Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vision Meditations

asdkl777

Eyesight healing: So, if you use glasses, this will make you stop needing them. You can use your chi vril witchpower to heal your eyes. Just cup your eyes with your palms for 10 minutes everyday (the more the better). Your eyesight should heal with time.

Astral Vision: Get yourself a completely dark room. Exchange chi between your palms with your third eye open (with the tingling/pressure sensation). Do this 10 minutes everyday and within a month or 2 you will be able to see the chi between your hands.

Are you pretending to help so everybody will forget that you are some crazy cristian?

Looks like all your older comments got deleted. I thought they were kind of amusing. I think we should have kept your old comments, so people can see the way you think about things.

But if you actually really do want to help, then thank you for that. If you want to help yourself and become better, then you are welcome here and I hope you can succeed at improving yourself.

I don't know if your first idea here would work, but the second one looks interesting. I think that second one could work. For not needing glasses anymore, you need to spend some time every day with not wearing the glasses and trying to make yourself focus at different distances. You need to be using and strengthening those little muscles in the eyes by actually trying to use them. What glasses do is they make it so that those muscles are not being used at all. You do not cure a weak muscle by not using it, all that happens is the muscles continuously atrophy more and more and the problem is getting worse all the time. The only way to work on strengthening the eyes is to actually use them.

If you really need your glasses, keep wearing them on times when it is really important to have perfect sight. Like when you are driving. But you should practice every single day spending some time focusing your eyes on objects at different distances.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Are you pretending to help so everybody will forget that you are some crazy cristian?

Looks like all your older comments got deleted. I thought they were kind of amusing. I think we should have kept your old comments, so people can see the way you think about things.

But if you actually really do want to help, then thank you for that. If you want to help yourself and become better, then you are welcome here and I hope you can succeed at improving yourself.

I don't know if your first idea here would work, but the second one looks interesting. I think that second one could work. For not needing glasses anymore, you need to spend some time every day with not wearing the glasses and trying to make yourself focus at different distances. You need to be using and strengthening those little muscles in the eyes by actually trying to use them. What glasses do is they make it so that those muscles are not being used at all. You do not cure a weak muscle by not using it, all that happens is the muscles continuously atrophy more and more and the problem is getting worse all the time. The only way to work on strengthening the eyes is to actually use them.

If you really need your glasses, keep wearing them on times when it is really important to have perfect sight. Like when you are driving. But you should practice every single day spending some time focusing your eyes on objects at different distances.

I'm not a christian. I am a sympathizer of zoroastrianism. I actually believe Jesus was a liar. At least from what I read in the bible, he clearly tells lies about throwing people into a furnace of everlasting fire and things like that.

I took this from this pdf "the art of seeing by Aldous Huxley". If I remember correctly, he said that W. H. Bates succesfully healed eyes by placing fingers on top of them for extended periods of time.

While I believe this cult of Satan is more good than evil, I believe pentagrams are evil and that the color black is evil. I thought I could contribute to you guys so why not? I deeply appreciate all the knowledge from the meditations section.

Well it looks like you are a good person who wants to help, so you are perfectly welcome here. We welcome any help that you want to share, and we hope that we can also help you.

There are some things you are confused about. But the good news is you are now in a great place to learn more. Satanism is all about removing all misconceptions and replacing them with a clean and full view of reality. As long as you want to work to help yourself become healthier spiritually and mentally, and seperate yourself away from all confusion and false ideas, you are perfectly welcome here.

Philips said:

I'm not a christian. I am a sympathizer of zoroastrianism. I actually believe Jesus was a liar. At least from what I read in the bible, he clearly tells lies about throwing people into a furnace of everlasting fire and things like that.

I took this from this pdf "the art of seeing by Aldous Huxley". If I remember correctly, he said that W. H. Bates succesfully healed eyes by placing fingers on top of them for extended periods of time.

While I believe this cult of Satan is more good than evil, I believe pentagrams are evil and that the color black is evil. I thought I could contribute to you guys so why not? I deeply appreciate all the knowledge from the meditations section.
You not liking xianity and supporting zoroastrism is like saying that you don't like choccolate but like nutella. It's been spoken that zoroastrism is the same jewish bullshit like xianity, you should use the search function and look for it.

Thats for lazy eyes.
those with progressive vision problems (like nearsightedness in high nr, far sightedness in high nr, severe astigmatism - this is aside from age) don't actually have lazy eyes, their eyes just keep focussing on the point of clear vision properly.. but in doing so they actually deform the shape of the eye over time if used improperly. The tool to 'aid' them actually becomes a tool that 'worsens' the condition. You need healthy habits.
Also sometimes I think people should just stop looking at the biology side as to why things have happened and why you need glasses. Sometimes a mental problem can cause issues too involving the senses.
And I do want to add here, that the pressure of the eye also matters in how clear you can see. When you grow older the clear body inside the eye shrinks. If you're already having problems with your eyes, this can cause all kinds of issues, including your retina ripping off the inside of your eye, which can make you blind, literally.
Also I think that with the way foods are processed nowadays we are also missing on a lot of healthy ingredients, that in turn would help our eyes and would help having clear vision, amongst helping a lot of other processes within the body (which is already known by the way).

Aquarius said:
Philips said:

You not liking xianity and supporting zoroastrism is like saying that you don't like choccolate but like nutella. It's been spoken that zoroastrism is the same jewish bullshit like xianity, you should use the search function and look for it.

There is a big difference between christianity and zoroastrism. While the christians believe that whosoever's name was not found in the book of life will be thrown into the lake of fire to burn forever, the zoroastrians believe that even the evil people will be purified and saved. It is a much better religion. Is it jewish bullshit? Well you could say that it was a fake program to distance people from the True Pagan Gods, right? You believe Zarathustra was a jew/liar?? Zoroastrism is the only religion that explains why there are evil animals such as lions, crocodiles and mosquitoes.

Philips said:
Aquarius said:
Philips said:

There is a big difference between christianity and zoroastrism. While the christians believe that whosoever's name was not found in the book of life will be thrown into the lake of fire to burn forever, the zoroastrians believe that even the evil people will be purified and saved. It is a much better religion. Is it jewish bullshit? Well you could say that it was a fake program to distance people from the True Pagan Gods, right? You believe Zarathustra was a jew/liar?? Zoroastrism is the only religion that explains why there are evil animals such as lions, crocodiles and mosquitoes.
How are lions evil? how are crocodiles evil? how are mosquitoes evil? lol don't you see you totally speak like a xian? These beings are just part of nature, surviving isn't evil.
You're even scared of the pentagram and of the colour black, I mean, even most xians aren't scared of that lol
All in all your mind has been fucked a lot, if you want to learn and advance you will have to deal with the truth, if not you're gonna stay ignorant for the rest of your life and keep wasting lifetimes until your soul could dissipate from the lack of energy, if that's what you want stay in the enemy religions, if not then the website is satanisgod.org

Aquarius said:
Philips said:
How are lions evil? how are crocodiles evil? how are mosquitoes evil? lol don't you see you totally speak like a xian? These beings are just part of nature, surviving isn't evil.
You're even scared of the pentagram and of the colour black, I mean, even most xians aren't scared of that lol
All in all your mind has been fucked a lot, if you want to learn and advance you will have to deal with the truth, if not you're gonna stay ignorant for the rest of your life and keep wasting lifetimes until your soul could dissipate from the lack of energy, if that's what you want stay in the enemy religions, if not then the website is satanisgod.org

What Ive read is that zoroastrism is the first religion where they believed in one god. they didnt seem to think other gods were important.
This in itself shows how nuts it is.
There is ALWAYS duality in nature. you cant survive if it is only men out there.
Even Hindu's have Shiva and Shakti, etc. Showing the duality of the energies and balance.

If you keep claiming that we should be monotheistic, what are you even doing here? clearly you are not here to learn but probably to turn people away from us.

I'm not saying you shouldn't worship Satan. What I'm saying is you should wear white, it's much more beneficial for you, your aura and those around you.

Philips said:
I'm not saying you shouldn't worship Satan. What I'm saying is you should wear white, it's much more beneficial for you, your aura and those around you.
No, it is't. There is no such spiritual effects from colours you wear, it's new age crap.

Philips said:

Oh do my black clothes scare you? ...what if I told you jews wear a black box on their head? Would black be ok then?

HPMageson said you can have all the benefits of practicing kundalini without dressing like a human tampon

Aquarius said:
Philips said:
No, it is't. There is no such spiritual effects from colours you wear, it's new age crap.

Dont waste your time on him , Aquarius.

The jews are extremely evil, they always wear black and use this evil black cube for their magic. The jewish God is the source of all evil.

The JoyofSatan website clearly says colors do affect you.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Now I don't agree with everything said here but it's a very interesting website:
https://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-living/how-to-dress/effects-of-wearing-colors/

To be a Satanist you need to clear your mind of everything you've been taught and that means Zoroastrianism as well. if it was a something worth practicing or believing in, Father Satan would be telling us all to look into it and practice it's beliefs but,
This quote speaks for it's self,
There is no God but myself, Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the koran and bible?
- Satan from the Qu'ret Al-Yezid.
You must come to Satanism with an open mind, Do not expect it to be anything like what you have been believing. White is not the only important color we should all wear. The Gods wear all kinds of garments, read about the Demons The Gods of Hell, several of them are stated as wearing dark garments or having black or dark wings, they are not all white wings with white gowns. Darkness is not inherently evil no more than light is inherently good. That is a corrupted viewpoint, Darkness is Light turned inside out, that is quote from Beelzebub. It does not mean darkness is evil, it does not mean the color black or red are evil, I feel it means darkness and light are two sides of the same coin. a perfect balance. The enemy has always made red and black to look evil. That is so untrue. Black, and Red, and Blue, are Father Satan's colors, this is why black, and black with red are looked upon negatively. because the jews wanted us to hate them, because they hate Father Satan. Satanism is the cure for corruption and is the key to true Knowledge, you will not learn anything here clinging to old beliefs that have nothing to do with Satanism. Satanism is unlike mainstream religions. Satanism is humanity's true religion, not other religions, like ''Zoroastrianism''. if zoroastrianism were our true religion we wouldn't be Satanists, you can't be both. we don't encourage or condone dabbling. If you want to be a true Satanist you must make the choice to be one, or not. You must decide to follow this path and let go of the old beliefs you hold so strongly to, if you cannot, you won't advance. Read up on exposingchristianity.com and Satanism true origins, and read up on Satan, and the Gods of hell, It's all on our website. If you truly want this path you will need to eventually dedicate and do the ritual. But I am telling you, you must let go of these harmful beliefs that you have shown here on these forums, they may seem good to you, but trust me, they are harmful and they will hold you back from ever getting close to Father Satan and the Gods.
I took these sentences from pages that I provided the links to down below, And I encourage you to read the entire page of each one it will teach you want you need to know.

"put aside everything you have been taught and proceed with respect. People who are serious and respectful are given the same in kind from Satan and his Demons."

"True Satanism is based upon knowledge. To learn the truth, you must study. The truth does not need to be explained in any certain way, nor does it have to be reinforced, in contrast to lies. The plain truth is something you can see for yourself. There are NO mediators in Satanism."

"His Colors are Blue, Red, and Black "

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Outsiders.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Welcome.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

and this will help you understand and clear things up about angelic beings..
https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/The_Truth_About_Angels.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back