Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If you're suicidal, read this.

Satanic Path

If you're suicidal, read this.

I hope this can help those who are fighting for their lives, struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts.
This message is also aimed at those who say they're fine, but have their arms and legs covered in cuts.
Even if you drink, this post won't harm you.

I was like you.
I started drinking at 15 and harming my self at 16.
Before discovering razor blades, I would take pain killers and medicines hoping to hurt my body in any way.

In that time, I already knew Satan.
But I was far away from seeing the truth, from evolving into a better person.

I deserved the pain, the cuts on my legs and arms.
This Is what I thought.
Everyone didn't think twice before calling me "faggot" or "abominium", and I ended up hating my own life, the sound of my beating heart.
I started feeling empty and cold, as the coldest stone can be.

Slowly, when not understood, people start dying.
In our case, sensitivity can be a double-edged sword.
We feel the pain in a different, deeper way.

In my case, being gay and nearly spiritually aware made me feel alone and weak.

And in the end, the pain has overwhelmed me.
I started drowning in my tears and blood.
And you with me.
Because we are not that different.

Becauae in the end, we all come from pain.
Pain Is the blade we all have in our hearts.

You feel empty and cold, because the pain has stolen your today, and it will stile your tomorrow if you don't evolve.

And you think to put an end to the show.
You want this "end" so badly.

You think that death will give you peace and silence.
But don't you find It scary?
The idea of your entire existence stopping right when your heart fails you.
Simply vanishing in a black mist.

But death isn't so "Easy".
You can end up wandering for decades in the astral before you find a new body that can host you.

You can litterally get crazy and nobody can hear or see you.

You think that death will stop Them to call you "slut", or "faggot", or "wannabe", or "fat", or "abominium", or "skinny", or "not smart enough", "not enough".

You think that the "end" will pay your
debts, or fill up the cold, empty space in your chest.

If money Is your problem, there are many ways, by using your mind, to get cash.
The more you get powerful, the more money you can have.

As a Satanist, I can say that suicide will influence your next life, always if you're lucky enough to survive in the astral and you don't run into the real and permanent end.

Yes I said " permanent end". I wish I had this information when I decided to cut my veins, because I would've thrown the blade out of the window.

And I know that you, Lost soul, don't want to really cease existing.
Nobody who's wise enough would ever want this.

That would be sad, and totally wrong.
A total waste.
Because the world will never know your uniqueness.

Because you deserve to be known.
You deserve a star to have your name.

I have to be honest, without Satan I would not be here.
Satan warmed me up when I felt cold, He filled me up with love and hope.

He gave me a Goal, which Is the greatest thing I could ever wish for.

If you help yourself, Satan will help you too.

Satan will fill you up, you just have to feel his Eternal Love and let Him in.

I don't know why I stop cutting myself, I Just stopped.
I don't know why my suicidal thoughts stopped either.

I just knew that It was wrong, that life was given to me for a reason.

Satan and the Demons will give you a reason to stay.

Once you really know Satan and His Demons, The Greatest, the pain will be bearable and day by day it will improve.

And If you're tired of stupid people ruining your life, you have the power to destroy them all.

Take me for example.
I understood that hurting myself won't have stopped them from harassing me.

So I started adding to my Black Diary the photos of my enemies, to remind myself that one day, when I'm strong enough, I will come back to them and haunt their stupid and empty lives with my fury.

Revenge will also give you peace.
You don't have to kill yourself for the people who hate you for something stupid.
You can stand up and have fun.

You are the lamb that will become a beast.

Don't stay weak, because that Is not good. But you can get strong and stronger.

Start meditation, open all your chakras and advance yourself.
How can you desire death when you were born to become a God?

Satan created you, and the world will know only one like you.
Isn't It perfect?

You have the power to become immortal, to move things with your mind, to light a candle with your mind, to boil someone's blood with your will.
There's no limit to what you can become.
These were only examples.

If you are born in this era, you have an additional reason to stay.
The enemy Is real.
And If we don't fight It, we'll be eternal slaves.

If you're new, you can dedicate yourself to Satan.
But only if you feel ready.

Before that, never think that Satan Is a Genie of the lamp.
That Is important to understand.

We are not like New Age shit where people are enslaved by angels.

If you want Satan to help you, know that you have to help yourself first.

Be honest to yourself and know that your mental health is important to The Gods.

They don't want us to be sad and depressed.
Demons will help you with their love and wiseness.

You will struggle a lot, but in the end you'll feel alive.

If you are really down, ask for help to your family and go to a therapist!
Every second matters.

In this case, if you know Satan, don't talk about him or reveal your secrets with him.

The last thing you want Is your family thinking you're crazy because you hear the astral in your mind.

And If that's not enough, summon a Demon and talk to Him/Her.
They're always with us, and They love listening to us.

Open your heart to them.
And If you want to feel The Gods near you, just walk outside, in a wood or on a trail, because Nature Is Satan's Temple.

If you always feel down and hopeless, that Is because of your weak bioelectricity.
You can work on that through meditation and Yoga Kundalini exercises that you can find on Jos.

And in the end, we're here.
Your Sisters and Brothers.
Talk to us, wisely, without giving any sensitive information, and you'll see that we'll do our best to help you.

Believe me, this forum is full of people Who are ready to give you thousands of reasons to stay.

The most important Is Satan.
You have to live because a Father wants his son to grow and be happy.

Suicide Is not the answer.
Satan is.

Live for Satan, live for yourself.
Live in his Joy.

The future Is bright for us, Satan' sons and daughters.

Be the Joy of Satan!

Edit: I hope this can help you. If my words are wrong or offensive, I'm sorry.
I only wanted to do my best to send a message of hope to the ones who are in trouble.

Self destruction sucks. Glad that you found the way out!

I never went that far, but I self sabotaged for sure. Thanks be to Satan I am now better than ever and slowly bettering myself day by day.

Beyond our adolescent complexes, behind these suicidal instincts there is the influence of Christian prayers, unfortunately some of us have xian family members or parents. During the quarantine the UFO activity in our skies increased and the Grays sent many people into depression with their psychic powers. They inject suicidal thoughts into the minds of the most vulnerable and weak people. With the dedication to Satan these thought forms will be much weaker, do RTR to counterattack the enemy and in time he will move away from you. Do not be afraid in the most extreme cases, your Guardian Demon will personally take care of it!

Hail Satan!

Jack said:
Suicide is for pussies
Yes, I agree. Not everyone Is born as strong as other SS.
You should try to understand what depression can do to your mind.
Believe when I tell you that It sucks.

Elias Sebastian said:
Beyond our adolescent complexes, behind these suicidal instincts there is the influence of Christian prayers, unfortunately some of us have xian family members or parents. During the quarantine the UFO activity in our skies increased and the Grays sent many people into depression with their psychic powers. They inject suicidal thoughts into the minds of the most vulnerable and weak people. With the dedication to Satan these thought forms will be much weaker, do RTR to counterattack the enemy and in time he will move away from you. Do not be afraid in the most extreme cases, your Guardian Demon will personally take care of it!

Hail Satan!

I really hope my words can help someone.
Long ago I came on the forum and told everyone how bad I was feeling.
Like three or four years ago.
I bet that if someone searches he/she'll find my post, my name was Black Butterfly.
Thank you for your words, I know that they will be useful to those who are in a bad situation.
Anyway, I'm glad to have another Italian Brother in the english forum!
Hail Satan!

Satanic Path said:
Jack said:
Suicide is for pussies

I mean Goering, Himmler and Goebbels commited suicide. I understand the mental Disease. I'm sorry for you had to endure, I'm glad you got through it.

Satanic Path said:
Jack said:
Suicide is for pussies
Depression is for pussies as well.

Aldrick said:
Satanic Path said:
Jack said:
Suicide is for pussies

I mean Goering, Himmler and Goebbels commited suicide. I understand the mental Disease. I'm sorry for you had to endure, I'm glad you got through it.
They didn't commit suicide because they were depressed about life. They committed suicide for reasons about Pride and Nationalism and not being taken prisoners by enemies.

I will ingnore what the initial post was and is about, as it truly doesn't matter for these statements and it has nothing to do with depression and suicidal thoughts. Not one thing.

Jack said:
Suicide is for pussies
Jack said:

In some cases, suicide was the manliest thing a man did do for themselves and the way to go. One example is getting kidnapped in a war zone and other unchangeable fatal life situations.When it is about honor, self-respect, suicide is the sensible and loving of life way for a man to go. Poetically, having your life in your own hands opposite of the other type of people, having their life owned by other people, concepts, influenced by the misery of other situations , victims of their own undoing. Leaving aside poor and shameful teenagers and other truly stupid and disgusting people, the act in itself shows a lot of things opposite of the term ''pussy''.

In any cases, death cannot be justified, but the absence of life is justified. Death can not be consciously revealed to a human, but only by facing the spiritual path. Dying also doesn't mean you know what death means. As such a lot of people understand like a boot the above. This spectrum of justifiability is not for judging or understanding because of the uniqueness of the situation. The honorable way is unique and unseizable by the external people.

This is where Satan comes, the truth gives enough to understand that not one single thing can lead you to suicide, but yourself. And yourself leading to that is a false one and a fixable choice - TO A SS.

I spoke for the few ones that in the past had no respectable way of dying, in face of imminent brutal and murderous death.

While suicide is a choice, depression is mostly not, it's beyond.

A lot of pussy thrown in these texts, I'm wondering if you caught them before. You know, like a fish, because throwing unreasonable opinions stinks very bad. Have you heard about a philosophical depression? Let's not talk about teenager things

Tell the mother who lost a child that she is a "pussy' for being depressed and suicidal. Might also write a letter of how to find a real man and fuck her right of depression.

Tell the Father who lost his wife during childbirth, that he is a pussy. Might also want to become a Father figure.

And let's say that they are normies, while dealing with misery these people come more manly than you Jack, ss, will ever will, by being this entitled in your own version of the world. Frustration is an active depression.

Not to mention the real depression is beyond any feelings and it is a numbness greater than everything. Part of the Pluto influence, by default in transformations and advances you get this phenomena of yourself, sometimes justified by external. What do you know is depression? Do you know it by the jewish infested knowledge or experience? Or what teenagers drama show to you?

A descriptive parallel is: Have you ever been stupid before in your life? - If the answer is no, you are very stupid.
I remember to you what you have written in your signature: "He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds." -So saith Satan
// might also add - "Who has depression and suffers is a pussi boi and girl" - jack , the good guy.

Aldrick said:
Satanic Path said:
Jack said:
Suicide is for pussies

You don't have to be sad for me, but for those who are still struggling with their mental health.
Unfortunately, not everyone Is born strong.
We have to inform these people and give them hope and knowledge.
Knowledge Is the Key.
Thank you for your time, Brother!

I can relate to what you are saying. I didn't get that deep in depression but people often ignored me personally and didn't like what I represented or listen to me long before I was part of Satanism even. They don't like a person who is different in some way and isn't a total slave like they are. They made me feel bad about myself. I am not straight up gay but trust me I understand what you went through. I myself am bisexual with a more feminine expression as even shown in my natal chart. People made me feel bad for being me and had a bad reaction to it.

One important thing that helped me was reading this https://archive.md/FbbLz I hope it helps you as well. Third Sex people were good in the ancient times. Both me and my partner fit that category she had the exact same reactions from people as me.

I learned to love myself for this reason
Here was my thinking on this and it was it is pretty hard to impossible to wipe myself from existence totally especially since I have meditated so much and suicide is pointless I have no choice but to love myself and accept it and try to be happy and work with what I have.

A lot of the issue is the way my xtian family reacted to gay people and transgenders (not that I am trans but I they deal with all the same issues I do I kept quiet about it around my family growing up and even now but did talk to counselors about it) They still think it's something bad and shameful but the problem is a person cannot wipe this off their soul fully people are who they are. The people that try to do this in meditation usually end up with all kinds of imbalances and problems. Its better to accept who we are and realize we were loved in the ancient times and will be again someday when the enemy is gone.

I still get people that feel uncomfortable about being around me or being my friend but in truth I don't want to be friends with those kinds of people anyways. I though am in a much more accepting area than where I grew up maybe that would help you too eventually go to a place more accepting of gays and maybe where they are also accepting of pagans and new age things (you will unfortunately not find anywhere that accepting of Satanism yet) this makes it so much easier.

But anyways this is not something to feel suicidal over. Or Depressed.
NakedPluto said:
I will ingnore what the initial post was and is about, as it truly doesn't matter for these statements and it has nothing to do with depression and suicidal thoughts. Not one thing.

Jack said:
Suicide is for pussies
Jack said:

In some cases, suicide was the manliest thing a man did do for themselves and the way to go. One example is getting kidnapped in a war zone and other unchangeable fatal life situations.When it is about honor, self-respect, suicide is the sensible and loving of life way for a man to go. Poetically, having your life in your own hands opposite of the other type of people, having their life owned by other people, concepts, influenced by the misery of other situations , victims of their own undoing. Leaving aside poor and shameful teenagers and other truly stupid and disgusting people, the act in itself shows a lot of things opposite of the term ''pussy''.

In any cases, death cannot be justified, but the absence of life is justified. Death can not be consciously revealed to a human, but only by facing the spiritual path. Dying also doesn't mean you know what death means. As such a lot of people understand like a boot the above. This spectrum of justifiability is not for judging or understanding because of the uniqueness of the situation. The honorable way is unique and unseizable by the external people.

This is where Satan comes, the truth gives enough to understand that not one single thing can lead you to suicide, but yourself. And yourself leading to that is a false one and a fixable choice - TO A SS.

I spoke for the few ones that in the past had no respectable way of dying, in face of imminent brutal and murderous death.

A lot of pussy thrown in these texts, I'm wondering if you caught them before. You know, like a fish, because throwing unreasonable opinions stinks very bad. Have you heard about a philosophical depression? Let's not talk about teenager things

Tell the mother who lost a child that she is a "pussy' for being depressed and suicidal. Might also write a letter of how to find a real man and fuck her right of depression.

Tell the Father who lost his wife during childbirth, that he is a pussy. Might also want to become a Father figure.

And let's say that they are normies, while dealing with misery these people come more manly than you Jack, ss, will ever will, by being this entitled in your own version of the world. Frustration is an active depression.

Not to mention the real depression is beyond any feelings and it is a numbness greater than everything. Part of the Pluto influence, by default in transformations and advances you get this phenomena of yourself, sometimes justified by external. What do you know is depression? Do you know it by the jewish infested knowledge or experience? Or what teenagers drama show to you?

A descriptive parallel is: Have you ever been stupid before in your life? - If the answer is no, you are very stupid.
I remember to you what you have written in your signature: "He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds." -So saith Satan
// might also add - "Who has depression and suffers is a pussi boi and girl" - jack , the good guy.

I completely agree and I have called out Jack once as have others even the HPs as recently as december on a thread on twin souled people on kind of xtian like ideas and programming.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26228&hilit=Twin+Soul&start=50
He really should work to himself from these things if he didn't start already and you know actually read the JOS and Exposing Christianity website and understand what they say. No one should be sounding like an xtian in too many posts and repeating the same damn stuff you will find on xtian conservacrap websites. If he doesnt believe he's doing it he should look at those sites himself and see he sometimes says the same damn thing and comes across in the same way.

NakedPluto said:

Jack said:
Suicide is for pussies
Jack said:

Suicide for reasons of not being captured and owned by the enemy or specifically let the enemy 'judge's you is not pussy behavior. That's similar to how brave Hindu women sacrificed themselves to the funeral pyre and didn't let the muslims rape them called Sati. In these types of cases ,suicide is a noble them. As for the quote from the Ali Jilwah, here suffering does not equate Depression. Here suffering equates the struggle for a cause ,the cause here being the agenda to make man god. The man who saw his wife die in childbirth is not 'depressed '. He is happy that the child survived and is thinking about the future. He is not constantly living in the past thinking about his wife in sadness, being depressed. That is pussy behavior. He is thinking about all the good things and moments he had with her and feeling happy if hes thinking about the past. There is no such thing as Philosophical Depression and if you're feeling depressed from reading philosophy your reading ideological cancer. Philosophy is a bunch of bullshit written by someone who created some kind of mental abstraction which is not true,and your reading that and while you're reading that your assuming it to be true so you feel depressed. Each and every kind of Philosophy is a mental model of a world which is not true. Even if you read Nietzsche, he talks about leaving Platos cave and using Nihilism as a tool for empowerment. Hes not depressed. Hes nihilistic and is unhinged and is able to do anything without inhibition. That also is a mental model and is not true. The only thing that is true is spiritual power and growth, everything else that is a mental abstraction is false and an illusion (maya) in which you partake in.

And most these things are not the things people think about when they think about depression because they are not cognitively aware of such processes going inside of their minds. When you hear depression I instantly think about a little teenager whining about how his life sucks because he doesn't have a gf or that hes poor and thus hes depressed. Depression is a state of the mind that is caused by mental atrophy. With mental expansion, depression doesn't exist because for depression to occur mental atrophy must occur. If you're engaged in some sort of spiritual or creative pursuit depression simply goes away. It also has to do with low bio electricity. One who is consistently meditating and increasing his spiritual power and growth ,doesn't feel depression especially if hes mastered emotional control.

So yes again, "Depression is for Pussies and little whiny bitches who can't take little hurdles in life." When sometimes I feel gloomy about my material conditions I contrast that with kids in africa who are going malnourished by not eating or people in the middle east who are killing each other in wars. Or men my age who were engaged in a brutal world war against communism during the Second
World War. Compared to them,my problems are pretty trivial to say the least.

NakedPluto said:

Jack said:
Suicide is for pussies
Jack said:

Thank you for your Fair and Beautiful words. I didn't know how to respond since I could not find better words.
Sorry if I didn't answer before, but I have an Issue with notifications.

slyscorpion said:
I can relate to what you are saying. I didn't get that deep in depression but people often ignored me personally and didn't like what I represented or listen to me long before I was part of Satanism even. They don't like a person who is different in some way and isn't a total slave like they are. They made me feel bad about myself. I am not straight up gay but trust me I understand what you went through. I myself am bisexual with a more feminine expression as even shown in my natal chart. People made me feel bad for being me and had a bad reaction to it.

One important thing that helped me was reading this https://archive.md/FbbLz I hope it helps you as well. Third Sex people were good in the ancient times. Both me and my partner fit that category she had the exact same reactions from people as me.

I learned to love myself for this reason
Here was my thinking on this and it was it is pretty hard to impossible to wipe myself from existence totally especially since I have meditated so much and suicide is pointless I have no choice but to love myself and accept it and try to be happy and work with what I have.

A lot of the issue is the way my xtian family reacted to gay people and transgenders (not that I am trans but I they deal with all the same issues I do I kept quiet about it around my family growing up and even now but did talk to counselors about it) They still think it's something bad and shameful but the problem is a person cannot wipe this off their soul fully people are who they are. The people that try to do this in meditation usually end up with all kinds of imbalances and problems. Its better to accept who we are and realize we were loved in the ancient times and will be again someday when the enemy is gone.

I still get people that feel uncomfortable about being around me or being my friend but in truth I don't want to be friends with those kinds of people anyways. I though am in a much more accepting area than where I grew up maybe that would help you too eventually go to a place more accepting of gays and maybe where they are also accepting of pagans and new age things (you will unfortunately not find anywhere that accepting of Satanism yet) this makes it so much easier.

But anyways this is not something to feel suicidal over. Or Depressed.
NakedPluto said:

Jack said:
Suicide is for pussies
Jack said:

I completely agree and I have called out Jack once as have others even the HPs as recently as december on a thread on twin souled people on kind of xtian like ideas and programming.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26228&hilit=Twin+Soul&start=50
He really should work to himself from these things if he didn't start already and you know actually read the JOS and Exposing Christianity website and understand what they say. No one should be sounding like an xtian in too many posts and repeating the same damn stuff you will find on xtian conservacrap websites. If he doesnt believe he's doing it he should look at those sites himself and see he sometimes says the same damn thing and comes across in the same way.
You should do this yourself because the tactic of discrediting someone for something they said in the past then attack their current points is the most vilely schematic and Jewish thing one can do. I don't give a fuck so I can't be bothered to go through your posts to find out what you said in the past that sounds xian because I'm not some kind of pathetic bitch like you.

I stand by my words and I will stand by my words. "Depression is for pussies." "Suicide is for pussies." People who lack emotional control ,mental control,mental resilience and spiritual power and are easily manipulated by others are the ones who are depressed or suicidal. They reek of weakness and I abhor weakness. And what I abhor most is this kind of scheming bullshit that you displayed. If someone resurrected Nietzsche he'd actually feel suicidal by seeing this kind of pathetic behavior by this generation of men.

"Oh he called me a faggot and now I'm depressed. "MWHA HA HA Mommy he called me a faggot mwwhahhahha."

Jack said:
NakedPluto said:

Jack said:
Suicide is for pussies
Jack said:

Suicide for reasons of not being captured and owned by the enemy or specifically let the enemy 'judge's you is not pussy behavior. That's similar to how brave Hindu women sacrificed themselves to the funeral pyre and didn't let the muslims rape them called Sati. In these types of cases ,suicide is a noble them. As for the quote from the Ali Jilwah, here suffering does not equate Depression. Here suffering equates the struggle for a cause ,the cause here being the agenda to make man god. The man who saw his wife die in childbirth is not 'depressed '. He is happy that the child survived and is thinking about the future. He is not constantly living in the past thinking about his wife in sadness, being depressed. That is pussy behavior. He is thinking about all the good things and moments he had with her and feeling happy if hes thinking about the past. There is no such thing as Philosophical Depression and if you're feeling depressed from reading philosophy your reading ideological cancer. Philosophy is a bunch of bullshit written by someone who created some kind of mental abstraction which is not true,and your reading that and while you're reading that your assuming it to be true so you feel depressed. Each and every kind of Philosophy is a mental model of a world which is not true. Even if you read Nietzsche, he talks about leaving Platos cave and using Nihilism as a tool for empowerment. Hes not depressed. Hes nihilistic and is unhinged and is able to do anything without inhibition. That also is a mental model and is not true. The only thing that is true is spiritual power and growth, everything else that is a mental abstraction is false and an illusion (maya) in which you partake in.

And most these things are not the things people think about when they think about depression because they are not cognitively aware of such processes going inside of their minds. When you hear depression I instantly think about a little teenager whining about how his life sucks because he doesn't have a gf or that hes poor and thus hes depressed. Depression is a state of the mind that is caused by mental atrophy. With mental expansion, depression doesn't exist because for depression to occur mental atrophy must occur. If you're engaged in some sort of spiritual or creative pursuit depression simply goes away. It also has to do with low bio electricity. One who is consistently meditating and increasing his spiritual power and growth ,doesn't feel depression especially if hes mastered emotional control.

So yes again, "Depression is for Pussies and little whiny bitches who can't take little hurdles in life." When sometimes I feel gloomy about my material conditions I contrast that with kids in africa who are going malnourished by not eating or people in the middle east who are killing each other in wars. Or men my age who were engaged in a brutal world war against communism during the Second

I guess you could say that sometimes and your right. But the issue is this not everyone that deals with depression is a pussy. Some very strong people have been depressed about things. Also its not always a result of low bio electricity. Be around or connect with a certain kind of person or energy for awhile and be sensitive or a water person you will become depressed or conflicted in some way. Possibly even suicidal if your half assing it on cleansing. Yes depression means something is wrong. Get to the root cause of it. However a lot of us were depressed at points in life before coming here does that mean we are weak and pussies. The fact that I was so seriously depressed that I felt cold and empty and could only sit in bed and cry and was starting to be suicidal. That was me when I was around 11-15. This was part of the reason I looked for a way out of xtianity because I was like fuck this i don't want to live like this anymore i am going to look at the other side of it and hope it's wrong. I never felt suicidal like that ever again after coming here. So am i weak and a pussy cause I dealt with that. Are all the people who are gay or third sex who grow up in xtian households where they go on and on about how it's wrong and try to make you feel bad and they become depressed pussies. I don't really like this way of looking at it. Depression simply means something is wrong. It's not unmanly or unwomanly or any of that bullshit. It means you need to adjust something in your life your not doing it right. It means you have something to work on. Tell me you won't feel depressed or suicidal at some point if you are an older soul who has lived in this world for awhile and you start to remember all you went through. The point is to work through this and release it. Doesnt mean your a pussy or any of that people feel what they feel and experience what they do. To go around shaming people for feeling something is exactly like xtianity does. That was the point I was making earlier in my last post on here. Its unhealthy to think like this. More healthy is to own this and work on it find a solution to it and adjust what it is in your life. Whatever you are doing or your thinking pattern that causes this.

Also highly processed and unhealthy foods will do this. If eaten a lot regardless of ones level of meditation.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
NakedPluto said:

I guess you could say that sometimes and your right. But the issue is this not everyone that deals with depression is a pussy. Some very strong people have been depressed about things. Also its not always a result of low bio electricity. Be around or connect with a certain kind of person or energy for awhile and be sensitive or a water person you will become depressed or conflicted in some way. Possibly even suicidal if your half assing it on cleansing. Yes depression means something is wrong. Get to the root cause of it. However a lot of us were depressed at points in life before coming here does that mean we are weak and pussies. The fact that I was so seriously depressed that I felt cold and empty and could only sit in bed and cry and was starting to be suicidal. That was me when I was around 11-15. This was part of the reason I looked for a way out of xtianity because I was like fuck this i don't want to live like this anymore i am going to look at the other side of it and hope it's wrong. I never felt suicidal like that ever again after coming here. So am i weak and a pussy cause I dealt with that. Are all the people who are gay or third sex who grow up in xtian households where they go on and on about how it's wrong and try to make you feel bad and they become depressed pussies. I don't really like this way of looking at it. Depression simply means something is wrong. It's not unmanly or unwomanly or any of that bullshit. It means you need to adjust something in your life your not doing it right. It means you have something to work on. Tell me you won't feel depressed or suicidal at some point if you are an older soul who has lived in this world for awhile and you start to remember all you went through. The point is to work through this and release it. Doesnt mean your a pussy or any of that people feel what they feel and experience what they do. To go around shaming people for feeling something is exactly like xtianity does. That was the point I was making earlier in my last post on here. Its unhealthy to think like this. More healthy is to own this and work on it find a solution to it and adjust what it is in your life. Whatever you are doing or your thinking pattern that causes this.

Also highly processed and unhealthy foods will do this. If eaten a lot regardless of ones level of meditation.
Yes it means you were both weak and a pussy and theres nothing wrong with that. Everyone has been a pussy or weak sometime in their life. The problem is when you're constantly depressed and you can't seem to get out of it by your own power which makes you chronically weak and chronically a pussy. I was a pussy once, all the great leaders and statesmen were in some points in their life but through Character development that phase went away and seldom were they ever a pussy anymore. Through struggling and piercing through life, you lose your pussy characteristics little by little until its completely gone. A pussy in this case is genderless meaning both unmanly and unwomanly.My purpose is to not shame anyone but to open them up to possibilities through shock which is an effective persuasion tool. And your claim that old souls are depressed is completely wrong. The truth is that souls who are new or moderately new (tens of lifetimes) are depressed because they haven't seen the truth about the samsaric cycle of life. When you have experience and you have reincarnated for hundreds of thousands of years, the feeling of the samsaric cycle and of the duality is so embedded in you that nothing phases you anymore. And that's also when you start heavily concentrating on that which is most important, that is spiritual progress.

Jack said:
"The man who saw his wife die in childbirth is not 'depressed '. He is happy that the child survived and is thinking about the future. He is not constantly living in the past thinking about his wife in sadness, being depressed. That is pussy behavior. "

This is the lowest form of projection I've heard in my life. Are you that man? So you are surely caught up in the idea that, when death and misery comes, a man should be happy. Fuck yeah, my wife died, I'm happy for the past. Are we done with xtian preaching? Let me wake you up from Maya, Disney land does not exist, this is the real world. You missed a lesson about life, and that lesson is: duality exists in every form and parallel and every duality coexists and is necessary for the being and everything derived from "it". As such, being blissful, or as you would say not pussy, forever in the land of vulva does not happen, but in mental hospitals and not until reaching a super consciousness, or any desired superior states, maybe, and even then you'll have to worry on another level about things. The secret is the equilibrium between the two, and the conscious reaction and control of the two, the “bliss” and "depression". Death happens, and for sure death of happiness, death of so to say normality or aspired normality -exists. But in your view of the subject, depression only about self identifiable references of your life, or aspirations can make sense, and they are just.

You don't get to tell somebody else's how should they feel, or how are they, on such an intimate model of your projection. You don't have even the power to be mentally conscious about impending dooms of the world, but you got the attitude, right? Exactly like a Hollywood emo girl. We are so edgy and all-knowing, right? Comparing realities with such stubbornness derived from uninterest and without a taste of them show a little bit of pussy-ness, at least in my view, a man should be at least responsible for his views, moreover when challenged by another.

When a man experiences a situation like the above or any hardship, for sure he isn't so eager to open up and carelessly disrespect himself like that or for others to make fun of that. Situations in life, sometimes have a gravity heavier than you could ever imagine, yet there are people not only pulling by and succeeding victoriously but also having the benefit of the ''war", be it between them selfs and the world or with them selfs. That man is not a pussy, he is a champion and not to you and me, but to himself and by his set standards of the self. We are not talking of levels here, like from the little girl who faced her fears to the big and might man who faced not only his death and of the world, but the death of more than something mental and emotional, death of something that matters the most to himself. You go out in the street and you don't know you even meet him because he does not complain like you think he should or shouldn't. For another suffering is combustion for himself, normality - he doesn't even know he is suffering. Who is that some nobody throwing a slur at him? If I think better maybe just the envy guy, maybe just that little boy who does not know better.

Jack said:
"He is happy that the child survived and is thinking about the future."

Did he tell you that? or this is also a projection of your "perfect-ideal" of a situation like that? Expecting the "natural and normal" is not an argument, doing the best doesn't mean you are doing it without suffering. This is an approach of an inexperienced and moreover exactly the detached judgment going between simple people that you meet in the street gossiping about diverse.

Not to mention already how much you show in the above the degree of necessary survival that you associate with such situation, exactly of the "humble-poverty-proud" that cursed our gentiles, always figuring out the glass with the full water out of the need to at least survive and decently figure themselves out, which is a sad reality and a damning one. Ignoring the damnation as always, ignoring the suffering to ironically deal with the suffering while creating blockages and emotionally creating karma for the next life, and that is if there are more to come. Always settling for less.

No, the depression, suffering must be dealt with accordingly by facing the big monster that is reality. If you don't do it, you will be obliged to at some point, nature doesn't wait for your ass to get wiped, and if you do it, suddenly the reality is more of a friend than an enemy.

What about the future holding that child with missing motherhood, or the father may be compromising for him to have a false one. That is a problem he will face, and not with a laughing face, with natural hope yes, happy - no.

But don't worry we are not sjw here, and surely that suffering man does not give a shit about new age man's opinion like you falsely believe you don't partake in. But this shows underlying issues of people that influence other people and so on.
From the animalistic man to the individualist man, you'll find common ground and real bases of “manliest”. I assure you that no matter, every path has its suffering, the difference stays in the man himself and his quality of life, he will eventually have the respect of his surroundings and the people he gladly/sadly surrounds with. Having this attitude of yours from a “manliest” point of view is without elegance, without a focused and bettered ego, of which at least would be necessary for him to feel comfortable in his skin.

Jack said:
"He is not constantly living in the past thinking about his wife in sadness, being depressed."

Because we already agreed and talked of the timeliness and chronological processes of a grieving man. sure. "constantly" ( it is irony)
See, you already use a constant mental philosophy to address your own intrigues of the mind, trying to justify the response and not the truth.

Jack said:
"There is no such thing as Philosophical Depression and if you're feeling depressed from reading philosophy your reading ideological cancer. Philosophy is a bunch of bullshit written by someone who created some kind of mental abstraction which is not true,and your reading that and while you're reading that your assuming it to be true so you feel depressed. Each and every kind of Philosophy is a mental model of a world which is not true. Even if you read Nietzsche, he talks about leaving Platos cave and using Nihilism as a tool for empowerment. Hes not depressed. Hes nihilistic and is unhinged and is able to do anything without inhibition. That also is a mental model and is not true. The only thing that is true is spiritual power and growth, everything else that is a mental abstraction is false and an illusion (maya) in which you partake in."

You cannot comprehend the mental space by being so intrinsically adapted to a lower consciousness of primal functions and incentives, the whole sexual sphere deciding your input and output of the world of such intensity. The simpler the easier as it can be said with no shame right now. Why are you implying that the mental defies the need for truth in every form? In the need of truth, the mental happens to be subjected to problems and limitations.

I was referring to the other type of problems, that are heeded beyond the mundane reality, not artificial subjects that which you are so eager to refer to. Complexities of the self in relation to the world are not resuming to what others opinion about the world are, but the opinion of the self in relation to the necessities of the world. World meaning the external.

You say nothing new but packaged in a new subversive way out of your uneducated feelings, this conclusion you got to. Being a Lover of Sophia is on all levels, and the deconstruction and the construction of the self in face of the Serpent Sophia are on all levels. Sounds familiar? In the mental ground, this comes as second nature, as for the "mental model" that translates to opinion will always be subjective, relative to the truth maybe, but this subjective detailing of the opinion of myself is very far away of the "Suicide and depression is for pussies" that denotes no more than a second-grader forming an opinion about the girl she refused to share a pen with. This is about awareness that is missing in correlation to your concepts.

HP.Mageson said:
"Philosophy in the western world is of little meaning and purpose why is this..... Its simple there are seven billion people on earth and each have their own "philosophy" on life which is the only thing that has meaning to that individual of the subject of life and the process of it in what ways grab a persons attention at the time. So what is official Philosophy its just an opinion of life of a little more thought out and more evidenced then the average. But so what. Even the best Philosophy becomes little more then a debate on its own speculation. People who study Philosophy usually only do so in post secondary. And they do so as a intellectual tool in the greater object of a career in repeating what they learned to other people in a university. Ever hear people who study Philosophy talk about Philosophy? Its like talking about sports they just trade stat's. If you understand the psychological mechanic's of mathematic's you will understand the western mind. Its just a computation the prearranged forumla one repeats to a prearranged outcome there is no engagement of any deeper mental process. Its just arranging knowledge of facts as objects. That is how ideas are also taught. The only thing that ever matter to you or anyone else in the subject of knowledge in the deepest sense was something that grabbed you in the moment and caused that "A HA!" feeling. Most
Philosophy you agree with is because like opinion's they agree with you right or wrong or somewhere in the middle. Philosophy in the current world is just opinion.
What is a Philosopher its in the name. Philo, lover of....Sophia the serpent wisdom. Its a person who had united the serpent from the root chakra to the crown and opened up the eye of wisdom in the mind and obtained Gnosis. This word Gnosis comes from the word for serpent. That is what allows one to obtain the real knowing that is the end of all faith, speculation and opinion.
The Philosophers were highly ascended beings in the spiritual schools. So what is the point of the best of western Philosophy? That a person must undergo a self deconstruction to obtain self realization and then put forth self actualization of that into the greater world. But what is the method? That is what Nietzsche speculated on. This can only be done thought the process of the serpent power yoga."

//

Jack said:
"And most these things are not the things people think about when they think about depression because they are not cognitively aware of such processes going inside of their minds. When you hear depression I instantly think about a little teenager whining about how his life sucks because he doesn't have a gf or that hes poor and thus hes depressed. Depression is a state of the mind that is caused by mental atrophy. With mental expansion, depression doesn't exist because for depression to occur mental atrophy must occur. If you're engaged in some sort of spiritual or creative pursuit depression simply goes away. It also has to do with low bio electricity. One who is consistently meditating and increasing his spiritual power and growth ,doesn't feel depression especially if hes mastered emotional control.

World War. Compared to them,my problems are pretty trivial to say the least."

If someone thinks by default of teenagers when they hear depression, is either a virgin to the realities of life or poisoned by the little that they know. People have a lot of bad time on this planet, truly bad time - if you choose to relate to the other part that is virgin to suffering but blooming in ignorance and arrogance thinking that they are the universe it is your own mental process of association and judgment to absolve yourself from your own statement, making it true for the reasons above. It was never about girlfriends, Jack. We talk about death and depression, not a girlfriend and complaining. And your own view about mental atrophy is laughable, it is an effect or a cause? You know it is not that simple for you to brush it off like that.

Maybe you keep forgetting how much damage the world got from the enemy agenda for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years.

And the kids in Africa, let me tell you that using that as an unconscious excuse to limit yourself in your advancement of yourself, moreover guilt-tripping yourself over that, while you do not in any way help them, one way or another, resulting in an absolute superficiality is a xtian excuse of a behavior. Why not worry about your close ones, that need help, of your own land. Then others. Because you do not strike me as a global humanitarian with this blade view of the world. Why not stop guilt-tripping your finances, and use the surplus to help as you see fit?
Take the "harder" path, by not being sorry, by not being a pussy, and actually do something, don't expect for the people to see you holly for exposing yourself as a good guy.
Maybe change your trivial problems to - not problems, and everybody is happy.

NakedPluto said:
Jack said:
"The man who saw his wife die in childbirth is not 'depressed '. He is happy that the child survived and is thinking about the future. He is not constantly living in the past thinking about his wife in sadness, being depressed. That is pussy behavior. "

This is the lowest form of projection I've heard in my life. Are you that man? So you are surely caught up in the idea that, when death and misery comes, a man should be happy. Fuck yeah, my wife died, I'm happy for the past. Are we done with xtian preaching? Let me wake you up from Maya, Disney land does not exist, this is the real world. You missed a lesson about life, and that lesson is: duality exists in every form and parallel and every duality coexists and is necessary for the being and everything derived from "it". As such, being blissful, or as you would say not pussy, forever in the land of vulva does not happen, but in mental hospitals and not until reaching a super consciousness, or any desired superior states, maybe, and even then you'll have to worry on another level about things. The secret is the equilibrium between the two, and the conscious reaction and control of the two, the “bliss” and "depression". Death happens, and for sure death of happiness, death of so to say normality or aspired normality -exists. But in your view of the subject, depression only about self identifiable references of your life, or aspirations can make sense, and they are just.

You don't get to tell somebody else's how should they feel, or how are they, on such an intimate model of your projection. You don't have even the power to be mentally conscious about impending dooms of the world, but you got the attitude, right? Exactly like a Hollywood emo girl. We are so edgy and all-knowing, right? Comparing realities with such stubbornness derived from uninterest and without a taste of them show a little bit of pussy-ness, at least in my view, a man should be at least responsible for his views, moreover when challenged by another.

When a man experiences a situation like the above or any hardship, for sure he isn't so eager to open up and carelessly disrespect himself like that or for others to make fun of that. Situations in life, sometimes have a gravity heavier than you could ever imagine, yet there are people not only pulling by and succeeding victoriously but also having the benefit of the ''war", be it between them selfs and the world or with them selfs. That man is not a pussy, he is a champion and not to you and me, but to himself and by his set standards of the self. We are not talking of levels here, like from the little girl who faced her fears to the big and might man who faced not only his death and of the world, but the death of more than something mental and emotional, death of something that matters the most to himself. You go out in the street and you don't know you even meet him because he does not complain like you think he should or shouldn't. For another suffering is combustion for himself, normality - he doesn't even know he is suffering. Who is that some nobody throwing a slur at him? If I think better maybe just the envy guy, maybe just that little boy who does not know better.

Jack said:
"He is happy that the child survived and is thinking about the future."

Did he tell you that? or this is also a projection of your "perfect-ideal" of a situation like that? Expecting the "natural and normal" is not an argument, doing the best doesn't mean you are doing it without suffering. This is an approach of an inexperienced and moreover exactly the detached judgment going between simple people that you meet in the street gossiping about diverse.

Not to mention already how much you show in the above the degree of necessary survival that you associate with such situation, exactly of the "humble-poverty-proud" that cursed our gentiles, always figuring out the glass with the full water out of the need to at least survive and decently figure themselves out, which is a sad reality and a damning one. Ignoring the damnation as always, ignoring the suffering to ironically deal with the suffering while creating blockages and emotionally creating karma for the next life, and that is if there are more to come. Always settling for less.

No, the depression, suffering must be dealt with accordingly by facing the big monster that is reality. If you don't do it, you will be obliged to at some point, nature doesn't wait for your ass to get wiped, and if you do it, suddenly the reality is more of a friend than an enemy.

What about the future holding that child with missing motherhood, or the father may be compromising for him to have a false one. That is a problem he will face, and not with a laughing face, with natural hope yes, happy - no.

But don't worry we are not sjw here, and surely that suffering man does not give a shit about new age man's opinion like you falsely believe you don't partake in. But this shows underlying issues of people that influence other people and so on.
From the animalistic man to the individualist man, you'll find common ground and real bases of “manliest”. I assure you that no matter, every path has its suffering, the difference stays in the man himself and his quality of life, he will eventually have the respect of his surroundings and the people he gladly/sadly surrounds with. Having this attitude of yours from a “manliest” point of view is without elegance, without a focused and bettered ego, of which at least would be necessary for him to feel comfortable in his skin.

Jack said:
"He is not constantly living in the past thinking about his wife in sadness, being depressed."

Because we already agreed and talked of the timeliness and chronological processes of a grieving man. sure. "constantly" ( it is irony)
See, you already use a constant mental philosophy to address your own intrigues of the mind, trying to justify the response and not the truth.

Jack said:
"There is no such thing as Philosophical Depression and if you're feeling depressed from reading philosophy your reading ideological cancer. Philosophy is a bunch of bullshit written by someone who created some kind of mental abstraction which is not true,and your reading that and while you're reading that your assuming it to be true so you feel depressed. Each and every kind of Philosophy is a mental model of a world which is not true. Even if you read Nietzsche, he talks about leaving Platos cave and using Nihilism as a tool for empowerment. Hes not depressed. Hes nihilistic and is unhinged and is able to do anything without inhibition. That also is a mental model and is not true. The only thing that is true is spiritual power and growth, everything else that is a mental abstraction is false and an illusion (maya) in which you partake in."

You cannot comprehend the mental space by being so intrinsically adapted to a lower consciousness of primal functions and incentives, the whole sexual sphere deciding your input and output of the world of such intensity. The simpler the easier as it can be said with no shame right now. Why are you implying that the mental defies the need for truth in every form? In the need of truth, the mental happens to be subjected to problems and limitations.

I was referring to the other type of problems, that are heeded beyond the mundane reality, not artificial subjects that which you are so eager to refer to. Complexities of the self in relation to the world are not resuming to what others opinion about the world are, but the opinion of the self in relation to the necessities of the world. World meaning the external.

You say nothing new but packaged in a new subversive way out of your uneducated feelings, this conclusion you got to. Being a Lover of Sophia is on all levels, and the deconstruction and the construction of the self in face of the Serpent Sophia are on all levels. Sounds familiar? In the mental ground, this comes as second nature, as for the "mental model" that translates to opinion will always be subjective, relative to the truth maybe, but this subjective detailing of the opinion of myself is very far away of the "Suicide and depression is for pussies" that denotes no more than a second-grader forming an opinion about the girl she refused to share a pen with. This is about awareness that is missing in correlation to your concepts.

HP.Mageson said:
"Philosophy in the western world is of little meaning and purpose why is this..... Its simple there are seven billion people on earth and each have their own "philosophy" on life which is the only thing that has meaning to that individual of the subject of life and the process of it in what ways grab a persons attention at the time. So what is official Philosophy its just an opinion of life of a little more thought out and more evidenced then the average. But so what. Even the best Philosophy becomes little more then a debate on its own speculation. People who study Philosophy usually only do so in post secondary. And they do so as a intellectual tool in the greater object of a career in repeating what they learned to other people in a university. Ever hear people who study Philosophy talk about Philosophy? Its like talking about sports they just trade stat's. If you understand the psychological mechanic's of mathematic's you will understand the western mind. Its just a computation the prearranged forumla one repeats to a prearranged outcome there is no engagement of any deeper mental process. Its just arranging knowledge of facts as objects. That is how ideas are also taught. The only thing that ever matter to you or anyone else in the subject of knowledge in the deepest sense was something that grabbed you in the moment and caused that "A HA!" feeling. Most
Philosophy you agree with is because like opinion's they agree with you right or wrong or somewhere in the middle. Philosophy in the current world is just opinion.
What is a Philosopher its in the name. Philo, lover of....Sophia the serpent wisdom. Its a person who had united the serpent from the root chakra to the crown and opened up the eye of wisdom in the mind and obtained Gnosis. This word Gnosis comes from the word for serpent. That is what allows one to obtain the real knowing that is the end of all faith, speculation and opinion.
The Philosophers were highly ascended beings in the spiritual schools. So what is the point of the best of western Philosophy? That a person must undergo a self deconstruction to obtain self realization and then put forth self actualization of that into the greater world. But what is the method? That is what Nietzsche speculated on. This can only be done thought the process of the serpent power yoga."

//

Jack said:
"And most these things are not the things people think about when they think about depression because they are not cognitively aware of such processes going inside of their minds. When you hear depression I instantly think about a little teenager whining about how his life sucks because he doesn't have a gf or that hes poor and thus hes depressed. Depression is a state of the mind that is caused by mental atrophy. With mental expansion, depression doesn't exist because for depression to occur mental atrophy must occur. If you're engaged in some sort of spiritual or creative pursuit depression simply goes away. It also has to do with low bio electricity. One who is consistently meditating and increasing his spiritual power and growth ,doesn't feel depression especially if hes mastered emotional control.

World War. Compared to them,my problems are pretty trivial to say the least."

If someone thinks by default of teenagers when they hear depression, is either a virgin to the realities of life or poisoned by the little that they know. People have a lot of bad time on this planet, truly bad time - if you choose to relate to the other part that is virgin to suffering but blooming in ignorance and arrogance thinking that they are the universe it is your own mental process of association and judgment to absolve yourself from your own statement, making it true for the reasons above. It was never about girlfriends, Jack. We talk about death and depression, not a girlfriend and complaining. And your own view about mental atrophy is laughable, it is an effect or a cause? You know it is not that simple for you to brush it off like that.

Maybe you keep forgetting how much damage the world got from the enemy agenda for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years.

And the kids in Africa, let me tell you that using that as an unconscious excuse to limit yourself in your advancement of yourself, moreover guilt-tripping yourself over that, while you do not in any way help them, one way or another, resulting in an absolute superficiality is a xtian excuse of a behavior. Why not worry about your close ones, that need help, of your own land. Then others. Because you do not strike me as a global humanitarian with this blade view of the world. Why not stop guilt-tripping your finances, and use the surplus to help as you see fit?
Take the "harder" path, by not being sorry, by not being a pussy, and actually do something, don't expect for the people to see you holly for exposing yourself as a good guy.
Maybe change your trivial problems to - not problems, and everybody is happy.
The level of cope inside of you is so entrenched that just by reading your reply I already know you have absolutely no idea what your talking about. I could make an elementary level kid who wants to play philosopher to sit with us and he'll fanatically defend the same viewpoints although with better accuracy than yours.

The sad part of all this is that you assume that the tricks your brain is playing on you are actually true. This is the single most and biggest problem in all of that what your thinking or conceptualizing. You are not at that level of advancement when you can see the duality,let alone comprehend how its manifesting in a situation so that you go beyond that. Read HPMagesons view on Philosophy again and again. Nietzsche, Heidegger, Schopenhauer all of these are mental models they are not true. Anything that you are thinking to be true is not true. Your conceptualization of truth is false. There is only one truth, which is the Brahman. And there is only one suffering which is not suffering at all but expansion I.e the reach towards the Brahman.

Your attempts at trying to rationalize your view of suffering makes me convinced you are not at a level of advancement that you understand that suffering I.e material suffering or emotional suffering is just the brain playing tricks on you to make you trapped. When you have emotional control you can choose to feel suffering or not. SS especially SS who have mastered this skill are beyond that which you put us all into a box for. Choosing to feel particular emotions and choosing not to is a skill that is earned through absolute mastery of the minds emotional circuitry. There is no such equilibrium you talk about between happiness and suffering. If you are weak minded,you will still Involuntarily experience such without your conscious control. With conscious control you rise above that and you can feel whatever you want to feel and not have Involuntarily responses drive your life. This is intermediate emotional control,not some super consciousness state that you read about. I will obviously hold SS to an ideal standard because SS are elites and they should as elites have skills that set them apart from the others around them. So yes, I hold the man who lost his wife to an ideal standard. Material depression is a state of mind that is caused by mental atrophy when you are unable to make and own your decisions and are just going along with life. This is a psychological understanding of decisions from established schools of psychology. Philosophical depression as I said before is fake as in it's a mental fabrication just like any other kind of depression. Its simply the brain playing tricks on you like its supposed to. This is called beings completely attached to the material world and trying to justify maya itself which is like shooting yourself in the foot if your striving for spiritual progress. The single truth is of the Brahman and everything else is maya that you must partake in. Without having emotional control you will continue to be entrenched in the Duality and your consciousness will not expand.

As I said before and I will say again and again ,"Depression is for pussies. And Suicide is for Pussies. "The truth is not subjective and no mental model that your 'self' is conceptualizing may it be yourself in relation to the world or yourself in relation to other people or yourself in relationship with your self is true. The is only one truth which is of the serpent, SATANAMA.

You need to develop emotional control through void medication over your emotional being. Although theres a high possibility you won't heed any of this and start defending your view again and keep agonizing yourself. Doesn't really matter.

Jack said:
The level of cope inside of you is so entrenched that just by reading your reply I already know you have absolutely no idea what your talking about. I could make an elementary level kid who wants to play philosopher to sit with us and he'll fanatically defend the same viewpoints although with better accuracy than yours.

The sad part of all this is that you assume that the tricks your brain is playing on you are actually true. This is the single most and biggest problem in all of that what your thinking or conceptualizing. You are not at that level of advancement when you can see the duality,let alone comprehend how its manifesting in a situation so that you go beyond that. Read HPMagesons view on Philosophy again and again. Nietzsche, Heidegger, Schopenhauer all of these are mental models they are not true. Anything that you are thinking to be true is not true. Your conceptualization of truth is false. There is only one truth, which is the Brahman. And there is only one suffering which is not suffering at all but expansion I.e the reach towards the Brahman.

Your attempts at trying to rationalize your view of suffering makes me convinced you are not at a level of advancement that you understand that suffering I.e material suffering or emotional suffering is just the brain playing tricks on you to make you trapped. When you have emotional control you can choose to feel suffering or not. SS especially SS who have mastered this skill are beyond that which you put us all into a box for. Choosing to feel particular emotions and choosing not to is a skill that is earned through absolute mastery of the minds emotional circuitry. There is no such equilibrium you talk about between happiness and suffering. If you are weak minded,you will still Involuntarily experience such without your conscious control. With conscious control you rise above that and you can feel whatever you want to feel and not have Involuntarily responses drive your life. This is intermediate emotional control,not some super consciousness state that you read about. I will obviously hold SS to an ideal standard because SS are elites and they should as elites have skills that set them apart from the others around them. So yes, I hold the man who lost his wife to an ideal standard. Material depression is a state of mind that is caused by mental atrophy when you are unable to make and own your decisions and are just going along with life. This is a psychological understanding of decisions from established schools of psychology. Philosophical depression as I said before is fake as in it's a mental fabrication just like any other kind of depression. Its simply the brain playing tricks on you like its supposed to. This is called beings completely attached to the material world and trying to justify maya itself which is like shooting yourself in the foot if your striving for spiritual progress. The single truth is of the Brahman and everything else is maya that you must partake in. Without having emotional control you will continue to be entrenched in the Duality and your consciousness will not expand.

As I said before and I will say again and again ,"Depression is for pussies. And Suicide is for Pussies. "The truth is not subjective and no mental model that your 'self' is conceptualizing may it be yourself in relation to the world or yourself in relation to other people or yourself in relationship with your self is true. The is only one truth which is of the serpent, SATANAMA.

You need to develop emotional control through void medication over your emotional being. Although theres a high possibility you won't heed any of this and start defending your view again and keep agonizing yourself. Doesn't really matter.

Ok, Jack, it is pretty observable that you cannot be argumentative with my points, , it's way past you. I will leave this as it is and not make fun of you any more than I did.

Jack said:

And to touch on a personal note the above ( yes, ignoring the other flaws of your text), my own and personal problem is lack of emotions, lack of feelings, lack of empathy. In medical jewish terms, it is close to calling this as psychopathy or sociopathy. So your advice and view is again completely beside the points and useless

NakedPluto said:
Jack said:

And to touch on a personal note the above ( yes, ignoring the other flaws of your text), my own and personal problem is lack of emotions, lack of feelings, lack of empathy. In medical jewish terms, it is close to calling this as psychopathy or sociopathy. So your advice and view is again completely beside the points and useless
I hope you get better. Please attempt a healing ritual with Waunjo in the near future.

thanks for posting, i did not read all of it as some of it brought up tears and i felt good in knowing someone else understood thaat level of pain and suffering. I too, was once like this. i am diagnosed with depression, anxiety and ADHD. it has been just over a year since a came to Satan, and these pains have subsided within this time. i have not self harmed, i have not experienced the deafening anxiety attacks that immobilized me and prevented me from attending school, or progressing my soul. Hail Satan!

Woweee that argument was depressing. guess i’ll drown it in vodka, ah well guess I’m a vagina for 20 years until I correct my physical disability and looked at as normal.
Cheers Mates

Jack said:
Mulciber contacted me and made me realize I've been too hard and disuniting with you Jack, and for that, I apologize. If I caused any strange feelings I apologize again. I've been too aggressive with my arguments and I should've kept it impersonal. I didn't expect to cause problems to you, we need to be united and I ignored my responsibility in this sense.

NakedPluto said:
Jack said:
Mulciber contacted me and made me realize I've been too hard and disuniting with you Jack, and for that, I apologize. If I caused any strange feelings I apologize again. I've been too aggressive with my arguments and I should've kept it impersonal. I didn't expect to cause problems to you, we need to be united and I ignored my responsibility in this sense.
I have no authority to forgive you even if you do apologize I.e if I even had any strange feelings. I've said it many times before I keep my personal feelings completely detached from the forum which is a sanctum of knowledge and resource for me and a collective consciousness where we are all connected through our Lord. Even if we have these trivial disunions and exchange harsh words once in a while,I've been lately realizing that in the Grand Scheme of things it is irrelevant and time will go on.

I have decided that from now on I'll be going the VoiceOfEnki way and being a spectator here, commenting only when there is stimulation about knowledge or Spiritual science. There was also a man named savitar who in my opinion is a master of Vedic spiritual science. He also conducts himself this way and I have never seen him take part in any argument before let alone write on the forums in a long time. I'm sure hes reading the forums, gaining knowledge and advancing. There is a strain of people who have left active participation because of life and Advancement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back