Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

IS THIS SERIOUS ENOUGH ? US Lowest Birth Rate in 35 Years, Experts Say Trend Will Continue Because of Economic Collapse

Jack

The number of babies born in the US fell to its lowest level in 35 years in 2019, according to a preliminary report.

The decline is the latest sign of a prolonged national ‘baby bust’ that’s been going on for more than a decade.

Some experts believe the coronavirus pandemic and its impact on the economy will suppress the numbers even further in 2020 and years to come.

This unpredictable environment, and anxiety about the future, is going to make women think twice about having children,’ said Dr Denise Jamieson, chair of obstetrics and gynecology at Emory University.

But other experts say its possible that birth rates will rise as a result of the pandemic, which has made it more difficult for women to access birth control and abortions.
(Except that During the Great Depression, they didn't have CONTRACEPTION. )

The latest numbers were released Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The report, which is considered preliminary, is based on a review of 99.96 percent of birth certificates issued last year.

The CDC found the number of births fell about one percent from 2018, to about 3.7 million. Birth rates continued to fall for teen moms and for women in their 20s.

American women are now projected to have about 1.71 children over their lifetimes – down one percent from 2018 (1.73) and below the rate of 2.1 needed to exactly replace a generation.

Birth rates fell last year for nearly all age groups up to 34 years old, but rose for women in their early 40s
(Thank you Jews for Capitalism and Feminism. )

The birth rate for 15- to 19-year-olds dropped five percent from 2018. It's fallen almost every year since 1991

The cesarean delivery rate dropped to under 32 percent

The percentage of infants born at less than 37 weeks of gestation inched up for the fifth year in a row, to more than 10 percent

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8338017/US-births-fall-virus-drive-more.html

So who's responsible ?

https://m.jpost.com/diaspora/the-first-generation-jewish-feminists-490333/amp

Were it not for American Jewish women, the feminist revolution of the 1960s would have been a very different affair according to a new report commissioned by University of Haifa’s Ruderman Program for American Jewish Studies, which traced the history of Jewish women in the movement.

According to the document, the lineup of Jewish women in the forefront of the movement is “astounding” and dates back to the mid-19th century, when the woman suffrage movement launched in the United States.
images

images

images

WHO DID THIS TO YOU ???
images

images

WHO DID THIS TO YOUR COUNTRY ??
WHO DID THIS TO YOUR RACE ??
images

images

IS THIS SERIOUS ENOUGH FOR YOU ??
IS THIS ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU ANGRY ??
IS THIS ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU HATE ??

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Well the world is over populated and we do need to slow down but not to the point of extinction. So yeah this could wind up being very bad in the long run if things continue in this direction. Another thing, and I don’t mean to come off cold hearted but the less christards running around the more room for SS children to roam and reproduce better generations of people when they grow up.

I'm willing to bet these low birthrates are only for whites.
Meanwhile blacks will continue to give birth to more and more fatherless babies, paid for by the taxpayer, that will grow up in shitholes and be influenced by thug culture and end up becoming criminals that'll either end up in jail or shot dead by another thug or the police, the latter case leading to nationwide chimpouts and more attacks on the declining white population...

But remember goy, diversity is our strength!

Jack said:
No is not, i knew for a long time that Aryans birth rate is constantly decreasing all over the world, it is part of the enemy's plan
Jack said:
No is not, i'm already angry
Jack said:
No is not, i'm already full of hate

Anything else ?

Stop yelling (typing with Caps Lock) and try to down size your signature, it's annoying ... no offence.

magickeye9 said:
Well the world is over populated and we do need to slow down but not to the point of extinction. So yeah this could wind up being very bad in the long run if things continue in this direction. Another thing, and I don’t mean to come off cold hearted but the less christards running around the more room for SS children to roam and reproduce better generations of people when they grow up.

What is it with accounts that have very few or no posts always pushing these agendas. Yeah there’s too many whites the world is overpopulated so let’s celebrate it.

I don’t care if it’s a white xtain they are still worth having around compared to any other non SS. But you would rather the brown mooslims come to our nations instead because whites are sooo evil, we deserve it.

new2.png

Yurei said:
Meanwhile blacks will continue to give birth to more and more fatherless babies, paid for by the taxpayer, that will grow up in shitholes and be influenced by thug culture and end up becoming criminals that'll either end up in jail or shot dead by another thug or the police, the latter case leading to nationwide chimpouts and more attacks on the declining white population...

Diversity actually destroys all actual real genetic (Racial) and cultural diversity. This would make an NPC head explode.

Yurei said:

You would make a lot of money on that bet. Birthrates are lowest for Whites and amongst White countries.

What's interesting to note is, race-mixing is promoted heavily in advertising and in entertainment. However, there are advertisements that push for people to have less children because of overpopulation concerns - and these advertisements almost exclusively show White couples with White families. No such push in actually overpopulated countries with exceedingly high birthrates. We just need less White people and then everything will fix itself, of course.

Syd Silver said:
Jack said:
No is not, i knew for a long time that Aryans birth rate is constantly decreasing all over the world, it is part of the enemy's plan
Jack said:
No is not, i'm already angry
Jack said:
No is not, i'm already full of hate

Anything else ?

Stop yelling (typing with Caps Lock) and try to down size your signature, it's annoying ... no offence.
I don't give a fuck. I'll continue using Capslock and I won't downsize my signature. If your annoyed don't reply to the post if you don't have anything to add other than this autistic bullshit.

Jack said:
I don't give a fuck. I'll continue using Capslock and I won't downsize my signature. If your annoyed don't reply to the post if you don't have anything to add other than this autistic bullshit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :::>>>)))

You are sooo "smart" Jack ...

Syd Silver said:
Jack said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :::>>>)))

You are sooo "smart" Jack ...
That's what she said.

In short, no.

No one cares, and Earth is over populated as is. White people had a steady birthrate for awhile, and the declining birthrates are a product of the enemy ruining our youth, the non stop wars our countries have engaged in, and the Jews milking White people and gentiles as a whole for all they're worth, making a 2 working parent household mandatory if you want to be able to afford to have kids.

On the other hand Africans, Muslims, Asians, and Indians have fuck tons of kids and keep having more. THIS is the problem. Less than 100 years ago Earth only had to sustain hundreds of millions of people, today nearly 8 BILLION mouths need fed a day and that number is only expected to rise.

What we NEED is eugenics and a total halt on 'Foreign Aid' to any and all countries. And after that what we NEED is to weed out the xians wherever they are, as well as Jew sympathizers and crypto Jews. Then we can talk about raising birthrates, and not to unnatural levels either. I reckon White people will pull through this all just fine as a whole, but this discounts a lot of other problems facing us today, including race mixing and the traitors who have effectively spit in the gods' faces. This problem can't be boiled down to "Whites need to match or exceed African birthrates or else :mad:", it's a bigger problem and farther reaching than the scope of this post even.

Do the Final RTR, it's thousands of times more effective than whipping up already heightened emotions on the forums. We're all very acutely aware of what's going on in the world :/

Poweredbythesun said:
In short, no.

No one cares, and Earth is over populated as is. White people had a steady birthrate for awhile, and the declining birthrates are a product of the enemy ruining our youth, the non stop wars our countries have engaged in, and the Jews milking White people and gentiles as a whole for all they're worth, making a 2 working parent household mandatory if you want to be able to afford to have kids.

On the other hand Africans, Muslims, Asians, and Indians have fuck tons of kids and keep having more. THIS is the problem. Less than 100 years ago Earth only had to sustain hundreds of millions of people, today nearly 8 BILLION mouths need fed a day and that number is only expected to rise.

Which will only result in the other aforementioned groups chanting to "shoot the Boer"

1491135101027.png

If you can't outbreed your enemy, what do you do?

Poweredbythesun said:
Less than 100 years ago Earth only had to sustain hundreds of millions of people, today nearly 8 BILLION mouths need fed a day and that number is only expected to rise.

Less than a hundred years ago so pre-1920 the population of humanity was at about 2.2-2.5 billion people. A very common number said often was at about 2.4 billion right around pre-WW2. The late Dr. William Pierce stated in 1900, top of White peoples game the amount of Whites was at a fair higher percentage than today at about 15% of the population, 2013 or 2015 a little bit before he(Pierce) died Whites were at 9% and dropping.

(Using Pierce's calculations Whites totaled at about 360 million give or take. That means back then people of other races were at about 2.04 billion people. Using his current 9%, we land with the number of 900,000,000 vs 9.1 billion of other races)

So the White race DID increase but only because the jews let go of their nefarious campaigns to quell the Amalek to sleep. Remember 1980+ is when the enemy began it's full soviet offensive to castrate the White race and out-breed it or more specifically intifada/genocide, we are basically a late 1800s-1950s society with technology so when the 80s popped up the enemy just carried it's agenda with more intense vigor. Which is funny because xtianity exploded but also shot itself in the foot with so many people blasting the air with enemy spirituality)

(Think late 1800s-1945 war generation and baby boomers pumping the jebus mumbo jumbo)

The actual number of humans I guess unofficial linked to official is probably closer to 10 billion rather than 8 billion. For example 12 years ago, humans were calculated at about 5ish-6ish billion in fact that number was spit out quite often from around 2000 to about 2011 or so. Then came the 7 billion area 2012-2014, then at about 8. And now sitting pretty at about 10ish billion. Despite the fact death occurs almost 24/7 just about every second or minute there is death whether it's aging or pre-mature like say Chinese death camps or North Korean death camps or murder or weapons.

The fact of the matter is humans out-breed the death rate. But the question becomes do humans care about their race follow racial hygiene in Eugenics and also respect other races through racial separation and racial segregation.

A firm and unfortunate: No, in no fucking way is humanity en masse performing these things the Gods laid out and every civilization hell I would not be surprised if even the enemy reptilian and greys that are able to reproduce as a few of them do have genitals procreate with the best of the best. Meanwhile Earth is retard heaven, when your xtians love retards more than they love their own racial template, you got a problem.

Unfortunately as the day goes by probably each day tens of thousands of babies are born. Each day, week, month, year pretty soon 10 billion becomes 15, 20, 30 etc.etc. the perfect 1970s, 1980s dystopian nightmare like Blade Runner or Total Recall or any other of the horrendous movie events that prime into the mass mind for materialization.

Hitler said it best "*IF* the White race were to disappear the Asians can only keep the World afloat for another 3 or 4 decades before we enter a new dark ages".

Even the jews who love to exterminate their enemy Amalek, Whitey would probably start (((kvetching))) that the World isn't working as they thought it would be. They might be a parasitical race but when it comes to prime time, they get fucked over as well cause no matter what the darkies and Asians would probably just exterminate the jews as well cause "they look White".

It's like HP.Cobra has said about two or three times now. *IF* the enemy reptilians come they are just as liable to borg and enslave the jews. I mean when your God(reptards and greytards) blast your camp with fiery weapons cause your (((kvetching))) about poor conditions and nasty things like piss, shit, and vomit. Then that shows your Gods true colors even THEY the reptards and greytards will exterminate their own malefic creation. Could you imagine the enemy E.T.s having to deal with jews, they'd borg/kill them all.

Luciferian Liberation Front/LLF: quote from the bible.

"We then see an interesting example of God again using his "fiery" beam weapon to punish his people who complained about their poor living conditions. It appears that the "fire" was unleashed intentionally by the aliens in order to maintain order. When Moses pleads to the "Lord," the fire is finally put out, God then descends in his "cloud" to view his handiwork.

Numbers 11:1 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. 11:2 And the people cried unto Moses; and when Moses prayed unto the LORD, the fire was quenched. 11:3 And he called the name of the place Taberah: because the fire of the LORD burnt among them. 11:25 And the LORD came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease.

ShadowTheRaven said:
If you can't outbreed your enemy, what do you do?

Strip away their power and kill them. That's what we've been doing for 5+ years, and will continue to do.

Don't get me wrong, I would like there to be more White people on Earth. But this hinges on QUALITY White people, not Leftist Communist Transsexual Pedo Jew sympathizers. And this forgets Earth has a finite amount of resources, which means we will have to expand at some point SOON if people are going to keep breeding like rabbits.

Also nice pfp.

Gear88 said:
Less than a hundred years ago so pre-1920 the population of humanity was at about 2.2-2.5 billion people. A very common number said often was at about 2.4 billion right around pre-WW2.

Thank you for the correction, I must've been thinking 1820's population not 1920's. Time alludes me, and the scope of everything up to this point boggles the mind. Especially when you've lived through key events as I have in past lives.

I will not argue my point anymore past which I have already. We have a job to do, and ultimately what happens to the undedicated general populace is for the most part out of our hands and will be until the gods arrive and SS are at the helm.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back