Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why I believe White is the best Color

asdkl777

In the magical properties of Color article it is said that grey is the only bad color. The Grim Reaper wears black, black cats give you bad luck, the black cube used by both muslims and jews is extremely evil. The jews wear all black and they are extremely evil, catholic priests wear black and they are also evil, black chicken are associated with black magic, black magic is evil, white magic is good, the holy dove is white, angels wear white, Satan wears white.

Philips said:
In the magical properties of Color article it is said that grey is the only bad color. The Grim Reaper wears black, black cats give you bad luck, the black cube used by both muslims and jews is extremely evil. The jews wear all black and they are extremely evil, catholic priests wear black and they are also evil, black chicken are associated with black magic, black magic is evil, white magic is good, the holy dove is white, angels wear white, Satan wears white.
Stupid post.

You are extremely deluded. Like extremely, to the point you look like a mad person.
Other than gray there is no such thing as a negative colour, it all depends on how you use it.
You're nothing more than a scared xian. I bet you're afraid of the dark too because it's evil?

Explain why some demons have black / partially black wings then and why several of our members do as well lmaooooo

I don't even know why I tried to convince you in the other post. Couldve done an rtr or two in that time i spent.

Black cats do not give you bad luck, its a myth. I've met wonderful black cats and no bad luck followed. How would a black cat somehow fucking bend the universe just to give you bad luck lmao.

The grim reaper does not exist. And even if they did by that logic scythes would be evilllLlllL because its associated with death.

Yes muslims and jews use it, but just like how they use several colors and numbers that does not make the color itself evil.

Association /=/ causation. You learnt that in science class, perhaps try applying it?

This is getting really tiresome. Either read the site, read the sermons or leave.

Black represents power. The enemy has co-opted power. End of story.

Philips said:
This is just christian myths and bullshit every color has its uses. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Aquarius said:
You are extremely deluded. Like extremely, to the point you look like a mad person.
Other than gray there is no such thing as a negative colour, it all depends on how you use it.
You're nothing more than a scared xian. I bet you're afraid of the dark too because it's evil?

I understand your point of view but I respectfully disagree. If you think they are both the same enemy program (zoroastrism and xtianity), I can understand. Actually I meditate in the dark every night, doing that vision meditation I once posted about. Darkness is symbolic of evil in zoroastrism. Do you agree that darkness is evil? Or you believe it's a good thing??

Arin said:
Explain why some demons have black / partially black wings then and why several of our members do as well lmaooooo

I don't even know why I tried to convince you in the other post. Couldve done an rtr or two in that time i spent.

Black cats do not give you bad luck, its a myth. I've met wonderful black cats and no bad luck followed. How would a black cat somehow fucking bend the universe just to give you bad luck lmao.

The grim reaper does not exist. And even if they did by that logic scythes would be evilllLlllL because its associated with death.

Yes muslims and jews use it, but just like how they use several colors and numbers that does not make the color itself evil.

Association /=/ causation. You learnt that in science class, perhaps try applying it?

I see. Maybe black cats giving you bad luck is just silly superstition. Maybe you're right. But the demons can shapeshift, right? So maybe their wings aren't always black? In one of the pages it does say that Satanism isn't about darkness. In many religions darkness is associated with evil. Do you agree darkness is evil?

Philips said:

Listen we've all tried to show you many times that this stuff you're obsessing over isn't true. we've tried to help you all we can, if you really want to be a Satanist and part of Joy of Satan, drop these completely wrong beliefs and study! Knowledge is everything! One cannot advance through ignorance! Either listen and learn, read our site, and know the truth, or not!.. it's a Choice that YOU will have to make. If white was the ONLY good color, and black was evil, then Satan and the Gods would have said so! But they never said that because that isn't true. You only find incorrect nonsense like that in xian religions Because shit like that is directly from the enemy to cause fear!. But I can't convince you and neither can any of us. It's not our job to. It's yours alone. We speak only the truth here, truth that was given to us by the Gods, and it's on you if you do, or do not listen.

I believe this is the cartoon thoughtform troll I remember from awhile back reading. The way of writing and energy is just too similar to that. Don't waste time on this guys.

Philips said:
Arin said:

I see. Maybe black cats giving you bad luck is just silly superstition. Maybe you're right. But the demons can shapeshift, right? So maybe their wings aren't always black? In one of the pages it does say that Satanism isn't about darkness. In many religions darkness is associated with evil. Do you agree darkness is evil?

Darkness is not in any way evil. It is literally just darkness. The amount of light particles a color reflects doesn't make it evil lmao.

And why would they change their wing color? Theres no benefit to it.

As for your last statement, assocation /=/ causation once again. Just because its associated with evil in some religions doesn't mean it is as a result.

Are you somehow consumed by evil when you close your eyes or wear black? This isn't the first time we've been over this with you either.

Black is a highly protective and versatile color and not in any way bad. Multiple demons have black as their color or candle color. No color nor number is automatically evil. The only one that is necessarily bad is grey.

Please read:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Philips said:
Aquarius said:

I understand your point of view but I respectfully disagree. If you think they are both the same enemy program (zoroastrism and xtianity), I can understand. Actually I meditate in the dark every night, doing that vision meditation I once posted about. Darkness is symbolic of evil in zoroastrism. Do you agree that darkness is evil? Or you believe it's a good thing??
Darkness is not evil, there's nothing evil about it, see you say you are not xian but you say things only a xian would say, zoroastrism is jewish bullshit, why don't you search that word on the forums, there's whole posts about it.

Stupid xtian mindset post after post. Like slyscorpion pointed out I think the best option is to /ignore.

Anyone looking for information the sermons are available to all from JoS. Most info one needs to advance him/herself spiritually is there more or less. Asking questions from members here is fine and all, but this "look how I mix these things up like a pro" is stupid shit and not to be taken seriously.

There is no 'best' colour, there are only morons and people who are worthy of existence.

Your post is very immature and supporting other beliefs, and the jews.
just because for centuries of lies and corruptions, does not mean it is right.
Black cats are cute and black color in animals as nothing to do with bad luck or evil.
holy dove? oh lol :lol: no comments......
Im not gonna waste my time here explaing all meaning of a color black, do your research

Philips said:

I understand your point of view but I respectfully disagree. I think holy doves are real, Nikola Tesla had a lover Holy Dove I think. I'm all against the jews. Ever heard the say "an enemy of my enemy is my friend"? I admire your God and your Religion and would wish you did the same.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Black cats are cute and black color in animals as nothing to do with bad luck or evil.
Im not gonna waste my time here explaing all meaning of a color black, do your research

Philips said:

Philips said:
I understand your point of view but I respectfully disagree. I think holy doves are real, Nikola Tesla had a lover Holy Dove I think. I'm all against the jews. Ever heard the say "an enemy of my enemy is my friend"? I admire your God and your Religion and would wish you did the same.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:

Philips said:
fuck off you and your jewish god. We will never respect you or admire your jewish religion.

Philips said:

I would never respect any jew or one bowing to a jew and my fellow Satanists would surely agree.

You agreeing to their thoughtforms is disgusting.

Philips said:

Hps.mlimlal666 said:

Philips said:

That's the thing Philips, you believe and "wish" we would follow the same shit as you, but the difference is that we don't believe- WE KNOW. Therefore theres no enemy of my enemy is a friend crud, we know that you are tying into a jewish thought form anyway so why would we just give up our gold now for the sake of your random pity (or in other words the Grand total of no particular reason at all) like shooting myself in the leg so I can partake in the Paralympics, its retarded.

Believing you are in the just and right way because you hate jews is a whole lot of not much and a little bit of something. You should be secure in why you hate jews like everyone else here but you second guess it probably, this is because you worship a jew created egregore with psychic energy and thought forms put into it to trap people into a cycle of living against their own nature (like abstinence from sexuality, individuality and thinking themselves to be inherently evil for no reason even tho they erm- well they aren't) and thus spiraling into damnation. The philosophy of "the love and light" that you want so much is what our Gods gave us hundreds of thousands of years prior to xianity's perversion on it. You don't reach the love and light by praising your own damnation, you start fixing it, it turns out the love and light has been in you and everyone all along- hence our beautiful Gentile society as we know it. It wouldn't of been achieved without individuals and funny enough, neither will the "prophetic" doomsday GARBAGE that also relies on this same deception.

When you spiritually tie into jew crap, you can't really start cleaning the crap the jew creates against you. A lot of people here were stuck in the same rut as you with this and now they are out, and fully cleaned the jew crap from their eyes. They no longer have to believe as what they see about xianity right before their eyes is obvious to them. All xians are puppets under a spell to work for the ultimate end of the jews- like its stated in the Protocols of Zion. The church's flock IS the Goyim in the Talmud and Protocols, so jews laugh and rub their putrescent hands when they hear xians call themselves sheep and everything. The Satanists here, they are not gonna shoot themselves in the leg for you, they know where this crap ends. You will also see this and know where xianity's end lies.

I don't know if you know this- but you should note that Hitler banned the Bible and replaced it with Mein Kampf a book he wrote while inspired by Nietzsche who made works as "The Antichrist" and wrote about the God Dionysus and others. There was a persecution of xianity in Nazi Germany which Hitler supported. Being a True Nazi back then and joining the SS or other political orders meant becoming a Hellene, a Pagan and thus a Satanist. The Thule Lodge which Hitler was a part of practiced ritualistic magick, orgies and supposedly even attempted assassination of rival party leaders against the NS. If you are a serious Nazi as serious as those lot were back in the days when it really did matter, you would do well to honour them and to be a Spiritual Satanist (SS) like them.

Henu the Great said:
Philips said:

I would never respect any jew or one bowing to a jew and my fellow Satanists would surely agree.

You agreeing to their thoughtforms is disgusting.

God? God!!?? Lol

His FALSE God. A jewish shit thoughtform, that we are literally destroying and killing. The cause of all suffering in the world and the bindings and curses we have freed off of ourselves, we are suppose to RESPECT!!?

Hahahahaha

We will kill this false God, and then christianity will be outlawed. The only respect we shall give is a few moments to let them pray to their dead God, before a quick beheading.

Then they can go meet his corpse.

Philips said:

In nominees dei nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi.

I banish all christian energy from phillip in the name of Satan Lucifer. I catch your Aura on Satanic fire and embed his sigil into your soul.

I block all energies for the christian god to Phillip's soul in the name of Satan. He shall forever see Satan in his mind, at all times, no matter how hard he tries not too.

The christian god shall be forever cut off from him, no matter how hard he pleads for his presence.

You were foolish to come here and expose yourself. You showed yourself to me, now I dont have to do anything with words. I can do whatever I like to your soul.

You think you can just connect and that's the end lol. I have banished its energy out of you. Look how Satanic you feel now!

")

You are not reacting to it as a jew would. Well that's good. You were heavy into church, the energies I just removed from you, could no longer be gotten back. You will ofcourse attempt to dirty yourself again,but they dont have that type of power to spend anymore.

Philips said:
In one of the pages it does say that Satanism isn't about darkness.

No, it does not. What it says is this

"DARKNESS"
The association of "darkness" with Satanism has been totally twisted. This is not about spooks, ghouls or any other crap like that. Satanic "darkness" has to do with the "yin" in the "yang." This represents the female side of the soul; the subconscious mind that we access through meditation. The Serpent of Satan is of the female side of the soul. The male side of the soul is the logical side- the left brain. The female side is the right side of the brain. The soul has both positive and negative poles. Both the male and the female must work together. The logical male side; the left brain directs the female side through thought and will. The female side of the soul is the powerhouse of the soul. The female side makes manifest the thoughts and ideas generated from the male logical side. The female side is also the creative aspect of the soul; dreams, music, feelings and intuitions. Because of the power to direct one's own destiny and the spiritual freedom that comes with this are of the female side of the soul, the Christian Churches and their related ilk, such as Islam, work at promoting an inferior image of women; with Islam being brutal to women, and the incessant denegrations of women in the Judeo/Christian bible. All of this in addition reflects on the subconscious, subliminal level to suppress and deny the female power of the soul. Through centuries of this enforced garbage, which is nothing more than a program to remove spirituality, the female side of the soul and its powers have atrophied. This is why humanity and this world are in such an ugly mess right now. This has created a most serious imbalance that has become generational. Satanism works through power meditation to empower the female side of the soul to regain balance and restore spiritual health, along with empowering the individual.

https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.html

Satanism is about darkness.

Philips said:
In many religions darkness is associated with evil.

You misspelled abrahamic hoaxes.

Shrekelstein said:
Philips said:

You are correct with your main message, but regarding the statement from Philips, that statement does (or did) actually exist. I recall reading it back when I first found the site. I believe it was in the context of debunking some of the modern stereotypes about "Satanism". It was something like "Spiritual Satanism isnt about darkness, drinking blood, and ritual sacrifice", though that's just a loose quote from my memory.

slyscorpion said:
I believe this is the cartoon thoughtform troll I remember from awhile back reading. The way of writing and energy is just too similar to that. Don't waste time on this guys.
"Cartoon thoughtfo troll" is such an accurate way to describe this.

Shael said:
Shrekelstein said:
Philips said:

You are correct with your main message, but regarding the statement from Philips, that statement does (or did) actually exist. I recall reading it back when I first found the site. I believe it was in the context of debunking some of the modern stereotypes about "Satanism". It was something like "Spiritual Satanism isnt about darkness, drinking blood, and ritual sacrifice", though that's just a loose quote from my memory.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back