Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Inside the other camp, all their energy drained away

Ol argedco luciftias

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have had to go into many of their buildings recently for my work. And every doorway and every window in the whole building, they have those shema scrolls glued to the wall. I thought those were just for doorways to the outside of the building, but it is every doorway within the entire building. On one floor of the building I was on, I saw probably 50 shema scrolls, they just had them everywhere.

When I saw this, it made me take it more seriously. All I could think when I saw it is to be impressed by their use of such an ancient and serious technology. An entire circuit, every shema scroll is part of the same circuit as every other one that there has ever been. I saw visions of ancient camp sites and small villages with these same shema scrolls posted around the perimeters. And I saw that it is the exact same shema from that camp site 5,000 years ago as all the ones that are in front of me now. Organized in the same way, in the same circuit, around the same perimeters. And it showed me much more about how seriously all of this really is. How serious of a technology that it is, and how seriously that jews have preserved and maintained the use of this technology for thousands of years continuously. They are very advanced and lucky in that way, that their culture got to keep this technology while our cultures lost ours.

I can feel the energy emanating from every shema scroll when I look at them. Looks like some kind of a small red light coming out from them. And I feel how each of those scrolls is both offensive and defensive. Defensive to not allow anything that would harm them to go past it through the doorway. But also offensive to project curses outward against anybody outside. And that red light, those curses and defenses, they are the same ones that were used in those camps and villages thousands of years ago, the energy has not gotten any older and has not changed it's form at all in all that time.

But I think that this circuitry, this technology of a web of projecting emitters where each one repeats the same energy around itself wherever it is placed. It's entire job is to Keep Satan Out and not let any part of Satan enter into their building. But I am a part of Satan and here I am right in the center of their building? I walked past all of them like they weren't even there, they never slowed me down and they never kept me out. And I see the hate in their eyes when most of them look at me, they know that I am part of Satan, but still they all talk very politely to me because they require the work that I am there to do. That showed me that all of their energy is now worthless. Satan walks directly through their security system like it doesn't even exist. So I was relaxed and paying very close attention to myself to feel if I could feel any curses going into me from them, because I know that is what they are made to do, but I could not feel anything bad happening to me, I felt strong.

I could see the red astral light that each shema was trying to emit, but they were very dim. I could feel that they used to be brighter, there was a time years ago when each one shined bright and blue like lightning, but now at this time when I am seeing them now they are only very dim. I felt like it is like there is a little AA 1.5v battery in each one that has lost all of it's charge months ago, so now it is only the most dim glow that is left.

This was all a very strange experience for me, but it was important. It showed me a lot about how their circuit works, and the state of how strong and healthy the circuit is right now. It is almost gone, it is only very dim now and getting more dim every day. I was afraid at first to go deep into the center of hundreds or thousands of them where all of them live, I thought I would be tied up in their basement getting eaten for dinner, but Satan told me to not be scared because they don't know who I am. Satan told me that they know I am a goy, but they don't know how much Satan is in me. And they aren't going to hurt me because they are requiring the work I am there to do. I felt like I was on some other planet, hundreds of them all looking at me like I am an alien and me looking at hundreds of them the same way. But the lesson is that their entire web of energies is completely drained almost down to nothing at all. And there is nothing they can do to keep Satan out, Satan walks directly into the center of their camp without even slowing down. Most of them looked like they were not healthy.

I honestly feel it's not that far advanced type of magick that they have. If you think about it is quite simple but very powerful because of all the gentiles that for years empowered them...

Basically the letters connect to a certain thoughtform (in this case is the shema one which is still empowered and connected to their main "god" thoughtform) and this is why these letters have power in them. We are destroying every spell with the F-RTR so you don't have to worry that much about it. This type of magick is quite simple.

luis said:
I honestly feel it's not that far advanced type of magick that they have. If you think about it is quite simple but very powerful because of all the gentiles that for years empowered them...
Plus most Gentiles are much lower than the jew, so are incapable of escaping. It's also like gravity - a weak force, but there is a lot of it, until one day each individual Goy becomes greater and reaches escape velocity; thus, the jew's gravity - and the gravity of the situation - becomes...not weak, but not-strong-enough.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have had to go into many of their buildings recently for my work. And every doorway and every window in the whole building, they have those shema scrolls glued to the wall. I thought those were just for doorways to the outside of the building, but it is every doorway within the entire building. On one floor of the building I was on, I saw probably 50 shema scrolls, they just had them everywhere.

When I saw this, it made me take it more seriously. All I could think when I saw it is to be impressed by their use of such an ancient and serious technology. An entire circuit, every shema scroll is part of the same circuit as every other one that there has ever been. I saw visions of ancient camp sites and small villages with these same shema scrolls posted around the perimeters. And I saw that it is the exact same shema from that camp site 5,000 years ago as all the ones that are in front of me now. Organized in the same way, in the same circuit, around the same perimeters. And it showed me much more about how seriously all of this really is. How serious of a technology that it is, and how seriously that jews have preserved and maintained the use of this technology for thousands of years continuously. They are very advanced and lucky in that way, that their culture got to keep this technology while our cultures lost ours.

I can feel the energy emanating from every shema scroll when I look at them. Looks like some kind of a small red light coming out from them. And I feel how each of those scrolls is both offensive and defensive. Defensive to not allow anything that would harm them to go past it through the doorway. But also offensive to project curses outward against anybody outside. And that red light, those curses and defenses, they are the same ones that were used in those camps and villages thousands of years ago, the energy has not gotten any older and has not changed it's form at all in all that time.

But I think that this circuitry, this technology of a web of projecting emitters where each one repeats the same energy around itself wherever it is placed. It's entire job is to Keep Satan Out and not let any part of Satan enter into their building. But I am a part of Satan and here I am right in the center of their building? I walked past all of them like they weren't even there, they never slowed me down and they never kept me out. And I see the hate in their eyes when most of them look at me, they know that I am part of Satan, but still they all talk very politely to me because they require the work that I am there to do. That showed me that all of their energy is now worthless. Satan walks directly through their security system like it doesn't even exist. So I was relaxed and paying very close attention to myself to feel if I could feel any curses going into me from them, because I know that is what they are made to do, but I could not feel anything bad happening to me, I felt strong.

I could see the red astral light that each shema was trying to emit, but they were very dim. I could feel that they used to be brighter, there was a time years ago when each one shined bright and blue like lightning, but now at this time when I am seeing them now they are only very dim. I felt like it is like there is a little AA 1.5v battery in each one that has lost all of it's charge months ago, so now it is only the most dim glow that is left.

This was all a very strange experience for me, but it was important. It showed me a lot about how their circuit works, and the state of how strong and healthy the circuit is right now. It is almost gone, it is only very dim now and getting more dim every day. I was afraid at first to go deep into the center of hundreds or thousands of them where all of them live, I thought I would be tied up in their basement getting eaten for dinner, but Satan told me to not be scared because they don't know who I am. Satan told me that they know I am a goy, but they don't know how much Satan is in me. And they aren't going to hurt me because they are requiring the work I am there to do. I felt like I was on some other planet, hundreds of them all looking at me like I am an alien and me looking at hundreds of them the same way. But the lesson is that their entire web of energies is completely drained almost down to nothing at all. And there is nothing they can do to keep Satan out, Satan walks directly into the center of their camp without even slowing down. Most of them looked like they were not healthy.

This is really interesting thanks for sharing. I too feel that their energy is drastically lower. It’s to the point. It’s past Ramadan and EID (which was really bad energy) and whatever shit Jew holiday started Thursday and ended today.

So yeah they are going to go down much faster now. I did a little news research on google to get a feel for what the xtians are doing and what’s going on with the various enemy faiths recently out of curiousness and because it makes me feel good to see them complain about stuff lol. Well anyways less than half of anyone that attended Church even watched it online and most people are too scared to go back who really believe in it and want too. The others don’t care. Mecca as far as I know is still closed from what I could gather. Israel Possibly will lock down again.

So yes we have a few weeks not many people will be feeding them. Let’s use it too our advantage. With this new Tool I think we can possibly do away with their thoughtform totally soon to the point they can’t rebuild it or hold any energy at all. Do more RTRs tommorow btw as it’s a major Xtian Holliday

Good Luck

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What work? Why were you there? Why would the enemy require the help of one of us????

CaspianTheDreamer said:
What work? Why were you there? Why would the enemy require the help of one of us????

That is something private that will not be answered by me. But there are many things that are used by everybody.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

That is something private that will not be answered by me. But there are many things that are used by everybody.

If its something private why would you mention it in a place where everybody will see and get curious. You should have told high priest in his email.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

In Europe, Germany and Austria (and other countries but I don't know them) they used to carve the name of a saint in the windowsil and doors..
I am pretty sure they said it was done for protection. Obviously this is just a practice from the time of the church, but it is likely this has pagan roots.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

If its something private why would you mention it in a place where everybody will see and get curious. You should have told high priest in his email.

I mean he is not going to tell everyone where he works.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

I posted this for the story, and the observations on how we are winning. The exact specific reason why I was in there is like 0% of what the story is. The spiritual structure that I described, and what has happened to it, is what the story is. And this was not to Cobra because he is already fully aware of how well we are winning, and he can see for himself. This is for everybody to see, to boost morale and confidence and to educate on how things work, and how they are changing. I just put a quote to him because I thought he would be interested and he doesn't have time to read everything to find it on his own.

No, I am not going to doxx myself just because some jackass is mildly curious about some extremely small and worthless detail. If you are not able to understand this, there is no way to help you.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
In Europe, Germany and Austria (and other countries but I don't know them) they used to carve the name of a saint in the windowsil and doors..
I am pretty sure they said it was done for protection. Obviously this is just a practice from the time of the church, but it is likely this has pagan roots.

Well it is like carving runes for protection. This was done by all people, and it is a good idea. Especially since they had weak doors with either no lock, or weak locks. There would be things like bears and other animals trying to go in the house at night to look for food. So if you are desperate to protect your family, some runes or spells are much better than having nothing.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Well it is like carving runes for protection. This was done by all people, and it is a good idea. Especially since they had weak doors with either no lock, or weak locks. There would be things like bears and other animals trying to go in the house at night to look for food. So if you are desperate to protect your family, some runes or spells are much better than having nothing.
Any ideas for protecting the house or the various rooms? (using magik, of course)

I wanna say I heard something similar a while back, were they had jewbrew letters on the side of the entrance, I would do a RTR's to some how shield yourself from it, it's hard now since the rats have infested the place, but do what you can using the RTR

I have no doubt their is technology or (magitech, what I like to call it) HP said many times their is technology that they use to protect themselves,even from the Gods themselves,I know the Gods are more advanced than us, which is an understatement, but it's nice to see the reptilian jews panic,it's a good sign for humanity but we must keep up the RTR's once they are defenceless the real fun will begin,

CaspianTheDreamer said:

I posted this for the story, and the observations on how we are winning. The exact specific reason why I was in there is like 0% of what the story is. The spiritual structure that I described, and what has happened to it, is what the story is. And this was not to Cobra because he is already fully aware of how well we are winning, and he can see for himself. This is for everybody to see, to boost morale and confidence and to educate on how things work, and how they are changing. I just put a quote to him because I thought he would be interested and he doesn't have time to read everything to find it on his own.

No, I am not going to doxx myself just because some jackass is mildly curious about some extremely small and worthless detail. If you are not able to understand this, there is no way to help you.

Lol have fun trying to advance and get closer to the gods with that attitude bro. It will DEFINITELY help you a lot, as i can see here.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

I never threatened anybody. In America where I live, "Curiosity killed the cat." is a very common saying that basically means it is not always good to be too curious about everything, and there are some things that should just be left alone. Maybe you don't have this saying where you live.

I was saying don't be like the cat in the saying. I know that you are a man and of course I know that you are not actually a cat.

And if you think I will never advance or that I have no relationship with any gods just because I do not want to doxx myself, and you being mildly curious about something should be a good enough reason for me to agree to risk my life. Then you are a clown.

I am using common sense by not doxxing myself, and for some reason you seem very upset about this. It makes me wonder what your intentions actually are.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

I never threatened anybody. In America where I live, "Curiosity killed the cat." is a very common saying that basically means it is not always good to be too curious about everything, and there are some things that should just be left alone. Maybe you don't have this saying where you live.

I was saying don't be like the cat in the saying. I know that you are a man and of course I know that you are not actually a cat.

And if you think I will never advance or that I have no relationship with any gods just because I do not want to doxx myself, and you being mildly curious about something should be a good enough reason for me to agree to risk my life. Then you are a clown.

I am using common sense by not doxxing myself, and for some reason you seem very upset about this. It makes me wonder what your intentions actually are.

i dont want you to doxx yourself. i never said or implied that. stop hallucinating.

all i said was why would you say something private like this ( or at least some part of it that is supposed to be private) in the forums. people will be naturally curious. i was just saying that you should have went more cautiously about this and told high priest the private part in his email. but nope. you just HAD to act like that and start accusing me :lol: . you know what actually? do whatever you want bro, why do i even bother. i never said that you should risk your life or disclose any info. i dont even give a shit about your info.

do whatever you want man, im tired of arguing with a bunch of children on the forum.

I don't know why they took it so personally. English is like my third language and I totally got that it was a common saying and it wasn't an offence in any way. It's a bit embarrassing that you have to explain it

I think there was just a misunderstanding

Veritá_666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Any ideas for protecting the house or the various rooms? (using magik, of course)

Golden-white energy, algiz rune, what you'd use generally for protection.

You could also throw the rune for property/posessions in there (Fehu I think it is) or a few others to draw abundance to you if you want it to be a prosperous place..

Also Im thinking, look into the dieties said to protect the home or the household or are for the household in general.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
i dont want you to doxx yourself. i never said or implied that. stop hallucinating.

all i said was why would you say something private like this ( or at least some part of it that is supposed to be private) in the forums. people will be naturally curious. i was just saying that you should have went more cautiously about this and told high priest the private part in his email. but nope. you just HAD to act like that and start accusing me :lol: . you know what actually? do whatever you want bro, why do i even bother. i never said that you should risk your life or disclose any info. i dont even give a shit about your info.

do whatever you want man, im tired of arguing with a bunch of children on the forum.
I think he’s an electrician. Oly quite literally empowering the Jews via electricity. I joke of course. This is reprisal for threatening us for a question :D

Lunar Dance 666 said:
My idea is to have several sheets on which are written prayers of protection and in the sheet also a drawing of the runes Algiz, Sowilo and Tiwaz.
The idea is to put the sheets in a frame as if it were a painting, for now I could put them in my room and in the entrance of the house.

For vibrations I can use a low number like 10, but it will be done every day, it will be a new habit.

It should work, essentially I will use the statement from my AoP but modified.
Something like this:
"The energy of the runes Algiz, Sowilo and Tiwaz completely protect my house/room from all curses and influences of Satan's enemies.
All enemies of Satan who enter this house/room are debilitated and cursed, now and forever'.

I will use a bit of creativity for the prayer, but mainly it is an addition though important as it is a prayer to Satan.

What do you think?

The Outlaw Torn said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

I think he’s an electrician. Oly quite literally empowering the Jews via electricity. I joke of course. This is reprisal for threatening us for a question :D

Nevermind this.
I guess maybe the wording of my first question from him threw him off a little. A misunderstanding...

I still prefer not to make assumptions about people. Even if they make some about me. Because i dont wanna be embarrassed once my assumptions are proven wrong.

Maybe it was the wording of my first reply that made him assume im trying to wrench out info or something. My real intention was to simply know more about his investigation and i was intrigued why he would do something for the enemy and openly say it while not giving enough context. And he took it way too personally when i called him out on why hes doing such a thing and got mad.
Sometimes i feel like theres not enough consistency of viewpoints between the members...

Veritá_666 said:
Protecting your home against spiritual attacks, negative energy and misfortune - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65276

The Outlaw Torn said:
I think he’s an electrician.
No I am not.

The Outlaw Torn said:
This is reprisal for threatening us for a question :D
And where did I ever threaten anybody? Again you are lying.

But I know all you have ever done in probably 90% of your posts is to act like a subversive jew and purposefully try to create arguments between everybody. So I can't blame you for acting like yourself and doing what you have always done.

Hunter666 said:
I wonder why in this forum there is so much disunity and unnecessary controversy. However, the article is very inspirating.
Language barriers, mismatching personalities, enemy activity, ignorance, etc...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Cool.

Did the formations/"circuits" employ some form of jewy sacred geometry? Do you remember their shapes, the arrangements? Perhaps we could make similar things with Runes to amplify our workings. HPS Maxine also briefly mentions on the main JoS site that gemstones, while not that big a deal in and of themselves, can transform, store and amplify energy and that there can be arrays made of/with them, if I remember correctly (and do correct me if I am wrong).

This aspect of what we are, do and know has always fascinated me, but I have only ever found precious little on all my reading of our Satanic literature on any details of this topic. Even New Age losers gratuitously employ Sacred Geometry, albeit judaicized, in a lot of their stuff. So why not something proper, something burning with the blue, thunderous light of Father coursing through our homes, our ritual sites, whatever?

The word "amplify" HPS Maxine used is very telling if you ask me. I think we could all benefit immensely if we were able to create an array of some sort in our homes that boosts our witchcraft and/or spiritual warfare.

OuroborphicMystery said:

The way they do it in these places is not aligned with any geometry. It is just on every door and every window, including all the doors inside between rooms. So it is random however the rooms are arranged.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back