Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Scrying with electronics?

Cynthia

This might be a weird question but is it possible to use the black reflection of a tablet or other screen for scrying? Or does the fact that its electronic and connected to the internet/online influences affect this? I want to start using a black mirror but wondered if this would be an option as well
Thank you for your time!

Hail Satan!

Cynthia said:
This might be a weird question but is it possible to use the black reflection of a tablet or other screen for scrying? Or does the fact that its electronic and connected to the internet/online influences affect this? I want to start using a black mirror but wondered if this would be an option as well
Thank you for your time!

Hail Satan!

Probably but I'd imagine its harder to maintain it. Black mirrors are usually covered when not in used and cleaned and charged occasionally. With electronic devices its different since you're probably gonna be using it for more then just scrying but I wouldn't say its impossible just inconvenient.

Lol conspiracy theorists will talk about how the black screens were made to be like scrying mirrors and how circuits are shaped like demon sigils. Sorry I don’t actually have and answer to the question.

Arin said:
Cynthia said:
Thank you for your time!

Hail Satan!

Probably but I'd imagine its harder to maintain it. Black mirrors are usually covered when not in used and cleaned and charged occasionally. With electronic devices its different since you're probably gonna be using it for more then just scrying but I wouldn't say its impossible just inconvenient.

This is true. I didnt think about the fact that it is so important to charge a black mirror and if it's used for other things there will probably be other energies that arent wanted being introduced/other reasons charging it wont be as effective. Thank you!

Cynthia said:
Arin said:
Cynthia said:
Thank you for your time!

Hail Satan!

This is true. I didnt think about the fact that it is so important to charge a black mirror and if it's used for other things there will probably be other energies that arent wanted being introduced/other reasons charging it wont be as effective. Thank you!

You're welcome, have a nice day!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back