Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For anyone making Biotech plays, might wanna cash out MRNA

Specter

In case anyone's decisions were based on the post I shared from an insider I feel kinda responsible so I just post this here to look out for others but the fun might be over with Moderna. Time to cash out? if not just be careful from now on.

Otherwise this is some informative news as well

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/18/moderna-plans-to-issue-1point25-billion-in-fresh-equity-following-20percent-stock-jump.html

This basically means the whole show could've been a pump & dump from day 1, there are investigations going into this too.
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200519006005/en/MODERNA-INVESTIGATION-INITIATED-Louisiana-Attorney-General-Kahn
NEW ORLEANS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq., a partner at the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (“KSF”), is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Moderna, Inc. (NasdaqGS: MRNA). Such investors are advised to contact KSF Managing Partner Lewis Kahn toll-free at 1-877-515-1850 or via email ([email protected]), or visit https://www.ksfcounsel.com/cases/nasdaqgs-mrna/ to learn more.

The investigation concerns whether Moderna and certain of its officers and/or directors have engaged in fraud, negligence or other unlawful business practices.

On May 19, 2020, media outlets reported that vaccine experts had lodged criticism at the research intended to support the Company’s coronavirus vaccine candidate, based on insufficient data.

On this news, the price of Moderna’s shares plummeted over 20%, on heavier than average trading volume.

About Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC

KSF, whose partners include former Louisiana Attorney General Charles C. Foti, Jr., is one of the nation’s premier boutique securities litigation law firms. KSF serves a variety of clients – including public institutional investors, hedge funds, money managers and retail investors – in seeking recoveries for investment losses emanating from corporate fraud or malfeasance by publicly traded companies. KSF has offices in New York, California and Louisiana.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/moderna-stock-price-target-raised-goldman-sachs-coronavirus-drug-results-2020-5-1029212025
Goldman Sachs lifted its price target for Moderna stock to $105 from $63 on Monday after first trials for its coronavirus drug showed "encouraging" results.

Never trust a kike, when these kikes encourage things like this there are very ulterior motives. He's screwed people over with their money before and remained untouched, he can do so again. He's squeezing out the last juice so he can hit home.

It's possible there's no actual production of antibodies, in which because either the mRNA didn't get into the cells, the cells didn't make the proteins from the mRNA or the immune system didn't recognize those proteins ... or the dose was too low," Dr. Evan Anderson, the lead investigator of the Moderna vaccine study at Emory University where part of the human trial is taking place, told CNN's Gupta in a recent interview.
Anderson added that there is a "theoretical possibility" that the vaccine could trigger an "enhanced immune response" that actually worsens the illness.
Jason Schrum, a founding scientist at Moderna, also pointed out that the vaccine formulation listed on Moderna's clinical trial page for Covid-19 doesn't seem to include a key element to conjure a strong efficacy in any vaccine: the adjuvants.
Adjuvants stimulate the body's immune system to react to the vaccine antigen -- the molecules that trigger an immune response in the body. In other words, they boost the body's immune response.
"Typically, what you see in any vaccine if they use adjuvants, they clearly identify that and say this is the purpose of using in the vaccine formulation as an adjuvant," said Schrum, who is no longer with the company. "In that one [Moderna], I just don't see that."
Moderna confirmed that it is not using an adjuvant.'

Could this explain their CEO dumping shares at $80? The CMO is selling shares. And the CFO is leaving in August. Without having insiders it's very hard to make gains like those at the top of the pyramid, you have to study very closely on what they do. There could possibly be a buyback potential for a much cheaper price but it'd be best to wait for further results at this point. There are better vaccine stocks out there.

For anyone who made big gains so far happy payday! ;)

Specter said:
In case anyone's decisions were based on the post I shared from an insider I feel kinda responsible so I just post this here to look out for others but the fun might be over with Moderna. Time to cash out? if not just be careful from now on.

Otherwise this is some informative news as well

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/18/moderna-plans-to-issue-1point25-billion-in-fresh-equity-following-20percent-stock-jump.html

This basically means the whole show could've been a pump & dump from day 1, there are investigations going into this too.
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200519006005/en/MODERNA-INVESTIGATION-INITIATED-Louisiana-Attorney-General-Kahn
NEW ORLEANS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq., a partner at the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (“KSF”), is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Moderna, Inc. (NasdaqGS: MRNA). Such investors are advised to contact KSF Managing Partner Lewis Kahn toll-free at 1-877-515-1850 or via email ([email protected]), or visit https://www.ksfcounsel.com/cases/nasdaqgs-mrna/ to learn more.

The investigation concerns whether Moderna and certain of its officers and/or directors have engaged in fraud, negligence or other unlawful business practices.

On May 19, 2020, media outlets reported that vaccine experts had lodged criticism at the research intended to support the Company’s coronavirus vaccine candidate, based on insufficient data.

On this news, the price of Moderna’s shares plummeted over 20%, on heavier than average trading volume.

About Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC

KSF, whose partners include former Louisiana Attorney General Charles C. Foti, Jr., is one of the nation’s premier boutique securities litigation law firms. KSF serves a variety of clients – including public institutional investors, hedge funds, money managers and retail investors – in seeking recoveries for investment losses emanating from corporate fraud or malfeasance by publicly traded companies. KSF has offices in New York, California and Louisiana.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/moderna-stock-price-target-raised-goldman-sachs-coronavirus-drug-results-2020-5-1029212025
Goldman Sachs lifted its price target for Moderna stock to $105 from $63 on Monday after first trials for its coronavirus drug showed "encouraging" results.

Never trust a kike, when these kikes encourage things like this there are very ulterior motives. He's screwed people over with their money before and remained untouched, he can do so again. He's squeezing out the last juice so he can hit home.

It's possible there's no actual production of antibodies, in which because either the mRNA didn't get into the cells, the cells didn't make the proteins from the mRNA or the immune system didn't recognize those proteins ... or the dose was too low," Dr. Evan Anderson, the lead investigator of the Moderna vaccine study at Emory University where part of the human trial is taking place, told CNN's Gupta in a recent interview.
Anderson added that there is a "theoretical possibility" that the vaccine could trigger an "enhanced immune response" that actually worsens the illness.
Jason Schrum, a founding scientist at Moderna, also pointed out that the vaccine formulation listed on Moderna's clinical trial page for Covid-19 doesn't seem to include a key element to conjure a strong efficacy in any vaccine: the adjuvants.
Adjuvants stimulate the body's immune system to react to the vaccine antigen -- the molecules that trigger an immune response in the body. In other words, they boost the body's immune response.
"Typically, what you see in any vaccine if they use adjuvants, they clearly identify that and say this is the purpose of using in the vaccine formulation as an adjuvant," said Schrum, who is no longer with the company. "In that one [Moderna], I just don't see that."
Moderna confirmed that it is not using an adjuvant.'

Could this explain their CEO dumping shares at $80? The CMO is selling shares. And the CFO is leaving in August. Without having insiders it's very hard to make gains like those at the top of the pyramid, you have to study very closely on what they do. There could possibly be a buyback potential for a much cheaper price but it'd be best to wait for further results at this point. There are better vaccine stocks out there.

For anyone who made big gains so far happy payday! ;)

Thanks for the post! Sad no one else commented on this - and that I didn't see this earlier! I've personally been staying away from all the vaccination stocks. Assumed there would be too much volatility, and who knows when the kikes would control a dump or push things higher. Insane MRNA jumped all the way up to $170. Having dropped now to $100, and making a bit of climb, may still possibly show a correction down to the high-mid 90's, or possibly even high 80's. If it does make another correction, might be alright to get in there - but I squirm inside when I put my money towards super swej stocks lol. Any positive/beneficial, gentile-created vaccination companies out there you've come across that might be worth looking into? Even for those, I feel the swej will not let them get very far - good to keep on the radar and be in the know, but may be risky to assume they may go far for gains.

Would be great one day to have a financial group in the forum here to chat about this kind of stuff. One can only dream! :p

I got out of Moderna in favor for the Novavax merry-go round, Moderna is a front for a kike agenda, like most of anything nowadays, but I didn't want my money in there. Crashed a day after I called it, was probably a shakedown tbh but I did say there would be a good buyback potential. Also read my post on the Covid-19 megathread.

Right now I feel all of the covid plays are drying up, and most of everything has priced in already. However, the EV sector is really hot atm. As well as the Pet sector. But there's no use calling out any particular stock as it would probably get shorted by kikes, and it would be considered a pump. And also this may not be the appropriate place, but I felt we could use the financial advantage once in a while.

However, the perspectives gained here do offer some advantages here and there if you understand the mindset of the enemy and how you can use it to your advantage. I highly doubt they would want another Trump into office, they've gone to great lengths to discredit him and sabotage his viability into office. If Biden does manage to succeed they will no doubt try and boost his "economic influence" but it will be artificial. Therefore it might be a good decision to get into airline stocks.

Still hoping Trump manages to pull something off though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back