Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: HP(s) Please answer. Serpentine issue.

Sundara

Also, do not try to coerce your serpent just because you thought to do something out of no where. It’s baseless and potentially from the enemy if it was a psychic message.

Get close to the gods, know their energy, and receive messages ONLY through them. Your nostrils were all opened and working properly, so you decided to change it? That doesn’t make sense. If you’re going to try to raise your serpent, do it safely and take instructions only from the gods.

Sundara said:
Also, do not try to coerce your serpent just because you thought to do something out of no where. It’s baseless and potentially from the enemy if it was a psychic message.

Get close to the gods, know their energy, and receive messages ONLY through them. Your nostrils were all opened and working properly, so you decided to change it? That doesn’t make sense. If you’re going to try to raise your serpent, do it safely and take instructions only from the gods.

Just wanted to say your gif shows a snow flake , snow flakes are similar to a jewish star (6 pointed star).
I know they only did steal and korrupt it, but I did want to tell you this the moment I saw it the first time.

To the original post if you force something in something then you can forcesomething out again.
Just get rid of your fear. You can also dedicate your siddhi to satan. He can adjust it for you, the way you like.

Fuchs said:
Sundara said:

Just wanted to say your gif shows a snow flake , snow flakes are similar to a jewish star (6 pointed star).
I know they only did steal and korrupt it, but I did want to tell you this the moment I saw it the first time.

To the original post if you force something in something then you can forcesomething out again.
Just get rid of your fear. You can also dedicate your siddhi to satan. He can adjust it for you, the way you like.

The 6 pointed star is the star of Venus and of Satan, To me, Elsa being a blonde Nordic female and using the star represents us taking our power back. Thanks for looking out though, hail Satan!
You should watch the movies, at the end of frozen two it turns out she’s the 5th element of 5 points. She was following an energy and noticed there was earth wind fire water and a missing point. She goes into the darkness and comes out immortalized/fully transformed!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back