Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magnum Opus in a video

Fraroderini

Hi everyone,
So, I came up with a school project last week and due to an animation video I have to present, I wanted to ask you a few questions.
The video I have to deal with is simply a 3d animation that has to describe the idea of "evolution", and everyone in the class is free to express it the way he/she feels.

What kind of best opportunity to represent Magnum Opus?

I know, I know, I know: subliminal messages are only enemy's weapon sometimes, buuuut I thought it could be a good idea to represent, even subliminally, the process of the Magnum Opus with a video.

I came up with some ideas such as representing a person wearing black clothes caressing a crow (Nigredo), then wearing white and seeing the moon (Albedo), illuminated by the sun and wearing gold (Citrinitas) and then wearing red (rubedo), and concluding with an animation of the fire going up and the water going down (end of the process and fusion between upwards and downwards triangles).

I was also thinking I could insert a peacock and a rainbow between the Nigredo and the Albedo, is it a good idea?

I don't really care of the homework core and meaning, my aim is to represent Magnum Opus, even subliminally, but hoping to stimulate some of my friends to think about it.

Is it a good idea? Any other suggestions to represent the sacred process of Magnum Opus with a video?
Thanks to all in advance, and most importantly,
Hail Satan!

Probably the teacher wants to see about Darwinist evolution and not the spiritual evolution of the soul. So not a very good idea here.

Jack said:
Probably the teacher wants to see about Darwinist evolution and not the spiritual evolution of the soul. So not a very good idea here.

I’d argue that from what op said about how they can express the idea of evolution how they wish, that the teacher is probably being a bit more liberal than that. They may even appreciate the out of the box idea of what evolution is, if it could be presented more clearly. In the case of the magnum opus, evolution of the soul. Unless the teacher means, show Darwinist evolution of the life of your choice.

In any case, I’m certain that they can just ask if their idea would be okay or if they are misunderstanding what the teacher wants. If it’s a big project in a college course, the professor will usually want a proof of concept to ensure exactly this.

Regardless, it is probably a good idea to do something a bit more literal anyway, something that people would clearly understand as an “evolution” of some kind. Like a straw hut structurally evolving into a complex temple, or a cave drawing becoming a renaissance statue. They’re clear evolutions of architecture and art that people would understand. There can also be inspiration from the gods in these concepts too.

Also consider that these projects you are doing are building your portfolio, op. If you plan on taking this into a career it may not be a good idea to represent such vague, spiritual concepts to people who do not understand the symbols. Most of them won’t take anything from it. They will just be confused because you won’t be able to go into any Satanic details that wouldn’t potentially just steer these people into wiccanism or new ageisms instead.

You should think about making something like this a personal project and sharing it here or around the internet as a direct promotion of Satanism, if you have the tools and talent. Anonymously obviously. There’s never enough Satanic art. I would not personally be here if it weren’t for Satanic inspired music and art.

Libra said:
Jack said:

I’d argue that from what op said about how they can express the idea of evolution how they wish, that the teacher is probably being a bit more liberal than that. They may even appreciate the out of the box idea of what evolution is, if it could be presented more clearly. In the case of the magnum opus, evolution of the soul. Unless the teacher means, show Darwinist evolution of the life of your choice.

In any case, I’m certain that they can just ask if their idea would be okay or if they are misunderstanding what the teacher wants. If it’s a big project in a college course, the professor will usually want a proof of concept to ensure exactly this.

Regardless, it is probably a good idea to do something a bit more literal anyway, something that people would clearly understand as an “evolution” of some kind. Like a straw hut structurally evolving into a complex temple, or a cave drawing becoming a renaissance statue. They’re clear evolutions of architecture and art that people would understand. There can also be inspiration from the gods in these concepts too.

Also consider that these projects you are doing are building your portfolio, op. If you plan on taking this into a career it may not be a good idea to represent such vague, spiritual concepts to people who do not understand the symbols. Most of them won’t take anything from it. They will just be confused because you won’t be able to go into any Satanic details that wouldn’t potentially just steer these people into wiccanism or new ageisms instead.

You should think about making something like this a personal project and sharing it here or around the internet as a direct promotion of Satanism, if you have the tools and talent. Anonymously obviously. There’s never enough Satanic art. I would not personally be here if it weren’t for Satanic inspired music and art.

Thank you so much guys for your answers. Yeah basically I could say that I've chosen Magnum Opus because actually it is known to be a spiritual and alchemical concept. I mean, Magnum Opus is a satanic concept, but if explained with the good words could be a good thing for the homework I have to do.

The focus on the question was about the contents that I suggested, I didn't know if the representation I suggested was ok or there were some imperfections.

Most controversial fact about opus magnum is that Saint Thomas from Aquinus described it in one of his books...and actually it was right. I mean, I would have expected, from a Christian, a corrupted description of what Magnum Opus was...instead, this stupid christian, curiously, was right.
So I could say that Magnum Opus is an ancient concept that describes transformation and evolution.

What do you think about the examples I suggested? Is their content right or did I get wrong with something?
Thanks again for your help, you all.
Hail Satan!

Hi.
In my opinion, even if your intentions are for the better, the result could not be. Don't expose too much on these things.

When I was in school I exposed myself a bit too much, and the result was not good as I thought it could be.

I would suggests you to stay on this path but related to meditations and yoga; the Magnus Opus, i think, it's a "concept" too far away for people who doesn't even think that simple meditations are good for the inner self.

HH

Falais said:
Hi everyone,
So, I came up with a school project last week and due to an animation video I have to present, I wanted to ask you a few questions.
The video I have to deal with is simply a 3d animation that has to describe the idea of "evolution", and everyone in the class is free to express it the way he/she feels.

I know, I know, I know: subliminal messages are only enemy's weapon sometimes, buuuut I thought it could be a good idea to represent, even subliminally, the process of the Magnum Opus with a video.

I came up with some ideas such as representing a person wearing black clothes caressing a crow (Nigredo), then wearing white and seeing the moon (Albedo), illuminated by the sun and wearing gold (Citrinitas) and then wearing red (rubedo), and concluding with an animation of the fire going up and the water going down (end of the process and fusion between upwards and downwards triangles).

I was also thinking I could insert a peacock and a rainbow between the Nigredo and the Albedo, is it a good idea?

I don't really care of the homework core and meaning, my aim is to represent Magnum Opus, even subliminally, but hoping to stimulate some of my friends to think about it.

Is it a good idea? Any other suggestions to represent the sacred process of Magnum Opus with a video?
Hail Satan!

This will likely lead to a lot of questioning you don't want, about your beliefs etc. so I wouldn't recommend it. And it will probably go over their heads anyway. It's best to pretend to fit in amongst the public (or just not be so weird to them that they start questioning) and keep your path to yourself where you don't have anonymity. You can still do something unique or different with this project but depicting Satanic spiritual knowledge is not a good idea.

Hidden Warrior said:
Hi.
In my opinion, even if your intentions are for the better, the result could not be. Don't expose too much on these things.

When I was in school I exposed myself a bit too much, and the result was not good as I thought it could be.

I would suggests you to stay on this path but related to meditations and yoga; the Magnus Opus, i think, it's a "concept" too far away for people who doesn't even think that simple meditations are good for the inner self.

HH

Yes the trick would be to stay discreet with your affiliation here.

I'd rather stay anonymous and fit in with the herd for my comfort and safety. You never know what those without might do.

So I'd recommend doing something like that only if you can cite sources that won't bring you into disrepute.

I saw these George Floyd protesters in my city and there were so many of them. I felt like quite a rare breed and totally at odds with them.

So long as you can do it while still keeping your Satanic affiliation secret.

Falais said:
Hi everyone,

Hail Satan!

Al-jilwah.
Do not share satanic knowledge with those that are without, you dont know what they will do with that information. ( Not the exact).

Falais said:

Hidden Warrior said:
Hi.

HH

I understand what you mean, but you're both right here. I was wondering just how much to insert on youtube videos in order to get people to start considering a path that would inhevitably lead them to Satan and to knowledge without being "too obvious" as well, so Falais, I would definitely leave out the Magnum Opus. It's WAY too advanced for people to even hear about unless they already know something about Spiritual Satanism. It is, from what I read so far, the highest form of self betterment and it leads to Godhood, so..

Try going for something easier to understand. When I get people to listen I don't just blatatly say "oh, I'm a Satanist, I do meditations that will turn me into a God" and so on. People minds are still too frail for that, not ready enough, so you've got to treat them like children at first, giving them just enough to stimulate their curiosity (not the Magnum Opus then) but also some hints that will make them naturally link the information you give them with something else, like for example Ancient Egyptian symbols, pyramids as the shape of chakras, or simply chakras as the components of the human Soul. Make it interesting and even a bit 'juicy' if you can, so that people will (unless they're total fucktards who won't care about anything other than gossip and shit like that) slowly turn their heads toward you and eventually end up asking you if you have more information because your homework was interesting or something.

Just don't expect too much result (or at all, honestly), I tried to involve masses on youtube with something similar and it didn't work at all... it takes something tremendously interesting to make people actually want to follow someone's words into more than just "ok cool..". Do mention that physical evolution derives from spiritual evolution and be ready to back it up with tons of interesting information (we certainly don't lack that in the JoS or here) to get others to become interested.

Ok I'll shut up for now lol, your homework got me excited. XD

Best of luck mate!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back