Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mythology

Satanic_truth

Hello brothers and sisters of Satan! I've been doing a lot of study into ancient mythology as I believe much can be learnt from it, but it's left me with a lot of questions. Feel free to answer as many or as few as you like, it would be greatly appreciated.

1) what are giants? Why are giants so widespread across ancient cultures? At first I thought giants referred to the nephilim, but that can't be true as in Norse mythology the giants are the enemies of the Gods and the Gods hate the giants. What do they represent?

2) bit of an outlandish theory - but do the dwarves represent Jews?? I seriously can see an enormous amount of similarities. In classic mythology, the dwarves are greedy, scheming and backstabbing degenerates who are alike to the giants in many ways.

3) why does mythology have a tendency to paint the Gods in such a bad way? Like Zeus has a pretty big reputation of rape, and Odin certainly wasn't opposed to killing innocents when he needed to.

4) what does Ragnarok signify? I have a theory that it is the kundalini ascension process as it involves Nidhogg (who lies dormant, gnawing at the roots of the tree of life) ascending from the roots of Yggdrasil

5) Who/what is Loki? He likely isn't a God as he is the offspawn of two giants. Is he archetypal, or something else like perhaps the enemy ET's? Maybe he is Mercury/Hermes, as he had a reputation of being a trickster God.

6) Werewolves? In mythology werewolves are killable by quicksilver (mercury) so I thought maybe it was an alchemical allegory. But maybe ancient humans could shape shift into wolves?

I'm grateful for any and all answers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back