Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What race does my soul belong to? Discussion on reincarnation and race.

You should go with someone that looks like you. Whites should be off limits because of the enemy attack on our population.

inimigo99 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Go with Arab or Hispanic.

what would be the point of that?
I have neither Arab nor Hispanic blood.

The soul is intrinsic to a human race, right?
I am mixed. What race does my soul belong to?

Will I always reincarnate mixed between white and native Brazilian with a similar phenotype to my current one?
Or can I manipulate my next reincarnation by selecting the race of the woman I'm going to have children with and guiding my future children to relate to pure white people?

If I have the answers to these questions, I can choose my future wisely.
From what you wrote I thought you're genetically closer to brown people.

Do not confuse nationality with race. I read superficially but there's a probability you're of the White race and Mediterranean subrace

inimigo99 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Will I always reincarnate mixed between white and native Brazilian with a similar phenotype to my current one?
Or can I manipulate my next reincarnation by selecting the race of the woman I'm going to have children with and guiding my future children to relate to pure white people?

Go with someone brazilian and looks similar to you. That will be much better. You shouldn't go with someone pure white because they are still different even if you put a brazilian singer who got white children those children are still mixed even if they don't look like it. Plus that brazilian singer looks very white even if he is brazilian.

inimigo99 said:

At the cost of sounding too obvious, I'd say this: your ideal partner should be someone you feel biologically attracted to, not of a race that is "obviously" different than yours (like not a Black or Asian woman if you are White/White mixed/definitely not Black nor Asian, for instance), and that you feel has a strong soul. And let the Gods sort out your next reincarnation.

Personally, I haven't got that much experience with this topic and certainly am not the best person to ask to, but I never read or heard about reincarnating in one's own offspring (like, becoming your own grand-grandchild or something like that), so I wouldn't take this information for granted. Even if you never have kids you're STILL getting reincarnated, aren't you? I don't have offspring and because of my bad experiences with women I kind of decided not to have children (not because I don't want them but because 'it takes two to tango') and I seriously think a relationship with a Succubus would be the best thing for me. Am I not going to reincarnate if I marry a Demoness because I won't have kids? Never heard of such a thing.

Speaking of your reasons, if you want to be taller and not have allergies.. the height (assuming you're going to become your grand-grandson or someone else in your offspring) can probably only be increased if you have children with a tall woman (not African, so I'd think someone like Swedish or something) but ..well, I wouldn't go for a taller body if I could choose. Tall doesn't mean necessarily "better" or "more attractive", I know lots of tall people who had cardiac problems or muscular pain because of their larger/taller bodies, and my shortness never gave me any of that (also, I used to exercise a lot with Japanese and Chinese martial arts which make your body hard but flexible and keeping the spine flexible, like Yoga does, is a marvelous way to keep yourself healthy).

And point number two: allergies (i.e. biological/health conditions/sickness). One thing I can tell you: if you have a stronger soul than most (especially much stronger than those that just spend their lives eating junk food, doing drugs and various, and generally abusing their own bodies like they're trash) and you keep working on it, increasing the energy you can stand more and more, you will absolutely erase any percentage of getting allergies or other health conditions. In my own understanding, a strong Soul requires a strong body, and unless your body gets damaged by poisons at birth and before you can fend for yourselves (so, no vaccinations at all, no fluoride or as limited as possible, and so on), your body will be physically healed and protected by your own Soul power. There's even a proverb/saying from Latin that goes "Mens sana in corpore sano", meaning "Healthy mind in a healthy body". I believe the Latin interpreted wrongly the meaning of some Greek, as "mind" in Greek is "psyche", and "psyche" originally means Soul (making 'psychologists' those that study the soul problems... which is something very different than the bullshit we see them do today just to get very easily rich and without effectively helping people whose problem is of a different nature).

That's my two cents, I hope that helps you a little.

inimigo99 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Since you are already mixed you should go with a mestizo.

I'm afraid I can't answer this question, but I wanted to say not to get too worked up over this... It is nice to have racial history and understanding, but as a mixed race individual that is a difficulty you will face. You are still gentile, and so therefore still one of Satan's children. Don't be overly concerned over race, just keep up the meditation.

When it comes to relationships, go with people who look like you (racially speaking)

inimigo99 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Whites should be off limits because of the enemy attack on our population.

on this issue I am already convinced what to think about it.

I hate communism, xianity, cultural Marxism.
I hate, hate, hate all cultural degeneration of the leftist in my country (which is pretty much the same thing as the American and European left.)

Right now there are thousands of white women marrying blacks.
There are white women who will not have children.
There are white women who marry white men who are degenerate leftists and will educate her children to be degenerate leftists as well.

I am Satanist and completely pro authoritarian-right and Nazi.

If I have children with a white woman, she will not be "blacked or browned", I will be "whited".

Why shouldn't I have children with a tall, pure white woman, plan all the diet, exercise and meditations for these future children. Almost nobody does that, most people don't even take care of their children's physical development ...

I'm sure I can have healthy, 6'5 "and phenotypically pure white sons. And then I would teach them to hate leftists like I do. I would teach them to be Satanists as I am. I would be a very proud father. I can't see any future for me but this one.

Yes, I am against miscegenation, But for the masses of people, not for my particular case. I'm mixed with native Brazilian and white and apparently I'm more "pro-white" than most pure whites I know. A pure white man or pure white woman with a trashy mentality is useless.

From a social-ideological and biological perspective, my plans make total sense. I don't know if it makes sense from a spiritual perspective and that's why I made this topic.
You really shouldn't go with White women. You're mixed and it's still miscegenation. If everyone with White genes mixed with White people, Satan's direct descendants would go extinct.

inimigo99 said:
What race does my soul belong to? Discussion on reincarnation and race.

Both my father and mother are of mixed races.

My maternal grandfather is a blond man with blue eyes (I don't know what his ancestry is).
My maternal grandmother is a native Brazilian.

My paternal grandfather is a native Brazilian.
My paternal grandmother is Dutch.

I am phenotypically similar to this man (he is a famous politician in my country):
tulio-gadelha.jpg

I am not as white as a white man, nor am I as Brazilian native as a native Brazilian ...
Both my skin tone and my facial features are literally a mix, but I look more like a white.
In the opinion of blacks and mulattos I am "white", I know it doesn't matter, but that explains why I had problems with them ...

My father is mixed and married a mixed woman (my mother), my father's brothers married pure white people and had children of 100% white phenotype, I have blond cousins with blue eyes who are grandchildren of native Brazilians. My sister has literally white skin (much whiter than mine) and dark blond hair, wherever she goes, people will never think that she is mixed race ... my sister and my cousins are not like " amerimutt meme ", their lips and noses are Caucasians too.

Native Brazilians are not Africans. There are blacks in Brazil because they were brought as slaves at the time of colonization, just as it happened in the United States.
Native Brazilians, in general, do not deal well with blacks, although probably many Europeans and Americans think that they are all the same race, they are not the same race.

Before I got to know Spiritual Satanism, I was convinced that I would have a relationship with a pure white woman to have white children. Physical appearance was the main criterion I used in my analysis and personal planning, as I had no knowledge of soul and reincarnation.

Taking only the phenotype into account, it is entirely possible for me to have blond children with blue eyes.
observe the case of this famous singer from Brazil ...
He married a white woman and looks at the appearance of their children:
3019973-gusttavo-lima-e-pai-de-gabriel-de-1-ano-950x0-2.jpg

note his ancestry, he is a native Brazilian.
1487288-gusttavo-lima-posa-ao-lado-da-mae-sebas-950x0-3.jpg

It is a fact that I can have phenotypically white children, I just showed the case of this Brazilian singer to prove my claim, not to support miscigenction or to subvert anything.

I have a lot of doubts and I'm concerned about my personal case.

Which race does my soul belong to? White or native Brazilian?
Why was I born mixed?
would it be right, in the view of Spiritual Satanism, for me to relate to a pure white woman and have children with her?
I want to reincarnate "more white", taller and without allergies, is it possible?

I was reading a pdf about reincarnation, I interpreted that there is a tendency to reincarnate in our own offspring.
If it works that way, it makes sense for me to relate to a pure, tall white woman who has no allergies nor health problems to have better reincarnation and also to give a better quality of life to my possible children.

Honestly I don't like being mixed race, nor do I like my height and my life would be much better if I didn't have allergies. I want to do something about it.

I already thought about doing Retrocognition or asking the Gods for answers, but that required skills that I don't have.

Feel free to share your opinion.

Brazilians are like a white latino. Anything south american would be good. I dont see the point in mixing a Germanic white blood line.

inimigo99 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Go with someone brazilian and looks similar to you. That will be much better. You shouldn't go with someone pure white because they are still

Why "That will be much better"? I already had a relationship with a mixed woman and it was not good. I've had a relationship with a white woman and it was good. Although this does not mean anything, after all the factors that make it good or not were others that were not related to race.

mercury_wisdom said:
different even if you put a brazilian singer who got white children those children are still mixed even if they don't look like it. Plus that brazilian singer looks very white even if he is brazilian.

Yes, That is true and I know it.

As I said before:
Phenotype ≠ genotype.

Taking into account that there are white women who are relating to blacks, there are white women who will not have children and there are white women who will marry a pure white, but who is a retarded leftist and will educate her children to be other lefties retarded.

Taking into account that I already have white blood in a considerable percentage, that I am completely pro-auth-right, Nazi and Satanic.

It makes perfect sense for me to have children with a white woman and have phenotypically white children.

It is not as if I am supporting miscegenation for the masses, my particular case is different.

it is totally possible for me to have children of pure white phenotype and as a father I can manipulate factors such as food and physical exercises that they practice, so that they become tall, healthy and strong.
I can educate them to have values ​​similar to mine and instruct them to be adepts of Spiritual Satanism, just as I am and I intend to go deeper and deeper.

Probably few forum members have the knowledge to share a deep opinion taking into account spiritual factors.

HP. Hoodedcobra666, if you are reading this and if you are not busy, can you share your opinion and provide guidance please? Could you also comment a little on the issue of reincarnation involving this?
Ask Father Satan to provide you of a partner that is compatible with you.
The best is for you to go with someone who looks like you. Immagine going with a white woman and your children having non-white traits, that would be pretty shitty if you ask me. All that stuff about being Nazi-pro white ecc doesn't matter shit if you decide to pollute the white race just because pure white women are more attractive.

"Why "That will be much better"? I already had a relationship with a mixed woman and it was not good. I've had a relationship with a white woman and it was good.
Aren't you the same guy who was complaining about people race mixing because of such mentality?

So what, I've been hit by some Black (and very decent) women because they didn't find good Black dudes and they felt I'd be better (which has been somewhat a "popular" reason of Black female + White males), like directly giving me their phone number and such (I declined obviously). Feels don't really mean much.

inimigo99 said:
It makes perfect sense for me to have children with a white woman and have phenotypically white children.
I don't like to antagonize any serious SS on serious matters, but are you really asking for a clarification or you're just writing a bunch to justify your wish to mate with hot blondes?

It is not as if I am supporting miscegenation for the masses, my particular case is different.
Of course you're different. This quote shows some true autruism. What would be of all these dumb Nordic women if was not some autruistic mixed male (but with "Superior mentality") to share their seed with them for the greater good of the White Race.

TopoftheAbyss said:
"I have neither Arab nor Hispanic blood."

Also you:
inimigo99 said:
I'm mixed with native Brazilian and white and apparently I'm more "pro-white" than most pure whites I know.
You gave yourself as an example of what a typical hispanic is, feeling "pro-White" doesn't make you Nordic.

I fill in this category mostly. I get it of finding Nordic ladies attractive, but I really do not understand, I had my hots for Larissa Riquelme as a teenager and it's not like there isn't any remaining good woman in the planet that fits your racial "type".

paraguays-model-larissa-riquelme-poses-for-pictures-before-the-copa-picture-id1152448011

HP. Hoodedcobra666, if you are reading this and if you are not busy, can you share your opinion and provide guidance please? Could you also comment a little on the issue of reincarnation involving this?
He already wrote a sermon on this matter:

Mixed Race People, Arabs, And "White" Yezidis
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18382

Quote:
"Likewise, the meme that "Go where you feel is best" is only a yet another liberal concoction as part of a greater disinformation campaign that was going on in our midst to loosen out what Satan wants to be fixed as the earth's axis. Race hardly has to do with any 'feelings' and 'going where you feel is best'. Loose minded people can feel as if they were fish or mermaids, but they cannot go live permanently into an aquarium. Reality has to be respected, where nature is concerned, for our better well being."

You're not White. And you wouldn't get White children more than any Hispanic.
It's still race mixing, you're no different than the masses. You're hipocritical and want an excuse to damage the White race for your profit.
It sounds like you mixed in a past life and the Gods punished you by making you reincarnate in a mixed body.

inimigo99 said:
Aquarius said:
All that stuff about being Nazi-pro white ecc doesn't matter shit if you decide to pollute the white race just because pure white women are more attractive.

Excellent point to talk about.

What do you mean by "polluting the white race"?

From a genotype perspective, I would actually pass my blood from a native Brazilian to the white race. this is unquestionable and this is a bad thing.

From a phenotype perspective, absolutely my children would look like pure white. I'm sure of this because I see this happening ... as I said, a large part of my family is of mixed race and has a 100% white phenotype (and I don't just mean skin color and hair, but also features like nose and mouth).

From a spiritual perspective and taking into account soul and reincarnation in the analysis, I don't know what to think about it, because I don't have enough spiritual knowledge.

Honestly I don't want to "pollute the white race", but I want to guarantee a good future for me, my next reincarnation and for my future children. I already had plans to "Aryanize" my descendants even before I met Spiritual Satanism.

I censored the photo to be unrecognizable and I will delete it very soon.
That's me: https://i.ibb.co/jfQhm2t/20200604-203130.jpg
I have white-tanned skin.
My lips are like "mixed lips".
My nose is not white, although it looks a little.
My hair is predominantly native Brazilian (but my sister has dark blond hair.)

I can do what the singer I mentioned earlier did.
And honestly, that's what I plan to do. I can "Aryanize" my descendants and promote eugenic vectors in my country.

It makes no sense for me to refrain from reproducing with a white woman, considering that blacks and mulattos will continue to covet and reproduce with them. (They will "blacken" them, not me.)

A white woman is better with me than alone, with a retarded leftist white or being a coal burner with a black. I am really racist and I am against miscegenation, but I need to make an exception for my particular case and assimilate myself definitively in the white race.

Aquarius said:

This is the best option.

I'll try to do that ... order of the gods or some guidance from the priests is what would make me change my plans if my plans are not the best option. But honestly, I think my plans are the best option.

I have plans to assimilate myself into the white race, Aryanize my children and collaborate to destroy leftists, Jews, and negrophilia (things that I hate even before I was a Satanist.)
I saw the picture, you're white mate, you can very well just go with mediterranean whites. No need to find a nordic woman.

Aquarius said:
inimigo99 said:
Aquarius said:
All that stuff about being Nazi-pro white ecc doesn't matter shit if you decide to pollute the white race just because pure white women are more attractive.

Excellent point to talk about.

What do you mean by "polluting the white race"?

From a genotype perspective, I would actually pass my blood from a native Brazilian to the white race. this is unquestionable and this is a bad thing.

From a phenotype perspective, absolutely my children would look like pure white. I'm sure of this because I see this happening ... as I said, a large part of my family is of mixed race and has a 100% white phenotype (and I don't just mean skin color and hair, but also features like nose and mouth).

From a spiritual perspective and taking into account soul and reincarnation in the analysis, I don't know what to think about it, because I don't have enough spiritual knowledge.

Honestly I don't want to "pollute the white race", but I want to guarantee a good future for me, my next reincarnation and for my future children. I already had plans to "Aryanize" my descendants even before I met Spiritual Satanism.

I censored the photo to be unrecognizable and I will delete it very soon.
That's me: https://i.ibb.co/jfQhm2t/20200604-203130.jpg
I have white-tanned skin.
My lips are like "mixed lips".
My nose is not white, although it looks a little.
My hair is predominantly native Brazilian (but my sister has dark blond hair.)

I can do what the singer I mentioned earlier did.
And honestly, that's what I plan to do. I can "Aryanize" my descendants and promote eugenic vectors in my country.

It makes no sense for me to refrain from reproducing with a white woman, considering that blacks and mulattos will continue to covet and reproduce with them. (They will "blacken" them, not me.)

A white woman is better with me than alone, with a retarded leftist white or being a coal burner with a black. I am really racist and I am against miscegenation, but I need to make an exception for my particular case and assimilate myself definitively in the white race.

Aquarius said:

This is the best option.

I'll try to do that ... order of the gods or some guidance from the priests is what would make me change my plans if my plans are not the best option. But honestly, I think my plans are the best option.

I have plans to assimilate myself into the white race, Aryanize my children and collaborate to destroy leftists, Jews, and negrophilia (things that I hate even before I was a Satanist.)
I saw the picture, you're white mate, you can very well just go with mediterranean whites. No need to find a nordic woman.
I thought he wasn't White but I guess I was wrong. I overreacted.

inimigo99 said:
You're hipocritical and want an excuse to damage the White race for your profit.
It sounds like you mixed in a past life and the Gods punished you by making you reincarnate in a mixed body.

Be more cautious when making statements.
You have no idea of the blunder you said.

your statement that "I want to damage the white race for my own benefit" was so stupid.

YES, I want to add white genes in my next reincarnation and in my children, for their benefit and mine.

but NO, I will never "damage" the white race.

What a stupid thing.
Reading that post by HoodedCobra somebody posted just should make you understand to stick with other brazilians like you.

inimigo99 said:
You're hipocritical and want an excuse to damage the White race for your profit.

Be more cautious when making statements.
You have no idea of the blunder you said.

your statement that "I want to damage the white race for my own benefit" was so stupid.

YES, I want to add white genes in my next reincarnation and in my children, for their benefit and mine.

but NO, I will never "damage" the white race.

What a stupid thing.
Sorry for the double post. If you don't make children it doesn't mean that you won't reincarnate, you just made that up.

Just cause you have a feeling you want to do something doesnt make it right. You should go with a person who is like you and not a pure white person. Also just cause a bunch of people are doing it doesnt mean you get the right to do it cause you know better they don't. They will be educated and/or dealt with later. If your admitting it is race mixing but wanting to make the excuse to do it anyways then you know it's probably not right and want to find a reason in your mind that it is. Being pro white pro nazi pro anything doesnt matter if your not following it. Actions speak way more than words.

inimigo99 said:
Aquarius said:
Sorry for the double post. If you don't make children it doesn't mean that you won't reincarnate, you just made that up.

I read a pdf once made by HP.HoodedCobra.

I read the Portuguese version and is written in the pdf: De certo modo, quando alguém tem um filho, ele
está fazendo isso para poder reencarnar mais tarde na mesma linha racial.

In English it means:
In a way, when someone has a child, he
is doing this in order to be able to reincarnate later on the same racial line.

I interpreted that this way I can achieve my goal of adding white genes in my next reincarnation, in addition to being able to add other biological improvements I wish.

Anyway, I would already look for the best possible genotype for my future children.
but I was excited when I read that sentence, I understood that we tend to reincarnate in the racial lineage of the person we have children.
I was excited because if it works that way, then I can somehow choose the conditions for my next reincarnation.
It doesen't matter, you are gonna reincarnate anyways in a white body.

just do some rune workings with affirmations that help you realize the answer to your question. develop psychic center capabilities so you can speak directly to the gods. thats what im trying. who can give you a better answer than Satan? also i believe the answer can be found in yourself if you look deep enough.

inimigo99 said:
The reason for my plans is not because I want to have sex with a "hot blonde woman", but because I want to provide the genotype and phenotype that I consider best for my children, to assimilate them into the white race definitely and also if possible to influence positively my future reincarnations.

It doesn't work that way if anything like the recent thread as to why black genes dominate. Assuming reading correctly you wish to miscegnate or race mix a white with a black simply to change your race and then the question becomes does the child have a black soul or a white soul and if the soul is not of the matching race then doesn't that incur strife on the child's genetics.

Mixed race people suffer from more ailments and genetic issues than pure bred people.

Your basically saying "muh dik, muh pussy, muh feelz", you seem to not understand that if your a darkie and you mix with a white person your in essence doing precisely what the jews wish humanity would do. In other words it doesn't work the way you state it were.

IF it did work then for some reason the Gods would not have imposed racial separation and racial segregation and would in essence tell people to mix to upgun their DNA. It doesn't work that way your basically taking racialist discussion from schlomowitz, he is witzing you to be a schlomo.

Your actions indicate you wish to race mix without race mixing. Like when black people and people who are retarded state "No disrespect but XYZ, nigga no disrespect." or like the retards who go "No homo but XYZ, no homo nigga".

inimigo99 said:
Their political ideology will be of the extreme right.

We aren't right wing per say.

National Socialism is a black spectrum political ideology counter- to rainbow or pinko-red spectrum political ideology.

Technically we are a centralist organization. We lean on both reactionary right and revolutionary left. If anything the fact of the matter is we are more revolutionary than reactionary as the reactions are more towards annihilating communism and revolutionizing mankind. Like Hitler said "I plan on taking mankind to the next state of human evolution".

In Mein Kampf the '36 Dugdale edition that we have. Hiter and the NSDAP react toward the communist in Colburn. In other words a right wing containment but in the end the shift occurs through revolution.

Of course not communist revolution i.e. massacre everyone till everyone is a grey jewish slave. But rather overthrow the limitations of prior Governments particularly systems created and or controlled by jews.

In the end we are centralist but...

the entire notion of center, right, and or left are not defined within parameters of others. In other words because we are black spectrum we apply our own doctrinal understanding thus defeating others. Others might make us to be left socialist, or right conservative, or even if they understand we are centralist a mix of both. But that's because they never bothered to delve deeper into both the religious and political aspects.

Technically like HPS. MylaLimlal said We are for 'Year Zero', annihilation of decadent Western culture. Albeit not destruction of Western Culture but rather a sublimation and transmutation of appropriate parameters into an ancient system of re-paganiztion. I think the problem is HPS.Limlal put everything too political and didn't diversify her message through a religious tone as well.

Since Religion is Politics, Politics is Religion.

In the end no one understands National Socialism more than us and barring a few people like say for example people like the late Dr. William Pierce, Kevin Mcdonnel, late George Lincoln Rockwell and a few other fringe examples that seemingly capture what NS is despite lacking the religious SS factor it. Because they understand the situation better they probably understand we are not labels of the current marxist infested planet. Despite the fact they are not in our religion, they probably put two and two together with paganism or re-paganism and political aspect.

Even the marxists of today lump paganism and nazism together. When you have retarded jews banning or upholding bans on pagan symbols like runic symbols or pagan festivals like stating in Sweden 'Midsummer Nights festivals' are not culture but a retarded thing. In other words when your enemy dictates that your own existence is false and everything including is just false and stupid. Then you have a problem.

Funny they are literally stating we are communist politically, xtians religiously when it helps our agenda. Thus we work for the jewish people to subvert and destroy our races and nations to one world communism. And yet funny enough no one even puts two and two together they just go "Yay at least we aren't nazis or pagans" LULZ. Funny enough the enemy sometimes goes on haywire and states the truth gentiles are NS and Pagan/S funny enough they get annoyed at us being so sucessfully demoralized that the jews cannot believe how astronomically successful demoralization is still on going.

Brings a return to the meaning of the jewish statement "We shall make the goyim shit before their own Gods".

Read these posts each one goes over this issue and explains some important things.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26791&p=124600&hilit=White+race+dna#p124600

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=41071&p=163981#p163981

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=26458

Don't get hung up on this. Look I know you want to be totally white but you are a white subrace.
you are still a child of the Gods. You should go with someone who looks like you because that will be your best genetic match. Your offspring will be more healthy. mixed race children have the possibility of more health defects. White nordic Dna is from Satan. it has already been written here several times that when You mix white Dna with other races it dirties the Dna because the Dna of other races like black and asian typically take over and mute out the White in them.

mixedsheet.jpg

It is known that race mixing is going against what Father Satan wants for us.
So many white people have dirtied genetics and health issues because of race mixing, we are trying to heal and bounce back from it. Look at it like this, if there is an endangered animal species and people are trying to save the species by making sure it reproduces back out of near extinction, would people try to save said species by cross breeding it with a similar species and take it away from it's original roots therefore making it extinct forever? I don't think so. there aren't so many pure white people left because Jews made sure to inspire race mixing. people of pure white dna are the direct descendants of father Satan and his Dna. The enemy wanted us to breed out Father's dna from us white people so it's made our race group more and more impure and the more we can do to grow back in numbers by pure white people breeding with other pure whites then we can heal ourselves from near extinction. I am sure Father and the Gods have a plan for people of white sub-races that will help them be more pure one day. But it is not the right move to try and reproduce with pure white people, it will not make you more white, it will make your children less white. Please believe me. It will not turn out the way you think. If you take pure water and you pour coffee in it, it is no longer water. it is now coffee, sure you can keep pouring more water in it, then it will become coffee flavored water eventually but it will never be water again. you changed it's chemistry forever and it's the same with white Dna and genetics. Father Satan's Dna will be drowned out with all the race mixing! each race is unique and has the Dna of the God's but the white race has Father's direct Dna. And to mix it out is a direct blasphemy to Father Satan.

inimigo99 said:
The reason for my plans is not because I want to have sex with a "hot blonde woman", but because I want to provide the genotype and phenotype that I consider best for my children, to assimilate them into the white race definitely and also if possible to influence positively my future reincarnations.

I'm no expert, but this sounds race mixing to me.

The solution to your problem would be to have kids with a Brazilian woman edging on side of whiteness but not white. The actual solution to your problem is to move to

Florianópolis,Brazil
It's a tropical island so you won't have to worry about viruses and diseases. Crime is almost non existent, compared to other parts of Brazil and the women are Hot AF but with nominal incomes. Just the amount of beautiful women out there is completely out of control and no ones capitalizing on the situation. Its a result of Europeans racemixing with Brazilians.
Many women there are Brazilians edging on whiteness but not white.

You'll have to learn the language because almost no one speaks English there. And there are not many jobs that can make you Rich so you must already be rich or be running some sort of business ,online or otherwise.

inimigo99 said:
slyscorpion said:
Just cause you have a feeling you want to do something doesnt make it right. You should go with a person who is like you and not a pure white person. Also just cause a bunch of people are doing it doesnt mean you get the right to do it cause you know better they don't. They will be educated and/or dealt with later. If your admitting it is race mixing but wanting to make the excuse to do it anyways then you know it's probably not right and want to find a reason in your mind that it is. Being pro white pro nazi pro anything doesnt matter if your not following it. Actions speak way more than words.

There is this:

gusttavo-lima-doenca-filhos.jpg

And there is this:

Screenshot_17260.jpg

Mulher%2Bbranca.png

The first picture is what I look like and what I CAN and want to have as children.

The second and third photo is the type of couple and situation that I want to destroy and purge from my country.

I don't need to travel to Sweden or Germany to have my phenotypically pure white children. There are pure white women in Brazil, thousands of them.

The problem is that a large percentage of these pure white women in Brazil are marrying and reproducing with blacks. And almost all pure white Brazilian men are not doing anything about it, in fact instead of doing something against it, many of them are joining "anti-fascist" groups, fighting "racism" and helping Haiti's refugees in Brazil ...

Yes, I am much more pro-white than any pure white that fits the profile I mentioned earlier.

Unless someone shows me a good reason why I shouldn't have phenotypically pure white children (just as a considerable part of my ancestors were), this is the destiny that I choose for myself.

Am I not following the "Satanic path" by following my plans? I really want to be aligned with the "Satanic path" and the wishes of the Gods, but I will only change my plans and dreams if I receive such instruction directly from the Gods or a Priest.

I understand your desire but I don't know if it's possible with mixing. Because you would mix your genes without selecting them and considering that you are not pure white, you would also transmit non-white genes. It is possible to do this with genetic manipulation but at the moment humanity is not at this level of scientific development. In the future, humanity will need to repair the ruins that caused the enemy but many things are unrecoverable. Don't be fooled by the appearance of that singer's children. Those children also contain their father's genetics. And we don't have to go further on this subject because at the moment humanity doesn't know anything about genetic information and DNA. I would advise you to find your origins and where you most resemble and join together, if you are interested in the racial issue. Develop your soul and you will find your way.

inimigo99 said:
Without blacks and mulattos, without xianity, without jews, without leftists, Brazil would be a perfect country. Fuck. I hate them all so much! :evil:

Best cure: Work on your spirituality and do spiritual warfare.

inimigo99 said:
Jack said:
The solution to your problem would be to have kids with a Brazilian woman edging on side of whiteness but not white. The actual solution to your problem is to move to

Just call this Brazillian White and get on with it, no need to confuse yourself. You are YOU and your life your own. You also appear to be very quite "White". The phenotype you showed is not in it's entirety a mixed situation, it has a Spaniard basis to it.

If you find a mostly White woman or any appealing/beautiful/healthy woman along these lines, that would otherwise be only doing slutting for a random race mixing clown situation somewhere in Brazil, get on with her, and if you like her, have children if this is what you want. There are many women who are simply going to get lost entirely.

What would certainly be wasted will not be wasted in this case. Your children will rather thank you.

Your children if you follow Jack's advice will be essentially like Spanish/Brazillian Whites of a sub category, and therefore part of the general broad category of the White Race. The White Race has many sub divisions and smaller categories all of which fit into the larger part. There are millions and millions worldwide of people in these sub categories so your existence is in all ways guaranteed.

There are grades of whiteness, and specific situations have their own measures. The cluster goes closer to White so for the Brazillian situation, your children would classify as a form of a related subrace in Brazil that is overwhelmingly White, and therefore could be called a Brazillian White, because that is what they would be compared to anyone else.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Sometimes I wonder if you're just trolling.
And being sarcastic and it looks like a serious answer because you don't note the fact that you're trolling or being sarcastic.

magus.immortalis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Sometimes I wonder if you're just trolling.
And being sarcastic and it looks like a serious answer because you don't note the fact that you're trolling or being sarcastic.
I said that from the pictures he posted I thought he was genetically closely related to those races

I'm ignorant about this argument, but I wanted to know if the spiritual race exists and matter in this topic..

So Is there a race mix if a xian and a Satanist have a child?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back