Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kike tells whites to use "privelege" to help others

Shadowcat

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/heres-white-privilege-actually-means-161500911.html
The jews will really stop at nothing untill they have all whites on their knees, not only for the below as well
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/03/white-woman-commanded-to-get-on-her-knees-and-apologize-for-her-white-privilege-929302
...untill we are finished. this will not happen.ever

race awakening rituals anyone?

FIGHT TIME 13 MINS FROM NOW.

VICTORY OR VALHALLA!

How about Jews help others with all of their Jewish privilege. You can find communities of poor whites and such, now how many Jews are you going to find living on the street?

People will riot over a negro criminal being killed by police, but not protest the Jewish bankers and dual Israeli citizens in government that have been robbing us of trillions every year, taking our liberty in the process.

Shadowcat said:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/heres-white-privilege-actually-means-161500911.html
The jews will really stop at nothing untill they have all whites on their knees, not only for the below as well
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/03/white-woman-commanded-to-get-on-her-knees-and-apologize-for-her-white-privilege-929302

VICTORY OR VALHALLA!

If you wanna do the Race awakening ritual go ahead but I strongly suggest you do the RTR first it helps way more right now.
Removes blockages and bindings from the enemy that also increase your energy as well, making the next more powerful than the last. It also acts similar to the race awakening rituals as well.

The more RTRs we do the faster we can move on too group race awakening rituals which will increase its power 100 fold. Rapidly wake everyone up and blow the enemy out of the water, before they can even get a chance for damage control.

Again just a suggestion you can do it if you want, but extra RTRs are best right now.

Shadowcat said:

VICTORY OR VALHALLA!
I still don't understand what these "privilege" are supposed to be. To be honest I think jews have way more privilege than any Whites. The jews have way more power, they are the head of important organizations, we should all say #jewsuseyourprivileges. Blacks do have some privilege too which the jews gave them to make them feel more special, as far as I know, they can enter important Universities for pretty much free just because they are Black, they can use the Black card and Racist card many times to obtain what they want. If that is not some privileges I don't know what it is, of course, this was given to them by the jews so they can be used against Whites, if the jews win even Blacks and Asians will be destroyed. This is what Blacks need to understand.

The Whites what privileges have? Having the privilege of almost being extinct thanks to jews? The privilege of having to feel guilty about things jews did like slavery? Where are these privileges? Now I'm not saying Blacks don't have any problems and Whites don't have some very small privileges because guess what if you are White and live in a White country is only normal to be preferred by other Whites when it comes to work or other small things, this is normal because every Race feels a connection more to their own. The norm should be that each Race lives with their own, not multiculturalism which doesn't work at all.

That video where you see the BLM person obviously intimidated the white girl to get on her knees and say shes sorry for privilege and being white. The Jews want this to be at gun point before they execute us. Soon it may not be safe to walk down the street in our own cities being white without being harassed or beaten up or killed.

Think I am making it up. Go to a bad ghetto or Islamic area and it happens already there are videos of this. It will be everywhere if we don't wake up that's what they Jews want.

This shit is so infuriating. I was angry and annoyed not thirty minutes ago after seeing some advertisement with Oprah ask, what will white people do about all this??? Well, Oprah, I don’t know, a lot of us are too busy working while your massive ass sits on top of millions of dollars. Why don’t YOU do something? For your own people?

I’m so sick of celebrity and corporate involvement in politics in general. It’s so fake at this point. But more than ever before it feels like things are starting to crack for them. There’s that at least.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:

VICTORY OR VALHALLA!

If you wanna do the Race awakening ritual go ahead but I strongly suggest you do the RTR first it helps way more right now.
Removes blockages and bindings from the enemy that also increase your energy as well, making the next more powerful than the last. It also acts similar to the race awakening rituals as well.

The more RTRs we do the faster we can move on too group race awakening rituals which will increase its power 100 fold. Rapidly wake everyone up and blow the enemy out of the water, before they can even get a chance for damage control.

Again just a suggestion you can do it if you want, but extra RTRs are best right now.

Oh for sure i have gone up again in reps. Just thought of this as an addition whenever conditions permit. Looking around at whats going on makes me absolutely disgusted. Ever since i was a child the world around as a whole never sat right with me and as ive become an adult its become more and more blatant

Shadowcat said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:

VICTORY OR VALHALLA!

Oh for sure i have gone up again in reps. Just thought of this as an addition whenever conditions permit. Looking around at whats going on makes me absolutely disgusted. Ever since i was a child the world around as a whole never sat right with me and as ive become an adult its become more and more blatant
Lol me too actually I always found myself thinking, “There is some secret in this world I just need to find it.” or one time a guy was looking at me weirdly and I literally remember thinking “Is he reading my thoughts?!” :lol:
anyway I just wanted to make sure you knew to prioritize the RTR, I as well am trying to add the RAR into my day since it only takes like 20 minutes.
Have a good day

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
How about Jews help others with all of their Jewish privilege. You can find communities of poor whites and such, now how many Jews are you going to find living on the street?

People will riot over a negro criminal being killed by police, but not protest the Jewish bankers and dual Israeli citizens in government that have been robbing us of trillions every year, taking our liberty in the process.

The jew has no true capacaty to really help anyone...if they "help" it will be because they have something to personally gain from it with the "help" they are giving as a simple bi product of some from of profit.
It is truly sickening. I look foward to the day the City of London, and the BIS bank fucking burn. I had a dream once of this happening to a building where burnt money was falling out of it everywhich way. I am hoping this was positive prophecy :twisted:

There are 'privileged' African people as well. All races have 'privileged' people in them. The way it is seen in this sense now that people have to cuck out and give away there shit is just xianity being played out, but the difference from the middle ages is that whites aren't REALLY into that shit anymore and actually want to live normally. Jews have to put some other racial Cloak over it to justify it, but really this is even more incensing towards whites racially. There's gonna be a massive backlash and even people here underestimate the White man's unity in this. There is definitely a serpentine storm on the horizon. Even the rainbow people who are superficial are wondering why there favourite Netflix shows (the "racist" ones) got taken down and are upset. That and some other stuff these bastards are reaping is gonna be early ammunition for the people arguing our side.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back