Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"New Study Confirming Hitler's Death Debunks Conspiracy Theories"

Of course it does, just like Hitler this, the Nazis that, and Hitler and the Nazis the other, for the last 70 years. Until we can actually get ahold of those teeth and test them ourselves, it is all trust in what others say. So it is here. The difference here, though, is that we, and anyone, can "get ahold of those teeth" (do the meditations) "and test them ourselves" (do the meditations) and know what's what.

I think they intentionally staged his death as well as possibly some other people to help them escape. Doesn’t matter what the J/news says. Pretty much now they can make up anything they want. Just like seemingly from what I see in the news they are always trying to make up new “survivors” and groups of people not mentioned before being “persecuted” in this holohoax.

Also he didn’t even stay on earth if you remember what was said in some of the sermons. He along with some other top people are living with the Gods on one of their planets. He will return with Satan and the Gods when they come.

So they got these “remains” from the Russian government which at the time was the Soviet Union. Why the hell would people trust that? I could eat a chicken leg and say the bone left over was from Hitler. What a joke.

slyscorpion said:
Just like seemingly from what I see in the news they are always trying to make up new “survivors” and groups of people not mentioned before being “persecuted” in this holohoax.
Finally! Someone else who noticed that. In 6 million years from now, in the year 6 002 020 (based on this current calendar), when everything is long-Pagan and proper again, we'll still be hearing tall tales of "the last hol0co$t survivor" who still hasn't died yet, having been turned into a bar of soap and how the pain of the pressure of that soap machine makes its baby soaplings cry, due to the torture of the tr0lloco$t being passed down through the soap DNA to its soaplings.

To take something from GTA San Andreas, an advert for a radio programme says they actualy talk to a test-tube baby, and a Girl is crying, "Do you know what it's like growing up inside a beaker?!"; a lampshade will cry the same thing, that its mum and dad were pressurised, with a soap-pressuring (AKA masturbation - you know, keep on doing it in and out, back and forth, so it lathers-up) machine, into being 1 single bar of soap. "I know all j00z were turned into lampshades, but my j00 parents weren't. They were turned into bars of soap; rather, one bar of soap. Do you know what it's like cleaning myself in the bath every day with the bar of soap that my is parents?! Sometimes I forget to unplug myself from the mains electric!" Shocking. Poor jew. Sob-sob.

of the true light said:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/arti...g-hitler-s-death-debunks-conspiracy-theories/

I still believe he escaped to Argentina but now they are trying their damnedest to somehow prove that he didn't.

Are they straight up lying?

They gotta be!

What do you guys think about this?

If i remember correctly HP Hoodedcobra said that hitler and some other highranking germans of that time, Were saved by father Satan right before the end. HP Hoodcobra talked about it in a sermon but i dont remember wich sermon it was.

About the remains of hitler.... Those remains were not of hitler, The remains weren't even from a man but it were some female remains. The ussr didnt even want anyone near the remains for years. They had so much time to fake it and they still failed, But thats the jew in a nutshell trying so hard but always doomed to fail. :lol:

Hitler is our Anti-Christ and is physically with our Gods on their planet. He has completed the Magnum Opus. The priesthood have told us this.

Its known they have been lying about everything already to do with the claims of Hitler's death. That includes false forensics, tales manufactured by British intelligence, false testimonies and on. Now but now they are really telling everyone the truth guys.

You either have to be dumb or a troll to give this people an ear.
What's next, maybe a new study proving Hitler was a black woman born of two transgender parents.

If they need a new study "confirming" it, they're by default saying they didn't plan very well the first allegation of his death.

Also it's funny when they find "secret Nazi letters" that "prove even more the Holocaust". What's "more", Himmler wrote a letter that proves he was actually Frieza who Holocausted the entire Saiyan planet.

You know what’s funny, I was talking with a co worker recently, he’s a very open minded guy, knows about spirituality and energy etc.

I brought up the idea of immortality. I asked him if he thought the idea of it was real. And he said,”well people say that Hitler reached it/did it”.

I was surprised and said how do you know. He said he does he research and watched certain shows or documentaries about it.

Made me wonder if he was one of us so I asked do you know about the JoS website. He said no what’s that. So I just said never mind and moved away from that subject.

That was interesting to me though, how he knew.

The thing is that certain people either do not know that immortality requires spirituality and Father Satan or they’re trying to cover it up and make it seem like immortality can be reached without spirituality which I doubt is possible. That’s the part that they leave out on a lot of the Hitler investigation things if not all of them.

But certain people knew Hitler was the Aryan messiah when he was here. And he did reach it.

All of those articles are bullshit. I’m sure the Jews at the top who are aware of occult knowledge know such a thing too, it spooks the shit out of them because they know that He can and will destroy them totally. They have no real messiah or god, it’s all just energy that they made.

Egon said:
What's next, maybe a new study proving Hitler was a black woman born of two transgender parents.

If they need a new study "confirming" it, they're by default saying they didn't plan very well the first allegation of his death.

Also it's funny when they find "secret Nazi letters" that "prove even more the Holocaust". What's "more", Himmler wrote a letter that proves he was actually Frieza who Holocausted the entire Saiyan planet.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Egon said:
If enough of the Planet becomes jewified with the jew's anti-Human shit, amalgamating everyone into one single non-race, then Hitler would not be of this non-race, and "new" "discovered" photographs would "prove" that He isn't/wasn't/wouldn't be.

Egon said:

It's good to know what the enemy is up to is all.

That is why I posted it.

FancyMancy said:
Of course it does, just like Hitler this, the Nazis that, and Hitler and the Nazis the other, for the last 70 years. Until we can actually get ahold of those teeth and test them ourselves, it is all trust in what others say. So it is here. The difference here, though, is that we, and anyone, can "get ahold of those teeth" (do the meditations) "and test them ourselves" (do the meditations) and know what's what.

Or common sense.
And it does not make any sense at all to marry your lover and then shoot her and yourself a few minutes later.

Kamiha Kamiwo Tsukaimasu said:
FancyMancy said:

Or common sense.
And it does not make any sense at all to marry your lover and then shoot her and yourself a few minutes later.

True. But there are different theories and possibilities. One is the escape to Argentina and another one that the Gods took him to Orion. Idk if based on advanced technology or he completed the magnum opus on earth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back