Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This is your brain on religion... (laugh material)

Sundara

This was a message to a random girl that I know regarding some pictures he found of me from a business page. She starting trolling him.
These guys are literally insane. This happens frequently on my business page, a non-satanic page, though I’ve mentioned I’m a satanist once. It’s widely accepted in my profession and location, so I haven’t worried about getting killed too much for it.

Thirst after “sinful” women and then eventually go bonkers because the woman they like are “sinful”. Women wind up dead from this type of mentality. Not what happened here but a glimpse of it.

I was laughing with tears at the 5th message, I’m not sure how in order these are, but holy shit. I have never met this person.

Cro666 said:

Not sure what i just read... Is that a 5 year old trying to act like an ''adult''?
Kids these days with their twisted/jewish rolmodels.

Honestly I cant tell. I've met adults who speak in a similar manner but they are usually not native english speakers who have 1 - 2 years of practice.

Exactly why I never use social media to meet people. People will use public search like spoken to find out where you live, who you are, etc. Even LinkedIn they will harass your employment and whatnot. I used delete me and never had issues since.

That guy youve chatted with would have never given the time of day, but thanks for the rtr fuel to purge people like them that get off on hurting others

Cro666 said:

Not sure what i just read... Is that a 5 year old trying to act like an ''adult''?
Kids these days with their twisted/jewish rolmodels.

Role model being the Bible and Quaran

"Her ass is filled with water"
And when a girl pees her ass deflates, of course :)

That guy sounds like a nutjob. You should still be more careful about your allegiance to Father Satan, even if people around you don't mind it. All it takes is for one lunatic to hear about you being a SS, go nuts and attack you, causing you unnecessary problems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back