Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thanks to the HP's and the brothers and sisters of the forum

afl666

I want to thank the Hp's and congratulate them for the incredible work you do for Satan and all the Gods of Hell; and I want to thank the Forum members who advised me and tried to help me.

I'm really tired of nothing going right, even doing AoP, Cleanings, Rituals and having a faith and knowledge that Satan is the only true God; and of course the Gods of Hell, too.

I'm giving up on myself, because unfortunately nothing I do is enough to improve my life. Before the negative critics of the Forum want to give their shitty opinions and attack me in the way that many know how to do (attacks that instead of helping the person, only reinforces the desire to give up everything), remember that you don't know what people's real lives are like; you don't know what each person goes through or has gone through in this life.

I have always been in favor of criticism, as they can help us evolve; but constructive criticism, not destructive one. And unfortunately there are some members of the Forum who are very destructive when they give their opinions.

I am not an infiltrator and not even a troll. I am just a person who has gone through a lot of bad things in this life and who, when he discovered Spiritual Satanism, was finally able to see the truth and discover the truth about the cursed Nazarene and all his lies.

I will always love and respect Satan and the Gods of Hell, because today I can say that I know the truth; that Satan (is the one true God) and the Gods of Hell are real and want only the best for humanity.

I will hope (this is from the heart) that all humanity will see and know the truth; that the "god" they so admire is just a big lie and that only this "god" is the one to blame for all the misfortunes that overwhelm humanity.

I hope I can see the victory of Satan and the Gods. I

wish luck, success and achievements for all HP's and all SS.

afl666 said:

Persevering, What It Means to Be a True Satanist

You're not the only one who's been in this situation, and you won't be the last to get out of it.

Do you know what you are? You are a child of Satan. His very strength flows through you, it's there and it will never leave, it will help you through the hardest of struggles. But in order for it to do so, you need to let it.

If there's something you're struggling with then let us help you, don't shy away. We're here for each other in the hardest of times, we're a family. What's going on that has you feel this way? Are you under psychic attack from the enemy? Are things in your life holding you down?

We can give advice and guidance, you just have to trust us. So please, tell us what's going on.

Ghost in the Machine said:

Thank you for caring about me.

It's actually a lot of things, not just enemy attacks; but mostly things in my life that are holding me back. I'll try to explain everything in a way that's not tiring.

I live with two other people, one of them is a fucking Christian and the other one is a fucking Christian/macumbeira. They think I'm an atheist, and besides saying "prayers" to me; there are bibles, scapulars, crosses, saints and angel articles scattered around the apartment (now imagine what they would do if they found out I was SS).

Besides, my stepmother works with black magic (she did a black magic job to kill me and as a sequel I became physically handicapped). She took advantage of the fact that I hadn't been walking for 8 months and turned my whole family against me and made my father throw me "away as if I were garbage".

My father passed away and left no will, and now we're in a legal dispute over the inheritance. She has already stolen money, jewelry, real estate from us and this dispute has been in court for over six years. I have done several rituals to get back everything that was stolen from me and also to destroy this wretch, I have done spells, I have asked Satan and the Gods for help, I am doing "Free the Soul" again. If I had already received everything that was stolen from me, I would not be in this situation.

I have been unemployed for over a year, I have no money for anything and now with Covid-19 my situation has gotten even worse. I am full of late bills and I still run the risk of having my electricity and water cut off for non-payment. I've done rune spells, aura programming and I'm doing "Free the Soul" and Spells again. Not only for money, but also for employment.

I had a beautiful cat, who needed to have a surgery because otherwise she would die (she had pyometra open), as I didn't have and I don't have money to pay for her surgery and in the city where I live there is no public vet; my cat died in front of me. I saw her crying in pain and bleeding to death and I could not do anything to help her. I can't get everything she's suffered out of my mind, her dying in her last minutes of life. She died because of me, because I couldn't afford her treatment.

I wrote this post some time ago:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34420. I did Lydia's work for "Psychological Damage Healing" with Wunjo and I'm doing it again. Everything I've been through, especially everything I've felt is coming back to life. I can't touch myself, I'm disgusted and ashamed of myself. I had nightmares again about the disgusting man who raped me, I remembered everything he did to me.

Nothing I do right. I do Aura and Ansuz cleansing for cleansing; AoP, Program the Aura for Protection and Algiz; RTR, Return Curse, I did the 40 Day Program, Meditation, study the Forum, the site, read a chapter of Al Jilwah every day, Alignment and Rotation of the Chakras, Sananda, Obliterate Saturn (I am doing it again), Ansuz to eliminate Negative Planetary Transits, I have done Inanna Meditation, Satanama, Satnam, Breathing Exercises. I can't do Hatha Yoga anymore, because every time I did my cat who died she was playing with me while I did it (I always had to put a cloth on her for her to lie down beside me while I did Yoga). Every time I go out in the sun, I do Aura cleansing to enjoy the energy.

I don't know if this has to do with it, but there are a couple of weeks that I always see the shape of a small black animal following me inside my apartment (sometimes it looks like a cat and sometimes it looks like a dog). And it's not my cat that died because she was gored (white, yellow and black). I don't feel afraid when I see this figure, I just get intrigued to know why it follows me.

I can't open my psychic centers (I hear 24 hours a day a hum in my ears and a very strong head), and many times these hums even give me a headache. At night the buzzings are stronger.

I feel a lot of pressure on my back and sometimes heat on my spine and back (at heart level).

Sometimes when I am Meditating or doing my Protection routine, AoP, etc; I feel a very big pressure on my head and I have the feeling that "I am getting out of my body".

Whenever I do the Chakra Rotation I feel them vibrating, their warmth, but as soon as I stop doing it; it is as if they fall asleep.

I always wake up feeling very tired, it's like I've been walking all night.

I can no longer visualize or feel my Aura. I can no longer go to my Astral Temple.

I have asked Satan and the Gods to give me a direction, a direction; but I know that both Satan and the Gods are busy with the struggles that both they and the SS are going through; so I know it is hard for them to help me.

I don't blame them and I will never blame them for everything I have been through and what I am going through. I know that I am to blame for everything (I am not victimising myself, but only assuming my guilt, my mistakes, my weakness and lack of power).

I can no longer dream or visualize myself being happy, in my new home, with a decent job, married to a guy who respects me (I don't want to die alone). I can no longer dream (visualize) about my goals.

What I most wanted and want is for justice to be done. That I would get back everything that was stolen from me, see the destruction of this wretch who tried to kill me I stole. To forget every time I was raped.

Anyway, nothing I do works. I'm a failure as a person, as an SS, as a woman, as a "mother" of cats.

I forgot to mention something... I'm an abortion that didn't work out and my birth was the reason for my parents' separation. My mother didn't want my custody because I'd get in the way of her remaking her life. She always denied me as her daughter (she said it to my face); and it got worse after I became physically disabled. Both she and my father made it very clear to me that they did not put a "crippled daughter" in the world and that therefore; they were ashamed of me.

That's it...

I forgot to write three things in the first answer I posted for you.

The first is that before I made my Dedication I always saw, heard, and felt the presence of spirits and knew whether it was bad energy or not; but after I made my Dedication, I "lost that gift.

The second thing is that I am a stalemate. My empathy is so strong that even if I talk on the phone to a negative person, I still absorb that energy. For this I am doing a job that I saw at the Ol argedco luciftias Forum.

The third thing is that I predict the death of people, not only that they will die, but especially when they will die.

afl666 said:

----

I'm going to help you, okay? Stay here and keep visiting these forums, I'll advise you on how to set things right because I recognize this situation from my own past and if I managed to escape so can you.

What you're in is what I call a "Dread Chamber", an encapsulated residential space of overwhelmingly toxic negative energies that have completely engulfed your home and living space and of which is perpetually manifesting negative event after negative event per the law of attraction. The reason your meditations are not working is because all of these negative energies are so overwhelming that the little energies you do manage to conjure are immediately snuffed out by them.

I dealt with this same thing in a most atrocious past almost as psychologically debilitating as yours. I'm going to help you get out of this and we're going to start from the very basics okay? It's going to be slow progress but it was slow progress for me as well, every little bit is going to count in the end.

What you need to do is you need to go outside to do your meditations, you need to leave this place, this entire area you're living in to escape that Dread Chamber, you don't have to go very far it can be as far as a backyard, you just need to be outside of it. Once you're out, finally you can do your cleanings unhindered and you've already been doing this as you've said but you need to do this every day and you're neglecting to do one very important thing while you're out there, building your protective aura must be done as well and both of these are going to be priority number 1 and you need to do these as thoroughly as possible while you're outside for as long as you can.

Because of the debilitation of your energies overtime due to this Dread Chamber you may struggle to feel things again but you'll pick it up again in time the more you do this. The cleaning will rid what gathered on your soul while you were in the Dread Chamber, and the protective aura will help hinder the negative energies of it from penetrating you so easily while you're in it. The more you clean and build up this protective aura outside every single day the longer you're going to be able to last in the Dread Chamber and you'll be able to build it up to a strong enough point where you can start to counter and clean out all of the negative energies in a room of your choosing (This is going to be your main meditation room, it should be where you have the most privacy).

You're going to completely sanctify and purify all of the energies in this meditation room, flush everything out, clean it physically too to the best of your ability. You're going to devote a couple weeks consistently every day to strictly just flushing out and cleaning out all of these negative energies in this room, and once all negative energies are completely cleaned out as best you could manage, you're going to shield this room with a binding spell to seal out all negative energies on each wall of your room and any and all doors and windows to your room, you're going to allow positive energies in but negative energy is going to be kept out, when we get to this part you can try asking Satan for help with the bindings and shielding of this room, he is never too busy to provide help when it is truly needed, you do not have to worry about him being too busy.

With this purified room you're going to make sure negative energy does not build up in it, you're going to keep it as spiritually clean as you can, this means whenever negative energies are attached to you or you just went through something very stressful, frustrating or negative, try to go outside and do the cleaning and protection meditations first as thoroughly as you can before going into your meditation room; or if this is not an option just thoroughly clean yourself and the energy in the room as best you can while you're in there and you can do energy cleanings of the room either every day, 3 times a week, twice a week, once a week, it's up to you.

This room is going to be your safe space and building up your energy/life-force/powers again is going to be crucial in here. This room is also where you're going to be able to actually start workings on getting a job, finding a place, etc doing whatever working at a time you can towards finding your own place, attracting a partner, etc and this time you're actually going to be able to conjure and put in the energies and this time they are going to work because no suffocating negative energies are cancelling them out and you're going to be getting your strength and bio-electricity/powers/energy back with the cleaning, foundation and aop outside and such.

This is the rough plan you're going to have laid out but you need to focus on one step at a time, so right now you need to focus on those cleanings and protections outside of the Dread Chamber as priority number one. Go outside every day or whenever and wherever you can, if you can do this twice a day that's great, then clean as much negative energy out of yourself as you can, really visualize yourself engulfed in overwhelmingly powerful white-gold flames and visualize them completely burning away and entirely destroying any and all negative energy in your soul.

Then when you've cleaned out as much as you can you're going to really build up a powerful protective aura to the best of your abilities. Even if you can't feel it very well anymore, do the foundation meditation and build up your energy as best you can and then do the AoP with very strong intent, belief and focus. Visualize diamond armour being built around you in layers with each breath and affirmation along with the white-gold aura expanding, growing brighter and more powerful as it's built up, strengthening your protection and know and believe that it is protecting you completely from any and all negative energies, deflecting them entirely and in totality. If the sun is out definitely inhale the direct sun energy and put it into this aura as well. Once you've built it up to the absolute that you believe you can within reason, focus and turn your attention to this protective aura and vibrate ALGIZ into it 88 times or as many times as you feel makes the aura most strongest in it's protective properties.

You're going to be doing this for several weeks every single day without fail if you can and as thoroughly for as long as you can while you're outside. After at least a month (you can even do an extra week or even an extra month to make extra sure if you want) has passed of doing this, cleaning and protecting your soul and building up your protective aura, come back to me on the forums and I'll explain your next steps.

With devotion, effort, faith and patience, you can and will get out of this. If you ever have any questions, I as well as other regulars and members will always be here to answer. You are not a failure, you just happened to be unaware of what was actually going on in the real reason as to why your efforts weren't working, it has absolutely nothing to do with you, it has to do with your surrounding environment. Now you are aware and you can begin to fix everything.

afl666 said:

The first is that before I made my Dedication I always saw, heard, and felt the presence of spirits and knew whether it was bad energy or not; but after I made my Dedication, I "lost that gift.

As I've stated above this has nothing to do with the dedication, your abilities have been debilitated by the Dread Chamber you're in, you need to build things up again, but if these abilities were already opened up before then this isn't going to take as long as it would take a fresh new member in meditation.

afl666 said:

----

Thanks for trying to help me. Thank you for explaining everything that's going on to me.

I feel very frustrated, knowing that I have been struggling for 10 months every day to get justice done in my life; waking up around 4:30 a.m. every day to have more time in my cleansing, AoP, Meditations, doing my spells for money, employment, justice, getting my goods back, and I simply did it all for nothing.

What I have heard most in the Forum in my last posts is that I am weak, that I am incompetent for not even getting a job, that Satan and the Gods are too busy with things more important than me or my problems. That I have to learn to walk in my own steps and that is what I did. I did my cleansing, protection, I did my spells following the SS calendar, I asked so much for Satan and the Gods to guide me, help me....

I really can't take it anymore. I really believed that my life would get better, that justice would be done...

You know how I feel.... Like I've been playing the clown for 10 months.

Thank you. :) :)

afl666 said:

What about the RTR and Curse Return?

Should I continue to do, or should I just do the cleaning and protection?

Thank you :) :)

Definitely keep doing those, yes, they're probably what have been keeping you from the worst of things.

Also I want to let you know, almost immediately after I sent you that long response I was out of nowhere bombarded with psychic attacks from the enemy. I fought it off on my own and such things have been a dime a dozen for me in the past so don't worry about that bit, it was just a nuisance for a few minutes, but that was the first time I've had a psychic attack from the enemy in months.

Whatever's going on the enemy clearly doesn't want you to break free from this and this only makes me more devoted into helping you because that means there's a very good reason for it. You may be someone with very threatening potential to them on this path like me and other devoted members.

It seems that those of us with the most threatening potential to the enemy have had to deal with the worst lives and break out of them because the enemy is doing extra on their part in this lifetime of ours to prevent us from finding happiness, peace, freedom etc in order to come into our own selves, powers and abilities.

So I'm definitely going to be helping you where I can within reason. I'm obviously not going to do meditations for you, etc, I'm only going to help and advise you on what you have to do. First major goal is of course getting out of this whole mess, then after that you should be devoting to freeing yourself to a lot of hangups and doing a lot of soul power-washing, etc. But you'll get to that when you get to that.

afl666 said:

----

I'm going to help you, okay? Stay here and keep visiting these forums, I'll advise you on how to set things right because I recognize this situation from my own past and if I managed to escape so can you.

What you're in is what I call a "Dread Chamber", an encapsulated residential space of overwhelmingly toxic negative energies that have completely engulfed your home and living space and of which is perpetually manifesting negative event after negative event per the law of attraction. The reason your meditations are not working is because all of these negative energies are so overwhelming that the little energies you do manage to conjure are immediately snuffed out by them.

I dealt with this same thing in a most atrocious past almost as psychologically debilitating as yours. I'm going to help you get out of this and we're going to start from the very basics okay? It's going to be slow progress but it was slow progress for me as well, every little bit is going to count in the end.

What you need to do is you need to go outside to do your meditations, you need to leave this place, this entire area you're living in to escape that Dread Chamber, you don't have to go very far it can be as far as a backyard, you just need to be outside of it. Once you're out, finally you can do your cleanings unhindered and you've already been doing this as you've said but you need to do this every day and you're neglecting to do one very important thing while you're out there, building your protective aura must be done as well and both of these are going to be priority number 1 and you need to do these as thoroughly as possible while you're outside for as long as you can.

Because of the debilitation of your energies overtime due to this Dread Chamber you may struggle to feel things again but you'll pick it up again in time the more you do this. The cleaning will rid what gathered on your soul while you were in the Dread Chamber, and the protective aura will help hinder the negative energies of it from penetrating you so easily while you're in it. The more you clean and build up this protective aura outside every single day the longer you're going to be able to last in the Dread Chamber and you'll be able to build it up to a strong enough point where you can start to counter and clean out all of the negative energies in a room of your choosing (This is going to be your main meditation room, it should be where you have the most privacy).

You're going to completely sanctify and purify all of the energies in this meditation room, flush everything out, clean it physically too to the best of your ability. You're going to devote a couple weeks consistently every day to strictly just flushing out and cleaning out all of these negative energies in this room, and once all negative energies are completely cleaned out as best you could manage, you're going to shield this room with a binding spell to seal out all negative energies on each wall of your room and any and all doors and windows to your room, you're going to allow positive energies in but negative energy is going to be kept out, when we get to this part you can try asking Satan for help with the bindings and shielding of this room, he is never too busy to provide help when it is truly needed, you do not have to worry about him being too busy.

With this purified room you're going to make sure negative energy does not build up in it, you're going to keep it as spiritually clean as you can, this means whenever negative energies are attached to you or you just went through something very stressful, frustrating or negative, try to go outside and do the cleaning and protection meditations first as thoroughly as you can before going into your meditation room; or if this is not an option just thoroughly clean yourself and the energy in the room as best you can while you're in there and you can do energy cleanings of the room either every day, 3 times a week, twice a week, once a week, it's up to you.

This room is going to be your safe space and building up your energy/life-force/powers again is going to be crucial in here. This room is also where you're going to be able to actually start workings on getting a job, finding a place, etc doing whatever working at a time you can towards finding your own place, attracting a partner, etc and this time you're actually going to be able to conjure and put in the energies and this time they are going to work because no suffocating negative energies are cancelling them out and you're going to be getting your strength and bio-electricity/powers/energy back with the cleaning, foundation and aop outside and such.

This is the rough plan you're going to have laid out but you need to focus on one step at a time, so right now you need to focus on those cleanings and protections outside of the Dread Chamber as priority number one. Go outside every day or whenever and wherever you can, if you can do this twice a day that's great, then clean as much negative energy out of yourself as you can, really visualize yourself engulfed in overwhelmingly powerful white-gold flames and visualize them completely burning away and entirely destroying any and all negative energy in your soul.

Then when you've cleaned out as much as you can you're going to really build up a powerful protective aura to the best of your abilities. Even if you can't feel it very well anymore, do the foundation meditation and build up your energy as best you can and then do the AoP with very strong intent, belief and focus. Visualize diamond armour being built around you in layers with each breath and affirmation along with the white-gold aura expanding, growing brighter and more powerful as it's built up, strengthening your protection and know and believe that it is protecting you completely from any and all negative energies, deflecting them entirely and in totality. If the sun is out definitely inhale the direct sun energy and put it into this aura as well. Once you've built it up to the absolute that you believe you can within reason, focus and turn your attention to this protective aura and vibrate ALGIZ into it 88 times or as many times as you feel makes the aura most strongest in it's protective properties.

You're going to be doing this for several weeks every single day without fail if you can and as thoroughly for as long as you can while you're outside. After at least a month (you can even do an extra week or even an extra month to make extra sure if you want) has passed of doing this, cleaning and protecting your soul and building up your protective aura, come back to me on the forums and I'll explain your next steps.

With devotion, effort, faith and patience, you can and will get out of this. If you ever have any questions, I as well as other regulars and members will always be here to answer. You are not a failure, you just happened to be unaware of what was actually going on in the real reason as to why your efforts weren't working, it has absolutely nothing to do with you, it has to do with your surrounding environment. Now you are aware and you can begin to fix everything.

afl666 said:

As I've stated above this has nothing to do with the dedication, your abilities have been debilitated by the Dread Chamber you're in, you need to build things up again, but if these abilities were already opened up before then this isn't going to take as long as it would take a fresh new member in meditation.
Thank you for helping our sister Ghost I wanted to help her too but I am not advanced enough to advise people. You are a great SS.

Afl666 we all get difficult times, I would rather not even get to details. Too tiring to even open this subject.

You need to persist and get stronger. You can succeed and everyone here can. It's a matter of persisting and using the means we were all given.

I'm sorry about the attacks you've suffered.

Yesterday I seriously thought about giving up everything, I was really bad all day; but after getting some sleep and rest; and seeing your post was confirmation that I shouldn't give up.

I will follow all your guidelines yes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Afl666 we all get difficult times, I would rather not even get to details. Too tiring to even open this subject.

You need to persist and get stronger. You can succeed and everyone here can. It's a matter of persisting and using the means we were all given.

HP,

Thanks for the words.

I'm gonna persist, I'm gonna fight, I'm gonna get strong and I'm gonna win. :) :)

afl666 said:

What about the RTR and Curse Return?

Should I continue to do, or should I just do the cleaning and protection?

Thank you :) :)

Definitely keep doing those, yes, they're probably what have been keeping you from the worst of things.

Also I want to let you know, almost immediately after I sent you that long response I was out of nowhere bombarded with psychic attacks from the enemy. I fought it off on my own and such things have been a dime a dozen for me in the past so don't worry about that bit, it was just a nuisance for a few minutes, but that was the first time I've had a psychic attack from the enemy in months.

Whatever's going on the enemy clearly doesn't want you to break free from this and this only makes me more devoted into helping you because that means there's a very good reason for it. You may be someone with very threatening potential to them on this path like me and other devoted members.

It seems that those of us with the most threatening potential to the enemy have had to deal with the worst lives and break out of them because the enemy is doing extra on their part in this lifetime of ours to prevent us from finding happiness, peace, freedom etc in order to come into our own selves, powers and abilities.

So I'm definitely going to be helping you where I can within reason. I'm obviously not going to do meditations for you, etc, I'm only going to help and advise you on what you have to do. First major goal is of course getting out of this whole mess, then after that you should be devoting to freeing yourself to a lot of hangups and doing a lot of soul power-washing, etc. But you'll get to that when you get to that.

Also I want to let you know, almost immediately after I sent you that long response I was out of nowhere bombarded with psychic attacks from the enemy.

Hey so this does happen to people . ( I dont really know what to say) . I felt like taking anti psychotics for a long time because of this thinking I had gone crazy . Hearing voices etc

But I do have to say you are incredibly strong . I mess up 99 percent of my posts because of this reason.

I would be better if I dont post instead of giving out bad or fucked up advice.

I was literally on a plane once when I was psychically attacked.

I kind of hold like the yoga linked I posted to you .
And hold the tough poses and repeat - " service before self". I kind of have that and after the 100s of times I fucked up I dont want to anymore.

Take Care brother <3

afl666 said:
I want to thank the Hp's and congratulate them for the incredible work you do for Satan and all the Gods of Hell; and I want to thank the Forum members who advised me and tried to help me.

I'm really tired of nothing going right, even doing AoP, Cleanings, Rituals and having a faith and knowledge that Satan is the only true God; and of course the Gods of Hell, too.

I'm giving up on myself, because unfortunately nothing I do is enough to improve my life. Before the negative critics of the Forum want to give their shitty opinions and attack me in the way that many know how to do (attacks that instead of helping the person, only reinforces the desire to give up everything), remember that you don't know what people's real lives are like; you don't know what each person goes through or has gone through in this life.

I have always been in favor of criticism, as they can help us evolve; but constructive criticism, not destructive one. And unfortunately there are some members of the Forum who are very destructive when they give their opinions.

I am not an infiltrator and not even a troll. I am just a person who has gone through a lot of bad things in this life and who, when he discovered Spiritual Satanism, was finally able to see the truth and discover the truth about the cursed Nazarene and all his lies.

I will always love and respect Satan and the Gods of Hell, because today I can say that I know the truth; that Satan (is the one true God) and the Gods of Hell are real and want only the best for humanity.

I will hope (this is from the heart) that all humanity will see and know the truth; that the "god" they so admire is just a big lie and that only this "god" is the one to blame for all the misfortunes that overwhelm humanity.

I hope I can see the victory of Satan and the Gods. I

wish luck, success and achievements for all HP's and all SS.

Sorry I didnt read your post thoroughly.
You actually dis pretty great.
Knowing this truth in itself is a very big thing and you are better off than 99 percent of the world.

Also I think there is a reason people are so hard here because as you said everyone is going through some problems in their lives.

If you feel tired of meditating as such can be attributed to the follwing-
1. Low vril
2. psychic attacks ( these can even be in the form of I am not good enough etc)
3. Doing the basic meditations only when you are ready for the higher level meditations

These are some of the most basic points and you know yourself better so only you can truly realise what is the reason for this.

Keep a journal. Seriously. Not as a meditation one but just noting down what you do everyday. Also dont be discouraged. Spirituality in one way is slow. Though you will have a lot of personal power but sticking to meditations everyday for a year can seem a tedious task.

Positivity about yourself is very important.
Keep small goals, accomplish them and actually feel proud of yourself. Also you spiritual power for your own benefit, dont neglect yourself.

Need money? Do a rune.
Need some sort of treatment medically?( Do some Yoga or breathing then affirmations or rune again).
Think it in this way , you can treat yourself , grow , etc without having to pay a dime.
All Satan asks you is to take care of yourself.

I have always been fond of military as a kid and so I always read how they did things and even with low vril I tried to accomplish those tasks like Hell's week etc. With spiritual power these things become 100 times easier.

Make a list and positive affirmations for yourself dont really need to direct it but just think about it and feel good and on with meditations.

Keep a journal and just see how far you have come . You will be amazed to see the transformation in yourself in just a couple of months. When I was doing the Hells Army 6 month manual I literally had friends tell me things like " you change every month".

Spirituality will make your life 10000 times better.

There was a video on Bitchute which has now been taken out called 5 times a day.

In perfectly non war like situations the meditations you do would be awesome and enough for the day. But think about it , you walk 5km and then there are forces that are trying to pull you back from where you started or even worse completely break you down.

Just for a month do these apart from cleaning , aop and void.

1. A mantra like Satanas Or Satanama or Raum or Surya even 13 times in the morning as soon as you wake up.
2. Kundalini yoga ( if you are new , do it 54 times instead of 108 times).
3. Breathing exercises
4. Hatha yoga or any of the above 3
5. Any of the above 3

Be like from now till one month this is all I will do . These 5 things. Keeping a journal will help you prioritise what is most important and help you design affirmations.

Now lots of people here have been dedicated for 20 years . Now if you compare them to yourself it can be quite intimdating.

Also Al-jilwah states not to have friendly association with those that are without.
All they will do is pull you down or be psychic vampires feeding off your energy making you drained . Also all their bullshit opinions about things will stick with you too.

At the end of the day all you really have to do is grow as an individual. Take Care of yourself, your needs ,etc Also I havent read all of your posts so I dont really know if you do the RTRs or not but if you find problems in doing that just do it for 1 rep.
And do the affirmations.

Remember "You are awesome" and with the guidance of Gods, HPs and everyone else you will be 1000x times.

Think about it if you have a negative approach towards meditations that it doesnt really cost anything , with void YOU WILL DO things 100x faster and better be it work or studies.

Also if you havent already asked Satan to bless your house i, do it. I didnt and I suffered a lot. But then again what our Commander keeps saying " Stay strong". When you grow the problems you are having now will seem trivial. And maybe after a couple of months you will be like " this problem I was facing wasnt even that serious."

Be Patient.
Think long term.
Stay strong. Live well. Do something for yourself and the people around you ( with the RTR or just any form of activism).

Also try this 5 times a day what I mentioned above just for a month with your regular meditations. You will be amazed to see how sorted your life will be in a month. Now think about this growth in a year or in like 5 years.
All will be good for you provided you follow what is good for you and do what is needed.

Take Care.

You dedicated to a " school of thought" which 99 percent of the world claims is wrong and evil. You are a winner and strong. Just take this winning to a higher level.

Also dont be afraid to communicate your problems to Satan or the Gods. When I hadnt blessed my house and was with my dad in a car Satan's sigil literally was moving throughout my body. This is the kind of love you get without even asking for it.

Just stay strong.

Your belief system will guide you in doing things.
Be strong. Have simple affirmations like " Today is a good day to mediate". " Or nothing can stop me , I am already doing much better than 99 percent of the world" or just " I will make the Gods proud with my effort and when they come back they will be proud of what I have done for myself and the world".
The last one is my favorite and still use it everyday.

Again Take Care.
Grow <3

afl666 said:

I'm sorry,

Wrong post. :roll: :roll:

Also as mentioned on the site. If you do the power meditations, which you clearly do , you thoughts and feelings are much more powerful.
Why use this power to be negative about yourself when you are clearly doing things to make yourself better.

Be positive about yourself and the meditations.
Know the meditations do only good for you.

Know your thoughts are much more powerful than the average person and repeat the above affirmations with pure will. You will be 100 times better if not instantly maybe over a couple of days.
But you will feel better.
You have to stay positive about yourself.
Strength is just following the program , RTRs and taking care of yourself.
Dont keep very high expectations of what strength is. Also simple things even thought it might sound funny, be like " I will be a void expert" and enjoy the meditation with positivity and focus. Do this with all your meditations. Like " I will have the cleanest aura ever" Then do it. No matter how the meditation goes atleast you will be positive about it. These simple things make meditations and life 100 times better.

Take Care again :)

afl666 said:

I'm sorry,

Wrong post. :roll: :roll:

Also this might sound funny but void. I give it like very very much importance. I will share a story with you.
I was asleep and there was an attack while I was asleep. And I was lierally repeating " Sah Tah Nah Mah" during the attack in my sleep. Sounds funny rite?
Give your pain a funny aspect , but do know how to protect yourself.

Like for me I was like " What would the Astral entitiy be thinking about me repeating Satanama during an attack xD" .
Tonight I had an attack where I was literally screaming " Vee-Nah-Sah" in my sleep when I got attacked.

Ask me if I could do this when I was newly dedicated or not following the protocol good enough- The answer would be "no". With consistently working on yourself you will be able to save yourself too.

Usthepeople666,

Thank you for the posts, for sharing your experience and especially for all the tips and guidelines.

I'll add your guidelines to the routine I did with the Ghost guidelines on the machine.

Thank you for helping me. :) :)

Ghost in the machine
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Usthepeople666

I want to thank you for everything, but I can no longer participate in a place where disrespect of people is practiced.

I don't want for me a family where the physical appearance is of a person is totally disrespected, where the fat person is regarded as an unhealthy person, a disgusting person, a person who has no capacity to fight for Satan and the Gods.

I did not come to the Forum and Satanism to be disrespected and I will no longer accept being disrespected by an SS or by anyone. I would be disrespecting myself if I stayed and I will not do that to myself.

Unfortunately there are SS who do not know what the word RESPECT means, and when there is no respect it becomes a toxic coexistence.

It's not a question of enemy attack, Jewish programming or weakness; it's a question of self-respect. For many years, I let people disrespect me in order to be accepted by them; but I promised myself that I would never do that to myself again.

Ghost in the machine, you wrote:

"Whatever's happening to the enemy clearly doesn't want you to get rid of it, and that only makes me more dedicated to helping him, because that means there's a good reason for it.

It seems that those of us with the most threatening potential for the enemy have had to deal with the worst lives and get out of them because the enemy is making an extra effort on their part in this life to prevent us from finding happiness, peace, freedom, etc. in order to get into ourselves, powers and abilities".

But unfortunately you were wrong. I'm sorry for the attacks you've suffered because of me and the time you, HP. Hoodedcobra666 and Usthepeople666 lost to me.

I still don't know what I'm going to do, I just know that I won't go back to the lies of the Nazarene and I will NEVER allow and/or accept anyone else to disrespect me.

afl666 said:
where the fat person is regarded as an unhealthy person
You think being fat is healthy? :lol:
And nobody said that you can't fight for Satan, you're just playing victim here.
And the opinion that fat people are disgusting is mine, most other people may not even think that.
What kind of person are you to stop going in a forum because another person has an opinion lol and also saying things others never said. I honestly think you are weak minded, you succumb to other people's opinion extremely easily. You're defensive about your fatness, you don't want to take action to become of a normal weight, in short, you're weak. You may leave the forums now and stay fat and defensive about that shitty condition, or you may take advice, man up and take action to become healthier.

Some of us here didn't have an easy life or still do, I am sure we all have our battles and struggles to deal with, we continue to fight back and not giving up. I had horrible events, that happened to me before, and many times I thought it was the end. Many times I did wish was the end. The pain was too much, but it was temporary. Everything is!
Do not give up, do work on yourself and find a way, there is always a way.

afl666 said:
Ghost in the machine
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Usthepeople666

I want to thank you for everything, but I can no longer participate in a place where disrespect of people is practiced.

I don't want for me a family where the physical appearance is of a person is totally disrespected, where the fat person is regarded as an unhealthy person, a disgusting person, a person who has no capacity to fight for Satan and the Gods.

I did not come to the Forum and Satanism to be disrespected and I will no longer accept being disrespected by an SS or by anyone. I would be disrespecting myself if I stayed and I will not do that to myself.

Unfortunately there are SS who do not know what the word RESPECT means, and when there is no respect it becomes a toxic coexistence.

It's not a question of enemy attack, Jewish programming or weakness; it's a question of self-respect. For many years, I let people disrespect me in order to be accepted by them; but I promised myself that I would never do that to myself again.

Ghost in the machine, you wrote:

"Whatever's happening to the enemy clearly doesn't want you to get rid of it, and that only makes me more dedicated to helping him, because that means there's a good reason for it.

It seems that those of us with the most threatening potential for the enemy have had to deal with the worst lives and get out of them because the enemy is making an extra effort on their part in this life to prevent us from finding happiness, peace, freedom, etc. in order to get into ourselves, powers and abilities".

But unfortunately you were wrong. I'm sorry for the attacks you've suffered because of me and the time you, HP. Hoodedcobra666 and Usthepeople666 lost to me.

I still don't know what I'm going to do, I just know that I won't go back to the lies of the Nazarene and I will NEVER allow and/or accept anyone else to disrespect me.

People here have belief in you, and that you should exalt your freedom beyond the self you currently have that you grossly want to be respected. It simply won't because of the nature of the aspirations here and you understand that. If you worry about the physical appearance stuff, don't bring it up and it won't be spoken of. Have mental maturity in it, there's much here in this forum for you to exalt yourself so don't baby out.

Assertion should be respected, and people here assert this, and the value of beauty and the higher ideals of Nature. That is only Natural (the highest respect) and if you want what is incontinent or bends from Nature you should go to an enemy group and yeah, leave completely. That wouldn't make sense at all as clearly you are capable of being mature here you have shown it in your writing. A real man (a separate thing from physical beauty) detaches from the need of "being accepted" you should be responsible first, being respected is the after effect. People will respect you if you are serious and not a quitter, saying the higher ideals of Satan to people in need and thus striving after them in yourself at your own pace. That will lead to self-respect. "Being accepted" as in by other people is flippant and day by day, doesn't really matter you won't always be accepted and the solution is a big whopping DEAL WITH IT! lol.

You exalt self-respect, so be that. Be yourself, a Satanist. People here will accept that.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Some of us here didn't have an easy life or still do, I am sure we all have our battles and struggles to deal with, we continue to fight back and not giving up. I had horrible events, that happened to me before, and many times I thought it was the end. Many times I did wish was the end. The pain was too much, but it was temporary. Everything is!
Do not give up, do work on yourself and find a way, there is always a way.

Hps.mlimlal666,

Thanks for the words.

I'm sorry I didn't answer earlier.

In these last few days I made an evaluation of my whole life and my attitudes; and finally I found my way.

It's funny that after I made this assessment and made the decision to follow the path I chose, I finally felt peace, serenity, hope and strength that I never felt in all my life.

I think it is a sign that in these last few days I have really discovered the path I have to follow to achieve my goals and the life I want for myself.

Thank you for

I have already sent HP Cobra the request to delete my access to the Forum.

******** I am answering you not to cause drama or to victimize myself. I am responding to your post just out of respect for you and your words.

I really hope that my attitude of respect for you, does not cause a stir and unnecessary discussions on the part of the Forum members.

As I have said several times, I am in favor of respect and my response to your post was only out of respect and not to cause unnecessary dramas and / or discussions. ******

afl666 said:

Thank you for caring about me.

It's actually a lot of things, not just enemy attacks; but mostly things in my life that are holding me back. I'll try to explain everything in a way that's not tiring.

I live with two other people, one of them is a fucking Christian and the other one is a fucking Christian/macumbeira. They think I'm an atheist, and besides saying "prayers" to me; there are bibles, scapulars, crosses, saints and angel articles scattered around the apartment (now imagine what they would do if they found out I was SS).

Besides, my stepmother works with black magic (she did a black magic job to kill me and as a sequel I became physically handicapped). She took advantage of the fact that I hadn't been walking for 8 months and turned my whole family against me and made my father throw me "away as if I were garbage".

My father passed away and left no will, and now we're in a legal dispute over the inheritance. She has already stolen money, jewelry, real estate from us and this dispute has been in court for over six years. I have done several rituals to get back everything that was stolen from me and also to destroy this wretch, I have done spells, I have asked Satan and the Gods for help, I am doing "Free the Soul" again. If I had already received everything that was stolen from me, I would not be in this situation.

I have been unemployed for over a year, I have no money for anything and now with Covid-19 my situation has gotten even worse. I am full of late bills and I still run the risk of having my electricity and water cut off for non-payment. I've done rune spells, aura programming and I'm doing "Free the Soul" and Spells again. Not only for money, but also for employment.

I had a beautiful cat, who needed to have a surgery because otherwise she would die (she had pyometra open), as I didn't have and I don't have money to pay for her surgery and in the city where I live there is no public vet; my cat died in front of me. I saw her crying in pain and bleeding to death and I could not do anything to help her. I can't get everything she's suffered out of my mind, her dying in her last minutes of life. She died because of me, because I couldn't afford her treatment.

I wrote this post some time ago:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34420. I did Lydia's work for "Psychological Damage Healing" with Wunjo and I'm doing it again. Everything I've been through, especially everything I've felt is coming back to life. I can't touch myself, I'm disgusted and ashamed of myself. I had nightmares again about the disgusting man who raped me, I remembered everything he did to me.

Nothing I do right. I do Aura and Ansuz cleansing for cleansing; AoP, Program the Aura for Protection and Algiz; RTR, Return Curse, I did the 40 Day Program, Meditation, study the Forum, the site, read a chapter of Al Jilwah every day, Alignment and Rotation of the Chakras, Sananda, Obliterate Saturn (I am doing it again), Ansuz to eliminate Negative Planetary Transits, I have done Inanna Meditation, Satanama, Satnam, Breathing Exercises. I can't do Hatha Yoga anymore, because every time I did my cat who died she was playing with me while I did it (I always had to put a cloth on her for her to lie down beside me while I did Yoga). Every time I go out in the sun, I do Aura cleansing to enjoy the energy.

I don't know if this has to do with it, but there are a couple of weeks that I always see the shape of a small black animal following me inside my apartment (sometimes it looks like a cat and sometimes it looks like a dog). And it's not my cat that died because she was gored (white, yellow and black). I don't feel afraid when I see this figure, I just get intrigued to know why it follows me.

I can't open my psychic centers (I hear 24 hours a day a hum in my ears and a very strong head), and many times these hums even give me a headache. At night the buzzings are stronger.

I feel a lot of pressure on my back and sometimes heat on my spine and back (at heart level).

Sometimes when I am Meditating or doing my Protection routine, AoP, etc; I feel a very big pressure on my head and I have the feeling that "I am getting out of my body".

Whenever I do the Chakra Rotation I feel them vibrating, their warmth, but as soon as I stop doing it; it is as if they fall asleep.

I always wake up feeling very tired, it's like I've been walking all night.

I can no longer visualize or feel my Aura. I can no longer go to my Astral Temple.

I have asked Satan and the Gods to give me a direction, a direction; but I know that both Satan and the Gods are busy with the struggles that both they and the SS are going through; so I know it is hard for them to help me.

I don't blame them and I will never blame them for everything I have been through and what I am going through. I know that I am to blame for everything (I am not victimising myself, but only assuming my guilt, my mistakes, my weakness and lack of power).

I can no longer dream or visualize myself being happy, in my new home, with a decent job, married to a guy who respects me (I don't want to die alone). I can no longer dream (visualize) about my goals.

What I most wanted and want is for justice to be done. That I would get back everything that was stolen from me, see the destruction of this wretch who tried to kill me I stole. To forget every time I was raped.

Anyway, nothing I do works. I'm a failure as a person, as an SS, as a woman, as a "mother" of cats.

I forgot to mention something... I'm an abortion that didn't work out and my birth was the reason for my parents' separation. My mother didn't want my custody because I'd get in the way of her remaking her life. She always denied me as her daughter (she said it to my face); and it got worse after I became physically disabled. Both she and my father made it very clear to me that they did not put a "crippled daughter" in the world and that therefore; they were ashamed of me.

That's it...

Sorry to see you go. Hope the best for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back