Breaking a marriage

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:08 pm

Hi

Could anyone help me a little?
It may sound wild or maybe "evil", but I would like to break/destroy a marriage between a man and a woman. Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage, they have been married for 10 years now. Before marriage they had dated for 7-8 years. They have 2 children.
From the outside their marriage looks normal and good, but in fact it is not a good marriage at all. It seems it's a typical "doomed" marriage. Well, not rare for a Leo ascendant male...
An unhappy, emotionless, boring shit.

So, my question is, is there any good spell/magical practice for this?
I know about the working with Isa rune, and I will use it. But I would like to know and try more methods too, even if I have to do it for long months or for years.
I know the success of workings depends on my spiritual level...I'm also working hard on this too.

And the most important part I forgot. I love this man, very much.

Is it true, that there is a special Demon, who could help in these kind of issues?
Maybe Asmodeus? Is it right to ask a little demonic help at all, maybe later?

Other question: Does it matter if they had a catholic marriage? It happened because of the family of the wife. The husband was baptized when he was younger but actually he's not religious.
I feel as if this makes the things harder...

I want them divorced and separated fully, I wouldn't even mind if they were separated because the wife would die, for example.
I'm saying this because it could be possible for him, becoming a widower. According to his birth chart.

Thanks in advance for your advices and suggestions!
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 957

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:27 am

How do you know it isn't a good marriage also on the inside?
Image

User avatar
Pirate11
Posts: 318

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Pirate11 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:32 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage

What does this mean? LOL It's a marriage, they are hopefully definitive. You marry when you find the right person and hope for it to last forever.

Anyway, cut their links and use ISA to block their feelings
Satanic freedom, Hell on Earth
Acta non verba
Author of Final RTR UNIX Tool

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2854

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Shael » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:18 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:...
Read the resources linked below. They refer to an old thread where Dahaarkan wanted to do something similar to this. Keep in mind that in that case the target was not married and the connection with his other love-interest was much more loose. So it will be considerably more difficult and time-consuming in your case.

Initial Methods

Testimony Part I

Testimony Part II


More Information:
Shael wrote:
And finally I wanted to ask something about #47 ADDU

So, basically, ADDU is like a multi-use tool which can be used to shape reality in various situations? Like, shaping reality in every kind of situation?
From what I know (and keep in mind I only have limited experience with it), ADDU is a mantra that lets you control and influence the specific factors that shape a situation. Imagine a "situation" as one of those marble playtoys.
Image
Each of the marbles is one factor, and all of them together cause the manifestation of a certain situation or event, as they roll down into the hole. With ADDU, you change the outcome by throwing a marble of your own into this pool, which in some cases can even knock out one of the other marbles entirely and change the situation even more. This is basically how it works from my understanding.

It's possible that through mastery of this mantra's energies, and enough overall skill in working magick, you may be able to control most situations freely at will.
I'm unfortunately lacking the leisure time to experiment with these things at the moment, so all I can give you for now regarding the mastery-level is pure theories.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:39 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:How do you know it isn't a good marriage also on the inside?


I knew someone will ask it...
Well, I know it from various obvious sources. For example, directly from the husband.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2292

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Jack » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:49 pm

Wow,a woman considering killing another woman to snatch his man of 10 years and 2 kids. I haven't seen this kind of passion in a question in a long time.

Obviously I can't instruct you to try and assassinate her BUT ,as any sane person will tell you, I'm going to tell you how to break their marriage, permanently.

1)Infuse runes of Violence like Hagalaz,Thurisaz and Isa into the womans aura and program it to make the marriage break and have them despise each other deeply. Always clean yourself after any kind of destruction working with the sanskrit word VISSHUDHI into each if your chakras and your aura.
For example, [name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]. You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest.

I would add to the above affirmation, "They are permanently and completely breaking up."
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... Spell.html

2)Infuse the Sanskrit word VIVIKATA into the man to isolate him and detach him away from the woman. Use white color.

3)Do a love working when in appropriate time (starting in September) to make him fall in love with you so that as hes despising his wife, he goes with you instead.

4)You'll have to do a working with Munka and/or Ansuz+Uruz to remove all connections of this woman from the man.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/73UMWoXRbjg (Pink Floyd - Mother)
Image
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Libra
Posts: 159

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Libra » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:14 pm

Being together for 18 years is no joke. It’ll take significant power to split a relationship that has been going on that long unless it really and truly is starting to crumble. Are you sure it’s as bad as you think it is or do you just rationalize it that way to make yourself feel better about what you want to do? Having a partner isn’t just about love and passion. Especially if they have been with each other for that long.

I don’t like to speak on morality, I don’t think it’s as easy as that, but you have to realize that doing this could have consequences. I mean, these people have kids together. And you want these kids to be potentially without a mother? It’s hard growing up without a parent, or even just separated parents. We already have enough children being raised in broken, dysfunctional families in our society.

Not to mention, at least where I’m from, divorces are expensive and can hit both of them hard financially.

I’m not saying not to go through with it because it‘s “bad,” but the things you want and do have affects on many more things than just the man and the woman. I don’t know enough about these people or you to say what would be better. I would just consider everything and everyone involved before going through with it, if I were you.

User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 865

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Aldrick » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:27 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Hi

Could anyone help me a little?
It may sound wild or maybe "evil", but I would like to break/destroy a marriage between a man and a woman. Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage, they have been married for 10 years now. Before marriage they had dated for 7-8 years. They have 2 children.
From the outside their marriage looks normal and good, but in fact it is not a good marriage at all. It seems it's a typical "doomed" marriage. Well, not rare for a Leo ascendant male...
An unhappy, emotionless, boring shit.

So, my question is, is there any good spell/magical practice for this?
I know about the working with Isa rune, and I will use it. But I would like to know and try more methods too, even if I have to do it for long months or for years.
I know the success of workings depends on my spiritual level...I'm also working hard on this too.

And the most important part I forgot. I love this man, very much.

Is it true, that there is a special Demon, who could help in these kind of issues?
Maybe Asmodeus? Is it right to ask a little demonic help at all, maybe later?

Other question: Does it matter if they had a catholic marriage? It happened because of the family of the wife. The husband was baptized when he was younger but actually he's not religious.
I feel as if this makes the things harder...

I want them divorced and separated fully, I wouldn't even mind if they were separated because the wife would die, for example.
I'm saying this because it could be possible for him, becoming a widower. According to his birth chart.

Thanks in advance for your advices and suggestions!



Oh yeah break up a 20 year relationship with children cuz you want the man. Even willing to kill the wife. You're fucked in the head.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 487

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:26 am

Take it from someone who has done something like this twice, this story will not have a happy ending.

I know what it feels like and I know you probably don't care and won't listen to me, but you will probably just ruin this person, possibly yourself too.


Sever your connection with this person and move on; focus on yourself.



If you don't want to learn from my experience then you can look for a thread I started a while ago and use the methods mentioned there. Please word your affirmations carefully as to not negatively affect their children too heavily.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
DezFranky
Posts: 190

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby DezFranky » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:38 am

Demons actually come in genie lamps now. When hp cobra re-opens his shop, he will let us know

slyscorpion
Posts: 1596

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:55 am

And you would want this why? If the person is influenced by xtianity still and at least in the way you see it seems to be able to stand boring and emotionless or are not bothered by it is this really what you want for yourself in a partner. Would this be any better in a relationship with you?

Best if they are at least somewhat happy or satisfied and have children let it be and find someone who is more right for you. I can't imagine how you couldn't find a better partner.

Best do a detach meditation or munka to detach and at least find someone you will be happy with even if they are not SS you don't have to go with this. Also you won't be happy connecting to him once you open up or even able to unlike some people.

No reason to ruin a marriage for someone you probably in a couple years won't be happy with anyways.

Can you stand this for years and years as a Satanist and also just so you know it's not good to get into a relationship if you just want to change someone to be what you want after breaking up a marriage. Is that any different than the kind of stuff the enemy would do?

Best do a love working when venus is direct. Although if you were to want to break up a long term marriage you probably already know venus retrograde would be the best time to do it.

I would suggest leaving it be and finding someone else who is more like you would want to begin with you don't seem to describe this person as what you would really want in your tone that's what I mean.
Image

MissMeow
Posts: 59

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby MissMeow » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:59 am

If you love this man I wouldn't do this.

It could back fire or you could end up ruining his life; who is to say he would even want to be with you after this marriage ends? Divorcing with children usually ends up with the man losing custody. Could you live with yourself if you made him lose his children?

Has he expressed interest in you verbally or had an affair with you? Best to try before you buy if you know what I'm saying...

Do love spells on him if you want (I found all times I've done this myself I was blinded by infatuation; later finding out the person would not be good for a long term relationship anyway) but I don't think you should try to break up the marriage it's a lot of energy and easy to make mistakes/the outcome to be not what you expected/attach the destructive energy to yourself.

Also on involving a Demon they have their own emotions/opinions and might not view what you are doing favorably especially if you haven't established a relationship with them. Demons will teach lessons the hard way sometimes; I say this from personal experience.
Hail Satan & Lilith! 8-)

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2854

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Shael » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:15 am

Shael wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:...
Read the resources linked below.

...

And also, keep in mind that me offering you the methods to do this doesn't mean I condone your idea or that I think it would be the right thing to do. This is something that you yourself have to judge. Doing something like this is a very big deal, and you should not act rashly or out of immaturity in these matters, or else you are bound to cause grave damage both to yourself and to others. Make sure you have taken enough time first to really think all of this through and determine if it's the best thing for him, you, and especially also his children.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 957

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:42 am

You may not know what their relationship really is and you may ruin their life. Their children shouldn't suffer because you want a man.
Image

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:18 am

Aldrick wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Hi

Could anyone help me a little?
It may sound wild or maybe "evil", but I would like to break/destroy a marriage between a man and a woman. Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage, they have been married for 10 years now. Before marriage they had dated for 7-8 years. They have 2 children.
From the outside their marriage looks normal and good, but in fact it is not a good marriage at all. It seems it's a typical "doomed" marriage. Well, not rare for a Leo ascendant male...
An unhappy, emotionless, boring shit.

So, my question is, is there any good spell/magical practice for this?
I know about the working with Isa rune, and I will use it. But I would like to know and try more methods too, even if I have to do it for long months or for years.
I know the success of workings depends on my spiritual level...I'm also working hard on this too.

And the most important part I forgot. I love this man, very much.

Is it true, that there is a special Demon, who could help in these kind of issues?
Maybe Asmodeus? Is it right to ask a little demonic help at all, maybe later?

Other question: Does it matter if they had a catholic marriage? It happened because of the family of the wife. The husband was baptized when he was younger but actually he's not religious.
I feel as if this makes the things harder...

I want them divorced and separated fully, I wouldn't even mind if they were separated because the wife would die, for example.
I'm saying this because it could be possible for him, becoming a widower. According to his birth chart.

Thanks in advance for your advices and suggestions!



Oh yeah break up a 20 year relationship with children cuz you want the man. Even willing to kill the wife. You're fucked in the head.


What?! What did you put into my mouth?
Killing someone? Who the hell said this?
I said I would not mind if the wife died because it is possible for her later, due to her life conditions. I also said there is such possibility in the man's chart. I mean it could be the reason of their separation too.
I wrote I would not mind it because I would not mind to marry a widower!

You misunderstood me. Was it intentional?You don't even know the details of this issue. You also don't know anything about me or about them. So stop making false claims and stop offending me!
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:40 am

Jack wrote:Wow,a woman considering killing another woman to snatch his man of 10 years and 2 kids. I haven't seen this kind of passion in a question in a long time.

Obviously I can't instruct you to try and assassinate her BUT ,as any sane person will tell you, I'm going to tell you how to break their marriage, permanently.

1)Infuse runes of Violence like Hagalaz,Thurisaz and Isa into the womans aura and program it to make the marriage break and have them despise each other deeply. Always clean yourself after any kind of destruction working with the sanskrit word VISSHUDHI into each if your chakras and your aura.
For example, [name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]. You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest.

I would add to the above affirmation, "They are permanently and completely breaking up."
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... Spell.html

2)Infuse the Sanskrit word VIVIKATA into the man to isolate him and detach him away from the woman. Use white color.

3)Do a love working when in appropriate time (starting in September) to make him fall in love with you so that as hes despising his wife, he goes with you instead.

4)You'll have to do a working with Munka and/or Ansuz+Uruz to remove all connections of this woman from the man.


WHAT ASSASSINATION?!
Okay, again, I wrote I would not mind if she died and if this would be the cause of their separation. Because I would not mind if I marry a widower. That's why I wrote this.

Anyways, thank you for your suggestions and also thanks for Shael's reply.

I know my wish is not really nice in some people eyes but it's real. And yes, I am very passionate about it.
I should have written more details....Now I am being misunderstood and misrepresented here. It hurts.
I am a satanist too. Dedicated more than two years ago. I'm just using this new nickname in this forum.

Maybe I should not have posted this topic.
I was silly, I should have known there are always some people who just judge and criticize without any deeper knowledge about the topic.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:56 am

Libra wrote:Being together for 18 years is no joke. It’ll take significant power to split a relationship that has been going on that long unless it really and truly is starting to crumble. Are you sure it’s as bad as you think it is or do you just rationalize it that way to make yourself feel better about what you want to do? Having a partner isn’t just about love and passion. Especially if they have been with each other for that long.

I don’t like to speak on morality, I don’t think it’s as easy as that, but you have to realize that doing this could have consequences. I mean, these people have kids together. And you want these kids to be potentially without a mother? It’s hard growing up without a parent, or even just separated parents. We already have enough children being raised in broken, dysfunctional families in our society.

Not to mention, at least where I’m from, divorces are expensive and can hit both of them hard financially.

I’m not saying not to go through with it because it‘s “bad,” but the things you want and do have affects on many more things than just the man and the woman. I don’t know enough about these people or you to say what would be better. I would just consider everything and everyone involved before going through with it, if I were you.


Thank you for the preaching and lecturing. I know well about the possible consequences, of course.
In fact you are right in some things, generally.

Yes, it is bad for both person, and it will become worse, it seems.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:20 pm

slyscorpion wrote:And you would want this why? If the person is influenced by xtianity still and at least in the way you see it seems to be able to stand boring and emotionless or are not bothered by it is this really what you want for yourself in a partner. Would this be any better in a relationship with you?

Best if they are at least somewhat happy or satisfied and have children let it be and find someone who is more right for you. I can't imagine how you couldn't find a better partner.

Best do a detach meditation or munka to detach and at least find someone you will be happy with even if they are not SS you don't have to go with this. Also you won't be happy connecting to him once you open up or even able to unlike some people.

No reason to ruin a marriage for someone you probably in a couple years won't be happy with anyways.

Can you stand this for years and years as a Satanist and also just so you know it's not good to get into a relationship if you just want to change someone to be what you want after breaking up a marriage. Is that any different than the kind of stuff the enemy would do?

Best do a love working when venus is direct. Although if you were to want to break up a long term marriage you probably already know venus retrograde would be the best time to do it.

I would suggest leaving it be and finding someone else who is more like you would want to begin with you don't seem to describe this person as what you would really want in your tone that's what I mean.


As I said, he is not religious. I just asked about the catholic marriage because I was worrying about the negative energies...

"Is that any different than the kind of stuff the enemy would do?"
Of course it is different. So this is what you should not have written. It is alright to have an opinion and have an advice for me. But here you actually referred me as an enemy, as a jew. Sorry, but I just can't tolerate it. The very minimum is that you will sincerely apologize for your morbid assumption.

I naively believed there will be some understanding people, comrades who could help a bit.
But I was rather criticized and attacked.
I see that some people have different experiences and worries. It's ok to share that. Thanks for the advices from those who didn't have ill intentions.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:40 pm

MissMeow wrote:If you love this man I wouldn't do this.

It could back fire or you could end up ruining his life; who is to say he would even want to be with you after this marriage ends? Divorcing with children usually ends up with the man losing custody. Could you live with yourself if you made him lose his children?

Has he expressed interest in you verbally or had an affair with you? Best to try before you buy if you know what I'm saying...

Do love spells on him if you want (I found all times I've done this myself I was blinded by infatuation; later finding out the person would not be good for a long term relationship anyway) but I don't think you should try to break up the marriage it's a lot of energy and easy to make mistakes/the outcome to be not what you expected/attach the destructive energy to yourself.

Also on involving a Demon they have their own emotions/opinions and might not view what you are doing favorably especially if you haven't established a relationship with them. Demons will teach lessons the hard way sometimes; I say this from personal experience.


No, he will not lose custody. The children will be okay. They will be older by then.

Yes. He's interested in me.
But I will rather not share any details about it. For obvious reasons now I am unable to trust most of the people here.

"If you love this man I wouldn't do this. "
You meant if I love him I should not do this? No. You are wrong.
If you were in this situation you would not do this? Maybe. That's you.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:18 pm

Shael, i just read the topics you shared. Very detailed. Seems you know much!
Thank you very much for your help!
And again thank you for Jack too.

Don't know why but suddenly I started to wonder what HPs.Maxine would think about it. She seems to be more passionate than me. :)
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

Master
Posts: 493

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Master » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:48 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Hi

Could anyone help me a little?
It may sound wild or maybe "evil", but I would like to break/destroy a marriage between a man and a woman. Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage, they have been married for 10 years now. Before marriage they had dated for 7-8 years. They have 2 children.
From the outside their marriage looks normal and good, but in fact it is not a good marriage at all. It seems it's a typical "doomed" marriage. Well, not rare for a Leo ascendant male...
An unhappy, emotionless, boring shit.

So, my question is, is there any good spell/magical practice for this?
I know about the working with Isa rune, and I will use it. But I would like to know and try more methods too, even if I have to do it for long months or for years.
I know the success of workings depends on my spiritual level...I'm also working hard on this too.

And the most important part I forgot. I love this man, very much.

Is it true, that there is a special Demon, who could help in these kind of issues?
Maybe Asmodeus? Is it right to ask a little demonic help at all, maybe later?

Other question: Does it matter if they had a catholic marriage? It happened because of the family of the wife. The husband was baptized when he was younger but actually he's not religious.
I feel as if this makes the things harder...

I want them divorced and separated fully, I wouldn't even mind if they were separated because the wife would die, for example.
I'm saying this because it could be possible for him, becoming a widower. According to his birth chart.

Thanks in advance for your advices and suggestions!

You're unfair and thoughtless. There are a lot of valuable and quality people. This is a crime, you want to abuse defenseless people. If you curse them, you will ruin both the man and the woman and especially their children. And you won't have a happy and peaceful life. None of them will forgive you if they know what happened and want revenge if they can. Of course, order is necessary at every level of existence to stop crimes and injustice.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2854

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Shael » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:56 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Shael, i just read the topics you shared. Very detailed. Seems you know much!
Thank you very much for your help!
If anything is unclear regarding the methods, such as pronunciation of the mantras, let me know and I will elaborate.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 865

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Aldrick » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:16 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
Aldrick wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Hi

Could anyone help me a little?
It may sound wild or maybe "evil", but I would like to break/destroy a marriage between a man and a woman. Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage, they have been married for 10 years now. Before marriage they had dated for 7-8 years. They have 2 children.
From the outside their marriage looks normal and good, but in fact it is not a good marriage at all. It seems it's a typical "doomed" marriage. Well, not rare for a Leo ascendant male...
An unhappy, emotionless, boring shit.

So, my question is, is there any good spell/magical practice for this?
I know about the working with Isa rune, and I will use it. But I would like to know and try more methods too, even if I have to do it for long months or for years.
I know the success of workings depends on my spiritual level...I'm also working hard on this too.

And the most important part I forgot. I love this man, very much.

Is it true, that there is a special Demon, who could help in these kind of issues?
Maybe Asmodeus? Is it right to ask a little demonic help at all, maybe later?

Other question: Does it matter if they had a catholic marriage? It happened because of the family of the wife. The husband was baptized when he was younger but actually he's not religious.
I feel as if this makes the things harder...

I want them divorced and separated fully, I wouldn't even mind if they were separated because the wife would die, for example.
I'm saying this because it could be possible for him, becoming a widower. According to his birth chart.

Thanks in advance for your advices and suggestions!



Oh yeah break up a 20 year relationship with children cuz you want the man. Even willing to kill the wife. You're fucked in the head.


What?! What did you put into my mouth?
Killing someone? Who the hell said this?
I said I would not mind if the wife died because it is possible for her later, due to her life conditions. I also said there is such possibility in the man's chart. I mean it could be the reason of their separation too.
I wrote I would not mind it because I would not mind to marry a widower!

You misunderstood me. Was it intentional?You don't even know the details of this issue. You also don't know anything about me or about them. So stop making false claims and stop offending me!


Emotional much? I dont need to know your life story. Its evident what you wrote.

If you cant defend yourself with logic, then we all know the answer.

How about you leave a mans marriage to his own choosing? Instead of scheming behind his back? Is that to much?
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

slyscorpion
Posts: 1596

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:41 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:And you would want this why? If the person is influenced by xtianity still and at least in the way you see it seems to be able to stand boring and emotionless or are not bothered by it is this really what you want for yourself in a partner. Would this be any better in a relationship with you?

Best if they are at least somewhat happy or satisfied and have children let it be and find someone who is more right for you. I can't imagine how you couldn't find a better partner.

Best do a detach meditation or munka to detach and at least find someone you will be happy with even if they are not SS you don't have to go with this. Also you won't be happy connecting to him once you open up or even able to unlike some people.

No reason to ruin a marriage for someone you probably in a couple years won't be happy with anyways.

Can you stand this for years and years as a Satanist and also just so you know it's not good to get into a relationship if you just want to change someone to be what you want after breaking up a marriage. Is that any different than the kind of stuff the enemy would do?

Best do a love working when venus is direct. Although if you were to want to break up a long term marriage you probably already know venus retrograde would be the best time to do it.

I would suggest leaving it be and finding someone else who is more like you would want to begin with you don't seem to describe this person as what you would really want in your tone that's what I mean.


As I said, he is not religious. I just asked about the catholic marriage because I was worrying about the negative energies...

"Is that any different than the kind of stuff the enemy would do?"
Of course it is different. So this is what you should not have written. It is alright to have an opinion and have an advice for me. But here you actually referred me as an enemy, as a jew. Sorry, but I just can't tolerate it. The very minimum is that you will sincerely apologize for your morbid assumption.

I naively believed there will be some understanding people, comrades who could help a bit.
But I was rather criticized and attacked.
I see that some people have different experiences and worries. It's ok to share that. Thanks for the advices from those who didn't have ill intentions.


Not referring to you as an enemy or Jew and sorry if you think that's what I did. What I was meaning is this. The enemy is all about breaking up marriages and relationships so maybe you don't want to act like they do. Do you want to do this or just let it go. I don't really see that many people condone your idea here not cause we are not comrades but because it sounds wrong and there are so many better ways you can get a partner.

But if your going to do it your going to. We really can do anything in the spiritual we have the power to do no Gods are going to stop us for the most part but it doesn't mean it's right or the best choice.
Image

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:41 pm

Aldrick wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
Aldrick wrote:

Oh yeah break up a 20 year relationship with children cuz you want the man. Even willing to kill the wife. You're fucked in the head.


What?! What did you put into my mouth?
Killing someone? Who the hell said this?
I said I would not mind if the wife died because it is possible for her later, due to her life conditions. I also said there is such possibility in the man's chart. I mean it could be the reason of their separation too.
I wrote I would not mind it because I would not mind to marry a widower!

You misunderstood me. Was it intentional?You don't even know the details of this issue. You also don't know anything about me or about them. So stop making false claims and stop offending me!


Emotional much? I dont need to know your life story. Its evident what you wrote.

If you cant defend yourself with logic, then we all know the answer.

How about you leave a mans marriage to his own choosing? Instead of scheming behind his back? Is that to much?


I do not intent to kill anyone. You should stop lying. You can have opinion, but I do not care about it. You are nothing to me and as I told you, you don't know the details of this issue. You do not know them, what is he suffering from....
No it's not my life story. You just cannot judge the whole situation when you do not know much about it. You just made assumptions here.
You are judging me blindly simply because of your beliefs and emotions.
When you don't really know something, keeping your mouth shut would be wiser than being an unpleasant jerk and attacking me.
It is not really normal.

Seems you are triggered much because of my post, well the problem is rather with you.
You are a satanist, allegedly, but you use this platform to abuse other satanists just because you disagree or dislike others' opinions and experiences. How stupid and immature.

You should mind your own business now. You already told your opinion here, you even had a chance to insult me, practicing your right to freedom of speech - I hope you enjoyed it. So now, you can go away.
And leave me alone.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:00 pm

Master wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Hi

Could anyone help me a little?
It may sound wild or maybe "evil", but I would like to break/destroy a marriage between a man and a woman. Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage, they have been married for 10 years now. Before marriage they had dated for 7-8 years. They have 2 children.
From the outside their marriage looks normal and good, but in fact it is not a good marriage at all. It seems it's a typical "doomed" marriage. Well, not rare for a Leo ascendant male...
An unhappy, emotionless, boring shit.

So, my question is, is there any good spell/magical practice for this?
I know about the working with Isa rune, and I will use it. But I would like to know and try more methods too, even if I have to do it for long months or for years.
I know the success of workings depends on my spiritual level...I'm also working hard on this too.

And the most important part I forgot. I love this man, very much.

Is it true, that there is a special Demon, who could help in these kind of issues?
Maybe Asmodeus? Is it right to ask a little demonic help at all, maybe later?

Other question: Does it matter if they had a catholic marriage? It happened because of the family of the wife. The husband was baptized when he was younger but actually he's not religious.
I feel as if this makes the things harder...

I want them divorced and separated fully, I wouldn't even mind if they were separated because the wife would die, for example.
I'm saying this because it could be possible for him, becoming a widower. According to his birth chart.

Thanks in advance for your advices and suggestions!

You're unfair and thoughtless. There are a lot of valuable and quality people. This is a crime, you want to abuse defenseless people. If you curse them, you will ruin both the man and the woman and especially their children. And you won't have a happy and peaceful life. None of them will forgive you if they know what happened and want revenge if they can. Of course, order is necessary at every level of existence to stop crimes and injustice.


It is your opinion. And your stupid fabrication.
Sorry, if you were offended. I only can repeat myself and tell you too, you people do not know much about this issue.
What if I would say there is also abuse and suffering in this marriage?
I didn't intend to expose any other detail because I should not do that....

Shit, I only wanted to ask about possible magical practices in this situation. I did not ask for lecturing, preaching, insulting.

I really started to feel as if I were amongst some crazy christian moralists....

Fortunately there are normal people here too, who replied me normally and were helpful.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:22 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:And you would want this why? If the person is influenced by xtianity still and at least in the way you see it seems to be able to stand boring and emotionless or are not bothered by it is this really what you want for yourself in a partner. Would this be any better in a relationship with you?

Best if they are at least somewhat happy or satisfied and have children let it be and find someone who is more right for you. I can't imagine how you couldn't find a better partner.

Best do a detach meditation or munka to detach and at least find someone you will be happy with even if they are not SS you don't have to go with this. Also you won't be happy connecting to him once you open up or even able to unlike some people.

No reason to ruin a marriage for someone you probably in a couple years won't be happy with anyways.

Can you stand this for years and years as a Satanist and also just so you know it's not good to get into a relationship if you just want to change someone to be what you want after breaking up a marriage. Is that any different than the kind of stuff the enemy would do?

Best do a love working when venus is direct. Although if you were to want to break up a long term marriage you probably already know venus retrograde would be the best time to do it.

I would suggest leaving it be and finding someone else who is more like you would want to begin with you don't seem to describe this person as what you would really want in your tone that's what I mean.


As I said, he is not religious. I just asked about the catholic marriage because I was worrying about the negative energies...

"Is that any different than the kind of stuff the enemy would do?"
Of course it is different. So this is what you should not have written. It is alright to have an opinion and have an advice for me. But here you actually referred me as an enemy, as a jew. Sorry, but I just can't tolerate it. The very minimum is that you will sincerely apologize for your morbid assumption.

I naively believed there will be some understanding people, comrades who could help a bit.
But I was rather criticized and attacked.
I see that some people have different experiences and worries. It's ok to share that. Thanks for the advices from those who didn't have ill intentions.


Not referring to you as an enemy or Jew and sorry if you think that's what I did. What I was meaning is this. The enemy is all about breaking up marriages and relationships so maybe you don't want to act like they do. Do you want to do this or just let it go. I don't really see that many people condone your idea here not cause we are not comrades but because it sounds wrong and there are so many better ways you can get a partner.

But if your going to do it your going to. We really can do anything in the spiritual we have the power to do no Gods are going to stop us for the most part but it doesn't mean it's right or the best choice.


Ok. Thanks for clearing how you meant.

It sounded wrong maybe, yes. But after getting know that this marriage causes suffering to both people, it may not sound so wrong. Especially when the husband is on the edge of divorce but he was just unable to do it so far because of some specific reasons....

No, it is not about simply getting a partner!
I'm already involved with him and attached.

But it kind of disgusts me to reveal more about it to such individuals who doesn't even have the slightest respect or understanding.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:51 pm

Shael wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Shael, i just read the topics you shared. Very detailed. Seems you know much!
Thank you very much for your help!
If anything is unclear regarding the methods, such as pronunciation of the mantras, let me know and I will elaborate.


Thank you again! Yes, I would appreciate your help regarding the correct pronunciation of those mantras. As I am not sure. :P
And if something will be unclear I would ask you then.
Thanks!

Oh, and it is okay if you don't condone my idea or if you don't think it is right. You also do not know much about this issue but you didn't attack or judge me.
Because of others I had to reveal some details about this marriage, about him too. I shared these in my previous replies above.
But I'm sure there still will be some people who will think it is still "wrong" to break such an unhealthy and unhappy marriage where both parties are just suffering inside.

Can I ask? Are you a guy? As Shael is a boy name right?
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 865

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Aldrick » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:22 am

Pirate11 wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage

What does this mean? LOL It's a marriage, they are hopefully definitive. You marry when you find the right person and hope for it to last forever.

Anyway, cut their links and use ISA to block their feelings



She joined June 2nd just to tell us this. Man I always get into fights with such long standing members. Yeah right.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2292

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Jack » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:20 am

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
Jack wrote:Wow,a woman considering killing another woman to snatch his man of 10 years and 2 kids. I haven't seen this kind of passion in a question in a long time.

Obviously I can't instruct you to try and assassinate her BUT ,as any sane person will tell you, I'm going to tell you how to break their marriage, permanently.

1)Infuse runes of Violence like Hagalaz,Thurisaz and Isa into the womans aura and program it to make the marriage break and have them despise each other deeply. Always clean yourself after any kind of destruction working with the sanskrit word VISSHUDHI into each if your chakras and your aura.
For example, [name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]. You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest.

I would add to the above affirmation, "They are permanently and completely breaking up."
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... Spell.html

2)Infuse the Sanskrit word VIVIKATA into the man to isolate him and detach him away from the woman. Use white color.

3)Do a love working when in appropriate time (starting in September) to make him fall in love with you so that as hes despising his wife, he goes with you instead.

4)You'll have to do a working with Munka and/or Ansuz+Uruz to remove all connections of this woman from the man.


WHAT ASSASSINATION?!
Okay, again, I wrote I would not mind if she died and if this would be the cause of their separation. Because I would not mind if I marry a widower. That's why I wrote this.

Anyways, thank you for your suggestions and also thanks for Shael's reply.

I know my wish is not really nice in some people eyes but it's real. And yes, I am very passionate about it.
I should have written more details....Now I am being misunderstood and misrepresented here. It hurts.
I am a satanist too. Dedicated more than two years ago. I'm just using this new nickname in this forum.

Maybe I should not have posted this topic.
I was silly, I should have known there are always some people who just judge and criticize without any deeper knowledge about the topic.

Don't misunderstand, I'm possibly the only one here who truly understands the situation with you and I already know what's going to happen and what you're going to do so continue.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/73UMWoXRbjg (Pink Floyd - Mother)
Image
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Usthepeople666
Posts: 770
Location: Enki's land .

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Usthepeople666 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:30 am

Aldrick wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Hi

Could anyone help me a little?
It may sound wild or maybe "evil", but I would like to break/destroy a marriage between a man and a woman. Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage, they have been married for 10 years now. Before marriage they had dated for 7-8 years. They have 2 children.
From the outside their marriage looks normal and good, but in fact it is not a good marriage at all. It seems it's a typical "doomed" marriage. Well, not rare for a Leo ascendant male...
An unhappy, emotionless, boring shit.

So, my question is, is there any good spell/magical practice for this?
I know about the working with Isa rune, and I will use it. But I would like to know and try more methods too, even if I have to do it for long months or for years.
I know the success of workings depends on my spiritual level...I'm also working hard on this too.

And the most important part I forgot. I love this man, very much.

Is it true, that there is a special Demon, who could help in these kind of issues?
Maybe Asmodeus? Is it right to ask a little demonic help at all, maybe later?

Other question: Does it matter if they had a catholic marriage? It happened because of the family of the wife. The husband was baptized when he was younger but actually he's not religious.
I feel as if this makes the things harder...

I want them divorced and separated fully, I wouldn't even mind if they were separated because the wife would die, for example.
I'm saying this because it could be possible for him, becoming a widower. According to his birth chart.

Thanks in advance for your advices and suggestions!



Oh yeah break up a 20 year relationship with children cuz you want the man. Even willing to kill the wife. You're fucked in the head.


Exactly what I thought.
Love when turns to obsession can make people do things.
20 years together is a very long time together.

The planetary aspects of one of the individual could be causing them to not feel the love they felt for each other , the way they used to.

Power should be used responsibly.

And I guess being together 20 years those guys unless this person does something will survive through this phase too.

But again there can be really traumatic marriages, so lets not judge . :p
Life doesn't allow weakness in any form - physical, mental and spiritual.

Strength is following your ideals no matter what.
Never giving up. :)

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:30 am

Aldrick wrote:
Pirate11 wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage

What does this mean? LOL It's a marriage, they are hopefully definitive. You marry when you find the right person and hope for it to last forever.

Anyway, cut their links and use ISA to block their feelings



She joined June 2nd just to tell us this. Man I always get into fights with such long standing members. Yeah right.


It doesn't matter at all. What the fuck is your problem? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did I insult you before? Did I attack you? NO!
If you were not an unpleasant asshole you would read my previous comments where I said I dedicated years ago. I just created here a new account. I was also active on the yahoo-groups.
Maybe you didn't see my latest reply to you. Then I ask you again to stop abusing me and leave me alone.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:39 am

Jack wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
Jack wrote:Wow,a woman considering killing another woman to snatch his man of 10 years and 2 kids. I haven't seen this kind of passion in a question in a long time.

Obviously I can't instruct you to try and assassinate her BUT ,as any sane person will tell you, I'm going to tell you how to break their marriage, permanently.

1)Infuse runes of Violence like Hagalaz,Thurisaz and Isa into the womans aura and program it to make the marriage break and have them despise each other deeply. Always clean yourself after any kind of destruction working with the sanskrit word VISSHUDHI into each if your chakras and your aura.

I would add to the above affirmation, "They are permanently and completely breaking up."
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... Spell.html

2)Infuse the Sanskrit word VIVIKATA into the man to isolate him and detach him away from the woman. Use white color.

3)Do a love working when in appropriate time (starting in September) to make him fall in love with you so that as hes despising his wife, he goes with you instead.

4)You'll have to do a working with Munka and/or Ansuz+Uruz to remove all connections of this woman from the man.


WHAT ASSASSINATION?!
Okay, again, I wrote I would not mind if she died and if this would be the cause of their separation. Because I would not mind if I marry a widower. That's why I wrote this.

Anyways, thank you for your suggestions and also thanks for Shael's reply.

I know my wish is not really nice in some people eyes but it's real. And yes, I am very passionate about it.
I should have written more details....Now I am being misunderstood and misrepresented here. It hurts.
I am a satanist too. Dedicated more than two years ago. I'm just using this new nickname in this forum.

Maybe I should not have posted this topic.
I was silly, I should have known there are always some people who just judge and criticize without any deeper knowledge about the topic.

Don't misunderstand, I'm possibly the only one here who truly understands the situation with you and I already know what's going to happen and what you're going to do so continue.


Okay. I see. Thank you again.
I was just reading your other comments from that older topic, where you shared your story. I'm curious to read that whole thread. I found your own experiences helpful and what you said about your transformation is interesting.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:59 am

Usthepeople666 wrote:
Aldrick wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Hi

Could anyone help me a little?
It may sound wild or maybe "evil", but I would like to break/destroy a marriage between a man and a woman. Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage, they have been married for 10 years now. Before marriage they had dated for 7-8 years. They have 2 children.
From the outside their marriage looks normal and good, but in fact it is not a good marriage at all. It seems it's a typical "doomed" marriage. Well, not rare for a Leo ascendant male...
An unhappy, emotionless, boring shit.

So, my question is, is there any good spell/magical practice for this?
I know about the working with Isa rune, and I will use it. But I would like to know and try more methods too, even if I have to do it for long months or for years.
I know the success of workings depends on my spiritual level...I'm also working hard on this too.

And the most important part I forgot. I love this man, very much.

Is it true, that there is a special Demon, who could help in these kind of issues?
Maybe Asmodeus? Is it right to ask a little demonic help at all, maybe later?

Other question: Does it matter if they had a catholic marriage? It happened because of the family of the wife. The husband was baptized when he was younger but actually he's not religious.
I feel as if this makes the things harder...

I want them divorced and separated fully, I wouldn't even mind if they were separated because the wife would die, for example.
I'm saying this because it could be possible for him, becoming a widower. According to his birth chart.

Thanks in advance for your advices and suggestions!



Oh yeah break up a 20 year relationship with children cuz you want the man. Even willing to kill the wife. You're fucked in the head.


Exactly what I thought.
Love when turns to obsession can make people do things.
20 years together is a very long time together.

The planetary aspects of one of the individual could be causing them to not feel the love they felt for each other , the way they used to.

Power should be used responsibly.

And I guess being together 20 years those guys unless this person does something will survive through this phase too.

But again there can be really traumatic marriages, so lets not judge . :p


Yeah, let's not judge but you also judged.
Without any knowledge, without waiting to read my newest replies or without asking me about it normally.

Some of you here are talking as if all long term marriages would be great and sacred or something. Then why do many long term marriages break and end in divorce?
I bet many of you are here under 30 or under 25 years old and haven't experienced much.
There can be many reasons why a marriage became bad. A bad marriage can last long and there can be many reasons why people could not divorce for a long time.
It can be because of the husband's job, for example. Or because their children were too young then to understand it....

About their astro charts, yes, both parties have such negative planetary aspects/placements which caused problems between them. I'm not an expert in astrology but there was someone who read the husband's birth chart for me.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Pisces
Posts: 45

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Pisces » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:18 am

Hey what about breaking up a marriage that is race mixed? No intent on dating either of the individuals, just that a good friend of mine is in one.
Hail Satan!

Spiritual War Room: https://evilgoy.com/

Master
Posts: 493

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Master » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:12 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
As I said, he is not religious. I just asked about the catholic marriage because I was worrying about the negative energies...

"Is that any different than the kind of stuff the enemy would do?"
Of course it is different. So this is what you should not have written. It is alright to have an opinion and have an advice for me. But here you actually referred me as an enemy, as a jew. Sorry, but I just can't tolerate it. The very minimum is that you will sincerely apologize for your morbid assumption.

I naively believed there will be some understanding people, comrades who could help a bit.
But I was rather criticized and attacked.
I see that some people have different experiences and worries. It's ok to share that. Thanks for the advices from those who didn't have ill intentions.


Not referring to you as an enemy or Jew and sorry if you think that's what I did. What I was meaning is this. The enemy is all about breaking up marriages and relationships so maybe you don't want to act like they do. Do you want to do this or just let it go. I don't really see that many people condone your idea here not cause we are not comrades but because it sounds wrong and there are so many better ways you can get a partner.

But if your going to do it your going to. We really can do anything in the spiritual we have the power to do no Gods are going to stop us for the most part but it doesn't mean it's right or the best choice.


Ok. Thanks for clearing how you meant.

It sounded wrong maybe, yes. But after getting know that this marriage causes suffering to both people, it may not sound so wrong. Especially when the husband is on the edge of divorce but he was just unable to do it so far because of some specific reasons....

No, it is not about simply getting a partner!
I'm already involved with him and attached.

But it kind of disgusts me to reveal more about it to such individuals who doesn't even have the slightest respect or understanding.

You talk about respect, you want to destroy a family and you have no respect for their children.

Master
Posts: 493

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Master » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:21 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
Master wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Hi

Could anyone help me a little?
It may sound wild or maybe "evil", but I would like to break/destroy a marriage between a man and a woman. Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage, they have been married for 10 years now. Before marriage they had dated for 7-8 years. They have 2 children.
From the outside their marriage looks normal and good, but in fact it is not a good marriage at all. It seems it's a typical "doomed" marriage. Well, not rare for a Leo ascendant male...
An unhappy, emotionless, boring shit.

So, my question is, is there any good spell/magical practice for this?
I know about the working with Isa rune, and I will use it. But I would like to know and try more methods too, even if I have to do it for long months or for years.
I know the success of workings depends on my spiritual level...I'm also working hard on this too.

And the most important part I forgot. I love this man, very much.

Is it true, that there is a special Demon, who could help in these kind of issues?
Maybe Asmodeus? Is it right to ask a little demonic help at all, maybe later?

Other question: Does it matter if they had a catholic marriage? It happened because of the family of the wife. The husband was baptized when he was younger but actually he's not religious.
I feel as if this makes the things harder...

I want them divorced and separated fully, I wouldn't even mind if they were separated because the wife would die, for example.
I'm saying this because it could be possible for him, becoming a widower. According to his birth chart.

Thanks in advance for your advices and suggestions!

You're unfair and thoughtless. There are a lot of valuable and quality people. This is a crime, you want to abuse defenseless people. If you curse them, you will ruin both the man and the woman and especially their children. And you won't have a happy and peaceful life. None of them will forgive you if they know what happened and want revenge if they can. Of course, order is necessary at every level of existence to stop crimes and injustice.


It is your opinion. And your stupid fabrication.
Sorry, if you were offended. I only can repeat myself and tell you too, you people do not know much about this issue.
What if I would say there is also abuse and suffering in this marriage?
I didn't intend to expose any other detail because I should not do that....

Shit, I only wanted to ask about possible magical practices in this situation. I did not ask for lecturing, preaching, insulting.

I really started to feel as if I were amongst some crazy christian moralists....

Fortunately there are normal people here too, who replied me normally and were helpful.

We are not anarchists and we do not teach chaos. And we don't promote illegal things and crimes. However, we are not police. And if someone wants to commit crimes, he will find the means but the consequences will be inevitable. And therefore, responsibility to the person responsible.

User avatar
Pirate11
Posts: 318

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Pirate11 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:37 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:It doesn't matter at all. What the fuck is your problem? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did I insult you before? Did I attack you? NO!
If you were not an unpleasant asshole you would read my previous comments where I said I dedicated years ago. I just created here a new account. I was also active on the yahoo-groups.
Maybe you didn't see my latest reply to you. Then I ask you again to stop abusing me and leave me alone.

Wow chill, this is a forum not real life. Being rude online is not abusing
Satanic freedom, Hell on Earth
Acta non verba
Author of Final RTR UNIX Tool

Usthepeople666
Posts: 770
Location: Enki's land .

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Usthepeople666 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:02 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
Usthepeople666 wrote:
Aldrick wrote:

Oh yeah break up a 20 year relationship with children cuz you want the man. Even willing to kill the wife. You're fucked in the head.


Exactly what I thought.
Love when turns to obsession can make people do things.
20 years together is a very long time together.

The planetary aspects of one of the individual could be causing them to not feel the love they felt for each other , the way they used to.

Power should be used responsibly.

And I guess being together 20 years those guys unless this person does something will survive through this phase too.

But again there can be really traumatic marriages, so lets not judge . :p


Yeah, let's not judge but you also judged.
Without any knowledge, without waiting to read my newest replies or without asking me about it normally.

Some of you here are talking as if all long term marriages would be great and sacred or something. Then why do many long term marriages break and end in divorce?
I bet many of you are here under 30 or under 25 years old and haven't experienced much.
There can be many reasons why a marriage became bad. A bad marriage can last long and there can be many reasons why people could not divorce for a long time.
It can be because of the husband's job, for example. Or because their children were too young then to understand it....

About their astro charts, yes, both parties have such negative planetary aspects/placements which caused problems between them. I'm not an expert in astrology but there was someone who read the husband's birth chart for me.


It is fine.
I did not judge I promise.
I was really just trying to understand.
You know them and are taking a decision so who am I to judge.
And yes I am in my early 20s and pretty idealistic about life, as I keep growing I am starting to understand the kind of shit that happens.
Sorry if it came out wrong.
Life doesn't allow weakness in any form - physical, mental and spiritual.

Strength is following your ideals no matter what.
Never giving up. :)

Aquarius
Posts: 5544

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:05 pm

Pisces wrote:Hey what about breaking up a marriage that is race mixed? No intent on dating either of the individuals, just that a good friend of mine is in one.

In my case that would be a good ex-friend. The idiot might just marry another person of the other race, the problem is he's fucked in the brain.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 865

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Aldrick » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:29 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
Aldrick wrote:
Pirate11 wrote:What does this mean? LOL It's a marriage, they are hopefully definitive. You marry when you find the right person and hope for it to last forever.

Anyway, cut their links and use ISA to block their feelings



She joined June 2nd just to tell us this. Man I always get into fights with such long standing members. Yeah right.


It doesn't matter at all. What the fuck is your problem? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did I insult you before? Did I attack you? NO!
If you were not an unpleasant asshole you would read my previous comments where I said I dedicated years ago. I just created here a new account. I was also active on the yahoo-groups.
Maybe you didn't see my latest reply to you. Then I ask you again to stop abusing me and leave me alone.



So who were you before?

A years long member shows up to ask how to be a home wrecker?

How am I abusing you? By simply pointing out this is nonsense?

If he wanted you, he would Divorce his wife and marry you. One girl she had a guy, who did magick on her, to fall in love.

He then told her, and she broke up with him and was pissed. If you go through with this, and his wife dies and he goes for you. Dont ever tell him. Or it will shatter everything instantly.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 865

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Aldrick » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:44 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
Usthepeople666 wrote:
Aldrick wrote:

Oh yeah break up a 20 year relationship with children cuz you want the man. Even willing to kill the wife. You're fucked in the head.


Exactly what I thought.
Love when turns to obsession can make people do things.
20 years together is a very long time together.

The planetary aspects of one of the individual could be causing them to not feel the love they felt for each other , the way they used to.

Power should be used responsibly.

And I guess being together 20 years those guys unless this person does something will survive through this phase too.

But again there can be really traumatic marriages, so lets not judge . :p


Yeah, let's not judge but you also judged.
Without any knowledge, without waiting to read my newest replies or without asking me about it normally.

Some of you here are talking as if all long term marriages would be great and sacred or something. Then why do many long term marriages break and end in divorce?
I bet many of you are here under 30 or under 25 years old and haven't experienced much.
There can be many reasons why a marriage became bad. A bad marriage can last long and there can be many reasons why people could not divorce for a long time.
It can be because of the husband's job, for example. Or because their children were too young then to understand it....

About their astro charts, yes, both parties have such negative planetary aspects/placements which caused problems between them. I'm not an expert in astrology but there was someone who read the husband's birth chart for me.




I apologize for coming off so brass. I show slight irritation, and it comes off way worse then I intend.

It's not against you as a person. We get this same post over and over, it irritates me.

I reacted to the situation. I have to learn to still all my aggression, as even a slight amount and I'm offending people.

I hope we can start over.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

slyscorpion
Posts: 1596

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby slyscorpion » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:51 pm

Aldrick wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
Aldrick wrote:

She joined June 2nd just to tell us this. Man I always get into fights with such long standing members. Yeah right.


It doesn't matter at all. What the fuck is your problem? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did I insult you before? Did I attack you? NO!
If you were not an unpleasant asshole you would read my previous comments where I said I dedicated years ago. I just created here a new account. I was also active on the yahoo-groups.
Maybe you didn't see my latest reply to you. Then I ask you again to stop abusing me and leave me alone.



So who were you before?

A years long member shows up to ask how to be a home wrecker?

How am I abusing you? By simply pointing out this is nonsense?

If he wanted you, he would Divorce his wife and marry you. One girl she had a guy, who did magick on her, to fall in love.

He then told her, and she broke up with him and was pissed. If you go through with this, and his wife dies and he goes for you. Dont ever tell him. Or it will shatter everything instantly.


I think this person still has subconscious ties to to one of the enemy programs and needs to meditate more and do a detachment ritual on this person and the enemy programs and yeah lol I suppose the person won't like me or this post.

You should do a working to free yourself of enemy programming cause it seems that while your free of that a part of you still has that energy or some connection to the program and its causing internal conflict. Also do a detachment on your connection in the spiritual to this person you are talking about and let it go.

In the end this isn't going to work out most likely unless he too is bored with everything and wants out then he wouldn't care. But he probably actually does and if he is into spiritual stuff or open may know what your doing. That won't get on his good side. You shouldn't force yourself on someone with magick and mess up the lives of children when you can find a partner through other means.

I know if it was me I maybe would not care if an interesting partner did something like this and it allowed me to learn about spirituality in stuff but then again I am not this person. I never would be in a long term relationship with someone like what you described so the situation doesnt apply to me. You may be thinking the same way here for all I know.

However
You have to get your thinking out of I myself and see it from the other persons point of view is my point. They probably wouldn't go for this and I don't sense either this will end well.

Just let it go is my best advice and work to free your mind of whatever it is that is holding it back. I see it in your posts that you still have some programming to work on.
Image

User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 865

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Aldrick » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:39 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Aldrick wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
It doesn't matter at all. What the fuck is your problem? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did I insult you before? Did I attack you? NO!
If you were not an unpleasant asshole you would read my previous comments where I said I dedicated years ago. I just created here a new account. I was also active on the yahoo-groups.
Maybe you didn't see my latest reply to you. Then I ask you again to stop abusing me and leave me alone.



So who were you before?

A years long member shows up to ask how to be a home wrecker?

How am I abusing you? By simply pointing out this is nonsense?

If he wanted you, he would Divorce his wife and marry you. One girl she had a guy, who did magick on her, to fall in love.

He then told her, and she broke up with him and was pissed. If you go through with this, and his wife dies and he goes for you. Dont ever tell him. Or it will shatter everything instantly.


I think this person still has subconscious ties to to one of the enemy programs and needs to meditate more and do a detachment ritual on this person and the enemy programs and yeah lol I suppose the person won't like me or this post.

You should do a working to free yourself of enemy programming cause it seems that while your free of that a part of you still has that energy or some connection to the program and its causing internal conflict. Also do a detachment on your connection in the spiritual to this person you are talking about and let it go.

In the end this isn't going to work out most likely unless he too is bored with everything and wants out then he wouldn't care. But he probably actually does and if he is into spiritual stuff or open may know what your doing. That won't get on his good side. You shouldn't force yourself on someone with magick and mess up the lives of children when you can find a partner through other means.

I know if it was me I maybe would not care if an interesting partner did something like this and it allowed me to learn about spirituality in stuff but then again I am not this person. I never would be in a long term relationship with someone like what you described so the situation doesnt apply to me. You may be thinking the same way here for all I know.

However
You have to get your thinking out of I myself and see it from the other persons point of view is my point. They probably wouldn't go for this and I don't sense either this will end well.

Just let it go is my best advice and work to free your mind of whatever it is that is holding it back. I see it in your posts that you still have some programming to work on.




You're exactly right. The thing that I'm realizing, Is everything is an internal battle, right?

It's not about you, it's about them so to speak.

Well the other thing you have to do, is see from that person.

So what I realized is, how does this person feel? Probably alone, wanting love in their life. They see someone they like and they think, I want that. So is it childish? Well perhaps, but we are all like little children.

I mean point to a perfect person. So if we realize, people make mistakes, and not be so judgemental, we open up to possibilities of helping this person, and in turn perhaps they can help you too.

So what I did, is I came in with zero regard for her feelings, for the emotions she is going through. A woman and a Masculine man like me are going to think completely different anyway.

Judged her by some sort of self imposed standards, and berated her. Instead of thinking, I wonder how this person is thinking?

So, that was my mistake. I would rather help her, then get some kinda star points, because I talked down on a topic, I didnt approve of.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2854

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Shael » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:02 pm

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Thank you again! Yes, I would appreciate your help regarding the correct pronunciation of those mantras. As I am not sure. :P
And if something will be unclear I would ask you then.
Thanks!
Okay, so assuming you would use the methods that Dahaarkan used, it would be one working with ADDU & KAKODAMMU, and one with vivikta.

Firstly, I would recommend sticking only to vivikta right now because Venus is retrograde still. The ADDU working should be started once it's direct again.
So for vivikta, you vibrate it simply as VVV-EEE-VVV-EEE-KKK-TTT-AAA, very normal and basic pronounciation.

V as in Vin (or Vaum)

I as in "sit" (it's an "EEEE" sound)

K is vibrated, as in hacking up a spit. (description from the Runic Kabalah PDF)

T is tricky. Vibrate "TH" while at the same time Z. It is between the two. (description from Runic Kabalah PDF)

A as in "father"

Again, be very careful using this mantra because there can be negative side-effects. ALWAYS clean yourself thoroughly about 30-45 minutes after you are done doing the working. Use white-gold energies when cleaning yourself and make sure your aura has a good amount of gold in it. The danger with this mantra is isolating yourself from others also by having the white energy from it stick to you. This must be counteracted to avoid negative effects.

Also make absolutely sure you use proper affirmations, "In a positive and happy way for both of us, [name] is divorcing...", or something similar to this. This is a dangerous endeavor, so take your time and make sure to do it safely.

And stay open to communications and signs from the Gods. If it was about to cause a lot of bad shit to happen, you would 100% get some hints regarding that. Stay open towards this and be aware. Ignoring hints doesnt mean you aren't getting any; it just means you are ignoring them. This much is what I have to say for the sake of both your safety, and the safety of that guy and his children. Stay open to these things and take your time. Good luck.

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:But I'm sure there still will be some people who will think it is still "wrong" to break such an unhealthy and unhappy marriage where both parties are just suffering inside.
That is nothing new. I would recommend not arguing back, or else an annoying situation like this one here is bound to develop. A very wise statement I heard was, "Don't try to argue with other people online. It's a waste of your time".

Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:Can I ask? Are you a guy? As Shael is a boy name right?
Yeah I'm a guy.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 350

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Coraxo » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:23 pm

Wow bravo guys. Way to go and help This woman to destroy a family with the parents being a couple for more than 17 years, and with a 2 year-old kid, just so she can be with the man she claims to love? If you love someone you would wish the best for them, not destroy their family, and basically guarantee their kid to grow up with many mental problems.
What's also fucked up is that there's no guarantee the man would even end up with he in the first place.

To OP, If you're desperate for love then do a working to attract a suitable partner, instead of breaking a whole family to satisfy your selfish needs. And before you say "the man isn't happy anyway" or come up with a different mental gymnastic, if he's not happy or the marriage isn't good for him or whatever, this decision is for him to make, and in case this was true, he's obviously thinking about his child.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:03 pm

Master wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
Master wrote:You're unfair and thoughtless. There are a lot of valuable and quality people. This is a crime, you want to abuse defenseless people. If you curse them, you will ruin both the man and the woman and especially their children. And you won't have a happy and peaceful life. None of them will forgive you if they know what happened and want revenge if they can. Of course, order is necessary at every level of existence to stop crimes and injustice.


It is your opinion. And your stupid fabrication.
Sorry, if you were offended. I only can repeat myself and tell you too, you people do not know much about this issue.
What if I would say there is also abuse and suffering in this marriage?
I didn't intend to expose any other detail because I should not do that....

Shit, I only wanted to ask about possible magical practices in this situation. I did not ask for lecturing, preaching, insulting.

I really started to feel as if I were amongst some crazy christian moralists....

Fortunately there are normal people here too, who replied me normally and were helpful.

We are not anarchists and we do not teach chaos. And we don't promote illegal things and crimes. However, we are not police. And if someone wants to commit crimes, he will find the means but the consequences will be inevitable. And therefore, responsibility to the person responsible.


Are you realizing that you are attacking another satanist for no reason?
Before you write anything you should read the newer replies I posted.
Breaking a doomed marriage which causes sufferings for both and where the husband would like to divorce anyways, is not that wrong.
Or are you really so retarded that you believe that there are no bad marriages? There are many failed marriages because of incompatibilities.

Really, what the hell is this? Mental hospital? I have never seen such neurotic retards whining and freaking out like you and the other triggered idiot, Aldrick.
You are like christian moralists.

I will repeat it again and again, if it's necessary. Until you will understand:
YOU DO NOT KNOW THESE PEOPLE, YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ME, YOU DO NOT KNOW THE WHOLE SITUATION, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT IS BETWEEN US.
So you should just shut up.
Go away and create a topic for yourself, if you want and whine there, you christard.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

Aquarius
Posts: 5544

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:08 pm

Stop playing victim, you literally just ask us how to ruin a long-term marriage that has kids involved and you don't tell us any more about that, since that is all the information you give us I wonder why you act so victimized when people assume things that may or not be true. What this looks like is you're obsessed over a taken man and don't care to ruin a marriage that has kids involved, I mean, kids. It's a trauma for kids to see their parents divorce, have you ever thought about that? But it seems like you don't care, you just want that man.
Again, you don't want to give us other info so this is what it looks like, don't play victim if you fail to give us a reason of why we should not think you're just an egoist.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:38 pm

Master wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:
Master wrote:You're unfair and thoughtless. There are a lot of valuable and quality people. This is a crime, you want to abuse defenseless people. If you curse them, you will ruin both the man and the woman and especially their children. And you won't have a happy and peaceful life. None of them will forgive you if they know what happened and want revenge if they can. Of course, order is necessary at every level of existence to stop crimes and injustice.


It is your opinion. And your stupid fabrication.
Sorry, if you were offended. I only can repeat myself and tell you too, you people do not know much about this issue.
What if I would say there is also abuse and suffering in this marriage?
I didn't intend to expose any other detail because I should not do that....

Shit, I only wanted to ask about possible magical practices in this situation. I did not ask for lecturing, preaching, insulting.

I really started to feel as if I were amongst some crazy christian moralists....

Fortunately there are normal people here too, who replied me normally and were helpful.

We are not anarchists and we do not teach chaos. And we don't promote illegal things and crimes. However, we are not police. And if someone wants to commit crimes, he will find the means but the consequences will be inevitable. And therefore, responsibility to the person responsible.


As to your stupid logic then HPs.Maxine promotes illegal things and crimes when she talked about casting death spells? Of course she does not....

There is no teaching chaos and there is no promoting of crimes here. STOP YOUR INSANE LIES! STOP YOUR SLANDERS! STOP JUDGING WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING! STOP ABUSING ME!

You are retarded for sure, but there is just no way you would be so fucking retarded that you could not read and understand what I wrote here in my posts.
It's like intentional abusing, and it's so jewish.
Or maybe you (or the other asshole) are triggered because you also failed your marriage, or your parents divorced, or you were cheated by your partner because of you....who knows.
The point is what you both are doing here is far beyond the normal way of expressing your opinions.
You are PROJECTING your stupid fears and also projecting lies. You don't care about the facts, ignoring what I said and you just believe what you want.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619

User avatar
Scarlet Woman 666
Posts: 54

Re: Breaking a marriage

Postby Scarlet Woman 666 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:53 pm

Pirate11 wrote:
Scarlet Woman 666 wrote:It doesn't matter at all. What the fuck is your problem? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did I insult you before? Did I attack you? NO!
If you were not an unpleasant asshole you would read my previous comments where I said I dedicated years ago. I just created here a new account. I was also active on the yahoo-groups.
Maybe you didn't see my latest reply to you. Then I ask you again to stop abusing me and leave me alone.

Wow chill, this is a forum not real life. Being rude online is not abusing


Being rude online? It is not simply about being rude online. It became systematical harassment towards me and as I see it will continue.
There is verbal abuse and psychological abuse too.

One thing is expressing a negative opinion normally. And another thing is starting to judge and attack me in such a rude way under my own post where I only asked for help. This kind of behaviour is not normal. And they really shouldn't have any reason to do this even if they were triggered because of some pathetic reasons.
A revealing topic with some enlightening replies:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41619


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 83 guests