Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coping

Satanic_truth

How do you cope with living in this dystopian clown world? I often switch between utter fanaticism, binge watching Hitler tributes and spamming RTR's to complete defeatism and hopelessness.

You say that our side has won the war, but shit just gets worse every day. Say what you wish about the negro thugs in Minneapolis, but at least they actually take action when they feel threatened! Why are whites so fucking pathetic?

I also have a question: I own an Instagram account with some 1000 followers dedicated to Satanism. I'm not sure how much I should be red pilling people. I don't want to lose my platform, but I'm sick of watching the world burn.

Very soon within 4-5 years there will come a time of reckoning for these jews,we just need the astrological planets in correct positions. Then hell will be unleashed through the agitated whites against them. Just be patient for some years. Doing the RTR is much more important than physically agitating on the streets. Do you think the yeshiva priests in Israel are leading some kind of revolution in the streets ? No the majority of the time they are chanting their torah and the kabalah, waging an unhinged spiritual war against us. The physical follows the spiritual. Doing the RTR is much more important than waging a physical war on the streets, do you not understand that ?

Jack said:
Very soon within 4-5 years there will come a time of reckoning for these jews,we just need the astrological planets in correct positions. Then hell will be unleashed through the agitated whites against them. Just be patient for some years. Doing the RTR is much more important than physically agitating on the streets. Do you think the yeshiva priests in Israel are leading some kind of revolution in the streets ? No the majority of the time they are chanting their torah and the kabalah, waging an unhinged spiritual war against us. The physical follows the spiritual. Doing the RTR is much more important than waging a physical war on the streets, do you not understand that ?

That's actually very wise words. Thank you

Satanic_truth88 said:
How do you cope with living in this dystopian clown world? I often switch between utter fanaticism, binge watching Hitler tributes and spamming RTR's to complete defeatism and hopelessness.

You say that our side has won the war, but shit just gets worse every day. Say what you wish about the negro thugs in Minneapolis, but at least they actually take action when they feel threatened! Why are whites so fucking pathetic?

I also have a question: I own an Instagram account with some 1000 followers dedicated to Satanism. I'm not sure how much I should be red pilling people. I don't want to lose my platform, but I'm sick of watching the world burn.

Aww sorry Brother. We haven't destroyed their vortex which is probably fueling the barrier. Then we destroy the barrier.

Imagine weakened vortex and barrier versus no vortex and no barrier. Coming soon!

Satanic_truth88 said:
You say that our side has won the war, but shit just gets worse every day.
Things in the Astral take time to 'come down' and manifest in the Physical. Consider personal workings - they manifest quicker than Worldwide, groundshaking energies. The bigger things take longer, and the acceleration and momentum are quite heavy to get going. Like personal workings are a bicycle or motorbike, where the Worldwide workings are a lorry or big-ol' dumper truck. The bigger ones carry weight further for longer and have a greater impact. This is only an analogy to help understand things! I have not yet met an analogy which works 100%!

Say what you wish about the negro thugs in Minneapolis, but at least they actually take action when they feel threatened! Why are whites so fucking pathetic?
Because they've been trained (brainwashed) to be.

What's your question? You could create a different account to do the red-pilling - but make sure you don't fuck-up and mix the two accounts up! You do not want to lose the followers and lose credibility, etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back