Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Removing hangups

ShadowTheRaven

How would I go about removing every single hangup I've acquired in this life and past ones, even the ones I don't know about? I vibrate Suryae into my aura 108x and program the energy to clean out my soul of all hangups, blocks, bad karma, etc but is there anything else I can do to supplement that?

Ansum, uruz or munka.
You should work on one hangup at a time.
For the affirmation you can say that you are free from whatever hangup you have.

ShadowTheRaven said:
How would I go about removing every single hangup I've acquired in this life and past ones, even the ones I don't know about? I vibrate Suryae into my aura 108x and program the energy to clean out my soul of all hangups, blocks, bad karma, etc but is there anything else I can do to supplement that?
Look into Munka, Raum, Visuddhi and test them all to see which one feels the best for you.

You can supplement it by also working on your chakras to unblock and open them, as well as doing daily Yoga and RTRs.

ShadowTheRaven said:

Munka, Uruz, or Ansuz. These are specifically for what you want. Just be aware that removing all of that at once, could possibly become overwhelming. Too much stuff coming to the surface at once. If that happens then you should instead do multiple, more specific workings. This is also more focused and effective.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back