Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Child Custody Working?

ModernMage

I wanted to know if there's any magical working I can do for child custody for my lover. On another of my posts I was asking questions on how to curse the father of her child which I did a 40 day working on but didn't really think about HOW much energy something like that might take. Any advice, spiritual or physical would be greatly appreciated. There a lot of factors against the father in this case including breaching the custody agreement almost every week. He had also left his daughter with a drunk driver that traumatized her and resulted in me and the mother putting her in therapy. The child is younger than 10 and is very impressionable. I do not wish to see her go through years of being around the shit of society and potentially having years of abuse and torment due to the lack of having a good father figure. I'm obviously going to be hiring a custody lawyer but wanted to know if I can do magic as an extra edge for us. Thank you for anyone who replies.

ModernMage said:
I wanted to know if there's any magical working I can do for child custody for my lover. On another of my posts I was asking questions on how to curse the father of her child which I did a 40 day working on but didn't really think about HOW much energy something like that might take. Any advice, spiritual or physical would be greatly appreciated. There a lot of factors against the father in this case including breaching the custody agreement almost every week. He had also left his daughter with a drunk driver that traumatized her and resulted in me and the mother putting her in therapy. The child is younger than 10 and is very impressionable. I do not wish to see her go through years of being around the shit of society and potentially having years of abuse and torment due to the lack of having a good father figure. I'm obviously going to be hiring a custody lawyer but wanted to know if I can do magic as an extra edge for us. Thank you for anyone who replies.
I would recommend a working with Sowilo and Tyr (or Tiwaz if you prefer), as Tyr represents justice and Sowilo represents victory. If you will be talking about your case during the legal proceedings also, then you can add Ansuz to empower your speech there as well.

Bind him using ISA so he loses the case. Please do regular Void meditation,Aura Cleaning, Aura Protection and Yoga to have enough power so that the working will work.

Its simple.
1)Raise your energies doing some KY sets/SATANAS/RAUM (optional)
2)Vibrate Aum 9 times.
3)Your Affirmation with Single pointed intent and visualization. *9
4)Vibrate ISA into the Person *108 times.
5)Affirm *9
6)Close with Vibrating Aum*9

Then do Aura Cleaning (V.imp please don't ignore.)

You must know good astrological Dates for the working to start. Use the SS Calendar and look for Black Magick Dates for your area. The hour shouldn't be Void.It should be started on time of Mars/Saturn. Use ChronosXP and configure it with the latitude and longitude of your area so correct timing of the planets are revealed.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&hilit=SS+Calendar

http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Please ask me for the Rune pronunciation audio files if you need them I'll surely help you out. I really really want you to win this case and save this kids adolescence.

The Affirmation could be
"X is completely and permanently bound and is unable to affect Y in any way whatsoever. X is losing the case and I am getting complete custody of Y in a healthy and positive way." Something like that. You can do a formal ritual also if you want theatrical affect,
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

Shael said:
ModernMage said:
I would recommend a working with Sowilo and Tyr (or Tiwaz if you prefer), as Tyr represents justice and Sowilo represents victory. If you will be talking about your case during the legal proceedings also, then you can add Ansuz to empower your speech there as well.

What would be a good astrological date for this?

Is Saulo the more powerful version of Sowilo also?

ModernMage said:
What would be a good astrological date for this?

Is Saulo the more powerful version of Sowilo also?
I would recommend June 4th or June 5th as the best dates in this case. It will be around the time of the full moon in Saggitarius, which also rules the law. Just avoid the VoC.

You can use Saulo or Sowilo, both work. Some people say that Saulo is more powerful because of the incorporation of "AU", but I cant say anything on this as I have not used it personally. You have a few days now until June 4th/5th, so just test both versions for yourself and see which one feels better for you. Tune in with the energies and use what feels best.

Shael said:
I would recommend June 4th or June 5th as the best dates in this case. It will be around the time of the full moon in Saggitarius, which also rules the law. Just avoid the VoC.

You can use Saulo or Sowilo, both work. Some people say that Saulo is more powerful because of the incorporation of "AU", but I cant say anything on this as I have not used it personally. You have a few days now until June 4th/5th, so just test both versions for yourself and see which one feels better for you. Tune in with the energies and use what feels best.

Ok one last question, what would be a good affirmation? "In a positive way [Mothersname] has full custody over [childsname] now and forever." ?

ModernMage said:
Ok one last question, what would be a good affirmation? "In a positive way [Mothersname] has full custody over [childsname] now and forever." ?
Yeah it sounds fine :)

Jack said:
Bind him using ISA so he loses the case. Please do regular Void meditation,Aura Cleaning, Aura Protection and Yoga to have enough power so that the working will work.

Its simple.
2)Vibrate Aum 9 times.
5)Affirm *9

You must know good astrological Dates for the working to start. Use the SS Calendar and look for Black Magick Dates for your area. The hour shouldn't be Void.It should be started on time of Mars/Saturn. Use ChronosXP and configure it with the latitude and longitude of your area so correct timing of the planets are revealed.

Please ask me for the Rune pronunciation audio files if you need them I'll surely help you out. I really really want you to win this case and save this kids adolescence.

The Affirmation could be
"X is completely and permanently bound and is unable to affect Y in any way whatsoever. X is losing the case and I am getting complete custody of Y in a healthy and positive way." Something like that. You can do a formal ritual also if you want theatrical affect,
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

Should I do 2 workings for this? For him to lose and another for us to win? I can start a black magic working on June 6. My email is [email protected]

Jack said:

Its simple.
2)Vibrate Aum 9 times.
5)Affirm *9

The Affirmation could be

I wanted to say I did both of the workings in this thread. And both of them manifested. The father is at the lowest point in his life as I opened a case of abandonment and won.

Do everything you can for a brighter future for our gentile children.

Hail Satan

ModernMage said:
Jack said:

Its simple.
2)Vibrate Aum 9 times.
5)Affirm *9

The Affirmation could be

I wanted to say I did both of the workings in this thread. And both of them manifested. The father is at the lowest point in his life as I opened a case of abandonment and won.

Do everything you can for a brighter future for our gentile children.

Hail Satan
Congratulations. Hail Satan !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back