Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

1$ Note

JeraOpus

maxresdefault.jpg

19199.jpg

It's also written on the Note " In God we trust ONE" and on the right side, it shows.

The left side is a pyramid with its golden top separated from the pyramid.
[ Over the pyramid it's written Annuit coeptis ]
Annuit coeptis = [Taken from the Latin words annuo, "to nod" or "to approve", and coeptum, "commencement, undertaking", it is translated, "Providence favors our undertakings" or "Providence has favored our undertakings".] (Taken from Wikipedia)

Ancient Egyptians were using that golden top to take energy from a layer of atmosphere and then using it to purify water?

To me, it symbolizes everyone who chases money goes away from spirituality and into the hands of Alien and their agenda.
Also after watching the Documentary 'Unacknowledged ' it's possible that---
A particular alien species destroyed our past and took over and created Jews in a particular way to do their bidding.
Jews are also waiting for someone "This is what I keep hearing from Jews interview on youtube"
Obama also talked about saying something about an alien on"Jimmy Kimmel Live"
Bill Clinton also said "We might be going with wars against Aliens and that will only unite us", We clearly stand no chance against the aliens.

But is it possible that the alien on 1$ note planned it out long before and we're all going on that path, I'm sure alien had foreseen all possible situations. But they cannot take action in front of the whole public.

JeraOpus said:
maxresdefault.jpg

19199.jpg

It's also written on the Note " In God we trust ONE" and on the right side, it shows.

The left side is a pyramid with its golden top separated from the pyramid.
[ Over the pyramid it's written Annuit coeptis ]
Annuit coeptis = [Taken from the Latin words annuo, "to nod" or "to approve", and coeptum, "commencement, undertaking", it is translated, "Providence favors our undertakings" or "Providence has favored our undertakings".] (Taken from Wikipedia)

Ancient Egyptians were using that golden top to take energy from a layer of atmosphere and then using it to purify water?

To me, it symbolizes everyone who chases money goes away from spirituality and into the hands of Alien and their agenda.
Also after watching the Documentary 'Unacknowledged ' it's possible that---
A particular alien species destroyed our past and took over and created Jews in a particular way to do their bidding.
Jews are also waiting for someone "This is what I keep hearing from Jews interview on youtube"
Bill Clinton also said "We might be going with wars against Aliens and that will only unite us", We clearly stand no chance against the aliens.

But is it possible that the alien on 1$ note planned it out long before and we're all going on that path, I'm sure alien had foreseen all possible situations. But they cannot take action in front of the whole public.

I wouldn't really trust Steven Greer 100%, there is some merit to what he says in his documentaries and his intentions seem good, but from what i've seen he's only in contact with grays and not with our gods so the information he preaches can't be taken without a grain of salt.

Annuit Cœptis.
E Pluribus Unum.
Novus Ordo Seclorum.

Agreed undertakings.
Out of many, one.
New order of the ages AKA j/new world order.

I realised these years ago, which are also a part of the "great seal of USA" things, as well.

JeraOpus said:
https://satanisgod.org
Americans misuse the term "aliens" to mean foreigners. It is done deliberately to confuse - dissimilation.

JeraOpus said:
What does the jew's bibleses say about money being the rout of all evil? Oh, yes - that exactly! Money/gold is god to the jew. What does that say?!

Annuit Cœptis.
E Pluribus Unum.
Novus Ordo Seclorum.

Agreed undertakings.
Out of many, one.
New order of the ages AKA j/new world order.

I realised these years ago, which are also a part of the "great seal of USA" things, as well.

https://satanisgod.org
Americans misuse the term "aliens" to mean foreigners. It is done deliberately to confuse - dissimilation.

It's funny they call Money the root of all evil and preach someone should be poor in the bible. Then turn around and tell everyone through the TV and media that money is the only thing that matters and you should always strive to gain more only caring about yourself and not others.

I like what you said in this post it's kind of true. People should not be wishing to be poor or hung up about money and they should not see it as the only thing important or God of existence either.

I think people should just be happy when they get it and strive for more if they can but realize there are other important things too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back