Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

As the ground rumbles onwards?

Furious

As I was laying in my bed this afternoon, I was just about to doze off, then in my ear I heard "As the ground rumbles onwards".
I feel like there was supposed to be more to it, but it startled me so much that I didn't catch the end of it.

Does anyone have any idea of what this could mean?

Yeah, I hear a lot of stuff when I'm in that state, but that's the clearest thing I've heard so far.

If you have worked on your clairaudience points, my guess is that it could be random nonsense, as you 'tune in', but if you haven't, then I'd suggest what I did in my previous reply.

You should meditate on its meaning. This is so subjective of an experience your the only one who is going to know what it means in my opinion.

Thanks guys :)
Yeah I've done a bit of meditation on my clairaudience points Fancy, I think that may be why it's been getting clearer recently.

I'll take your advice HP Cobra and meditate on it.

I have a great tendency to just focus on completeing my RTRs and spamming them. To the detriment of meditation or aura cleaning. This had happened to me before. I was also dozing off. But I felt my pineal gland and very clearly I heard a voice. It was of a very comforting and caring tone. I don't dispute it was my guardian demon warning me. All the voice said was. "Do more aura cleaning and aura of protection." It was a shock to me and woke me right up. The voice came not from my ears but I picked it up from inside my head. Pineal Gland. So most of this type of thing will be dreamy illusions. But of course we can be communicated to directly by this means. And I believe I have been. Hail Satan and to our growing from strength to strength and ultimate victory

Low-conscious states, such as sleeping and dreaming, are where it is easier to influence us if we don't protect ourselves. As such, it should also be easier to impart other things into us, not just influence and coercion - such as messages and communication. If someone has a vivid imagination or good dreaming, then it makes sense to me that that can also be a channel of communication.

Just want to say one thing. I hope that Furious isn't in california cause the message could be quite literal. There is a guy on youtube that tracks earthquakes and.... well i think yall get my meaning.

For your sake Furious i hope i'm wrong. Ether way meditating on those clariaudiance points will help a lot. Enjoy!!!!!

Hail Satan

Nah Truth, I'm not in the US, nor a place where I think we've even had an earthquake.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back