Orgonite and crystals for magic

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 406
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby Poweredbythesun » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:24 am

Despite my questions about orgone devices going unanswered I decided to ask again, just in case someone may have missed my posts.

Also, and update on some devices I've made:

1. I created a prototype chakra amplification glove, using hot glue, a cheap set of gloves, and quartz gravel (small pebble sized quartz pieces). I lay a crystal at every hand chakra in the below picture, I put a cluster of 7 crystals in the palm chakra area, and put more quartz crystals on the knuckles.

Image

I have 2 sets, one with crystals on the top of the hand, and one with crystals on the bottom. My goal is to make a fully functioning set of gloves that can amplify energy sent from my hands. So far, both sets of gloves work, and I am waiting on copper paint (to further connect the crystals in the next prototype).

2. I've also debated making a pair of gloves later, using black tourmaline in place of quartz. I could use such a glove to cleanse a large area, or even clean my whole crystal collection at once. Or if not, maybe I could find another use for it.

3. I also debated making a "vest" with crystals on it, so that it could amplify and empower my chakras while meditating or doing workings.

4. My final orgonite device is a crystal grid for protection. Currently it is down for cleaning, but I have noticed a difference while it has been up. Thinking about adding clear quartz to all the crystals in the grid, clear quartz is said to amplify the power of other crystals.


Aside from my projects above, I am also debating on making a personal grid for growth, prosperity, and general well being. It will consist of several crystals laid in a grid, with each being connected via copper wire, with the focus crystal feeding into a fingernail clipping. Essentially this grid will work as a 'remote' grid, feeding into me no matter where I am. Of course a strong form of protection for said grid is a must, so I'll probably do a working for that alone.

But yeah, just wanted some advice on my dealings with crystals.

Thank you for reading, and have a great day! :D
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

starcannon
Posts: 22

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby starcannon » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:34 pm

I dunno if black tourmaline would be an appropriate transmitter.

I've fiddled about with psionic devices but I dunno how effective they are.

Maybe try building a pyramid of resin and filling it with something appropriate to the energy your trying to raise, then meditating with it?

anonymous666
Posts: 74

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby anonymous666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:35 pm

What do you think of using a cylinder orgonite or a quartz as a core for caduceus or bifilar coil and passing some pulsed or such current through it. I was planning making my own ferrite from black iron oxide powder and resin. Then wound a caduceus coil around it.

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 406
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:51 pm

anonymous666 wrote:What do you think of using a cylinder orgonite or a quartz as a core for caduceus or bifilar coil and passing some pulsed or such current through it. I was planning making my own ferrite from black iron oxide powder and resin. Then wound a caduceus coil around it.


I'd have to study such a device and probably make a prototype before I had an opinion about it :/ But I do know that cone shaped orgone devices function well for directing energy. Currently I am without a way of making devices like above, but will have the funds to make such orgone devices in a week or so.

Another thing I've learned about recently, is programing the crystals as they are put in, and programing the resin as it sets. I'm assuming directing energy into the resin also works as well, but I have yet to test it.

Also, the bigger, typically the better. So, making a large cone, pyramid, or cylinder of orgone and programming it to amplify the good energies around you, and transform the bad energy would work well if done right. Essentially such a device would be a new take on a cloud buster, keeping the energy in the local area instead of directing it into the atmosphere.

My only worry of such devices would be the 'government' locating my place of residence and taking my devices. But I may have a solution I could prototype, a sort of grid to mask the high energy where I am by amplifying the natural energy in the general area. I could bury orgone devices in key spots, and program them / build them to be self cleaning and linked to each other via myself. But such a grid is only hypothetical at this point, as I am unsure of how effective it would be.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

anonymous666
Posts: 74

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby anonymous666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:38 am

http://www.angelfire.com/un/weirdlabs.com/cad.html

I was planning to make one like this one describes.

https://alixus.wordpress.com/the-caduceus-coil-2/

The coil looks like symbol of,magnum opus. I didnt had the know how on making my own ferrite, otherwise id has made this one. Ferrite rods are hard to get in my place. But in your case using a orgonite. Bifilar and caduceus does produces scalar waves which i beleive can be used.

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 406
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby Poweredbythesun » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:22 pm

anonymous666 wrote:http://www.angelfire.com/un/weirdlabs.com/cad.html

I was planning to make one like this one describes.

https://alixus.wordpress.com/the-caduceus-coil-2/

The coil looks like symbol of,magnum opus. I didnt had the know how on making my own ferrite, otherwise id has made this one. Ferrite rods are hard to get in my place. But in your case using a orgonite. Bifilar and caduceus does produces scalar waves which i beleive can be used.


Nice :)

I'll have to acquire a ferrite rod some time soon, and an amplifier with oscillator. Could also use the amplifier for laser experimentation, but that's neither here nor there.


Also, miniturizing such coils and converting them to run off of rechargeable batteries could make an active scalar device for carrying around. Like those scalar necklaces, but better :)

Next will be to make a directed energy projector for enhancing powers. My gloves are currently a prototype of such a device, albeit unpowered. But they do work :D
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 406
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby Poweredbythesun » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:05 pm

Did some looking, can't seem to find ferrite rods 1.5 inches in diameter, but 9 inches long :/ So I may have to make my own if I can get a working prototype.

Also, would single phase, double phase, or 3 phase electricity work best for the coil? I know the current should be AC not DC, but there is no mention of current phase. I would assume 3 phase would be the way to go, but just clarifying.

I'm by no means an electrician, but I know a bit. :)
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 406
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby Poweredbythesun » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:49 am

Can't find a full sized rod that one of the pages called for ( 1.5 inches, by 9 inches) :/ But I have my sights set on a smaller core rod with the same width to length ratio, will see about getting it and some wire this coming Friday.

I currently don't have a means to power my 1st prototype, but I'm sure I can find some way to make a low voltage AC current via battery and some help from a friend.


Also, regarding my 3 phase power question; I would plan on using a 3 phase drone motor, powered by a DC motor to turn the 3 phase motor into a 'generator'. It wouldn't be high voltage, but should still be 3 phase.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 406
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:47 am

----UPDATE----

Haven't ordered anything yet, but have been working on my already started projects. Have also been learning more energy manipulation and improving my techniques, still also waiting on my bottle of copper paint for my next glove prototypes.

I've also finally gotten some special music made just for me, it'll help boost me to where I need to be. It consists of some subliminals, and binaural beats. This will act as a supplement to my meditations, expidiating my progress so I may work on more advanced things sooner (as I am currently behind).

I can post a link to the audiofile, or video when it gets uploaded. But for now I'll simply post what it includes:

- Permanent Opening of Base Chakra

- Permanent Opening of Sacral Chakra

- Permanent Opening of Solar Plexus Chakra

- Permanent Opening of Heart Chakra

- Permanent Opening of Throat Chakra

- Permanent Opening of 6th Chakra, and Third Eye Chakra

- Permanent Opening of Crown Chakra

- Permanent Opening of all minor Chakras

- Permanent Opening of Hand Chakras

- Development of Electrokinesis

- Development of Pyrokinesis

- Development of Invisibility (electron cloud / ectoplasm control)

- Extreme focus

- Extreme ability to tune out distractions

- Raising of the Kundalini Serpent

- Aura building / improvement

- Aura projecting / Telekinesis

- Raising of Bio-Electricity / Chi / Prana

This file works to ENHANCE these processes and or abilities, and is in no way a standalone way of spiritual advancement. As well, you may feel free to be skeptical, but as far as I can tell, this file is working with ot negative side effects. :)

As mentioned, I can post a link to the full audio file upon request, or to the video with the audiofile (when it's uploaded to Youtube).


Have a great day all! :D
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Aquarius
Posts: 2761

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby Aquarius » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:30 pm

binatural beats are completely useless, and subliminals are dangerous for you.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 406
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby Poweredbythesun » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:14 pm

Aquarius wrote:binatural beats are completely useless, and subliminals are dangerous for you.


Thanks for the advice :)

Already bought the music file though, and have been told personally by my GD it will not harm me so long as I listen to it once per day.


As well, no ill side effects from using the file and I can feel it's effects working.

Like I always say; DO NOT do what I do, if you're reading this I'm an example of what to be wary of. I have not blundered thus far though, so maybe I'm lucky.


The author of the file also has not uploaded the file in video format yet, so I'll put a link to it if you are interested (code named George): https://www.mediafire.com/file/issk0i9ekdyckra/George.mp3

Another update too- - Got my protective crystal grid up again, still no copper paint :/ I'm making a test glove with black tourmaline today or tomorrow though. Will update you all on how that turns out. :)

Have a great day all! :D
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 406
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby Poweredbythesun » Tue May 01, 2018 1:58 am

Just a quick update ----------------------------------------------------------------

- Obtained a few new crystals, and have been experiencing stronger feelings / more feeling in my hand chakras even while doing nothing. Not sure if the two events are correlated though

- Have begun a solid schedule for advancement

- And I recently talked to a more technically inclined person about my coil experiment. They are interested in the experiment, so I may have a working coil some time before the end of May instead of sometime around June :)

- I've also finally got the copper paint in, and will be making the Mk. II prototype of the clear quartz gloves by this week's end.

- And lastly; I've been feeling a quite large energy high lately, and the feeling of a 'molten' state as I like to call it. Essentially my energy levels are growing as far as I can tell, and I am getting closer to where I hoped to be almost a year ago :)

Have a great day all! :)
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

luis
Posts: 2000

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby luis » Tue May 01, 2018 5:56 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:
Aquarius wrote:binatural beats are completely useless, and subliminals are dangerous for you.


Thanks for the advice :)

Already bought the music file though, and have been told personally by my GD it will not harm me so long as I listen to it once per day.


As well, no ill side effects from using the file and I can feel it's effects working.

Like I always say; DO NOT do what I do, if you're reading this I'm an example of what to be wary of. I have not blundered thus far though, so maybe I'm lucky.


The author of the file also has not uploaded the file in video format yet, so I'll put a link to it if you are interested (code named George): https://www.mediafire.com/file/issk0i9ekdyckra/George.mp3

Another update too- - Got my protective crystal grid up again, still no copper paint :/ I'm making a test glove with black tourmaline today or tomorrow though. Will update you all on how that turns out. :)

Have a great day all! :D


I don't want to upset you but there are been in the forum a lot of people that said that for years they talked to what they belived to be demons and they found out that they were enemy, i don't remember the post but this guy said that the grey were impersonating one God and the moment they said that they sweared they were of Satan and the name of the God they were impersonating they were instantanily killed but another grey took the place so they could keep lying. Now i don't want to say that you are not talking to you GD but be careful, if you see that he gives you crappy advice then It may be a enemy.

anonymous666
Posts: 74

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby anonymous666 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:18 am

luis wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:
Aquarius wrote:binatural beats are completely useless, and subliminals are dangerous for you.


Thanks for the advice :)

Already bought the music file though, and have been told personally by my GD it will not harm me so long as I listen to it once per day.


As well, no ill side effects from using the file and I can feel it's effects working.

Like I always say; DO NOT do what I do, if you're reading this I'm an example of what to be wary of. I have not blundered thus far though, so maybe I'm lucky.


The author of the file also has not uploaded the file in video format yet, so I'll put a link to it if you are interested (code named George): https://www.mediafire.com/file/issk0i9ekdyckra/George.mp3

Another update too- - Got my protective crystal grid up again, still no copper paint :/ I'm making a test glove with black tourmaline today or tomorrow though. Will update you all on how that turns out. :)

Have a great day all! :D


I don't want to upset you but there are been in the forum a lot of people that said that for years they talked to what they belived to be demons and they found out that they were enemy, i don't remember the post but this guy said that the grey were impersonating one God and the moment they said that they sweared they were of Satan and the name of the God they were impersonating they were instantanily killed but another grey took the place so they could keep lying. Now i don't want to say that you are not talking to you GD but be careful, if you see that he gives you crappy advice then It may be a enemy.
Most sensible guys using crystals and stuff usually do it for minimal time from their meditation schedule. HP Vovim Baghie and i think even HP Maxine has spoken about Charles Cosmanio's stuff actually working. Speaking on binaural beats use a software like Gnaural to create your own. Avoid using the mp3 ones. I still have no option but using them as environment is noisy. 3M ear muff or ear protection which protect ear from noise are also great if you arent sweaty and can tolerate them on. Many devices like scalar beamer allows you to actually feel the energy strongly even for novice people. There was a post written by a SS on advanced meditations telling that soul of a ss vibrates at really high frequency and using 7.83hz earth frequency scalar waves are not a good idea. This may not apply to binaural beats tho.

anonymous666
Posts: 74

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby anonymous666 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:22 am

See this post from past. It has the experience of that SS.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337&p=2084&hilit=EarthCalm#p2084

luis
Posts: 2000

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby luis » Fri May 04, 2018 3:43 pm

anonymous666 wrote:See this post from past. It has the experience of that SS.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337&p=2084&hilit=EarthCalm#p2084


Thanks for the informations, i'm kind of "scared" to try things like this because we just don't have enough informations on how they are going to affrect us. I agree that we satanist become more and more higher in vibration than the earth, that is one of the point of meditations i belive, we have meditations that make us work at the speed of light for example and even higher.

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 406
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby Poweredbythesun » Fri May 04, 2018 10:01 pm

Got an update for you all soon :) I'm about to test my black tourmaline glove, and Mk II quartz crystal gloves :D Also ordered some Tesla 'purple' plates to see if incorporating small tesla plates would boost the gloves power, or my crystal grid's power.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

(((occultumlapidem)))
Posts: 155

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby (((occultumlapidem))) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:42 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:Despite my questions about orgone devices going unanswered I decided to ask again, just in case someone may have missed my posts.

Also, and update on some devices I've made:

1. I created a prototype chakra amplification glove, using hot glue, a cheap set of gloves, and quartz gravel (small pebble sized quartz pieces). I lay a crystal at every hand chakra in the below picture, I put a cluster of 7 crystals in the palm chakra area, and put more quartz crystals on the knuckles.

Image

I have 2 sets, one with crystals on the top of the hand, and one with crystals on the bottom. My goal is to make a fully functioning set of gloves that can amplify energy sent from my hands. So far, both sets of gloves work, and I am waiting on copper paint (to further connect the crystals in the next prototype).

2. I've also debated making a pair of gloves later, using black tourmaline in place of quartz. I could use such a glove to cleanse a large area, or even clean my whole crystal collection at once. Or if not, maybe I could find another use for it.

3. I also debated making a "vest" with crystals on it, so that it could amplify and empower my chakras while meditating or doing workings.

4. My final orgonite device is a crystal grid for protection. Currently it is down for cleaning, but I have noticed a difference while it has been up. Thinking about adding clear quartz to all the crystals in the grid, clear quartz is said to amplify the power of other crystals.


Aside from my projects above, I am also debating on making a personal grid for growth, prosperity, and general well being. It will consist of several crystals laid in a grid, with each being connected via copper wire, with the focus crystal feeding into a fingernail clipping. Essentially this grid will work as a 'remote' grid, feeding into me no matter where I am. Of course a strong form of protection for said grid is a must, so I'll probably do a working for that alone.

But yeah, just wanted some advice on my dealings with crystals.

Thank you for reading, and have a great day! :D


you have great ideas. I've made heaps of orgone and it's like it only has healing energy's for one day then goes stale. i think maybe just using a wand of wood to cleanse direct your energy through that unless your orgone is really helping you. maybe you could attach beads of wood to your vest or just everyday clothes idk. I've also heard of a wand a copper pipe full of water and caped. I wanna make more or gone but don't wanna use cheap aluminium I think the Romans contoured so much because their proximity to iron and brass weapons just like Egyptians were around gold and sycamore trees. I wanna see this glove

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 406
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby Poweredbythesun » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:38 am

occultumlapidem wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:Despite my questions about orgone devices going unanswered I decided to ask again, just in case someone may have missed my posts.

Also, and update on some devices I've made:

1. I created a prototype chakra amplification glove, using hot glue, a cheap set of gloves, and quartz gravel (small pebble sized quartz pieces). I lay a crystal at every hand chakra in the below picture, I put a cluster of 7 crystals in the palm chakra area, and put more quartz crystals on the knuckles.

Image

I have 2 sets, one with crystals on the top of the hand, and one with crystals on the bottom. My goal is to make a fully functioning set of gloves that can amplify energy sent from my hands. So far, both sets of gloves work, and I am waiting on copper paint (to further connect the crystals in the next prototype).

2. I've also debated making a pair of gloves later, using black tourmaline in place of quartz. I could use such a glove to cleanse a large area, or even clean my whole crystal collection at once. Or if not, maybe I could find another use for it.

3. I also debated making a "vest" with crystals on it, so that it could amplify and empower my chakras while meditating or doing workings.

4. My final orgonite device is a crystal grid for protection. Currently it is down for cleaning, but I have noticed a difference while it has been up. Thinking about adding clear quartz to all the crystals in the grid, clear quartz is said to amplify the power of other crystals.


Aside from my projects above, I am also debating on making a personal grid for growth, prosperity, and general well being. It will consist of several crystals laid in a grid, with each being connected via copper wire, with the focus crystal feeding into a fingernail clipping. Essentially this grid will work as a 'remote' grid, feeding into me no matter where I am. Of course a strong form of protection for said grid is a must, so I'll probably do a working for that alone.

But yeah, just wanted some advice on my dealings with crystals.

Thank you for reading, and have a great day! :D


you have great ideas. I've made heaps of orgone and it's like it only has healing energy's for one day then goes stale. i think maybe just using a wand of wood to cleanse direct your energy through that unless your orgone is really helping you. maybe you could attach beads of wood to your vest or just everyday clothes idk. I've also heard of a wand a copper pipe full of water and caped. I wanna make more or gone but don't wanna use cheap aluminium I think the Romans contoured so much because their proximity to iron and brass weapons just like Egyptians were around gold and sycamore trees. I wanna see this glove


Huh, it's been awhile since this thread has been active. Still, it's nice to see someone else is into orgone :)

I think my next step in making orgone (when I get back into it) is going to be combining orgone and crystal grids. Currently I'm starting at the basics with working with crystals, programing them, and cleaning them. As for my glove, I'll have to show some pictures when I get around to finishing the current prototype :)


Also, as for your orgone devices going 'stale'. Are you charging them, or making them with a way to continuously be charged by the sun? And do you have them set up with other crystals to transmute, or clear away negative energy? Of note too is the fact that enemy thought forms can and will feed off your crystals and grids if they aren't protected.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

(((occultumlapidem)))
Posts: 155

Re: Orgonite and crystals for magic

Postby (((occultumlapidem))) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:30 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:
occultumlapidem wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:Despite my questions about orgone devices going unanswered I decided to ask again, just in case someone may have missed my posts.

Also, and update on some devices I've made:

1. I created a prototype chakra amplification glove, using hot glue, a cheap set of gloves, and quartz gravel (small pebble sized quartz pieces). I lay a crystal at every hand chakra in the below picture, I put a cluster of 7 crystals in the palm chakra area, and put more quartz crystals on the knuckles.

Image

I have 2 sets, one with crystals on the top of the hand, and one with crystals on the bottom. My goal is to make a fully functioning set of gloves that can amplify energy sent from my hands. So far, both sets of gloves work, and I am waiting on copper paint (to further connect the crystals in the next prototype).

2. I've also debated making a pair of gloves later, using black tourmaline in place of quartz. I could use such a glove to cleanse a large area, or even clean my whole crystal collection at once. Or if not, maybe I could find another use for it.

3. I also debated making a "vest" with crystals on it, so that it could amplify and empower my chakras while meditating or doing workings.

4. My final orgonite device is a crystal grid for protection. Currently it is down for cleaning, but I have noticed a difference while it has been up. Thinking about adding clear quartz to all the crystals in the grid, clear quartz is said to amplify the power of other crystals.


Aside from my projects above, I am also debating on making a personal grid for growth, prosperity, and general well being. It will consist of several crystals laid in a grid, with each being connected via copper wire, with the focus crystal feeding into a fingernail clipping. Essentially this grid will work as a 'remote' grid, feeding into me no matter where I am. Of course a strong form of protection for said grid is a must, so I'll probably do a working for that alone.

But yeah, just wanted some advice on my dealings with crystals.

Thank you for reading, and have a great day! :D


you have great ideas. I've made heaps of orgone and it's like it only has healing energy's for one day then goes stale. i think maybe just using a wand of wood to cleanse direct your energy through that unless your orgone is really helping you. maybe you could attach beads of wood to your vest or just everyday clothes idk. I've also heard of a wand a copper pipe full of water and caped. I wanna make more or gone but don't wanna use cheap aluminium I think the Romans contoured so much because their proximity to iron and brass weapons just like Egyptians were around gold and sycamore trees. I wanna see this glove


Huh, it's been awhile since this thread has been active. Still, it's nice to see someone else is into orgone :)

I think my next step in making orgone (when I get back into it) is going to be combining orgone and crystal grids. Currently I'm starting at the basics with working with crystals, programing them, and cleaning them. As for my glove, I'll have to show some pictures when I get around to finishing the current prototype :)


Also, as for your orgone devices going 'stale'. Are you charging them, or making them with a way to continuously be charged by the sun? And do you have them set up with other crystals to transmute, or clear away negative energy? Of note too is the fact that enemy thought forms can and will feed off your crystals and grids if they aren't protected.


I keep tourmaline and selenite at the door to protect I might get some more to grid it around the house. I've used many different crystal combinations but at that time I didn't know how or why to program crystals. I definatly wanna make some grounding orgone with crushed selenite tourmaline and brass. i just remember when i first made them at my uncles and put them around the place the energys and people were mega charged but it faded over time so maybe the grid computer adjusts for max delusion. would love to see your glove. I'll try charge and program the or gone I didn't gift in the sun.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Godmode2, Google [Bot], satanichonor, SATchives and 17 guests