Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Creating Meditation Schedule. From beginner to advanced.

Ol argedco luciftias

Some Person said:
What should I do?
Foundation Energy Breathing Meditation
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Foundation_Meditation.html

Everybody should be doing this every day. Every beginner on their first day should already start doing this meditation. And everybody who has been doing it for years, they should still be doing this every day. It's just important for everybody.

Opening the Soul https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
Open all of your chakras. Every single one of them, especially all the main ones. Do it in the order that the instructions say to do it in, starting at the top of the list and going down. This order is not for no reason, this order is absolutely necessary. In order of the way energy goes through the soul, if any of the top chakras are closed and blocked, there will be no energy to go to the chakras below it.

Tuning Chakras Through Vibrations https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html
You do this meditation every day to keep the chakras strong, keep them open, keep the energy current flowing through them, and keep them always getting stronger. This is basically a requirement for everybody. There are some other meditations that could also be done for the same purposes, but this here is one of the best ones so it's a great idea for everybody to all be doing this every day.

While you do this, you can also be spinning the chakras at the same time. There are 2 pages of instructions for that.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EZ_Chakra_Spin.html
---------------
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Chakra_Spinning.html

This is easy and doesn't take much more focus to also do this at the same time when you are doing the Tuning Chakras Through Vibrations, so there is no reason not to do it.

After you have already opened all the chakras, and you have been doing the Tuning Chakras Through Vibrations for a few days, you can start doing this next one.
Full Chakra Meditation
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

When you do this, you can also include the smaller chakras in your temples, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, hips, knees, ankles, feet. Starting at the top of the head and going down. After you do the 4th chakra, you can do the shoulders and keep going down the chakras in your arms. After you do your base, you can go to your hip chakras and then down your legs. In this one meditation, you can build in the Foundation Energy Breathing Meditation, the Tuning Chakras Through Through Vibrations, and Chakra Spinning.

Kundalini Yoga gets a lot of powerful energy moving through the soul. Very easily, and in a short amount of time, it produces a huge effect.
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20Basic%20Spinal%20Energy%20Series%20fp.htm
This is the one I do. If you have been doing all the meditations before this point on this list, for at least a few weeks, then I think you are also ready to be doing the Kundalini Yoga. If you are going to be doing kundalini yoga, I recommend you to do this first right before all your other meditations every day, because this will supply the energy that all the other meditations will be building on.

You can also sometimes do the
Beautiful Meditation From Satan
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

This works on empowering your pineal gland and opening all the chakras in your head. But you do not need to do this one every day, because it is a very strong effect. If you have done a lot of this one, you know what I mean. And if you are doing this meditation, you can also do some of this other one along with it.
3rd Eye, Pineal Breathing Meditation
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/3rd666.html

I recommend doing both of these together, because they are pretty similar and are meant for similar things, so it works good to do them together. You do not need to do these every day, but do them whenever you want to. Maybe once every few days.

So a good schedule every day. If you are a beginner just starting, you first have to do all the steps of the Opening the Chakras. And then for every level of people from the lowest beginner to the most experienced, it would be a good idea for them to include these meditations. Foundation Meditation, Tuning Chakras Through Vibrations, Chakra Spinning, and Full Chakra Meditation. You can do all 4 of these at the same time while you are doing the steps of the Full Chakra Meditation. If you are comfortable with doing all of those, then you can also add in Kundalini Yoga. If you do Kundalini Yoga, that should be the first thing you do right before doing the other meditations.

Then you can also add in some other things if you want to. Like King and Queen, or Raum.

And of course doing the Final RTR every day. This removes curses and blockages away from you and makes everything else easier.
Https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/
This is a very easy and great way to do the RTR.

So in addition to F.C.M. we also do Tuning?(isn't that a bit much or is the Sanskrit alphabetical mantras a force-multiplier with F.C.M., some people already do Sanskrit Alpha(aum) for F.C.M.)(Isn't that a bit of over-meditation on chakras particularly if your a high-rep user?)

I love everything you described simple and to the point a wonderful addition to the 40-day guide for newer people.

But what about people such as myself that burn out easily? Consistency is key but what if your just in a rut and need a break, what would be an appropriate break from meditations?(besides obviously cleaning, protecting, and spinning)

For the past like month I've just been like that clean, protect, spin. Heck been even thinking of returning back to my old ways and doing Advanced Spin(Speed of Light) despite the spinning speed of my visualization is poor.

watch, new guys are still gonna spam the forums with "Am interested in satanism, wut shood I do?" :lol:
or my favorite, "how do u sell ur soul fo monays/power/fame"

Invictus said:
watch, new guys are still gonna spam the forums with "Am interested in satanism, wut shood I do?" :lol:

But if you sell your soul for monays and then make moar monays, can you buy it back and make sweet profit? Asking for a friend.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Some Person said:
What should I do?
Foundation Energy Breathing Meditation
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Foundation_Meditation.html

Everybody should be doing this every day. Every beginner on their first day should already start doing this meditation. And everybody who has been doing it for years, they should still be doing this every day. It's just important for everybody.

Opening the Soul https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
Open all of your chakras. Every single one of them, especially all the main ones. Do it in the order that the instructions say to do it in, starting at the top of the list and going down. This order is not for no reason, this order is absolutely necessary. In order of the way energy goes through the soul, if any of the top chakras are closed and blocked, there will be no energy to go to the chakras below it.

Tuning Chakras Through Vibrations https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html
You do this meditation every day to keep the chakras strong, keep them open, keep the energy current flowing through them, and keep them always getting stronger. This is basically a requirement for everybody. There are some other meditations that could also be done for the same purposes, but this here is one of the best ones so it's a great idea for everybody to all be doing this every day.

While you do this, you can also be spinning the chakras at the same time. There are 2 pages of instructions for that.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EZ_Chakra_Spin.html
---------------
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Chakra_Spinning.html

This is easy and doesn't take much more focus to also do this at the same time when you are doing the Tuning Chakras Through Vibrations, so there is no reason not to do it.

After you have already opened all the chakras, and you have been doing the Tuning Chakras Through Vibrations for a few days, you can start doing this next one.
Full Chakra Meditation
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

When you do this, you can also include the smaller chakras in your temples, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, hips, knees, ankles, feet. Starting at the top of the head and going down. After you do the 4th chakra, you can do the shoulders and keep going down the chakras in your arms. After you do your base, you can go to your hip chakras and then down your legs. In this one meditation, you can build in the Foundation Energy Breathing Meditation, the Tuning Chakras Through Through Vibrations, and Chakra Spinning.

Kundalini Yoga gets a lot of powerful energy moving through the soul. Very easily, and in a short amount of time, it produces a huge effect.
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20Basic%20Spinal%20Energy%20Series%20fp.htm
This is the one I do. If you have been doing all the meditations before this point on this list, for at least a few weeks, then I think you are also ready to be doing the Kundalini Yoga. If you are going to be doing kundalini yoga, I recommend you to do this first right before all your other meditations every day, because this will supply the energy that all the other meditations will be building on.

You can also sometimes do the
Beautiful Meditation From Satan
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

This works on empowering your pineal gland and opening all the chakras in your head. But you do not need to do this one every day, because it is a very strong effect. If you have done a lot of this one, you know what I mean. And if you are doing this meditation, you can also do some of this other one along with it.
3rd Eye, Pineal Breathing Meditation
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/3rd666.html

I recommend doing both of these together, because they are pretty similar and are meant for similar things, so it works good to do them together. You do not need to do these every day, but do them whenever you want to. Maybe once every few days.

So a good schedule every day. If you are a beginner just starting, you first have to do all the steps of the Opening the Chakras. And then for every level of people from the lowest beginner to the most experienced, it would be a good idea for them to include these meditations. Foundation Meditation, Tuning Chakras Through Vibrations, Chakra Spinning, and Full Chakra Meditation. You can do all 4 of these at the same time while you are doing the steps of the Full Chakra Meditation. If you are comfortable with doing all of those, then you can also add in Kundalini Yoga. If you do Kundalini Yoga, that should be the first thing you do right before doing the other meditations.

Then you can also add in some other things if you want to. Like King and Queen, or Raum.

And of course doing the Final RTR every day. This removes curses and blockages away from you and makes everything else easier.
Https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/
This is a very easy and great way to do the RTR.

Good Job Brother! ^ ^

So remember I started the 216 of Surya, then 2 days later In wanning moon I started 216 Munka?

Let's see today is, pulls out journal. Today is the 27th! I thought it was 25 gosh. Ok so day 49 on Munka and day 51 on Surya!

I've been keeping it up. This has freed the shit out of me! I can now do as many 666s in a day as I want. Like 2 use to make me manic, but I was doing 5 or 8 and felt nothing, and I can do AUMs and it all open and be fine.

I can just blow my chakras open, and the energy just flows and I'm fine. It was like getting trapped and trying to make me insane. So probably especially the Coven oaths, if i would try to advance it would use my energy to attack me with.

Now it's so awesome!! I just open a chakra and the energy doesnt turn against me. It just flows through my soul. Use to I would meditate and in like 3 days have to stop, before my mind went past the point of no return, the more energy the worse it got.

I would do 40 days of Surya, then drop even it, then pick it back up, maybe get to 40, drop it again. It's like doing both workings are easy to maintain now. The munka is allowing it all to happen, while the Surya is blasting everything clean.

This energy lifted out of a chakra while opening it and flew off. Abraxas was like that was the last of the jewish energy from her. You have cleaned her out of your soul. I felt my soul and Aura and it finally felt like it use too, just me.

After years of being stuck it is time to move forward! :)

Aldrick said:
I can just blow my chakras open, and the energy just flows
You just gave me an idea for a meditation.
So clean the aura, void meditate then once the mind is calm blow energy through the crown chakra 4-7 times feeling the chakra opening and directing its energy. Then the base, 6th, sacral, throat and heart finally the solar plexus making the energy and chakras bright and vibrant as possible then do all of them 7 times at once.
Then condense the energy right underneath the plexus spin it, making it as bright as possible as white gold then very gently expand it through the soul and aura feeling the vibrant intensity then do the end of directing energy feeling it’s intensity on contraction then condense and spin it again after expanding and contracting the aura repeat the process 4-7 times, Meditate on it afterwards.
Feels very powerful, works on bio electricity and the Chakras.
Thanks for the idea definitely gonna try this for a bit :)

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Hello, I'm a little confused on how the Full Chakra Meditation works, at the top of the page it says this

To perform this meditation optimally, it is important that your soul is already open. If you haven't already performed the "Opening of the Soul" meditations, then I strongly encourage you to do so before beginning the meditation given below.

but near the very bottom it then says this:

Each session should begin with correctly aligning your chakras. [Click here] Ideally, you should have performed all of the meditations for opening the soul. The full meditation for each chakra is in four steps:

So it says to perform the meditations from Opening Soul page before doing this meditation, which is obvious I understand that one. But does it refer to when you feel the aching feeling that your third eye or other chakras are open? or does it refer to simply doing those meditations?

Second, when I do the opening Third Eye meditation which is in a couple days, I'm trying to develop the mindset of not expecting things since last time I did that when I performed the 40 day program and I got to the Third Eye meditation. I was expecting it to open and well to the obvious case it never opened I never experienced that aching feeling.

After that I let all sorts of problems happen to me, not going go into detail on it but when I do the third eye meditation and of course there is a high chance it might not open since it takes months or even longer. Do I stay on the third eye doing different kind of workings to get it functioning? Or do I keep continuing on with 40 day program going from 6th chakra,crown chakra all the way down to base?

Hate to bother with all these questions but mostly 2nd questions is what I feel is holding me back from proceeding with the 40 day program.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Inflorescentia said:
Invictus said:

But if you sell your soul for monays and then make moar monays, can you buy it back and make sweet profit? Asking for a friend.

It worked for me; payment is only accepted in satanic currency though, you'll have to check the currency conversion rates. Afterwards, you'll receive a sock in the mail as proof of your freedom. :lol: you get the reference

For chakra vibrations, should we include at least a single affirmation?

I've been confused on whether we should affirm for the chakra or not. Does feeding it mean it devours the energy, process it and no affirmation is needed?

Gear88 said:
For chakra vibrations, should we include at least a single affirmation?

I've been confused on whether we should affirm for the chakra or not. Does feeding it mean it devours the energy, process it and no affirmation is needed?
You Can. You don’t need to though, you can simply state “this chakra is fully empowered” while focusing on it. it will certainly add a bit of power

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Hello, I'm a little confused on how the Full Chakra Meditation works,

So it says to perform the meditations from Opening Soul page before doing this meditation, which is obvious I understand that one. But does it refer to when you feel the aching feeling that your third eye or other chakras are open? or does it refer to simply doing those meditations?

Second, when I do the opening Third Eye meditation which is in a couple days, I'm trying to develop the mindset of not expecting things since last time I did that when I performed the 40 day program and I got to the Third Eye meditation. I was expecting it to open and well to the obvious case it never opened I never experienced that aching feeling.

After that I let all sorts of problems happen to me, not going go into detail on it but when I do the third eye meditation and of course there is a high chance it might not open since it takes months or even longer. Do I stay on the third eye doing different kind of workings to get it functioning? Or do I keep continuing on with 40 day program going from 6th chakra,crown chakra all the way down to base?

Hate to bother with all these questions but mostly 2nd questions is what I feel is holding me back from proceeding with the 40 day program.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

No you don’t always get the ache. preform the meditation for 4 days and it will open regardless. Continue opening the chakras all the way to the base you can also add third eye pineal breathing meditation after all chakras are opened. It’s very good for empowering the third eye What your referring to with it “opening” is having the third eye fully empowered and the energy flowing freely so you have to consistently empower it for that to happen it probably takes a few months or longer ( I don’t know because mine isn’t fully empowered yet) and all depends on past life advancements for how long it will take. but don’t focus just on the third eye since there are many aspects of the soul that can hinder the third eye from being fully empowered.
Hope this helped
Hail Satan!

If the opening chakras have different rep ranges and the F.C.M./Tuning can be done the same reps. Then wouldn't it be better to suggest F.C.M. over Opening since the rep ranges creates distortion in balance?

Also what would be a good rep range for Tuning/F.C.M., is like say 6 okay?

Gear88 said:
If the opening chakras have different rep ranges and the F.C.M./Tuning can be done the same reps. Then wouldn't it be better to suggest F.C.M. over Opening since the rep ranges creates distortion in balance?

Also what would be a good rep range for Tuning/F.C.M., is like say 6 okay?
You do the first Opening Of The Soul opening all the chakras before doing anything else. This is seperate from all the chakra work that comes after it. For opening all the chakras for the first time, follow the instructions for Opening the Soul.

The number of reps given in those instructions are only to be used for those instructions, for the first time that the chakras are being opened. You do not need to follow those numbers for any working that you do later, that you do after the chakras are already open.

Instructions for Full Chakra Meditation say to focus on each chakra, one chakra at a time, and to use some mantra to make it stronger, and to try to clean an empower each one. You can use the same mantra for this as the one in the instructions for Tuning Chakras. As you are doing this, you can also focus on spinning the chakra, and seing it glow brighter. So in this way, as you do the Full Chakra Meditation, you can at the same time be doing the Tuning Chakras Through Vibrations and the Spinning the Chakras.

Use whatever number you want. 6 could be good to start with. 9 or 10 would also be good. You can use whatever number you want.

Alright O.A.L. thanks.

One more thing it's about chakra spinning. I used to in the past years ago use chakra spinning to speed of light as it was easier to visualize the white light and spin it to the best of my abilities. But I guess it doesn't really work well sure it, works to a nominal degree but certainly not spinning fast.

Anyways over the past several years I've returned to basic chakra spinning with color. My question is after all this time spinning is still slow and troublesome. I visualize the chakras in chains pull it apart and spin breaking apart the chains and visualizing the color glow more so.(the chain spinning was mentioned by a member who did it after chakra work to visualize the chakra more freer and less bound).

But still I've never been able to visualize the spin any faster than a moderate good pull of an effort. I've done other things like visualize the chakra connected to a drill and spin it but it just seems cumbersome to visualize. I can visualize the chakra statically and visualize it glowing and even see it kinda hover in a slow spin with brighter color.

But when it comes to speed it's like good try but not good enough. Any tips or ideas on how to perpetuate the spin better?

Also how long should each chakra spin for. I figure once I spin it I move on so all in all spinning all the chakras I spin 7, 3rd eye, shoulders(chakras with mantras like in opening) I figure probably less than 15 seconds. Is that appropriate or is spinning a long drawn out meditation that takes 15-20 minutes to complete?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back