Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Bigot Boy

Website
www.liliths.top
Hello again Brothers and Sisters!

Today I have something very special to share with you all, a project I've dedicated quite a bit of time to recently... I actually wasn't planning on doing this project until later this year, but by Satan's Dictate I got this ready as soon as I could for you all! :D

Lilith's Master Squares

Master Squares is a tool to make the Kabalistic Squares a breeze. Also known as Magickal or Planetary Squares, they are known to be very powerful, but are also easily botched. This program will help you complete them efficiently with little room for error, and is usable on many different operating systems.

When you first open the program you will appear at the home page:
8628b8273492ab3743121cdce6388d99.png

The navigation is rather self-explanatory. Click "New Square" to start a new Planetary Square. Please note that there are many rules on when to start a square - the astrological timing you need to tackle yourself! Read more here about each specific square: https://web.archive.org/web/20150823032320/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Squares.html

Selecting a saved square from the drop-down menu and clicking "Load Square" will bring you back to where you left off. This allows you to do several squares at once if you so desire. Clicking "Remove Square", on the other hand, will archive the selected square (this cannot be undone). This is useful if you accidentally failed a square and want to remove it from the list.

First create your chosen square with the many different options available, Master Squares will take care of the little details for you such as making sure you're using the proper mantras, whether the short or long versions.
72oKPXM.png

Your square will appear similar to this:
K82NKcz.png

This is a Spiritual Mercury Square, meant for Spiritual goals/affirmations. This one here is set to use the shortened mantras. You can see it is day 4 of the square, and 60 reps are required for this day.

After completing the reps and affirmations required for each day, make sure to click the "Finish" button at the bottom all the way through to save your progress!

When a square is completed, it is automatically archived so you can have all of the info about squares you've completed in the past at your fingertips:
FRtnZTb.png

Please report any bugs to me and I will fix them promptly - as you can imagine, this was quite a bit more work than Master RTR, and likely has a few minor bugs hiding still. Keep your eyes peeled for any discrepancies please :)

You will find links to all of the different versions (Windows, Mac, Android, Browser, etc) here: http://www.liliths.top/squares

Note that the web version saves the square's data to your browser cache, and the saves can take a few minutes to show up if you refresh/leave the page. Also if you clear your cache then all the data goes *poof* - for this reason I recommend getting one of the downloadable versions if at all possible!

Also PLEASE read everything on these pages to ensure you know what you are getting into!: https://web.archive.org/web/20150827054936/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Satans_Squares.html

Good work! :cool:

Now, I have begun my journey with squares and was considering doing squares with the help of chronosXP and my notebook but now this. You say report any bugs makes me wanna consider doing it old school. Hmm, I guess I will do it side by side so I am guaranteed to get through a square.

Thanks a bunch and have a blessed day.

Bigot Boy said:

Today I have something very special to share with you all, a project I've dedicated quite a bit of time to recently... I actually wasn't planning on doing this project until later this year, but by Satan's Dictate I got this ready as soon as I could for you all! :D

Lilith's Master Squares

Master Squares is a tool to make the Kabalistic Squares a breeze. Also known as Magickal or Planetary Squares, they are known to be very powerful, but are also easily botched. This program will help you complete them efficiently with little room for error, and is usable on many different operating systems.

The navigation is rather self-explanatory. Click "New Square" to start a new Planetary Square. Please note that there are many rules on when to start a square - the astrological timing you need to tackle yourself! Read more here about each specific square: https://web.archive.org/web/20150823032320/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Squares.html

Selecting a saved square from the drop-down menu and clicking "Load Square" will bring you back to where you left off. This allows you to do several squares at once if you so desire. Clicking "Remove Square", on the other hand, will archive the selected square (this cannot be undone). This is useful if you accidentally failed a square and want to remove it from the list.

First create your chosen square with the many different options available, Master Squares will take care of the little details for you such as making sure you're using the proper mantras, whether the short or long versions.
72oKPXM.png

K82NKcz.png

This is a Spiritual Mercury Square, meant for Spiritual goals/affirmations. This one here is set to use the shortened mantras. You can see it is day 4 of the square, and 60 reps are required for this day.

After completing the reps and affirmations required for each day, make sure to click the "Finish" button at the bottom all the way through to save your progress!

When a square is completed, it is automatically archived so you can have all of the info about squares you've completed in the past at your fingertips:
FRtnZTb.png

Please report any bugs to me and I will fix them promptly - as you can imagine, this was quite a bit more work than Master RTR, and likely has a few minor bugs hiding still. Keep your eyes peeled for any discrepancies please :)

You will find links to all of the different versions (Windows, Mac, Android, Browser, etc) here: http://www.liliths.top/squares

Note that the web version saves the square's data to your browser cache, and the saves can take a few minutes to show up if you refresh/leave the page. Also if you clear your cache then all the data goes *poof* - for this reason I recommend getting one of the downloadable versions if at all possible!

Also PLEASE read everything on these pages to ensure you know what you are getting into!: https://web.archive.org/web/20150827054936/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Satans_Squares.html

Holy shit! This is Beautiful!

You guys with your fancy programming.

Wow. o_O

You are amazing!!!! I always imagined something like this, thank you very much for making this! The God's should be very proud of what you did ;)

Henu the Great said:
Good work! :cool:

Now, I have begun my journey with squares and was considering doing squares with the help of chronosXP and my notebook but now this. You say report any bugs makes me wanna consider doing it old school. Hmm, I guess I will do it side by side so I am guaranteed to get through a square.

Thanks a bunch and have a blessed day.
Since it's still a new program, I just mean to double check things like making sure the number of repetitions for the day match up with the numbers on the square. Little things like that. I double checked each square myself and everything was in order, but better to be aware of course.

I am also starting a square using this program - may our journeys be made easy with this tool at our command. :D

Also thank you everyone for the kind words, I hope this program will prove useful for us all! The stronger we become individually, the stronger we are as a whole.

Hail Satan and Lilith!

Master Squares v1.1
Get it here: https://www.liliths.top/squares/

Everyone, if you downloaded v1.0, please delete it and get the new v1.1 version. I spent several hours last night extensively testing the program and fixed every bug I came across, some of which were pretty major. The new version has these all fixed.

Also note that all of your saved squares will still be there if you update to a new version, so do not worry about that.

There is also a new feature, the Action Log:
YwNwf0S.png

Here you will see the latest 20 actions you have made in the Counter and Notes panels. This is useful in case you accidentally click a key or the mouse twice, but you aren't completely sure of it (this has happened to me when doing rituals over the years, and can cause headache). You can see when the action was made down to the millisecond, and seeing how Planetary Squares are very sensitive in terms of repitition count, this should prove useful.

Get v1.1 here: https://www.liliths.top/squares/

Bigot Boy said:
Since it's still a new program, I just mean to double check things like making sure the number of repetitions for the day match up with the numbers on the square. Little things like that. I double checked each square myself and everything was in order, but better to be aware of course.

I am also starting a square using this program - may our journeys be made easy with this tool at our command. :D

Also thank you everyone for the kind words, I hope this program will prove useful for us all! The stronger we become individually, the stronger we are as a whole.

Hail Satan and Lilith!

Ok. I will report here if I find something fishy.

I will begin three planetary squares this month with this program. :cool:

Henu the Great said:
Bigot Boy said:

Hail Satan and Lilith!

Ok. I will report here if I find something fishy.

I will begin three planetary squares this month with this program. :cool:
Sounds good, thanks! Just make sure you have the new v1.1 version released yesterday and not the v1.0 version :)

Master Squares v1.2

This update includes many bug fixes and improvements.

Some improvements of note...
  • -Re-designed "New Square" menu
    -Added "exit" button to Main Menu on desktop versions (closes program)
    -Added "exit" button to loaded squares (takes you back to main menu without saving)
    -Added warning to html5 version about saves to the browser being unpredictable at times
    -Added helpful tips to main menu and new square menu
    -Added "Fullscreen Mode" toggle to the Main Menu and New Square menu
    -as well as other minor visual and quality of life improvements

For some visual candy, here is a view of the improved New Square design:
18ca9161ddf8b28bdcea8fe2ca9dd9e6.png

Regardless of the visual and quality of life improvements, this update is worth upgrading to for the bug fixes alone. While the bugs were rather minor, they could cause issues that best be avoided.

Also once again, all of your saved squares will still be there if you update to a new version, so do not worry about that. Just delete the old version and download the new one.

Check out Master Squares v1.2 here: http://www.liliths.top/squares

This looks really good. I have been working on a similar project in Java, primarely for Android phones. But all this takes lots of studying and planning. It's really really awesome to see some more of us moving into this direction, and this shows how important such projects are.

I also have some other projects on going, which I will publish as soon as they're ready. Some games for our fellow Satanists, with Demon sigils and such :) Coming across your post really made my day and it's a real motivation to push forward! :twisted:

ThomaSsS said:
This looks really good. I have been working on a similar project in Java, primarely for Android phones. But all this takes lots of studying and planning. It's really really awesome to see some more of us moving into this direction, and this shows how important such projects are.

I also have some other projects on going, which I will publish as soon as they're ready. Some games for our fellow Satanists, with Demon sigils and such :) Coming across your post really made my day and it's a real motivation to push forward! :twisted:
Glad to hear that brother, yes indeed, it is a time of advancement for Satanism. It's the will of the Gods that tools like these be created for us all. Looking forward to see what you come out with! :)

Bigot Boy

brother, congratulations! This work is excellent and truly useful. This post will be translated and placed in the Italian forum. so that even those who do not see the English forum can use your program. Congratulations again it's true

SS66610888 said:
Bigot Boy

brother, congratulations! This work is excellent and truly useful. This post will be translated and placed in the Italian forum. so that even those who do not see the English forum can use your program. Congratulations again it's true
Good to hear, thank you!

Perhaps an option to select a language could be added to the program in the future, so it could be displayed in Italian as well.

I'd like to report a bug on your program, I have the desktop app. For some reason when I finish a day, and do my affirmations and confirm that it's done it doesn't give me the notification that it acknowledges my confirmation like it should, but when I reopen the program it does move onto the next day. Also, the Rep Counter glitches out at times and won't count.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I'd like to report a bug on your program, I have the desktop app. For some reason when I finish a day, and do my affirmations and confirm that it's done it doesn't give me the notification that it acknowledges my confirmation like it should, but when I reopen the program it does move onto the next day. Also, the Rep Counter glitches out at times and won't count.
Just want to make sure that you do have the latest version, v1.2? (if it has the "TIP:" text on the main screen, then it's the latest version)

If so, then does it not give the acknowledgement of you completing the day, every time? Or is it only occasionally? Knowing which square in particular causes this issue would be helpful as well.

Also, the next time the counter has this issue, could you see if there is a certain action immediately before that causes it to malfunction?

I've reviewed the code and tested things out on my end, but cannot replicate the issues. So any additional information as to what may be causes for these would help.

Bigot Boy said:
Just want to make sure that you do have the latest version, v1.2? (if it has the "TIP:" text on the main screen, then it's the latest version)

If so, then does it not give the acknowledgement of you completing the day, every time? Or is it only occasionally? Knowing which square in particular causes this issue would be helpful as well.

Also, the next time the counter has this issue, could you see if there is a certain action immediately before that causes it to malfunction?

I've reviewed the code and tested things out on my end, but cannot replicate the issues. So any additional information as to what may be causes for these would help.

I was unaware of the new version, I'm running v1.0

ShadowTheRaven said:
Bigot Boy said:

I was unaware of the new version, I'm running v1.0
Ah! Yeah the older versions were quite buggy. I've yet to find a bug with v1.2.

Bigot Boy said:

Lilith's Master Squares

72oKPXM.png

K82NKcz.png

FRtnZTb.png

This website isn't working anymore. Can you plzz upload the apk and exe files to mega ?

Bigot Boy said:
Master Squares v1.1
Get it here: https://www.liliths.top/squares/

Everyone, if you downloaded v1.0, please delete it and get the new v1.1 version. I spent several hours last night extensively testing the program and fixed every bug I came across, some of which were pretty major. The new version has these all fixed.

Also note that all of your saved squares will still be there if you update to a new version, so do not worry about that.

There is also a new feature, the Action Log:
YwNwf0S.png

Here you will see the latest 20 actions you have made in the Counter and Notes panels. This is useful in case you accidentally click a key or the mouse twice, but you aren't completely sure of it (this has happened to me when doing rituals over the years, and can cause headache). You can see when the action was made down to the millisecond, and seeing how Planetary Squares are very sensitive in terms of repitition count, this should prove useful.

Get v1.1 here: https://www.liliths.top/squares/

won't let me in, the link doesn't work, if you can do something.
I'm on android.

Here is the version 1.2 exe: https://mega.nz/file/i8pEjS7Y#_dqLFDvY8sr9CfVQ1XzWYBNtmzjmg8X-ZBlz1iAFIXU

Henu the Great said:
Here is the version 1.2 exe: https://mega.nz/file/i8pEjS7Y#_dqLFDvY8sr9CfVQ1XzWYBNtmzjmg8X-ZBlz1iAFIXU

It tells me that it can't be opened in my phone because there is no app to support it, do you know how I can fix this?

Quel_tizio said:
It tells me that it can't be opened in my phone because there is no app to support it, do you know how I can fix this?
It runs on Windows OS. As far as I know there is no Android support.

I just saw this, what do you think about making this program official JoS tool? We could link it in the Satan's Squares on the website
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=379696 time=1659890137 user_id=346]

This software is a lifesaver and can make even keeping track of the lengthiest planetary squares 100 times less daunting.
I am almost done with my current mercury square :). Starting another moon square in November.

Shadowcat said:
This software is a lifesaver and can make even keeping track of the lengthiest planetary squares 100 times less daunting.
I am almost done with my current mercury square :). Starting another moon square in November.
It makes it much easier for sure, but what is so daunting about keeping track of days, and then locking on to the amount of repetitions for the day? :D Those who see something like being organized a difficult hurdle should probably tackle that issue firstly as to smoothen their SS journey, and life in general.

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
It makes it much easier for sure, but what is so daunting about keeping track of days, and then locking on to the amount of repetitions for the day? :D Those who see something like being organized a difficult hurdle should probably tackle that issue firstly as to smoothen their SS journey, and life in general.

For me personally, it wasn't so much about keeping track of the days as it was sometimes accidentally miscounting, this happened a couple of times with my sun squares, and especially doing a square that generally has high reps for each day even in the 70s and the 80s like a moon square, and to a lesser extent for mercury in the 50 to 60 rep range a day, it can be pretty easy in general to accidentally loose count for someone, so this tool for that is really helpful. You could say " well just learn to concentrate and count on your hands", True, I actually did that one night for one of my moon square days (i had no other choice) and had to pay close attention, but this is just something in general that makes things easier and less likely to mess up.

Tools like this actually help with organization. Tackle it indeed!

Serbon said:
I just saw this, what do you think about making this program official JoS tool? We could link it in the Satan's Squares on the website
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=379696 time=1659890137 user_id=346]
Good idea. Especially since the original site is down.

In fact, you have such a good idea here, that yesterday I downloaded the .exe and started decompiling it to see how hard it would be to create as a webapp. (Originally he did have a web-based version of it, but it used this big bloated game engine and wouldn't run on my computer.) I will make a nice simple webpage like all the other ones I've released, which don't depend on tons of libraries, but it will look about the same to the user.

I probably won't finish this for a month or two, since I have lot of other projects going on, but it definitely will happen! We need a tool like this for everyone, not just Windows users, which are rarer among SS.

Bigot Boy: If you're reading this, it would help if you could send me the source code. [email protected]
(But if it's hard to find or something, don't worry about it. I can do this either way. :)
And of course, you'll get a footnote of credit for it, since you did make the original version. ;)

Also, one question: These images of Lilith in the software, where are they from? Are they copyrighted or free?

Shadowcat said:
Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
For me personally, it wasn't so much about keeping track of the days as it was sometimes accidentally miscounting, this happened a couple of times with my sun squares, and especially doing a square that generally has high reps for each day even in the 70s and the 80s like a moon square, and to a lesser extent for mercury in the 50 to 60 rep range a day, it can be pretty easy in general to accidentally loose count for someone, so this tool for that is really helpful. You could say " well just learn to concentrate and count on your hands", True, I actually did that one night for one of my moon square days (i had no other choice) and had to pay close attention, but this is just something in general that makes things easier and less likely to mess up.

Tools like this actually help with organization. Tackle it indeed!
Losing count is about lacking focus. Yes, this software is handy, but one can mess the square up using this software as well.

When I mentioned being organized, I meant having an actual organized mindset. This tool could be an extension of it, but not the source of it.

Bump. I actually wanted to download the android version of this and when I clicked on the link here it appears to be broken and gives some gibberish in Chinese instead. Anyone have a viable link to download it from? Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back