Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What's the meaning and purpose of Shiva lingam?

sahasrarabliss

Why are there so many of them being found in every other country!??

Recently, a Shiva lingam was found in Vietnam!

What's this all about??

df047cf0835110d6166efe50e6780e82-d.jpg

http://93.174.95.29/main/DF047CF0835110D6166EFE50E6780E82

Hey! I just saw one in an new arrivals message from a gem webshop and I looked it up. I do have the purpose of the gem so Ill post it down here later when I have access to my laptop. Lunch first!

Alright, lunch has been consumed!

From Judy Hall's second book. Crystal Bible 2.

Shiva Lingam
Colour: Red and beige or grey
Appearance: Smooth, opaque phallic shape
Rarity: Natural ones are rare
Source: India, may be artificially shaped and polished

Attributes: Symbolizing the Hindu god Shiva's union with his consort Kali and activating the base and sacral chakras, a Shiva Lingam raises and controls kundalini* energy. It is perfect for facilitating spriritual evolution through tantra or sexual magick. A symbol of sexuality and potent male energy, this stone has been sacred for thousands of years. It facilitates the union of opposites, such as masculine and feminine or body and soul, and is excellent for sexual healing.
Imparting psychological insight, Shiva Lingam facilitates looking within to release all that you have outgrown. This stone is particularly useful for emotional pain that arises from early childhood, especially from sexual abuse, as it reinstates trust in male energy and in your own male qualities and can draw a sexual-healing partner to you.
Suitably programmed (see page 385), a Shiva Lingam severs subtle etheric sexual connection after a relationship has ceased and removes hooks from the vagina or uterus, re-energizing the base chakras and opening the way for a new relationship. It is the perfect stone for creating a self-loving riual to reclaim femininity and female power.

HEALING Beneficial for overcoming sexual mortification or abuse, infertility, impotence, inorgasmia and menstrual cramps. It stimulates the electrical flow in systems of the body and subtle meridians.

POSITIION Hold, grid (see pages 28-31) or place as appropiate.

Here's a link to a website that has some for sale, reference for the picture of these things: (This is not the website where I saw the new addition on, mentioned in my other post) Also this website has some information on the stone (In dutch) on it. But thats not the reason that Im adding it here.
https://www.spiritualgarden.nl/zoek-op-steen/edelstenen-s/shiva-lingam/

It seemed that these stones were only found in India, some were naturally shaped in this way due to the elements working in on it. It'd be strange if they found large quantities of these in other places.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back