Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gods and physical appearance.

AokiJ

Hello again brothers, I wanted to ask you a question, I remember reading it in JoS but I can't find it anywhere, is it true that the gods don't care about our physique? If not how we really are, our soul? (By this I also mean succubi and incubi) Thank you!

AokiJ said:
Hello again brothers, I wanted to ask you a question, I remember reading it in JoS but I can't find it anywhere, is it true that the gods don't care about our physique? If not how we really are, our soul? (By this I also mean succubi and incubi) Thank you!

I believe it’s true in a way. I don’t know about the Gods personally but I do know people will be far less almost sktiso and over reacting about how they appear in the Age of Aquarius and personal appearance social manners gender roles hygiene all that. We are already starting to see this. I mean we will not be total slobs or anything and most will try to look nice but we will be much more free socially and way less worried. In the age of Pisces people just wanted to be perfect and wanted everyone to be perfect and made so many feel bad on all this it will change.

The reason that it was this way to begin with was Virgo in the 7th house and Capricorn in the 11th house of earth now it will be Leo and Sagittarius this means a very different way of interacting.

Also the way a person looks genetically or in their physical body won’t be a big deal. None of this was ever a huge deal but people didn’t realize it. I personally never cared about all this that much and didn’t understand the point of trying to make everyone perfect and the same it’s boring to begin with. So many people feel bad or even suicidal over nothing of any importance at all. Many Aquarius Ascendant people have been trying to say this exact thing for years all over the world or even being rebellious in this manner sometimes.

That said if a person is obese it’s still way unhealthy but I don’t think the Gods are going to shame them for it and make them feel bad they will try to encourage them to be healthy and fix the situation in a loving manner I believe.

Jewsus will accept his slaves in any shape as long as they provide energy.

I would think our gods like us to be in somewhat good physical condition at least

Obviously I already know, but I wanted to know if they care

I don't think they're gonna care that most of us don't have long, blonde flowing hair, huge muscles, and abs with cum gutters (Not trying to be disgusting but that's an actual term for those grooves near your groin if you have rock hard abs)

Stormblood said:
Appearance and personality are interconnected, not independent from one another. Denying either is a sign of modern superficiality. The Gods are anything but superficial.
Hey I don't know if you read my email but I emailed you about something. Can you please reply back my brother.

Generally speaking eating healthy,working out (Bodyweight training and Strength training), Doing meditation, Yoga and having a healthy sexual life, being mentally and psychologically healthy and happy, is simply being good to yourself whether or not the Gods care for it or not.

But as far as Satanic Civilizations of the past the Nazis,Greeks and Spartand were very strict about this stuff.

Stormblood said:
Appearance and personality are interconnected, not independent from one another. Denying either is a sign of modern superficiality. The Gods are anything but superficial.

I'm confused, are you saying that a beautiful person is by default pleasurable to be around, and that ugly people are useless fucking pieces of shit?

ShadowTheRaven said:
I don't think they're gonna care that most of us don't have long, blonde flowing hair, huge muscles, and abs with cum gutters (Not trying to be disgusting but that's an actual term for those grooves near your groin if you have rock hard abs)

That's fucking hilarious, I had no idea they were called that. I just referred to it as a V.

That's ironic coming from a trap anime profile pic.
ShadowTheRaven said:
Stormblood said:

I'm confused, are you saying that a beautiful person is by default pleasurable to be around, and that ugly people are useless fucking pieces of shit?

And to anwser you, I don't think so, but there are people out there who have known beauty all their lives and cant live without it when they lose it due to an accident or simply old age and when they do they often turn to drugs or kill themselves because they think in the eyes of others they are nothing.

Powerofjustice said:
That's ironic coming from a trap anime profile pic.

======================================

And to answer you, I don't think so, but there are people out there who have known beauty all their lives and cant live without it when they lose it due to an accident or simply old age and when they do they often turn to drugs or kill themselves because they think in the eyes of others they are nothing.

I changed it back to a raven, happy now?

I was thinking more in the matter of being born or otherwise have always been aesthetically deficient that reflects on their assumed personality as a terrible person, while on the contrary if they're drop dead gorgeous, they're not just eye candy but they're seen as the definition of an ideal personality to the point where it's cultlike within and outside of their social circles.

The Mind, Body and Soul all affect each other. You don't see many fat/unhealthy people joining the Forces and fighting in wars.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Stormblood said:

For the first part of your sentence, the verb should be changed to "should be". I agree with Fancy Mancy. Just look at pictures of the Third Reich. What do you see? I don't need an answer. Most of them are at least a 7.5 on my personal 10 point scale. They should be models, not the kikes and weird-looking people that make most of the modelling sector nowadays. But not just models of beauty... models of character. The SS, the SA, Hitler Youth, etc. I agree with Fancy Mancy.

Now, I'm sure someone (not you) is going to take my words out of context and call me a pedophile, since ad hominem is the usual behaviour in most topics.

AokiJ said:

Hitler was big on his race, looking good.

Stormblood said:
For the first part of your sentence, the verb should be changed to "should be". I agree with Fancy Mancy. Just look at pictures of the Third Reich. What do you see? I don't need an answer. Most of them are at least a 7.5 on my personal 10 point scale. They should be models, not the kikes and weird-looking people that make most of the modelling sector nowadays. But not just models of beauty... models of character. The SS, the SA, Hitler Youth, etc. I agree with Fancy Mancy.

Now, I'm sure someone (not you) is going to take my words out of context and call me a pedophile, since ad hominem is the usual behaviour in most topics.

I didn't know we were still posting on this thread.

No, Stormblood, you're not a pedophile. Why would anyone suggest that? What, because you referenced the Hitlerjugend?

I was only asking if you meant that statement literally as in appearance only, or if you were making a more broad statement.

ShadowTheRaven said:

I didn't know we were still posting on this thread.

No, Stormblood, you're not a pedophile. Why would anyone suggest that? What, because you referenced the Hitlerjugend?

I was only asking if you meant that statement literally as in appearance only, or if you were making a more broad statement.[/quote]

Oh, you know, people getting things out of context.

Broader statement, yes.

But if a person is fat or disabled or has scars on his body (which is not aesthetically beautiful), then this person is not pleasing to the Gods?

Because if so, then only physically perfect people, considered beautiful by society, is that person pleasing to the Gods?

Shouldn't we be "appreciated" for our character and not for our physical appearance?

afl666 said:
But if a person is fat or disabled or has scars on his body (which is not aesthetically beautiful), then this person is not pleasing to the Gods?

Because if so, then only physically perfect people, considered beautiful by society, is that person pleasing to the Gods?

Shouldn't we be "appreciated" for our character and not for our physical appearance?

Look mate, for the last time, literally every reply on this topic is as long as you consciously put in the effort to improve yourself and stay away from harmful habbits like drinking or smoking, the gods will accept you for who you are and help you in any way that your heart desires

afl666 said:

I don't think anybody ever said that. The Gods won't judge you based on that, they know you better than anybody else, they read your souls and not your bodies, if you're ugly it doesn't mean shit.
A fat person should wake up and understand that it's pretty disgusting to see(at least to me) and if you're fat that means that mentally you aren't mature enough to make conscious healthy decisions for yourself.
Disabled people and those with scars are just unfortunate, but it's not like the Gods are gonna say "uhh he's disabled I'm gonna judge him bad!!!" that's stupid haha, the Gods aren't shallow,quite the contrary.

[color=#0000FF]Aquarium

Re: Gods and physical appearance.

PostSec May 25, 2020 9:06 AM

Whether it matters or not, if you're fat, you're not healthy.
[/color]

FancyMancy

Post Friday 29 May 2020 4:10

Mind, body and soul affect each other. You don't see many fat/unhealthy people joining forces and fighting wars

Seeing your posts I see in you the damn Christians I know and the motherfucking society we live in, where a person's worth is based on their physical appearance and not on a person's characterin its principles, in its values.

Fat/unhealthy people, people who are not "beautiful" aesthetically/physically can fight wars, are strong people, are people who deserve respect.

I am amazed to see SS who a priori should be more enlightened people, acting in such a prejudiced and disgusting way.

I simply wonder if the Gods are as prejudiced as you...

Since fat / unhealthy people and people who are not "pretty" aesthetically are not pleasing to the Gods, then it would be better for HP's to put on the main JoS and Forum page a notice in bottle letters saying that if you are not aesthetically / physically pretty, if you are fat / unhealthy, if you are disabled, you have scars on your body; then you cannot be an SS.

I feel sorry for people like you, who judge a person by their physical appearance....

afl666 said:

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE IS EVERYTHING! - is statement of pure reality! The only thing is that this "reality" is based on jewsih idea.

Physicality is something that you build, something that you can change is certain aspects (like building up muscular body parts) but essentially you can't change you face ... except if you go and do plastic surgery. Face, your eyes, hair, nose, mouth hands ... everything you get naturally stays with you and is NATURAL. What we're talking about here is actual problem. Being fat as being unhealthy is true! The only thing is that, people don't deserve to be mocked over that. Many SS are thinking that every human being should be top of the tops of hot model-like physicality, and that's just ... STUPID AF!

Let me ask you one single thing. How do you act when you see monkey? Exactly, that's how Gods feel about us. They don't actually categorize us on being beauty or ugly, being fat or skinny, being muscular or slim they only categorize two kinds of people, STUPID and SMART, and that's what makes Gods happy, Gods are pleased by people who can make changes and help better to his/her people, to be of use when it comes in advancing, helping and serving his SS brothers and sisters. They help us with our physical problems exactly like with everything else, they want us to be perfect by OUR means (NOT BY MEANS OF OTHERS). THEY DON'T CARE! And we're living in the age where a single potential threat of physical appearance can get you in problem because "it's not natural".

EVERYONE SHOULD STRIVE FOR PERFECT BODY is what is my opinion, but actually if you're supporting this "perfect muscular sexy hot body" and only see those kinds of people as muh Good and "Perfect" (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL) then you're supporting jewish idea of only material things. You're also supporting JEWSIH statement that Greeks used to kill all those childs who used to be "not pure" like missing hand, having weird-looking face, and all other. That's pure lie CREATED on opinions of cursed jews that is the same many SS have HERE. Ganesha is chubby, you also don't like him? Mother Goddess sculpture shows Her being fat,that's also just jewsih corruption? Yes it is, but, let me say you one thing. The "ah ah only beauties are goodies" opinion that you have gives you two important statements ... either you're retarded af, or you need another deep cleaning of your soul. Message to all SS here is .. focus on yourself, you are your God, you have help of GODS, and don't absorb opinions of those who gives you even single anxiety based on your physicality, those kind of people are just either egoistic about their bodies, or enjoy creating and supporting jewish idea. Work on your body, get slim if you're fat, or get some calories if you're skinny, and do meditations. Other opinions can be helpful, but also a pure trash! Only opinion that you need to care about is opinion of Gods and Satan Himself.

TalGonDon said:
afl666 said:
Mas se uma pessoa é gorda ou deficiente ou tem cicatrizes no corpo (o que não é esteticamente bonito), então essa pessoa não está agradando aos Deuses?

Porque se sim, então somente pessoas fisicamente perfeitas, consideradas belas pela sociedade, essa pessoa é agradável aos Deuses?

Não deveríamos ser "apreciados" pelo nosso caráter e não pela nossa aparência física?

ASPARANÇA FÍSICA É TUDO![/tamanho] - é declaração de pura realidade! A única coisa é que essa "realidade" é baseada na idéia judaica.

Fisicalidade é algo que você constrói, algo que você pode mudar são certos aspectos (como construir partes musculares do corpo) mas essencialmente você não pode mudar seu rosto ... exceto se você for e fizer cirurgia plástica. Rosto, olhos, cabelo, nariz, mãos na boca... tudo que você adquire naturalmente fica com você e é NATURAL. O que estamos falando aqui é de um problema real. Ser gordo como ser insalubre é verdade! A única coisa é que, as pessoas não merecem ser ridicularizadas por isso. Muitos SS estão pensando que todo ser humano deveria estar no topo da fisicalidade de modelos quentes, e isso é apenas ... STUPID AF!

Deixe-me perguntar-lhe uma única coisa. Como você age quando vê macaco? Exatamente, é isso que os deuses sentem sobre nós. Na verdade eles ão nos categorizam em ser bonitos ou feios, gordos ou magros, musculosos ou magros, apenas categorizam dois tipos de pessoas, STUPID e SMART, e é isso que faz os deuses felizes, os deuses estão satisfeitos com pessoas que podem fazer mudanças e ajudar melhor o seu povo, para serem úteis quando se trata de avançar, ajudar e servir os seus irmãos SS. Eles nos ajudam com nossos problemas físicos exatamente como com tudo mais, eles querem que sejamos perfeitos pelos NOSSOS meios (NÃO POR MEIOS DE OUTROS). ELES NÃO SE IMPORTAM! E estamos vivendo na época em que uma única ameaça potencial de aparência física pode te colocar em problemas porque "não é natural".

TODAS AS PESSOAS DE FORMA DE CORPO PERFEITO é a minha opinião, mas na verdade se você está apoiando esse "corpo sexy muscular perfeito" e só vê esse tipo de pessoa como muh Bom e "Perfeito" (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL) então você está apoiando a idéia judaica de apenas coisas materiais. Você também está apoiando a afirmação JEWSIH de que os gregos costumavam matar todas aquelas crianças que costumavam ser "não puras" como perder a mão, ter cara de esquisito, e todas as outras. Isso é pura mentira CRIADA em opiniões de judeus amaldiçoados que é o mesmo que muitos SS têm AQUI. Ganesha é gorducha, você também não gosta dele? A escultura da Deusa Mãe mostra que ela é gorda, isso também é apenas corrupção judaica? Sim, é, mas, deixe-me dizer uma coisa. A opinião "ah ah só belezas são boas" que você tem lhe dá duas afirmações importantes... ou você é retardado, ou você precisa de outra limpeza profunda da sua alma. A mensagem para todas as SS aqui é ... concentre-se em si mesmo, você é seu Deus, você tem a ajuda de DEUSES, e não absorva opiniões daqueles que lhe dão até mesmo uma única ansiedade baseada em sua fisicalidade, esse tipo de pessoa é apenas egoísta sobre seus corpos, ou gosta de criar e apoiar a idéia judaica. Trabalhe em seu corpo, emagreça se estiver gordo, ou ganhe algumas calorias se estiver magro, e faça meditações. Outras opiniões podem ser úteis, mas também um puro lixo! A única opinião que você precisa se preocupar é a opinião de Deus e do próprio Satanás

As I said before, PHYSICAL ASSISTANCE IS NOT EVERYTHING!!!

Not everyone can have thin bodies (regardless of being model bodies). Many people have health problems like:

Hypothyroidism, Polycystic Ovaries, Adrenal Diseases, Genetics, Menopause, Insomnia, Medications, Gastritis, Stress, Diabetes, Depression and Anxiety; which often prevent them from losing weight.

I know that Satan and the Gods are NOT futile, disgusting, and disgusting beings like all of you who think that physical appearance is everything.

As I have said and continue to state, not only the SS, but also society itself should value the CARATER of people more than their bodies.

To me your fucking opinions about physical appearance does not affect me, because I know they are just the opinions of scumbags, who have the same thought as Christians and fucking Jews; but I will ALWAYS contest these fucking opinions of all the fatphobic people on duty. I will ALWAYS defend people who are not "pretty / thin" from the opinions of beings like you.

The prejudiced "SS" should really meditate more and seek for their spiritual evolution, who knows, maybe they'll stop being so scrotal.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE IS NOT ALL... CHARACTER IS EVERYTHING!!!!

What's the point of having a slim body if you don't have character?

afl666 said:
[color=#0000FF]Aquarium

[/color]

FancyMancy

Mind, body and soul affect each other. You don't see many fat/unhealthy people joining forces and fighting wars

Seeing your posts I see in you the damn Christians I know and the motherfucking society we live in, where a person's worth is based on their physical appearance and not on a person's characterin its principles, in its values.

Fat/unhealthy people, people who are not "beautiful" aesthetically/physically can fight wars, are strong people, are people who deserve respect.

I am amazed to see SS who a priori should be more enlightened people, acting in such a prejudiced and disgusting way.

Since fat / unhealthy people and people who are not "pretty" aesthetically are not pleasing to the Gods, then it would be better for HP's to put on the main JoS and Forum page a notice in bottle letters saying that if you are not aesthetically / physically pretty, if you are fat / unhealthy, if you are disabled, you have scars on your body; then you cannot be an SS.

I feel sorry for people like you, who judge a person by their physical appearance....

You are probably under enemy atack, or it is a Trauma that you got. Try reading what they wrote, try understanding it. Look if you had a child and it were really fat and would continue to eat garabge and not exercise, how would you feel? And then if you had a child that was also really fat, but it would change its ways, and start eating healthy and start doing sports to better its health , how would you feel? Which one of the two would you describe as a warrior? Ofcourse you would love bouth of them but would you not feel sad because of the first one? Sad that he/she will never feel the full potential of their body? We all got our personal problems that we have to overcome, no one is perfect but i think what gives you value as a human being is the choice you make. The choice if you will stay in the sad state(im not talking only about fat ppl , but also drug addicts(which i was) alcoholics etc...) or will you try to change your life for the better and fight those things with all your might that are holding you back to reach your full potential. My english is average but i think you will understand what im trying to tell you. And one more thing you sound a bit like a Soros SJW, try to do more cleansings to get the jewish programing out of your system. Good luck!

F_For_Flamingo said:
afl666 said:
[color=#0000FF]Aquarium

[/color]

FancyMancy

You are probably under enemy atack, or it is a Trauma that you got. Try reading what they wrote, try understanding it. Look if you had a child and it were really fat and would continue to eat garabge and not exercise, how would you feel? And then if you had a child that was also really fat, but it would change its ways, and start eating healthy and start doing sports to better its health , how would you feel? Which one of the two would you describe as a warrior? Ofcourse you would love bouth of them but would you not feel sad because of the first one? Sad that he/she will never feel the full potential of their body? We all got our personal problems that we have to overcome, no one is perfect but i think what gives you value as a human being is the choice you make. The choice if you will stay in the sad state(im not talking only about fat ppl , but also drug addicts(which i was) alcoholics etc...) or will you try to change your life for the better and fight those things with all your might that are holding you back to reach your full potential. My english is average but i think you will understand what im trying to tell you. And one more thing you sound a bit like a Soros SJW, try to do more cleansings to get the jewish programing out of your system. Good luck!

No, I'm not under enemy attack.

I find it funny that whenever someone has some position that goes against your "ideals", you always argue that the person is under the enemy or is under the influence of Jewish programming.

You are so superior and truthful that you cannot accept that there are people who have opinions of their own.

Another thing I'm not and I don't look and I'm not an SJW Soros.

[color=#BF0000]Know that the fact that I am physically handicapped (like so many other people) and have my limitations does not prevent me from developing my potential or from not being able to fight for Satan or the Gods; and above all it does not make me less capable than any of you.[/color]

As I have said and will continue to say, physical appearance is not everything... Character is everything... What good is a perfect body if you don't have character....

Aquarius said:
afl666 said:

I don't think anybody ever said that. The Gods won't judge you based on that, they know you better than anybody else, they read your souls and not your bodies, if you're ugly it doesn't mean shit.
A fat person should wake up and understand that it's pretty disgusting to see(at least to me) and if you're fat that means that mentally you aren't mature enough to make conscious healthy decisions for yourself.
Disabled people and those with scars are just unfortunate, but it's not like the Gods are gonna say "uhh he's disabled I'm gonna judge him bad!!!" that's stupid haha, the Gods aren't shallow,quite the contrary.

I'm sorry you feel disgusted with someone because of their physical appearance.

I've always admired you (as much as you might think I don't), I've admired your posts, your knowledge and your wisdom; and I never thought you'd have such a small, discriminating attitude.

That's one of the worst feelings one can have for someone else. I really don't think you have any idea how evil, vile that feeling is.

And it has nothing to do with self-esteem or the lack of esteem of the person with whom you have this feeling. It has to do with respect.

Don't think that I'm under enemy attack or the influence of Jewish programming... It's nothing like that.

I'm fat, I'm physically handicapped, I have scars on my body; but that doesn't make me a disgusting or unhappy being.

Both I and all the other thousands of people around the world who are fat or disabled or have scars, we are worthy to be treated with respect and not as if we were something disgusting. We are not unhappy and we are not disgusting either.

FancyMancy wrote: "You don't see many fat/unhealthy people joining forces and fighting wars"; and she was profoundly mistaken because fat/unhealthy people are real warriors, because every day these people fight against prejudice, discrimination, humiliation, disrespect...

As I said, I will continue to fight so that people are judged and admired for their character and not for their physical appearance.

And I will repeat once again, I am not under attack by the enemy or under the influence of Jewish programming... It's nothing like that.

AokiJ said:
.... is it true that the gods don't care about our physique? If not how we really are, our soul? (By this I also mean succubi and incubi) Thank you!

Our dedication to this path is much more important to the gods.

HOWEVER! That is no excuse to just wither away, eat junk, and never exercise in your life (not saying YOU are, just saying).

The body is connected to the soul. We do what we do as SS to strengthen the soul.

Likewise, we must also do what we need to do to keep the physical body functioning as optimally as possible.

The enemy knows how to ruin us spiritually. Don't you think they also work at ruining our physical body via bad food/ingredients? And whatever else?

Like Aquarius said, being fat is not healthy. So is being so thin. It's not healthy.

Physical exercise is important.

I think this is all a matter of not just prioritizing the spiritual aspect being an SS, but it's a matter of taking care of yourself and empowering yourself in all aspects: spiritual, physical, emotional, and mental.

If you're physically incapable of doing simple movements, chakras in certain areas can get stagnant. That's just one tiny example why we shouldn't disregard exercise. Yoga is great. But expand your horizons, I advise. The physical body is not designed to NOT be productive, to NOT move, etc. What happens if you don't exercise and eat crap Frankenstein food? The muscles get flabby. The heart isn't strong. Liver gets hacked up. And as the years go by, you'll get health issues that could have been prevented.

But if one is not in the best shape, it doesn't mean the gods don't care about you or totally disregard your spiritual efforts. Yet it's also no excuse to NOT be in good shape or do some sort of physical exercise.

afl666 said:

I've always admired you (as much as you might think I don't), I've admired your posts, your knowledge and your wisdom; and I never thought you'd have such a small, discriminating attitude.

That's one of the worst feelings one can have for someone else. I really don't think you have any idea how evil, vile that feeling is.

And it has nothing to do with self-esteem or the lack of esteem of the person with whom you have this feeling. It has to do with respect.

Don't think that I'm under enemy attack or the influence of Jewish programming... It's nothing like that.

I'm fat, I'm physically handicapped, I have scars on my body; but that doesn't make me a disgusting or unhappy being.

Both I and all the other thousands of people around the world who are fat or disabled or have scars, we are worthy to be treated with respect and not as if we were something disgusting. We are not unhappy and we are not disgusting either.

FancyMancy wrote: "You don't see many fat/unhealthy people joining forces and fighting wars"; and she was profoundly mistaken because fat/unhealthy people are real warriors, because every day these people fight against prejudice, discrimination, humiliation, disrespect...

As I said, I will continue to fight so that people are judged and admired for their character and not for their physical appearance.

And I will repeat once again, I am not under attack by the enemy or under the influence of Jewish programming... It's nothing like that.

You're not alone in that fight. I really don't care about physicality, I know MANY people who are basically underestimated because of that prejudice people and even our SS are having ... this is fucking jewish scam and should be destroyed and burned with extreme power so that jews suffer for every single tear of people like that. I'm very FOR the thing that people who have problems over physical appearance should fix it in their ways.

Usually people who suffer from social mocking are either turning into complete idiots or in geniuses. One girl I know had also problem with being "fat", but she was trying her best to fix it, and it wasn't going very well. I was stupid enough to be the one that made huge scar on her hearth simply by disrespecting her. She ended up being one of the best writers and one who won various international awards, ending up today with huge respect. I feel like shit now and basically I destroyed that jewish mentality most of people have here. If someone's struggling with this ... fucking support that our brother and sisters, otherwise, I wish you one single SECOND of the feeling that they have. People who are fat, skinny, have huge forehead, small or big ears, problem with eyes that is visible to others, not having body parts, having hooked nose, weird lips size not having eyebrows, being albino, not having some fingers ... and list goes on ... let me tell you one single truth.

We're living in the age where the biggest fear is being fear of jews. We are fighting against them , and they made us feel disgusted with everything that reminds us on them hence we started hating EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING that doesn't match the perfect SS Superman, and I COMPLETELY understand it. But if you think like ....

"Not having blonde hair blue eyes and other Nordic features (thanks to clarification of clergy this thing has been cleared up) in the past, you were already suspected as not pure. Having big forehead ... holy crap you must be JEW! Having brown eyes and lower lip dominant over upper ... ffs you jewish motherfucker get outta here! Having hooked nose .... pftts just WHAT are you doing here? you say your hooked nose is also Gentile thing?.. HA you jewish liar, get out here and don't come bac... it is part of your people to have hooked nose? well of course it's because you're jew!! OUTTA HERE I SAID! ... wha.. you wanna say that you broke it .. LOL like I trust you, the moment when you broke and hook your nose is the moment you become jew .. ONLY PERFECTLY "NORMAL" NOSES can be SS!! You don't have body parts? LOL like I care .. but beeech that means like .. your soul is THAT WAY because physical body is just REFLECTION of our souls and you ... ew your soul is ugly babeeeee. You have disorders? LOL what have you done with your soooooooull yo so full of shit and I'm here to mock you over dat instead of helping yaaaaa cuz hay I just got one pubic blonde hair on my genitalia and I'M ADVAAAAAAAAANCIIIINGGG while you're struggling for almost 30 years to help yourself with something..."

... I really just wish you one single moment of the same scenario with you having ALL THIS ABOVE and standing in people like you behave here. For no reason I feel like SS would beat and even kill a person that has curly hair ... big forehead or hooked nose based on this hatred. Stop giving jews a EVIDENCE on the fact that is not true, and that is that ancient people (SS) killed all those babies who were born just with one or more physical unhealthy problems.

afl666 said:
Aquarius said:
afl666 said:

I don't care about your disabilities or scars, they don't define you. But fatness is something that can be overcome, it's a mental and physical sickness, and honestly I find it incredibily disgusting. What is not disgusting is a person who actively tries to change to become healthier, that gives honour to the person.

afl666 said:
[color=#0000FF]Aquarium

[/color]

FancyMancy

That is the complete opposite of what Christian's believe. Due to Christianity Eugenics has been stopped and we aren't selectively breeding the race. Disabled and genetically diseased people are not being euthanized and Christian's are the greatest barrier to abortion which is an important step in Eugenics.

The situation with being fat is extremely simple. If you don't have the mental control and maturity to realize what's most important to you (your health) and you have no control over the first physical thing that you should have control over(the things that your putting inside your mouth or the things that you do to your own body) then you simply do not have the beginner level void control to even be called a Satanist. If you don't have persistence and mental resilience to change the foremost thing that you can,then can you really be called a spiritual master ? I don't think so.

All of this bullshit fat acceptance, migrant acceptance, disabled and disease acceptance, acceptance of foreign hostile cultures, acceptance of cultural Marxism is an exceberated result of Christianity which says God accepts all and loves all and you should love everyone regardless of what they look or behave or act like.

In actuality you cannot improve a race or a world through lies like this. Being Fat is extremely unhealthy for the children that will be born of fat women as well as the children that they will raise, statistically speaking.

These are how Nazis wanted girls to be,
Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-2000-0110-500%2C_BDM%2C_Gymnastikvorf%C3%BChrung.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-E10868%2C_BDM_in_der_Landwirtschaft.jpg

70% or something of Americans are Obese. This is your typical American Girl,
article-2686676-1F7BF69200000578-226_634x481.jpg

In a sane society only somewhat between 2-3% of people would be obese ,which would be completely eliminated in the future generations. If you want to see how people should look go to Eastern Europe where extremely low amounts of people are visibly fat. It might be because the Jewish poison of consumerism hasn't completely infected their society. This cancer of consumerism of poisonous foods, social media apps that Psychologically damage people and other useless and harmful consumerist trends invented by jews have resulted in the devolution of man. In a sane society people engaging in self destructive behaviors would be counseled by strong peer support of their families or friends to change their behavior and yet in this new society you get fat acceptance. Its definitely one of the top 3 things cultural marxism has produced that I absolutely abhor.

afl666 said:
Aquarius said:
afl666 said:

When I replied the first time I didn't read most of your message and now I just read that "fat people are warriors" and that "you will continue to fight so that people are judged on their character and not physical appearance" WTF? You seriously have some problems if you believe that bullshit. How can we even take you seriously. Ok let me judge you on your character: You are a weak minded individual who created so many delusions just to accept the fact that your body is fat and ugly. And that's your character. Now a judgement on your body: fat and ugly.

Do you prefer the combination of:" Strong person who actively tries to change to become healthy and strong" and "fat and ugly"
Or
"Weak minded individual who creates all kind of excuses to not become healthy and is full of self made delusions" and "ugly and fat"

Number 1 would be the best but right now you're number 2.

Jack said:
The situation with being fat is extremely simple. If you don't have the mental control and maturity to realize what's most important to you (your health) and you have no control over the first physical thing that you should have control over(the things that your putting inside your mouth or the things that you do to your own body) then you simply do not have the beginner level void control to even be called a Satanist. If you don't have persistence and mental resilience to change the foremost thing that you can,then can you really be called a spiritual master ? I don't think so.

This.

If you're physically handicapped, you can still have a healthy weight and a healthy body. Although it might be more difficult to you than the average person, you can still lose weight.

Diet is the most important and the fastest way to either gain or lose weight, physical exercising isn't as big of factor like most people think. Just by limiting (or better yet, eliminating) the amount of sugar intake can make all the difference.

Also affirming all the time that you're handicapped or incapable of being healthy, or whatever negativity you keep repeating in your mind, will make sure that's the case and that you'll never improve. It's also escapism when you twist reality so you don't feel guilty.

You need to be strong and responsible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back