Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tip on void meditation program

Hi to all!
This isn't really a tip about the void meditation itself, but how to "force" yourself to go hard on it.
For some it can be useful, for others not, but I just post it, you can never know.

Too long didn't read: Download an app to create a schedule that sends you notifications when to do an activity.

I have always have difficulties on it because I have an hyper-active mind and daydreaming a lot. I knew that void meditation is the main weapon to control the mind, but I didn't do it a lot. I thought that it needed to change.

So my tip is to download an app that allows you to create a daily schedule. In my case I found "TimeTune" for Android. It allows you to create tasks and it gives you a notification when the hour is reached. So, in my case, I created a task called Void, and set it every hour, from 9 AM to 8 PM ( 09:00 - 20:00 ). Even if I'm doing something else, it shows the notification so I remember that is void meditation time, and set a 2 minutes timer. Even if you can't do a lot of time straight, at the end of the day it's like 20+ minutes.

You can start with 1 minute each hour, or 2 minutes every 2 hours, as you like. If for some reasons I can't do it, my notifications just pile up so after some hours I take my time and do them.

If you have other suggestions, please write them below. Thanks
Best regards,
HH

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back