Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Very urgent help, what is wrong?

RomaGauto

Hello brothers.

I wanted to consult you something, we are two spiritual satanist girls, we have been approximately 3 years, previously especially at the beginning we had some problems but now we were doing well, it happens that it has entered usan existential doubt.

We are confused.
I realized that all the good things that ever happened to me were when I did not meditate or was not active in the SS, and that confuses me and makes me wonder, why?

Why when I was not active, I did not meditate, I did nothing but I did believe in Satan, everything good happened to me and now that I was 100% active every day with my meditations, RtR etc, everything goes wrong? And on top of it worse? I do not know what to think.

With this post I do not expect you to throw shit at me, insult me ​​or call me Jewish, no, I am not, I am looking for help, an explanation or if someone else has this happened and how it was solved.

Thank you very much to all.

I think you have cleared the beginner stage and things will get harder from now. Strengthen Yourself.

There can be many reasons for things going wrong in our lives.

My guess on your situation is through your meditations and RTR's, you are drudging up a lot of blocks and karma from both this life and past lives. It is normal in the beginning to see these things happen, which is why the aura of protection is extremely important. You may not be able to foresee these negative things coming your way at first, but you can lessen or outright (in some cases) negate them through your aura of protection.

Also consider it being a manifestation of your Saturn, in which case follow Lydia's guide on Obliterating Your Saturn here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

RomaGauto said:
Hello brothers.

I wanted to consult you something, we are two spiritual satanist girls, we have been approximately 3 years, previously especially at the beginning we had some problems but now we were doing well, it happens that it has entered usan existential doubt.

We are confused.
I realized that all the good things that ever happened to me were when I did not meditate or was not active in the SS, and that confuses me and makes me wonder, why?

Why when I was not active, I did not meditate, I did nothing but I did believe in Satan, everything good happened to me and now that I was 100% active every day with my meditations, RtR etc, everything goes wrong? And on top of it worse? I do not know what to think.

With this post I do not expect you to throw shit at me, insult me ​​or call me Jewish, no, I am not, I am looking for help, an explanation or if someone else has this happened and how it was solved.

I think the Jews are more active right now on the cursing and they curse SS more in my opinion, from the past 3 months my throat has irritation, the medications prescribed by the doctors did not help, it helped for a while but it came back to the same irritation like it was. But I am doing a thorough cleaning of my aura and returning curses, it has actually helped to heal it. I also focused on Father Satan's sigil and asked for help and I have been feeling much better after it.

This is definitely a kind of a curse, they targeted the throat because when I do the Final RTR, I am irritated, can't focus. This happened after I started doing 3-4 RTR per day and now I am only able to do 1 or 2 in my mind(to give my vocal cords some rest for a few days), they clearly are trying to stop us and those with weak protection like me are getting wounded in this war, on important parts like throat, which is important to vibrate Mantras, if I will not vibrate it properly or without good focus then it will be not as effective.

Visualize your surrounding in Satanic blue light like in the picture below and after that, you can also visualize Father Satan's sigil in your room, like really big sigil hanging on the wall emitting Satanic blue light or small sigils everywhere around your room floating and emitting Satanic blue light exactly like in the picture.
1410483121.jpg

You can also try the Banishing Ritual to remove unwanted, negative or enemy entities/energies https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Nothing happened and nothing's wrong. When you do the dedication you come under the protection of Satan and he erases certain programmings on your soul. There's nothing to worry about, if you don't meditate or you both haven't really been, then that's a related issue. I feel that you don't know Satan very well, because if you did you would meditate. Satan isn't the xian God he doesn't demand you to whoreship him constantly and even believe in him, nothing of that has cruciality. He wants you to develop your own soul and experience your happiness in life to the fullest, on top of being aware of the state of our planet and lending your support to it, which anyone would do who wants to repay Satan for the deep favour he did all of us. It's actually more than a favour.

Some year after the final RTR are screwing the enemy up, and the non-meditators who are still a notable amount, tied into the enemy system and way of thinking. Now that the enemy are fried, the enemy system they were following to an extent, is fried, which was always a backwards system against humanity anyway. This is why the world is transforming, so yeah, you're gonna feel bad, but it's not the end of the world so long as you can procure security for yourself and being a Satanist with access to the JoS you are in a way better position than most people to do this. Stop believing in Satan and start acting for Satan but more importantly for yourself.

And yes you do have strong enemy vibes coming here with only crap to offer you are right. People here are also right for wanting to "throw shit" at you as you put it. Inaction insults people here. All the information to answer your questions you're finally asking now, the answers you have always had one click away here. It is YOUR fault entirely that you come to this point and you are going to accept that if you want to advance.

Note to SS- cases like this is what Jupiter in its excess is. Taking things for granted, until Saturn bites down and forces a person to reality. Now she must actually put work in. In terms of deception, you look at Jupiter and Neptune, excess can be synonymous with this self deception.

I had these same problems when beginning meditations and being active in the JOS forums and related.

It can be dross from your soul that comes to the surface, or it can be curses the Jews are tossing at us but also enemies on the astral wanting to prevent you from it and related.

It's important to clean your aura and building a strong aura of protection. If it's really bad do a banishing ritual or ask for help from your Guardian Demon/ess or Satan, just focus on the sigils, if you don't know who your Guardian is I'd try using Satan's.

You'll find all the information you need on the Joy of Satan website.

RomaGauto said:
Hello brothers.

We are confused.

Do you allways do after F-RTR returning curses 1 and 2 ?

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Do you always look the ss calendar so you don´t start workings/stuff at voidmoon?

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&p=166540&hilit=ss+calendar#p166540

Do you do your aop daily ? Do you feel it is strong enouth?

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41513

Maybe you have a bad saturn transit. (If I remeber right you can counter this with a sun square)

Well when you join the war, you’re going to be attacked. That happens to all of us. So you really must focus on your aura of protection. Also look into your astrological transits and solar return. You could be going through bad astro times and the enemy takes advantage of this. Clean your soul daily to get rid of filth that piles up that ends up manifesting terrible situations. This is important.

Also if you’re meditating regularly, be mindful of your thoughts. Sour thoughts lead to a sour life. Positive thoughts will bring more positive manifestations. Don’t give up. Keep fighting. It’s going to be fine.

The powers and abilities you can gain through meditation, and the war you can wage with Internet warfare and RtRs, are all dangerous to the jew and its ilk. While you are getting better and stronger, and becomming a larger and larger threat, the enemy will send its weapons and units against you, or it might be crap which is being removed from your Soul and/or other Astrological input which is against you. You can over come these, though. While you learn to win a marathon, you can't go about it easily and passively; or if you want to be the World's strongest man (or woman), then you can't sit - or worse, lay - down eating fatdonald's all your life. All of this while thinking that no pain = gain; of course pain = gain.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back