Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HP(s) Please answer. Serpentine issue.

JeraOpus

I've made a post regarding my experience of Pingala's serpent went into IDA.

My Pituitary gland is active and it's somehow connected to the Right side of Sacral chakra.

My Solar plexus is totally inactive and I'm dominant on the Right brain, Have lost intuitive nature I also believe my 6th Chakra is inactive.

It's like My left leg's Serpent is ascended but the left side feels empty and Right side's serpent is connected to Crown rather than 3rd eye, Or maybe it's connected to both but hard to tell since I sense energy going upwards into the crown and coming then into Pingala but only till forehead and not going down If I force it to go down then My Right Throat's Nerve starts getting tight.

I had developed a psychic power to sense vibrations of the environment in the past but was scared in university and at the time My All 3 Nadis were active IDA, Pingala, and Sushumna.
I thought to controlling them and sent the Pingala's Serpent into IDA and now IDA's serpent is at the base to Right leg and Pingala's serpent is connected to Crown.

I tried to do Mantras but i can't do them properly because the Flow of energy on IDA is upwards and Pingala's flow is very low.
I get exhausted very fast, I'm also scared of doing yoga because of that Right Throat's Nerve.
I'm afraid of Blockages in Pingala since the incident, My left eye has lost its glow.

There's huge blockage On the backward Right side of the 3rd eye.
Pingala's serpent went to IDA through the forward channels with 3rd's help.
But the 3rd eye's connection with the left eye is no more, There's very little energy in Pingala.
And Pingala's Empty and I've grown hip. My Lower body is more grown.

-When I activate Susumana Nadi through Middle nose focus all the 3 nostrils open up.
But the weird thing is energy travels in a strange pattern---
Pattern--> Downward middle and then back up through Right going up through Sacral --> Base and then the Base chakra vibrates for some time.

IDA's serpent has gone to the right side of the leg.
My old post: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41164

asd.jpg

Based only on the drawing:

The left leg will always paralyze if the Kundalini Serpent "head" isn't aligned to the Sushumna channel. That's the Serpentine energy at the first manifestations and it has nothing to do with the other two channels, other than empowering them to extremes. When Ida and Pingala are starting to expand, you will feel extreme ice and extreme heat on the polarities of the body, yet never at the same time, just one at a time. The Serpent energy unites the two. I think you should open and clean the hip chakras, align the Serpent and clean the shusumna nadi, and A LOT of Raum and Sam meditation. You absolutely need to do Kundalini Yoga and Hatha and other physical activities. If you are sedentary you will have at a point your whole body paralyzed in sleep. that's what's happening to me, the whole body up to the shoulders gets paralyzed in sleep by the stationary energy, and this is very bad.

What works for me is Agni vibrated on the spine. Breath of Fire building up lava at the tip of the spine, and usually around 5 a.m. in the morning this lava and other energies start going upwards. You have to work this lava up to the head by the spine channel. Also by the Breath of Fire and pranayama, you build bioelectricity and energy for the channels and chakras to clean. Another focus should be the Sacral and Solar chakras, unblocking and empowering these gets you to another level of manifestations of the Serpent and Sexual energies.

The chakras are like instruments, they work from their nature, but they need energy to work with by default, so you need to give fuel for your own instruments nature to empower and advance.

Focusing on the middle part of the nose activates the lower chakras, especially the solar, and unites the two parts of the brain so I don't get how you feel the other part "empty" other than not knowing or not being able to meditate properly.

You also need to stop experimenting and "connecting" things as it can prove extremely dangerous, Go by the "default" knowledge and slowly make changes and try to understand. Get some guidance from your Guardian Demon.

You get exhausted either by the spikes of energy or by not having a routine and both proves that you need to take it slow and study first, then apply. If you were to get physically electrocuted by an extreme force, you won't be energized, but in bed fighting for your life, likewise, when you deal with spikes of energy, your whole system is shocked and in need of rest, as the stress and sustaining that higher energy made it spend a similar quantity of energy

JeraOpus said:
I've made a post regarding my experience of Pingala's serpent went into IDA.

My Pituitary gland is active and it's somehow connected to the Right side of Sacral chakra.

My Solar plexus is totally inactive and I'm dominant on the Right brain, Have lost intuitive nature I also believe my 6th Chakra is inactive.

It's like My left leg's Serpent is ascended but the left side feels empty and Right side's serpent is connected to Crown rather than 3rd eye, Or maybe it's connected to both but hard to tell since I sense energy going upwards into the crown and coming then into Pingala but only till forehead and not going down If I force it to go down then My Right Throat's Nerve starts getting tight.

I had developed a psychic power to sense vibrations of the environment in the past but was scared in university and at the time My All 3 Nadis were active IDA, Pingala, and Sushumna.
I thought to controlling them and sent the Pingala's Serpent into IDA and now IDA's serpent is at the base to Right leg and Pingala's serpent is connected to Crown.

I tried to do Mantras but i can't do them properly because the Flow of energy on IDA is upwards and Pingala's flow is very low.
I get exhausted very fast, I'm also scared of doing yoga because of that Right Throat's Nerve.
I'm afraid of Blockages in Pingala since the incident, My left eye has lost its glow.

There's huge blockage On the backward Right side of the 3rd eye.
Pingala's serpent went to IDA through the forward channels with 3rd's help.
But the 3rd eye's connection with the left eye is no more, There's very little energy in Pingala.
And Pingala's Empty and I've grown hip. My Lower body is more grown.

-When I activate Susumana Nadi through Middle nose focus all the 3 nostrils open up.
But the weird thing is energy travels in a strange pattern---
Pattern--> Downward middle and then back up through Right going up through Sacral --> Base and then the Base chakra vibrates for some time.

IDA's serpent has gone to the right side of the leg.
My old post: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41164

asd.jpg

Take a breather, relax on the fear, it’s going to be okay.

1. Have you opened all of the chakras and have you worked slowly to this point? If not, stop what you’re doing and open your chakras from top to bottom, take it slow, over the course of a month or two, and start doing some yoga poses afterward. Don’t do anymore empowerment exercises until you have your channels opened and working and flowing. Focus on opening, clearing blockages, from top to bottom. Work on void meditations and stay grounded. Do RTR’s and focus on your crown chakra as well.

Also, do not try to coerce your serpent just because you thought to do something out of no where. It’s baseless and potentially from the enemy if it was a psychic message.

Get close to the gods, know their energy, and receive messages ONLY through them. Your nostrils were all opened and working properly, so you decided to change it? That doesn’t make sense. If you’re going to try to raise your serpent, do it safely and take instructions only from the gods.

When i focus very deep within the third eye then there's Right Petal of third eye "" Is it also pituitary gland ""?
When i spin Right petal energy starts to come up through right side of the body and makes my right side of the face oily and makes it white!

When i focus on Middle part of nose (Sushamana nadi) then my Pingala side also gets activated but Left brain feels empty and only just fire very hot.!!!!! Makes my face Yelloish white.

However, the right side of the body has more mass if i say.

Also Right Thigh, Throat , Brain , Hip!! Are more bigger compared to left one.

What i've also faced in past focusing too deep on IDA and trying to bring the serpent up made me lose the sense of body and i could sense i'm within the body, My breathe became extremely low and i couldn't get up.

Doing RAUM makes my right side of the throat spine to roll backward, I think this is because of the blockage in Backside of IDA!

Also, The connected of IDA is with CROWN chakra rather than 3rd eye,
Energy goes upside into Crown and comes into Pingala or Sushmana downwards.

Also, The middle inside part of nose is pointed Rightwards to the IDA's side.

What i think is i messed with the Kundalini before it completed it's whole cycle and made it permanent.
I did that because people were always trying to talk with me and i didn't wanted to think about them, Because i was radiating so much, I just wanted to look normal. So i experimented and sent serpent into IDA!
And the moment it entered IDA from Sushsmana and Pingala the bliss i had was insane i couldn't get up.

Now what i'm sensing is Intense LUST when i stimulate Sacral chakra it causes the serpent to move up through the right channel but ever since last masturbation 1-2 weeks ago the serpent has gone into backward rather than forward.
This LUST arises too much when the energies or serpent is moving very fast within the body when I Spin a wheel for IDA's Petal.

And I cannot sense in the middle Chakras.

Every time I try to Vibrate my side body is more active,, Even now my Crown is vibrating, Right side of the face giving me the intense sensation to conquer to something "It's hard to explain" But it's sort of a predatory sensation happening because all the Nadis are active.
But the Nadi which is supposed to be more active isn't.

It seems to me that you have an unstable mind caused by lack of concentration and your soul is dirty.
So you should work a lot on void meditation to prevent strange thoughts from influencing you and to clean your aura and chakras A LOT. like more than the empowering you do, there's no use in empowering dirty chakras.

NakedPluto said:
Based only on the drawing:

The left leg will always paralyze if the Kundalini Serpent "head" isn't aligned to the Sushumna channel. That's the Serpentine energy at the first manifestations and it has nothing to do with the other two channels, other than empowering them to extremes. When Ida and Pingala are starting to expand, you will feel extreme ice and extreme heat on the polarities of the body, yet never at the same time, just one at a time. The Serpent energy unites the two. I think you should open and clean the hip chakras, align the Serpent and clean the shusumna nadi, and A LOT of Raum and Sam meditation. You absolutely need to do Kundalini Yoga and Hatha and other physical activities. If you are sedentary you will have at a point your whole body paralyzed in sleep. that's what's happening to me, the whole body up to the shoulders gets paralyzed in sleep by the stationary energy, and this is very bad.

What works for me is Agni vibrated on the spine. Breath of Fire building up lava at the tip of the spine, and usually around 5 a.m. in the morning this lava and other energies start going upwards. You have to work this lava up to the head by the spine channel. Also by the Breath of Fire and pranayama, you build bioelectricity and energy for the channels and chakras to clean. Another focus should be the Sacral and Solar chakras, unblocking and empowering these gets you to another level of manifestations of the Serpent and Sexual energies.

The chakras are like instruments, they work from their nature, but they need energy to work with by default, so you need to give fuel for your own instruments nature to empower and advance.

Focusing on the middle part of the nose activates the lower chakras, especially the solar, and unites the two parts of the brain so I don't get how you feel the other part "empty" other than not knowing or not being able to meditate properly.

You also need to stop experimenting and "connecting" things as it can prove extremely dangerous, Go by the "default" knowledge and slowly make changes and try to understand. Get some guidance from your Guardian Demon.

You get exhausted either by the spikes of energy or by not having a routine and both prove that you need to take it slow and study first, then apply. If you were to get physically electrocuted by an extreme force, you won't be energized, but in bed fighting for your life, likewise, when you deal with spikes of energy, your whole system is shocked and in need of rest, as the stress and sustaining that higher energy made it spend a similar quantity of energy

Yes, extreme heat and cold sensation!! Heat is much more compared to cold.
Also, Energy in Pingala comes down at a very rapid speed compared to IDA energy coming up.
I've also sensed Energy or Serpent coming up through IDA and going to Crown then entering Clairaudience centered of IDA and top backside of head.

Today i did raum and serpent went upside and my There was this huge tension in the Pingala and IDA's channel but the serpent didn't rose to full.. Because i'm not able to Vibrate effectively and cannot sense Middle Chakras due to lack of energy in Susumana and pingala. It's like i'm vibrating on an empty vessel of middle chakras., When i focus on Middle chakras then my Concentration goes where the serpent when it moves when i do vibration for Chakras.

Also i've lost a lot of my imagination.

What i think of is!
Is it possible to avoid the serpent from going into Crown and only go till 6th chakra.

Aquarius said:
It seems to me that you have an unstable mind caused by lack of concentration and your soul is dirty.
So you should work a lot on void meditation to prevent strange thoughts from influencing you and to clean your aura and chakras A LOT. like more than the empowering you do, there's no use in empowering dirty chakras.

Well yes mind went unstable with lusty imagination when i was spinning Solar plexus and 6th Chakra to the extreme which gave me predatory godlike sensation it also felt like i'm in a black space in the middle of it and i could Imagine Jars of red flaming energy and breathe them the more Energy i imagine the jars have the more powerful thoughts become when i was consuming that red energy from the jars my body was burning but i didn't felt hurt but my friend said your body is hot.

Is there any way without vibrating feminine part is sensing upwards and it's hard to vibrate when it makes me weak is that a good sign?

Aquarius said:

Also by looking at the aura of those who have a bad aura, the 3rd eye was focused outwards and I didn't want to meet or see people when i was that receptive.

I cased the serpent to go into ida because of the something I saw regarding one of my family members who abused and manipulated me will die if we meet and i'll witness that. Which I was terrified of witnessing.
These thoughts and imagination were telling me not to give away my power but i was not programmed since childhood for that so i thought putting serpent into IDA and vibrating will do the work because when it's in IDA i do not get any thoughts or imaginations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back