Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's library in English suspended

I was thinking to download all files from Satan's library yesterday and now I wanted to download 40 day program and found out the domain is suspended...

sahasrarabliss said:
I was thinking to download all files from Satan's library yesterday and now I wanted to download 40 day program and found out the domain is suspended...
Download the Encyclopedia!

Aquarius said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Already have.

But can you give a download link to full JoS website pdf ?

sahasrarabliss said:
Aquarius said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Already have.

But can you give a download link to full JoS website pdf ?
I have no idea where that is. In Satan's library there's a file with all sermons though.

Everything has been restored. This is like the 3rd time within one month the enemy has tried to take this down. It is all up now.

If anything happens again feel free to nudge again. We'll get it back up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Everything has been restored. This is like the 3rd time within one month the enemy has tried to take this down. It is all up now.

If anything happens again feel free to nudge again. We'll get it back up.

I am curious what happened, from a technical perspective? Just like an outage of hosting service, or do they ever fuck with the account of the provider? I hope all is well.

That is what it was! I was seeing this when I made a similar post about Satans Library and also, Exposing christianity.It was a blue and white screen saying the account was suspended. I had made a post around the same time as you about this. I am glad it is all back to normal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back