Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Creating a 3D Universe where SS can explore Temples

For some time now I had this idea of creating God's temples in a 3D format so they can never ever be destroyed again.

Initially, I was just going to model these and render them as high-res pictures but couple weeks ago I had this dream where I was in what it felt like Satan's library(this could also be my subconsciousness as I often dream of a day where he rewards me by giving me a key to his personal library lol) and I had this idea of creating these Temples as actual places where people can go in and explore on their computers.

What I mean by all this is, there is a platform called Roblox its basically a game engine where independent creators can create their own games however some people use this platform as a place to show-off their 3D modelling skills which is called Showcase worlds which can be used as social hubs also

Why shouldn't JoS have one?

I am still learning blender, so I don't see this being completed anytime soon but I wanted to throw this idea out-there.

This will all be done from an anonymous e-mail with absolutely no way of people knowing who I am.

I think this is a really cool idea to honor our God's and create a digital version of these Temples and potentially hide some cool secrets here n there ;)

SS Roblox is probably one of the most memetic things I've ever seen :lol: :lol: . We should be careful that we don't attract hordes of 12 yr olds with loads of questions right to these forums lol.

Its definitely a cool idea though. Could work in some way with Teens4Satan. Roblox has those different "teams" and groups on the servers which divide the players, you could do the Astral plane, Physical plane etc. through that, have the physical plain be a Sumerian Temple in Eridu or something and have the Astral plane so that people could build their own astral temple and so on. That would probably take more time + manpower to achieve it. Roblox has over 100 million monthly active users so it will definitely have an impact either way.

MoonlessNight666 said:
For some time now I had this idea of creating God's temples in a 3D format so they can never ever be destroyed again.

Initially, I was just going to model these and render them as high-res pictures but couple weeks ago I had this dream where I was in what it felt like Satan's library(this could also be my subconsciousness as I often dream of a day where he rewards me by giving me a key to his personal library lol) and I had this idea of creating these Temples as actual places where people can go in and explore on their computers.

What I mean by all this is, there is a platform called Roblox its basically a game engine where independent creators can create their own games however some people use this platform as a place to show-off their 3D modelling skills which is called Showcase worlds which can be used as social hubs also

I am still learning blender, so I don't see this being completed anytime soon but I wanted to throw this idea out-there.

This will all be done from an anonymous e-mail with absolutely no way of people knowing who I am.

I think this is a really cool idea to honor our God's and create a digital version of these Temples and potentially hide some cool secrets here n there ;)

Fuck yes sign me up lmao. It would be a nice contrast in comparison to a lot of the fake satanic groups on there haha. Plus, I dont see why we'd have to specify its satanic. Could just use the names from greek pantheons egyptian etc. Could make it easy to avoid edgy teenagers.

I used to play quite a bit. Fanbase is toxic but engine could be used for this and again as long as we dont specify its satanic I don't see what the problem is with it.

Arin said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

Fuck yes sign me up lmao. It would be a nice contrast in comparison to a lot of the fake satanic groups on there haha. Plus, I dont see why we'd have to specify its satanic. Could just use the names from greek pantheons egyptian etc. Could make it easy to avoid edgy teenagers.

I used to play quite a bit. Fanbase is toxic but engine could be used for this and again as long as we dont specify its satanic I don't see what the problem is with it.

I personally would like to make it obvious that it is Satanic, because, I typed Satan into thier search box and its the usual anti-christian bs that came up(which also means Roblox allows Satanism btw) and our creation can be an example that real Satanism isnt about spooks but its actually about knowledge on the universe.

My goal with this is, turn it into an interactive library for example, we can model a planetarium that has knowledge from the JoS library on starts and planets ect, this will obviously be for us SS but I also want it accessible for youngers too.

I have *alot* learning to do art-wise but I am definitely getting there;))

MoonlessNight666 said:
Arin said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

I personally would like to make it obvious that it is Satanic, because, I typed Satan into thier search box and its the usual anti-christian bs that came up(which also means Roblox allows Satanism btw) and our creation can be an example that real Satanism isnt about spooks but its actually about knowledge on the universe.

My goal with this is, turn it into an interactive library for example, we can model a planetarium that has knowledge from the JoS library on starts and planets ect, this will obviously be for us SS but I also want it accessible for youngers too.

I have *alot* learning to do art-wise but I am definitely getting there;))

I used to be a builder on there so I'd be happy to contribute some models to this kind of thing.

But, I think you may underestimate how edgy these kids can be haha. But I guess you're right regardless. I've seen a lot of "satanist" groups on there that act a lot how christians portray us just because. Its insane.

Anyway, might make a few models since its been awhile, for nostalgias sake. If you can get a plan for one of the buildings I'd be happy to help out. Take care!

MoonlessNight666 said:

Started to make one since I finally got access to a windows ( ew but oh well ). Starting with more preserved ones and moving to less preserved is my plan. Roblox has rules against anti-semitism so we would have to be careful about exactly how we word things if we do make that library. Here it is so far ( took forever to make the doric pillars due to their polygon limit being so low and there being no accurate examples online that were low poly I had to make my own. Corinthian is gonna be a pain in the ass but I can probably 3d model that outside of roblox try to make it low poly and put it in. Working on temple of Hephaestus at the moment. If I do actually publish it I will probably keep it private for obvious reasons, or I will keep the satanic aspect low key. ( very )

At the moment this is more of a hobby then anything so it probably will be awhile until I get some temples built up but I have plenty of free time atm. I can probably make a temple in like... 1 - 5 days depending on complexity. I started on this one yesterday ( took longer due to the fact that I am starting from scratch with no models that I can recycle but once I do have basic parts such as Corinthian and Ionic pillars it wouldnt take as long. I apologize for the low quality models but roblox is kinda a pain in the ass when it comes to detailed builds so.

https://mega.nz/file/DnwxBS4J#yGjU-yh3hwiFe40JEA3duunG4keIgYasR2YUNZBGrfs

MoonlessNight666 said:

Also, this is about a 1:1 scale based on the roblox character size. I used the pillar drums as a reference.

It is obviously nowhere near done, the inside will be much more difficult due to the fact that people arent typically allowed to enter I'll have to go based on accounts from before it wasn't allowed anymore. It probably won't be as detailed, I'll start on it once the exterior is finished. ( Inner layers )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back