Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moving stars?

Cro666

Lately i have seen bright stars just move around in the sky, I have seen this happen 3 times in the past 2 weeks while i have never seen this sort of thing ever before.

First time there were about 10 very bright stars moving across the sky, They were all flying in the same line, Same speed, Same distance from eachother, They were so far apart that you could only see 3 at the time. They were moving pretty fast at least as fast as a jet fighter, But there was no sound at all.

The other 2 times there was just one very bright star moving in a straight line, Again high speed and no sound. But these seemed to be closer by then the first time.

I have no idea what this is. Maybe these are militairy crafts or maybe these are alien spacecrafts? I do know that the enemy reptiles and greys are observing us intently now but could this be them? What do you guys think?

It could be UFO but don't get obsessed or overly superstitious as this leads to mental illness. Just stay grounded and know that you are safe completely

Cro666 said:
Lately i have seen bright stars just move around in the sky, I have seen this happen 3 times in the past 2 weeks while i have never seen this sort of thing ever before.

First time there were about 10 very bright stars moving across the sky, They were all flying in the same line, Same speed, Same distance from eachother, They were so far apart that you could only see 3 at the time. They were moving pretty fast at least as fast as a jet fighter, But there was no sound at all.

The other 2 times there was just one very bright star moving in a straight line, Again high speed and no sound. But these seemed to be closer by then the first time.

I have no idea what this is. Maybe these are militairy crafts or maybe these are alien spacecrafts? I do know that the enemy reptiles and greys are observing us intently now but could this be them? What do you guys think?

Hmmm. Theres no telling, it could be a number of things. Very observant on your part. Most people dont even notice the sky. Good job on being aware of this going on.

Talk to Satan about it.

Don't forget that people did invent satellites and planes. Maybe they are also Chinese fire lanterns - or the more boring term, sky lanterns.

Cro666 said:

Last week I was meditating on the terrace and three times I saw what you are talking about.
Even to me they looked like moving stars, but at a certain point I was no longer able to see them.
I can't say what they are, they certainly aren't planes.
The first time I saw one was just before the High Priest HoddedCobra's sermon that spoke about UFOs. At that time there was also talk of Elon Musk's satellites and I mistakenly thought it was one of them.

Satanic_truth88 said:
It could be UFO but don't get obsessed or overly superstitious as this leads to mental illness. Just stay grounded and know that you are safe completely

Thank you for your worries brother/sister :D But dont worry about me getting paranoid about this subject, It was pure coincidence that i have been seeing these things. I dont go and try to see if i can spot anything up in the sky :lol:, Its just when im walking the dog or when i look out of the window that i look up to the sky.

Aldrick said:

Hmm next time im talking with father Satan i will tell him about it, Not sure if i am able to receive an answer cuz i am not advanced enough to actualy hear or see father. I can however sense when i am talking with father Satan or my gaurdian demoness, So there's that :p.

By the way last time i talked with father Satan i got under attack by the enemy, I haven't felt that bad in a long time.... I did clean myself and did returning curses a day after i talked with father, But it didnt want to go away completely it took serveral times of cleaning using the sun before it went away... Its a bit weird that this happend after i talked with father so did i somehow connect to the enemy without me even noticing or something? Im just curious thats all.

I've seen quite a few of these lately too, I saw about 5 in the space of 10 minutes or so one night. I thought they could be ufo's too, but they may just be satellites. There are a LOT of satellites in orbit around the earth these days, so it could be just that. I really can't say for sure though.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
There are thousands of satellutes and most of them have light on them.

One of the first toughts i had was satalites but i live in an urban area, I can only see a hand full of stars when i look up to the sky. Noone i know has ever seen a satelite up in the sky before, I think i have seen em but the light intensity of satelites is quite low.

The lights that i have seen move around up in the sky are at least as bright as the brightest stars, I've even been able to capture it on my phone's camara. I have never seen something like this before. And besides that i have never seen or heard that satelites move so orginized as i explained above, 10 lights all moving in the same line, speed, distance from eachother etc.

Im not saying that these cant be satelites but i highly doubt they are.

FancyMancy said:
Don't forget that people did invent satellites and planes. Maybe they are also Chinese fire lanterns - or the more boring term, sky lanterns.

Ofcourse i haven't forgotten about those things :lol:, And i did think about it but satalites and planes dont emit that much light the lights im talking about were 10x as bright then a plane or satelite. Firelanterns.... Well i have seen firelanterns before And i can say with certainty that those lights were not firelanterns. Especialy the first encounter i talked about ^.

Cro666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Ofcourse i haven't forgotten about those things :lol:, And i did think about it but satalites and planes dont emit that much light the lights im talking about were 10x as bright then a plane or satelite. Firelanterns.... Well i have seen firelanterns before And i can say with certainty that those lights were not firelanterns. Especialy the first encounter i talked about ^.
My. Well, I'm going to be the first to say the nonsense saying - seeing is believing. Of course, that is, as I said, nonsense, because you don't need to believe if you can see, but certain individuals and of course christians (as I mention) would doubt things because they have not experienced things themselves, while at the same time spewing out "faith", contradicting themselves. Taking all things into account, either -

1. they might be projections via holographic technology, as per a theory which happened on 11/09/2001, and also as per what some say has happened/does happen when people, usually Children, and only in far-away places, see "mary" and "jesus" things, or
  2. they must be actual alien/ET spacecraft, if not shooting stars
and you might realise that I refrain from using the term "UFO" because to a person who's been in a coma since before the Wright brothers were born, they'd consider planes and helicopters UFOs, of course. Perhaps 3) you have opened your Third Eye enough, but also at the same time not enough, so that you can now see some Spiritual entities?

I've seen them, too. I've already posted on HPS HC's UFO thread about them, as well as recorded the events on paper.

Personally, I highly doubt they're satellites. For a satellite in orbit to be visible with the naked eye from the Earth's surface, you need a very clear night with very little light pollution. I've seen these in the middle of downtown, two nights in a row, and one night had some overcast clouds which the dots moved behind. The uniformity in trajectory and rate of motion (for the ones I saw at least) also makes it seem highly unlikely to be satellites.

They are not helicopters or air planes, because they have no red/green directional lights and give off no sound.

My guess was surveillance drones.
The civilian recreation drones tend to have a low maximum altitude and operating range, plus there are laws for safety reasons which state they can't be used above a few hundred feet. Obviously, if a drone CAN go higher than that, someone may or may not follow that law. But it's unlikely that ten people will disobey that regulation on the same night flying their drones for recreational purposes along the same flight path/circuit.

The really expensive high altitude drones are what the government uses for surveillance. And the government, being the hypocrites that they are, don't need to follow their own safety regulations and they routinely fly their drones several thousand feet up. After all, you, a civilian, can't fly your drone up that high because if it malfunctions and falls, it could kill somebody. But government drones are magical things which somehow don't achieve terminal velocity when you drop them from 11,000 feet in the air when some government spook drops their coffee on their control station while they watch your every move, don't you know. :roll:

Anyway, now that I've ranted about government hypocrisy and drones, I still don't know for sure that's what they are/were. But there's a lot of these and similar things being seen lately. Maybe it's space rats fleeing a sinking ship. :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back