Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Requesting Analysis from a Priest of Priestess

TruthAndTyr

From my adolescent years until spring of 2018, I have had recurring premonitions which took place in a blue-lit room (under most circumstances). These premonitions involved people I knew personally or would recognize from media I liked describing things to me in the past-tense. It's also possible these were not actually the people I knew or recognized, but a perfect mimic of them who knew enough about them and me to make a convincing display. They described things to me as if I had done them already, but I had not. I would immediately forget most of what I had seen, only remembering a little bit of it or a vague recollection.

Then, from about 2015 to 2018, I started remembering and trying to find videos and recordings of these events as some of them took the form of television interviews or You-Toob videos. It was during this time I started looking into WWII revisionist historians and "red pill culture" and eventually discovered Joy of Satan ministries. During this time, these episodes became more frequent and I came to realize something unseen was interacting with me and could detect my words and thoughts while I was alone in my home. I presumed this was an agent of Satan and asked it for "information", as I didn't understand the things I was seeing or why it was so hard to find old media I knew I saw and had begun to remember. I received a "hint" almost immediately and knew that while I could hear no voice and saw no face, something was there communicating with me and could do so in real-time.

After this "hint" was provided to me in the form of a few seconds of "vision", I realized that I was performing the actions which had previously been described to me in past-tense. That is to say, I have been living since the spring of 2018 the events that were predicted and revealed to me periodically throughout my entire life. Each time, it is only after I have done the thing or said the thing that I remember it had been foretold by someone in the past. It's as if a messenger from the future sent back information of the things I am now living out.

I'm still not sure if it was anyone Satanic who was trying to reach me in this way, or what the implications of this actually are. And over time, despite still living out events as they were described in advance, I have not received any more of these messages, and this agent or agents have gone "radio silent" as it were, possibly because I've done something wrong. What I am sure of is that something has attempted to reveal something to me in the past about what is now happening in the present, and whatever it is, is not and probably never was human.

I apologize for the unreasonable length of this post, but believe it or not, this is a very short description of what I have lived. I have decided if I were to share it with anyone, it should be with Joy of Satan. I feel little to no apprehension about doing so because one of the people in these premonitions was HPS Maxine Dietrech. Or rather, her voice, as the event happened while I was listening to her audio mp3s of Mein Kampf. She will likely have no knowledge or recollection of making a personalized message in such a way, as to date, every time I've tried to describe the events to the people who appeared in them, they act like they don't know. I presume this is either because 1) they have been made to forget somehow, 2) they feel compelled to act like they don't know, 3) the events haven't happened yet and I've been seeing their future as opposed to them seeing mine, or 4) it wasn't any of them the whole time-it was something impersonating them with perfect mimicry.

I wanted to share this with you because I would appreciate feedback from some of your priests and priestesses. If this means I am under enemy control (predestination seems incompatible with free will), or is characteristic of something you've seen or heard about, or especially if it is something which has also happened to you, I would greatly appreciate your insights. You seem like good people. I like good people. My apology is sincere if this is inappropriate in some way, and I have also been disrespectful toward your gods even after these events and for that I am sorry. My outbursts come from frustration and confusion and I'm not entirely sure they are even my own. But since they still are words from my mouth and thoughts in my head, the responsibility is mine. At least I think it is.

Some background on me which might help with your analysis if you feel inclined to help:
I was born on March 4th of the year 1983. I was overdue.
I was raised Jehovah's Witness and became an atheist in my mid-20s.
Besides alcohol (I am a raging alcoholic), I have never taken illicit drugs.
I have never been baptized.
I have never eaten the bread or drunk the wine at memorial/pass-over events.
I have never been inside a church or taken communion.
I have not undergone the Satanic dedication ritual on your web site or taken any rites or oaths beyond oral utterances.
To the best of my knowledge, I am not a Jew :lol:

If there is more information you need me to provide, please let me know. If you feel you are unable to help, I understand and thank you very much regardless. At least you've taken the time to hear me out (and not laugh at me or call me crazy and tell me to go get pumped full of drugs), and now someone else knows. Even that is comfort in its own right. Thank you all for your time.

TruthAndTyr said:
Sigh. You should never share your birth information on a public forum. There are a lot of bad people reading the stuff on here who would love to have that kind of info.

Anyways, about your question. Those visions come from having strong head-chakras (6th chakra, third eye, crown chakra). Mostly this isnt someone else "giving" you visions, but rather you are experiencing glimpses into potential future events. It's often the case that psychic people think they are interacting with some entity, while in reality it's their own subconscious mind.

In addition to this, it is indeed possible that one of our Gods sometimes sent you small hints and things of the like, but this doesn't happen all the time or for things that are unimportant. In fact, considering that you reported this "radio silence", I wouldn't be surprised at all if that God or Goddess didn't further communicate with you because you never ended up taking any steps forward (in terms of dedicating your soul).

It doesn't happen often that someone here posts their birth information and for no moderators to see it and disapprove the post (which is what normally happens). Because of this, I got curious and checked your chart, as well as your Synastry to me, and it's surprisingly good. This whole chain of events is intriguing to me, so if you want to talk in private feel free to email me; my forum name at protonmail dot com.

TruthAndTyr said:
From my adolescent years until spring of 2018, I have had recurring premonitions which took place in a blue-lit room (under most circumstances). These premonitions involved people I knew personally or would recognize from media I liked describing things to me in the past-tense. It's also possible these were not actually the people I knew or recognized, but a perfect mimic of them who knew enough about them and me to make a convincing display. They described things to me as if I had done them already, but I had not. I would immediately forget most of what I had seen, only remembering a little bit of it or a vague recollection.

Then, from about 2015 to 2018, I started remembering and trying to find videos and recordings of these events as some of them took the form of television interviews or You-Toob videos. It was during this time I started looking into WWII revisionist historians and "red pill culture" and eventually discovered Joy of Satan ministries. During this time, these episodes became more frequent and I came to realize something unseen was interacting with me and could detect my words and thoughts while I was alone in my home. I presumed this was an agent of Satan and asked it for "information", as I didn't understand the things I was seeing or why it was so hard to find old media I knew I saw and had begun to remember. I received a "hint" almost immediately and knew that while I could hear no voice and saw no face, something was there communicating with me and could do so in real-time.

After this "hint" was provided to me in the form of a few seconds of "vision", I realized that I was performing the actions which had previously been described to me in past-tense. That is to say, I have been living since the spring of 2018 the events that were predicted and revealed to me periodically throughout my entire life. Each time, it is only after I have done the thing or said the thing that I remember it had been foretold by someone in the past. It's as if a messenger from the future sent back information of the things I am now living out.

I'm still not sure if it was anyone Satanic who was trying to reach me in this way, or what the implications of this actually are. And over time, despite still living out events as they were described in advance, I have not received any more of these messages, and this agent or agents have gone "radio silent" as it were, possibly because I've done something wrong. What I am sure of is that something has attempted to reveal something to me in the past about what is now happening in the present, and whatever it is, is not and probably never was human.

I apologize for the unreasonable length of this post, but believe it or not, this is a very short description of what I have lived. I have decided if I were to share it with anyone, it should be with Joy of Satan. I feel little to no apprehension about doing so because one of the people in these premonitions was HPS Maxine Dietrech. Or rather, her voice, as the event happened while I was listening to her audio mp3s of Mein Kampf. She will likely have no knowledge or recollection of making a personalized message in such a way, as to date, every time I've tried to describe the events to the people who appeared in them, they act like they don't know. I presume this is either because 1) they have been made to forget somehow, 2) they feel compelled to act like they don't know, 3) the events haven't happened yet and I've been seeing their future as opposed to them seeing mine, or 4) it wasn't any of them the whole time-it was something impersonating them with perfect mimicry.

I wanted to share this with you because I would appreciate feedback from some of your priests and priestesses. If this means I am under enemy control (predestination seems incompatible with free will), or is characteristic of something you've seen or heard about, or especially if it is something which has also happened to you, I would greatly appreciate your insights. You seem like good people. I like good people. My apology is sincere if this is inappropriate in some way, and I have also been disrespectful toward your gods even after these events and for that I am sorry. My outbursts come from frustration and confusion and I'm not entirely sure they are even my own. But since they still are words from my mouth and thoughts in my head, the responsibility is mine. At least I think it is.

Some background on me which might help with your analysis if you feel inclined to help:
I have not undergone the Satanic dedication ritual on your web site or taken any rites or oaths beyond oral utterances.

If there is more information you need me to provide, please let me know. If you feel you are unable to help, I understand and thank you very much regardless. At least you've taken the time to hear me out (and not laugh at me or call me crazy and tell me to go get pumped full of drugs), and now someone else knows. Even that is comfort in its own right. Thank you all for your time.

Before I saw your birthchart, I was going to say I sense alot of feminine energy in you. You are very psychic. But now with seeing Pisces, that's evident. Haven't looked up the rest.

Are you a woman? I sense this very definitive female energy.

Shael said:
You should never share your birth information on a public forum. There are a lot of bad people reading the stuff on here who would love to have that kind of info.
I'm not concerned about that.

Aldrick said:
Are you a woman? I sense this very definitive female energy.
No. Though recently I have "gotten in touch with my feminine side" as they say. Profoundly in fact. I have been very stoic most of my life, presenting only humor, anger, or nothing at all. Recently, I react to things more like a woman would. It feel like a female counterpart is experiencing the world through me and my reactions are really hers. ZOMG I'm Posessed! :lol:

Appreciate you both for your feedback.

TruthAndTyr said:

I feel like you're white with some native American?

Anyway you feel incredibly psychic. Like I see you as like Priestess of the past. Now that I've looked at your chart, that's evident, as scorpio moon, mercury aquarius and pisces sun configuration is extreme.

Your aura seems very dirty. You need to clean majorly.

If you email at [email protected]

I can go over your chart with you, for no cost. Since you already told everyone it anyway.

Aldrick said:
Anyway you feel incredibly psychic. Like I see you as like Priestess of the past. Now that I've looked at your chart, that's evident, as scorpio moon, mercury aquarius and pisces sun configuration is extreme.

That might be who's been contacting me. I've been thinking a Sumerian goddess named Nazi (Nanshe/Nancy) has been interacting with me. I've been 'playing' with her, telling her jokes and such. But I may also be offending her with my ignorance. Certainly hope not. :(

Aldrick said:
I can go over your chart with you, for no cost. Since you already told everyone it anyway.

I don't even know how to clean it. Guess it's about time I start learning. Need to clean my house, too. :roll:
I've read over a lot of stuff on JoS but never really followed through. I guess I just wasn't sure it was "right for me". I've been conditioned in recent years to be paranoid and suspicious of just about everybody and I'm concerned about "doing the wrong thing" and screwing something important up. That and I didn't think I could manage to actually do it. I have a real problem with not trying things because I feel I have no chance of success. You people are a big help in adjusting my attitude, though.

I appreciate your offer. If you are willing to put in some time to explain my chart to me, I'd like to do something beneficial for you when I am able. Maybe if this works out for me, I can learn some sort of positive energy ritual. Or I can just throw money at you some day. (I'm kinda low-tech when it comes to reciprocal kindness) :lol:

TruthAndTyr said:
Aldrick said:

That might be who's been contacting me. I've been thinking a Sumerian goddess named Nazi (Nanshe/Nancy) has been interacting with me. I've been 'playing' with her, telling her jokes and such. But I may also be offending her with my ignorance. Certainly hope not. :(

Aldrick said:

I don't even know how to clean it. Guess it's about time I start learning. Need to clean my house, too. :roll:
I've read over a lot of stuff on JoS but never really followed through. I guess I just wasn't sure it was "right for me". I've been conditioned in recent years to be paranoid and suspicious of just about everybody and I'm concerned about "doing the wrong thing" and screwing something important up. That and I didn't think I could manage to actually do it. I have a real problem with not trying things because I feel I have no chance of success. You people are a big help in adjusting my attitude, though.

I appreciate your offer. If you are willing to put in some time to explain my chart to me, I'd like to do something beneficial for you when I am able. Maybe if this works out for me, I can learn some sort of positive energy ritual. Or I can just throw money at you some day. (I'm kinda low-tech when it comes to reciprocal kindness) :lol:

I dont need anything in return.

TruthAndTyr said:
Aldrick said:

Aldrick said:

You can get a professional chart reading from Lydia or HP HC

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back