Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump Signs Mandatory Holocaust Propaganda Bill

Every time trump does something good like stop social media censorship he does shit like this. I think it is a deal he has with Jews. His Jewish son in law Jared Kushner probably told him to do this.

Jack said:
Blackdragon666 said:
of the true light said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5mThQyVwuI

"He slips it in behind the state manufactured chaos as to go unnoticed by the public."
You seem to be hell-bent on pushing that Trump is jewish
Trump is not Jewish but has a daughter who is married to a jew and has many kids with that jew.

why does everyone has a different opinion on trump? I can’t seem to make my mind about it either, he doesn’t look like a Jew but who knows. Really need a confirmation on this

Blackdragon666 said:
of the true light said:

"He slips it in behind the state manufactured chaos as to go unnoticed by the public."
I'm hell bent on the truth about him, yes.

But, I'm also open to being wrong about it too (in case you missed that part) ;)

The kind of stuff written below doesn't help his case for being gentile though.

This affinity for Jews was also demonstrated by Fred Trump Jr., Donald Trump’s older brother, who joined a Jewish fraternity, Sigma Alpha Mu, while attending Lehigh University, even though he was not Jewish. In a strange note, several of the fraternity brothers have been quoted as saying that while in university, Fred Jr. claimed that his father was Jewish. This was incongruous as his middle name was Christ and there were no similar claims from anyone else in the Trump clan.
https://vosizneias.com/2019/11/01/does-donald-trump-have-jewish-roots/

And, we all know Joos like to take "Christian" middle names etc.

So hopefully you could understand now why I am skeptical to say the least.

of the true light said:
Blackdragon666 said:
of the true light said:

I'm hell bent on the truth about him, yes.

But, I'm also open to being wrong about it too (in case you missed that part) ;)

The kind of stuff written below doesn't help his case for being gentile though.

This affinity for Jews was also demonstrated by Fred Trump Jr., Donald Trump’s older brother, who joined a Jewish fraternity, Sigma Alpha Mu, while attending Lehigh University, even though he was not Jewish. In a strange note, several of the fraternity brothers have been quoted as saying that while in university, Fred Jr. claimed that his father was Jewish. This was incongruous as his middle name was Christ and there were no similar claims from anyone else in the Trump clan.
https://vosizneias.com/2019/11/01/does-donald-trump-have-jewish-roots/

And, we all know Joos like to take "Christian" middle names etc.

So hopefully you could understand now why I am skeptical to say the least.
It's all fake nuuurwse while pretending to be stamping-out fake nuuurwse, so yep, trump is a jew.

ShadowTheRaven said:
As far as I'm concerned, everybody who makes more than $100,000 a year is jewish, okay?
Damn. We'd all best slow down on our money workings, then... :p

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
As far as I'm concerned, everybody who makes more than $100,000 a year is jewish, okay?

Perhaps I set the bar too low. $300,000 a year then.
Lol. Erm... I would hope some of us would attempt to be earning/making more than a million £€$¥ yer year!

FancyMancy said:
Lol. Erm... I would hope some of us would attempt to be earning/making more than a million £€$¥ yer year!

Sorry Fancy, but it's not gonna fucking happen. Pretty much every job that pays over $300,000 a year is in politics, media, entertainment, all industries controlled by the jew. That'd be like me trying to become a rapper. The only white rappers that exist are 9 times out of 10 jewish (Beastie Boys, Mac Miller, Lil Dicky)

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

Sorry Fancy, but it's not gonna fucking happen. Pretty much every job that pays over $300,000 a year is in politics, media, entertainment, all industries controlled by the jew. That'd be like me trying to become a rapper. The only white rappers that exist are 9 times out of 10 jewish (Beastie Boys, Mac Miller, Lil Dicky)
I would expect there to be some non-jew CEOs - not many, but some.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Perhaps I set the bar too low. $300,000 a year then.
There's gentiles who earn that much a year, normally they're either the professions you listed or in the stem fields. They're not the majority though..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back