Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Urgent help, please.

AokiJ

Well, I've thought a lot about whether to do this post or not but I'm already desperate.For a few years I have experienced real torments, all with its good and bad parts, but among many things, I had to go through very big family fights, I had to endure my alcoholic uncle and my grandmother with senile dementia, my mother wasfed up with them, life with them was impossible, it happened that he got tired of fighting and turned to drugs, more specifically cocaine, because of this we ran out of money, we had no money to buy clothes, for almost nothing, he also did thingsvery ugly because of the drug, on the other hand I had to take care of the house by myself, my uncle, my grandmother (who at that time was with breast cancer) and my little sister since my mother, my father and my older brother went toliving somewhere else because my grandmother and uncle kicked them out, at that time they did not take us with them because there was no more space in that place for more people, apart from the fact that it was also difficult there. With my and my father's help, my mother managed to get off drugs and everything returned to "normal"a few months ago, my uncle was diagnosed with cancer too and in one last gesture of evil, envy and disgust at my mother, he manipulated my grandmother and the whole family, made them think that my mother was a bad person, who was still in the drugs and what hadto disinherit her, my mother got fed up with this humiliation (My mother was out of drugs by then, also my uncle and my grandmother did very bad things to her and us) so she grabbed the suitcases and we all had to leave toa ground floor that my father's boss left us, it is a ground floor, like a garage, it has no windows or anything, there is no light, it is not a house or a habitable place, it is not ours, it does not have an owner but since it is not livable the neighbors cannotKnow that there are people here living what it means, no noise, not going out when you want, not freedom. but hey, better that than the street directly. We are trying to rent an apartment but it is very complicated because they are very expensive and many papers are needed. It is a very difficult situation, I have been in Satanism for 3 years but I still consider myself totally a beginner, not everything has been bad, I have had very good times but thanks to the quarantine it also made everything worse, I try to stay strong alwaysI never give up, but sometimes it is impossible for me not to collapse or get bad for all this spiral of misfortunes. Being locked up here I can't do many things that I used to do, I can't go for a walk, I can't exercise, I can't make noise, I don't have privacy, I don't have anything, I can't say things out loud, I still try to do the RtR and everythingWhat touches me daily, my sex life is the same, I try to be intimate when I bathe too, it really is my only intimate moment, I try to do my best, I make affirmations, I pray to Satan, I vibrate runes, I do everything I can but still not that wayI can avoid despair.sometimes I get frustrated because I try to summon or call my guardian demon but then I think, how is my guardian going to come here, to this filthy place, when I'm not even comfortable? It is difficult, I hope someone can advise me, seriously, thank you very much to everyone who answers this post.

HAIL SATAN!

You're 20 years old, you should find a job, easier said then done but you have to work towards finding one if you want to get out of this situation. Also,don't think that the Gods don't want to come to you because of the ugly place you're in, they can help you but you have to be open to their help they won't magically lift you off poverty, you gotta work for that, what they do is they will guide you and open possibilities. Ask for their guidance but don't expect to be like genies who grant every wish, you're doing the hard work.

I'm sorry to hear that life has lead you down such an awful path. The only thing I can say is that you are doing the right thing. Do what you can with what you have. Keep up the power meditations daily. This may take only about fifteen minutes and you can do it before you go to sleep if you need to. If doing the RTR compromises your safety in any way, then don't do it. Use your own judgement and do what you can.

Eventually, with the power meditations, your life will improve. Stay strong!

AokiJ said:
If you want more people to answer your questions, try to make an effort to write in paragraphs to make things easier to read. Don't just ramble in one big block of text.

And mainly, try to concisely formulate what your actual question is. I assume you want to know what you should do to get out of this situation?

Also, you can call your GD anytime even if you arent in a nice place. If there is no other place for you to go then the Gods understand this and wouldnt be mad at you or anything like that.

AokiJ said:
Do the RTR in your head as much as possible like 4-6 times a day you can also do multiple in one session so like instead of 9x every word you can do x18 x27 x36 only affirm 3 times though. Make sure to raise energies before each session and clean your aura best you can afterwards. since you obviously can’t do Suryah protection, build an aura of protection 5-7 times a day best after doing the rtr make sure to focus on it after the breathing it into your aura for a few minutes if you don’t do protection your situation could possibly get worse also make sure to void meditate for a bit, also do the returning curses 1 meditation once a day because the enemy will target you more if you increase your RTRs . Oh and after you clean your aura you can do the meditation on Satan simply by feeling his energy, you don’t have to talk or pray just imagining being inside his energy. Make more of an effort and the Gods will surly help you
Good luck :)
Hail Satan!

AokiJ said:
Well, I've thought a lot about whether to do this post or not but I'm already desperate.For a few years I have experienced real torments, all with its good and bad parts, but among many things, I had to go through very big family fights, I had to endure my alcoholic uncle and my grandmother with senile dementia, my mother wasfed up with them, life with them was impossible, it happened that he got tired of fighting and turned to drugs, more specifically cocaine, because of this we ran out of money, we had no money to buy clothes, for almost nothing, he also did thingsvery ugly because of the drug, on the other hand I had to take care of the house by myself, my uncle, my grandmother (who at that time was with breast cancer) and my little sister since my mother, my father and my older brother went toliving somewhere else because my grandmother and uncle kicked them out, at that time they did not take us with them because there was no more space in that place for more people, apart from the fact that it was also difficult there. With my and my father's help, my mother managed to get off drugs and everything returned to "normal"a few months ago, my uncle was diagnosed with cancer too and in one last gesture of evil, envy and disgust at my mother, he manipulated my grandmother and the whole family, made them think that my mother was a bad person, who was still in the drugs and what hadto disinherit her, my mother got fed up with this humiliation (My mother was out of drugs by then, also my uncle and my grandmother did very bad things to her and us) so she grabbed the suitcases and we all had to leave toa ground floor that my father's boss left us, it is a ground floor, like a garage, it has no windows or anything, there is no light, it is not a house or a habitable place, it is not ours, it does not have an owner but since it is not livable the neighbors cannotKnow that there are people here living what it means, no noise, not going out when you want, not freedom. but hey, better that than the street directly. We are trying to rent an apartment but it is very complicated because they are very expensive and many papers are needed. It is a very difficult situation, I have been in Satanism for 3 years but I still consider myself totally a beginner, not everything has been bad, I have had very good times but thanks to the quarantine it also made everything worse, I try to stay strong alwaysI never give up, but sometimes it is impossible for me not to collapse or get bad for all this spiral of misfortunes. Being locked up here I can't do many things that I used to do, I can't go for a walk, I can't exercise, I can't make noise, I don't have privacy, I don't have anything, I can't say things out loud, I still try to do the RtR and everythingWhat touches me daily, my sex life is the same, I try to be intimate when I bathe too, it really is my only intimate moment, I try to do my best, I make affirmations, I pray to Satan, I vibrate runes, I do everything I can but still not that wayI can avoid despair.sometimes I get frustrated because I try to summon or call my guardian demon but then I think, how is my guardian going to come here, to this filthy place, when I'm not even comfortable? It is difficult, I hope someone can advise me, seriously, thank you very much to everyone who answers this post.

HAIL SATAN!

I'm sorry Brother. I hate to hear you are going through this. If you need someone to talk too feel free to email me. I wish that I could help you, but unfortunately I can't reach out to people in that way. But if you need a friend, I can try to help with advise.

Thank you all very much for the help.

Really if it is a horrible situation and about work, obviously I have thought about it and I have searched, but as I said, in the situation I am in, I cannot leave here whenever I want, the no people he may know that there are people living here or they could kick us out.

The only one who leaves is my father, he leaves at 7 in the morning and returns at 6 in the afternoon from work, he happens to be known and knows that he is coming to the warehouse to download things, but if they see meme or my mother or my sister would be suspicious and on top of that, we have a dog, luckily it does not bark or do anything, it is a pit bull, female, it is called Gaia, it has been very bad since it grabbed fleas and it was a nightmare, but currently is already better and theI always keep by my side.

So scheduling a study / work schedule would be very difficult for me, I can barely step on the street or see the sunlight and that is very difficult for me, from time to time I can go out and from time to time, apart from many times i tried find a job, in fact I have ads on the internet but literally (I'm a woman) only filthy men talk to me trying to take advantage of me sexually, and if not, they talk to me to clean houses far from here where I don'tI can go.

A while ago I started to sell commissioned drawings online (I'm a Digital Artist) is the only thing that worked for me, I got to earn quite a bit of money but when the quarantine started the orders stopped and the 100 euros I had left I gave them to my parents for buy supplies since people were crazy in supermarkets.

Currently we are saving and looking for a house to get out of here, I want to study, work, be able to do my meditations, rituals, I would also love to have a small garden, in short, thousands of things.

I will continue with my meditations, currently I also started the 6-month training, if I am not mistaken I will go on the 17th, apart from this I do the RtR and try to read, inform myself etc...

Is it ok? Thanks again to all.

HAIL SATAN!

It's ok, meditate as much as you can, build a relationship with Father Satan, speak to him and tell him your problems and be grateful to have him in your life, things are gonna get better. You could also do a working to find a house for your family.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back