Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Adrenochrome

The psychic body is what they are more interested in and is more useful for them.

However they do drink children’s blood. They believe torturing and having sex with them takes their youth and puts it in them. As usual Jews can not create their power but have to disgustingly steal it from others.

Remember the Disney movie monsters Inc. where the whole monster world was literally powered by scaring kids and siphoning that energy? It’s the same thing here expect real and worse

1*gRyVXFiHQTU4Ouy2VkqDww.jpeg

That is what the kids would scream in for power and the obvious kike monster CEO.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Remember the Disney movie monsters Inc. where the whole monster world was literally powered by scaring kids and siphoning that energy? It’s the same thing here expect real and worse

That is what the kids would scream in for power and the obvious kike monster CEO.
Good point with that movie. The brainwashed "good" monsters go along with the plan as well, reminds me of a communist regime's army comprised of gentiles.

Interestingly in the end that kike monster is defeated and they change to harvesting laughs instead of screams, saying it is much more powerful as well. And as we already know death energy and similar is on the low end of the spectrum compared to other types of energy. This movie could be a hidden allegorical Gentile victory perhaps?

Bigot Boy said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:

Good point with that movie. The brainwashed "good" monsters go along with the plan as well, reminds me of a communist regime's army comprised of gentiles.

Interestingly in the end that kike monster is defeated and they change to harvesting laughs instead of screams, saying it is much more powerful as well. And as we already know death energy and similar is on the low end of the spectrum compared to other types of energy. This movie could be a hidden allegorical Gentile victory perhaps?

I’m not sure I don’t think the original Pixar was a Jewish studio, but I don’t think that’s the main point of the film. It is a kids movie so it will need a happy ending like this, I don’t think they would let us know that we win. Jews need people demoralized and thinking it’s all over and that they have won.

Ivan said:
Is this our chi? Is this what the Jews and Reptilians want to harvest from us? The masses have finally woken up and there is all this talk about Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and related Jüden terrorizing children and committing acts of pedophilia.

I think the adrenochrome molecule/drug theory is sort of a soft explanation, devoid of the spiritual implications. I don't think they actually are like drug addicts, rather they do these horrible acts in rituals or to otherwise serve their masters, not a drug addiction. It may be an addicting activity, if they are demented enough to positively respond, but I don't think it is because they are drinking the adrenchome. I think that part is false or probably not the full-truth, therefore I wouldn't focus to much on that molecule specifically.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back