Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding height

ROH REVOLUTION

I'm 17 years old and my height is like 5"6' can I grow taller.

I want to be like 6" taller. Can anyone give me suggestions.

Uhh... Why?

Im 5'11 and while admittedly I am a women it has no benefits for anything other then a few sports and to an extent running due to my legs being longer.

You are at the point where you most likely will not be having many more growth spurts.

I used to be around that height when i was 16-17 I was shorter than everyone else growing up, then I started strength training and working on my bones taking calcium supplements and vitamins and I grew to 6 feet. Genetics are also a factor, I have a short mother only 5 feet but my dad is 5’10”.. I read somewhere bones can keep developing until 30. hope this helps..

Do yoga and eat a lot of nutritious food and meditate. You will grow till you're 25-30, so don't think about it :)

I think to achieve a level of biological transformation that you're describing, you would need to be very powerful and advanced.

Your young age is on your side, you have a few more years until you stop physically growing. Perhaps if you consistently raise enough energy, and direct it into growing taller each day, it will have the affect you're looking for.

There's no quick fix - you won't wake up tomorrow 6" taller. If you keep this up over a few years, your natural development combined with consistent direction and application of energy will increase your height.

That being said - although being tall is great, I think it's important to like yourself as you are.

The whole "bigger man = harder man" thing is a natural meme which got hijacked by the jews. The Ancients never gave much shit about it and as Aquarius said- just did well to follow healthy regimens and stray away from bad living as what you and anyone should do. Being bigger does equate something, but in terms of the raw principle of masculinity (which is akin to combat, force) benefits in a man when he is average size, not big or small, what counts is the physical, mental and spiritual strength of said force. Being bigger in a combat scenario is like having a nice beauty mark in a fashion show, its neither here nor there, what counts is the whole thing. And like some beauty marks could be offputting, being too tall or broad can make one a big target, less mobile etc. If you put Satan in the centre of your life, you don't need to be taller than your friends to BE taller than them. The developing mind of a Satanist pushes beyond pressure what most can deal with and people falsely see it as 'supernatural' 'superhuman' or whatever.

I am average height, and a lot of people I met who are taller than me always respected me anyway and it never bothered me because I had my home, my identity in Satan. + I would have anyone bleeding buckets up the road and I wouldn't mind breaking a few bones either. A lot of the not-really-xian/atheist big ego dudes seem to generally be really peaceful and crybaby on the inside sometimes, men nowadays are strange and ephemeral with their bragging. There is no honesty, not like Hitler (who was average height for his time too).

Because people don't understand the spiritual truth that our souls live on, and that the rule of Nature is we reincarnate and constantly have the chance to evolve into what we wish, people fear they will never be right or happy over some material bollocks they were born with. Like the first chapters of the Bhagavad Gita, when one overcomes the fear of death. Fearing that you're forever going to not be enough cos "muh hands/feet/body/penis not big enuff" is trite, and a worse discrepancy to get stuck up on than death itself. When one doesn't fear death, there's a degeneracy and a deathwish that comes from this force, which is incumbent unless the individual wielding it is backed by some order or higher cause. But when you wield this force and you have sublimated the deathliness, you become likewise to Andraste, vicious to the highest degree and a torturer of the enemy. A lot of people who just think they can come at you then, up in your face, they just don't come close...

Then I see random tall old classmate walking down the road, smirking at me, innocent, looking quickly away from my eyes even though I'm desiring peace as usual, and dropping his act. Most people can't comprehend absurd levels of force, it alienates them. All Satanists have access to hone it in themselves and so being tall for them doesn't really matter. Growing is a natural process and a passive thing that always happens (unless you have actual issues with growing, making it a main focus) but a mans core focus should be sticking to his cause, fighting his enemy and learning/improving his badassery, SS have the best badassery around.

"''Av em' up the fuckin' road,
'Av em' up the fuckin' soul,
Dunnae matter if you're a mouse
Dunnae matter if your tall"

Satansdisciple666 said:
I used to be around that height when i was 16-17 I was shorter than everyone else growing up, then I started strength training and working on my bones taking calcium supplements and vitamins and I grew to 6 feet. Genetics are also a factor, I have a short mother only 5 feet but my dad is 5’10”.. I read somewhere bones can keep developing until 30. hope this helps..
Can you describe what all supplements and vitamins you took and what exercises you did on your bones ?

ROH REVOLUTION said:

I want to be like 6feet taller. Can anyone give me suggestions.
You can increase height at any age till 35.
But since you are young and 17 , you have a huge advantage in using the power of your subconscious mind making it believe that you are already 6 feet tall.

To do that, just FEEL and BELEIVE you are already 6 feet tall and you HAVE IT. You have to program your subconscious mind to gain this.

To do that, write in a present tense "I'm 6 feet tall or I'm very happy that I'm finally 6 feet tall now"

Write this in your notebook for 5 mins every night before sleep.

You just have to be FEELING SATISFIED in your HEART and MIND with a BELIEF that you are already what you want to be. That will program your subconscious mind.

But do NOT obsess over it.

Would you obsess over it if you had 6 feet tall height? No. Just play it cool.

You can even grow more than 6 feet just by using your subconscious mind.

Stretching and hanging exercise will be a great additional help. Hanging would be better.

Ask yourself this question now "How would I feel if I were already 6 foot tall right now in this moment? What would you be doing..how would you be behaving? Would you feel more confident? Etc etc??"

Then GET into that feeling.

ROH REVOLUTION said:

I want to be like 6" taller. Can anyone give me suggestions.

Focus on growth hormone. Get as much sleep as possible, don't eat carbs prior to bed. Insulin prevents GH release. Besides that, do yoga and be healthy, mind your kidneys, as the kidneys control the bone marrow and growth in general. How tall are your parents? Don't expect to deviate significantly from that.

You could also just visualize yourself at 6 foot every night, idk if it is worth it though.

If you want to know if you are going to keep on growing or not. Go to the doctor and tell him you want to do an x-ray check of your arm. You can then see on the picture if your bone plates have fused or not. Google "growth plate" or "epiphyseal plate" to see how it looks like. Usually boys stop growing at the age of 18-19. Some earlier than that. The x-ray is the only way to know for sure.

If the the plate has no fused yet, you might have some time. So just hit the gym and try to produce as much testosterone as possible with your training. It is also important not to over-train as that decreases T levels. You need to aim for short and powerful T spikes in your blood. Try a routine with heavy weights that hit big muscle groups and only do 5-6 reps. Dont do more than 10 reps. You don't want to be tiered after the workout. You just have to feel the muscles burning. If you are into marathon running, forget it, and just do 100m sprints at max speed. That will help generate testosterone. Get sleep and eat nutritious foods. No alcohol ofc, and no drugs and no smoking.

However, if your bone plates are fused. There is not much you can do.
But here are some options
1. Do a 40k bone surgery. You cut your tibia and extend it. I think there are surgeries that can extend it up to 15 cm. You will not be able to walk for a half a year but you will have the height that you wanted. You will also be a little bit disproportionate. Google it to see how the surgery looks like.
2. Accept yourself how you are and always move forward. Better yourself and advance. Sounds better than the first option eh?

>>> There might be a 3rd option, but I am new to satanism and I cant tell for sure if this is possible or not. Maybe somebody more advanced can correct me if I am wrong.
3. Become a master SS. Do the magnum opus. Once you are an expert at this this, produce energy and program it to make your bones grow again. Try to rejuvenate the growth plate. With other words, set your biological timer back to puberty and see what happens. Maybe you will manage to trigger your body to grow again.
Don't take my word for the 3rd option. Consult with somebody more advanced to find out if this is possible or not.

I am curious to know what you decide to do.

Hail Satan!

It's mostly genetic. If your nutrition is good and you are active in fitness then there isn't much more to do.

Height and other physical attributes do matter. Don't fall for the egalitarian meme that they don't. But ask yourself why you don't want to be sub 6'. If it's a matter of practicality then that's one thing but more often, issues around height are based in insecurities. If that's the case for you then there's alot more ways to improve.

Genetics don't matter in height increase.
Nutrition, environment and right positive mindset matters.

Socializing is another factor that matters as it keeps your mind busy and from height issue but it is a negative factor if you obsess over height as socializing will keep reminding you of your short height if you don't have your mind under control. So never obsess and be HAPPY always with what you have in the present and enjoy socializing as a normal person.

If you obsess over height issue even introvert secluded life will cause more harm on your height.

So better be a social butterfly without any psychological issue related to short height.

People mostly and significantly grow taller than their both parents. So how can genetics be a factor in this?

If you are constantly or occassionally thinking,feeling and being reminded by situations that' you r short then you r not going to tall a millimetre at all.

sahasrarabliss said:
ROH REVOLUTION said:

I want to be like 6feet taller. Can anyone give me suggestions.
You can increase height at any age till 35.
But since you are young and 17 , you have a huge advantage in using the power of your subconscious mind making it believe that you are already 6 feet tall.

To do that, just FEEL and BELEIVE you are already 6 feet tall and you HAVE IT. You have to program your subconscious mind to gain this.

To do that, write in a present tense "I'm 6 feet tall or I'm very happy that I'm finally 6 feet tall now"

Write this in your notebook for 5 mins every night before sleep.

You just have to be FEELING SATISFIED in your HEART and MIND with a BELIEF that you are already what you want to be. That will program your subconscious mind.

But do NOT obsess over it.

Would you obsess over it if you had 6 feet tall height? No. Just play it cool.

You can even grow more than 6 feet just by using your subconscious mind.

Stretching and hanging exercise will be a great additional help. Hanging would be better.

Ask yourself this question now "How would I feel if I were already 6 foot tall right now in this moment? What would you be doing..how would you be behaving? Would you feel more confident? Etc etc??"

Then GET into that feeling.

Thanks

Jack said:
Satansdisciple666 said:
Can you describe what all supplements and vitamins you took and what exercises you did on your bones ?
I took centrum multi vitamins, vitamin c, calcium supplements. I took some creatine to add water to my muscles so i could get a maximizing effect from a workout, bones are living tissue so any stress on them works to help develop them. My bones kept developing as I exercised. Stretching exercises work. Cycling is recommended, I didn’t drive so I would bike everywhere, I also worked at a gym so I would exercise a lot. I would work on my shins with the leg pully same with my forearms, I used to have small wrists I was able to build bone mass on them. I’m not saying get ripped and destroy yourself deadlifting 300lbs. But bones rebuild and a bit of weight lifting doesn’t hurt as long as it’s not in excess that can help too. I also had a strength trainer, I took core performance. really transformed me and physically increasing my height, I had a growth spurt around 18 which is considered late. Bones are usually done developing by age 30, but from what I understand bones are living tissue and never stop developing even after the growth plates lock.

inimigo99 said:

I consider your post to be very excellent and very fruitful, however I disagree with a few points.

The value of certain things is only noticeable in certain specific situations.

For example:
I have a common average height, in the past I have been involved in physical fights with other men who were much taller and stronger than me ... it was just humiliating for me. There is no point in denying reality, they were stronger than I am in this situation and in this current reincarnation and, unless I use a weapon or something, I will always lose a physical fight against them regardless of how much I work out or trains some martial art ...

It is not as if I am disparaging myself by stating this, I love myself, but this is simply the reality and denying it just to feel better, as some people do, is not a smart act.

Another example:

leo-11263723.jpg

rafinha_285655_36.jpg

This Brazilian black man and this Brazilian jew, both have 6ft 7in ...
If they hypothetically physically fight a tall man with a good shape, there is a chance of defeat, but if they hypothetically fight an "average man", their victory would be guaranteed.

The person would simply be humiliated, as in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoa-uYXypxM

They will have children, I will also have ... for me it makes no sense to let my male children be short or be average, after all this can be manipulated by choosing the woman with whom I will have children and influencing certain factors during their development phase .

There are also propangadas like these:

sdfasdfsdfsd.png

e76.png

What I'm implying is that being physically tall and strong is the "antidote" to all the problems I mentioned earlier.

screen_shot_2017-10-10_at_09.21.10.png

tumblr_nfiwn2SBUl1qm7ml7o1_500.gif

20200507-102957.jpg

I work immensely on my effort and intellect to ensure, in the future, that my children are biologically the way I want them, which obviously includes being tall and strong, this is something that I can be 100% sure of Reach my goals

I really wish these characteristics for me too in a next reincarnation, but this is something that I am not 100% sure that I can Reach my goals

You said:
13th_Wolf said:
Because people don't understand the spiritual truth that our souls live on, and that the rule of Nature is we reincarnate and constantly have the chance to evolve into what we wish

As for Shape, this is easily moldable, but as for Height, how could I guarantee to be tall in my next reincarnation? Do you have such knowledge? Will I be forever "held hostage" by random factors that I cannot control or influence? This is a question that I would ask a God, because this matters to me. If you have any knowledge to share, I appreciate it.

Dim Mak, guns, tanks, fucking death as an ever constant thing. It's like that reggae song "10 MILLIAHN WAYZ TA DIE! CHOOOZE ONE! :lol:

It seems like a stupid disposition to have, but it indeed is. It's also as dumb as it is real. You can best anyone if you're smarter or more unpredictable in anyway. Strength is an illusion, people like it because of culture, love and sex, physical attraction and etc. but that's about as far it's use it when it comes to real warfare. The gif where he says about going against normality is bullshit, that image he has and desires is the peak of the contemporaneous masculine normality, not the wacko SS soldier who could make his own gun and pick off some guy a mile away from him. Who could actually beat him in an armwrestle probably. A boof guy who thinks looking like that validates him when he is not even aware of the jewish threat, so when it comes to the push with the enemy he has to waste time learning how to do the practical stuff that the SS soldier can already do, clean his gun or whatever, cos he does need a gun if he finds himself in that situation. You already have knowledge of this intense existential truth by being here. Looking good doesn't win a war, power does.

If you have any kind of serious power, the more physically and mentally unimpressionable, unconfident, weak you appear (but of course, in real terms, if you mean to be a true man, you are very very not), you then have double the potential power in any situation. It's the element of surprise, and incredibly important. It's the difference between that kind of a guy who people years later make films about, who did his violence and masculine stance in a way that no one else did, or being one of the extras in the film.

People and even a film audience can predict how a "strong and toof" seeming guy is gonna act, because if you're close to clever (you don't even need to be intuitive or spiritually developed sometimes) you can just read his mind like a book, I feel sorry for them. They are very easily manipulated into submission by any women who want them. It's a joke and I laugh. Those kinds of men are the cannon fodder sadly. I mean, have you watched John Wick before? He doesn't need to look like the fucking small headed brazilian black man who has baby eyes, I mean look at his face and his little head. Cute little bugger...cute little race mixing bugger, so easily deceived by jew propaganda and so unknowing about it. He would just be fucking mincemeat when shit got serious, yeah sure, but he "looks nice"... Thats literally all there is. Predictability.

And for that jew, well...nuff said? Its a jew, look at fucking jews. In terms of their existence they are on the way out, the consequences stacked against that alien in the long term because he's a kike, are unstoppable. He's already finished as far as I'm concerned. He might bother you, but he certainly doesn't bother anyone who doesn't come around his influence which is most people. Because you saw him on the internet (which jews love to use to confuse men like yourself) you are under his low-level influence. There is of course people on earth who have nuclear bombs under their fingers. Why do you care about these small time fuckheads? that's my question.

There is legit, the SAS (Which I believe started from the waffen SS they must have just copied all of it including the abbreviation "S" "S") and they are hardcore motherfuckers. Special ops don't look like some transexual's dream who drew that stupid fucking comic. That's not propaganda, it's just a goy wet dream. Not wetworks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-5pP9u3-1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd9HT07qvOQ

The first video is bullshit by the way. The guy talking about it has no idea how far it goes, to be fair most wouldn't want to. Here's another video of a boof guy (who's actually not so goy like the ones you showed) attempting one of the SAS tests himself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fgAI5V9hSg

These people break the Geneva convention. This was the second special forces organisation of men who fought for the jewish interest in WW2 and won for them. Perhaps the "A" stands for Amalek, without Malek. SS without Malek, without Satan. The reserve divisions are the 21st and 23rd and the active division is the 22nd. This numerology shows they were the physical mode for the jew magick against Germany and the entire Satanic Gentile interest in the war. The SAS copied the SS' revolutionised tactics at the time and honed them against their German racial brothers. Now they are the "special forces which created all the other special forces" or some bullshit. These fuckers are hardcore nevertheless and would screw up your guys even if they didn't have a weapon, they'd just make one out of the scenario they are given with the unhuman amount of survival training and experience they've accumulated. The fact of reality is, if you're with the higher power like the government (or in ours and YOUR case, Satan's impending extreme and total governance) and you own like guns and tanks and shit, and the other guy is a jew or race traitor who might also have some of the same...So fucking what!? Just fucking kill em' and be done with it, you shouldn't worry about going to jail or losing if you're backed by the highest authority there is, the literal God of our races and planet. That in itself will make you not give a shit about height when you experience that level of change. That type of confrontation shit is gonna transform you completely so that in your next lives, yeah, you're probably not gonna be short or in some physical way that you don't want to be. Like I haven't got a big penis, I wish it were bigger, but I also think like the above. I don't give a shit one second I would just die and not care if I had to, dumbly as it is, intensely as it is. Things just continue, there's no reason to fear death or even people judging you on that stuff, things constantly move, live and die so so fucking what?

The first thing I thought when I looked at those pictures is my smugness, assholeness, and a "I don't give one shit about you at all I would fuck all of you in" kind of a thought. I don't remember exactly what it was now after writing all this because I don't worry at all about even groups of people like that. They're dumb to the bone as far as it concerns me, which is only in the context of you personally asking me, and not my own interest about guys like that, which is none...maybe even the square root of none. Then I gandered into the black dudes eyes and general demeanour and thought "oh he's cute, what a baby, he's sure proud of his white woman by his side all sure of himself, thinking he's a neat little chap. Poor guy, I wanna cut his head off, rip some random organ out, destroy and burn everything that is connected to him in any way". Totally not a normal thought, but that's why I say wacko. Reality is wacko when war is concerned and heightened emotions are wacko, Plutonian emotions are wacko and that's how I feel about confrontation, way too strongly. I just don't care, and that feeling does get in the way of the actual process of dealing with a situation like that unless you detach, lol. Like ending up in prison. That's why I stick to laziness, slothiness and posting about astrology here, I don't really like that side of me at all and neither should anyone who observes it in themselves. It's the principle of what causes total insanity, and I would say the name of the principle would be a new word to do with that emotional dynamic in the soul, the Plutonian one. The Ego is completely thrust into the dirt by it, and that's what these guys you show haven't experienced yet or gripped on a cardinal, proper level. They need a cause, like the JoS, like a me, like a you, or like some war to actually enable that in them lol. Flick on the neutron bomb switch in that innocent little black fucker's life.

That thing about the SAS really interests me now that I've started thinking about it. I'm gonna make a post about it now, thank you for prompting the discussion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back