Page 2 of 2

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:59 am
by xudomode
Blitzkreig wrote:
xudomode wrote:Yo guys I'm downloading pdfs on the jos website to save on my phone and most aren't letting me open them. I wanna have all that information saved. What should I do.


You should make a separate thread for this. The files are fine, meaning the issue must be on your end. Try a different pdf viewer app.

I'm sorry I don't know how to make thread

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:00 am
by EasternFireLion666
The Alchemist7 wrote:
EasternFireLion666 wrote: but where I live it seems like it's all over.

You mean in Romania? How that? I looked on the comments in covid news from the last days and the vast majority of people do not really swallow this bullshit anymore, this is what I seen in the comments. I would like to see who exactly are you referring to? Is it people around you? People on the internet? And by the way I don't know how you do but when I debate with people who believe all the propaganda I tell them straight away that they are stupid and brainwashed and after show them the proofs. They don't deserve any patience or respect, yet I haven't seen many such people in the Romanian news comments in the last days.

You may see them all wearing masks and acting dump in the streets but they are forced to do so by the government. In UK only the most retarded and brainwashed wear masks in public because masks are not mandatory and most don't wear them, these people open doors with their legs instead of their hands and they run away when somebody approaches them, but they are a little minority though, most people don't care about this `measures`. If they think they are so clever by taking `measures` I wonder why they don't open doors with their heads instead of their legs...


Not necessarily about masks as you can choose to wear one without rules. People at work are basically bots and some friends as well. Especially the "educated ones" with universities and big salaries and shiet are bots. I admit I haven t looked recently at the comments on digi24 facebook page. That was the most robotic place. YT comments are more woke but I am not sure statistically how big of a percentage that is. I mean I see the few woke comments but when you go outside you see that the somehow woke people are old fossils and scumbag people while the ones that would have potential to be the future of the country and some efucation are at least 90% bots. Idk maybe the places I dwell in are just bad luck. Hearing what you say gives me some hope.
The thing that HP Cobra said about the press filming the dumbest conspiracy theorists like flat earthers in order to discredit the whole concept I have noticed for a long time. The press is the worst visible enemy at the moment. Democratic journalism does not exist anymore.

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:29 am
by ShadowTheRaven
wariorSS wrote:I'm from Transylvania, Ardeal.


Transylvania, the place where Dracula is from?

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 2:42 pm
by The Alchemist7
EasternFireLion666 wrote: Not necessarily about masks as you can choose to wear one without rules. People at work are basically bots and some friends as well. Especially the "educated ones" with universities and big salaries and shiet are bots.

I noticed as well these `educated` people with universities and office positions are more stupid than the general lower worker, probably because they are incompetent and dump but they get such positions due to relations and friendships. I think one reason people act like bots in the workplace is because they are scared not to lose their jobs as the economy degradation led to increased unemployment and redundancies. Also in the streets maybe people act like bots to avoid being fined by the police. Most people are rightfully scared not because of the virus itself, but because of the job or money loses they might get if not obeying the rules. But yea have a look in the youtube comments, from what I seen the majority there do not believe the TV propaganda anymore. The problem is many of them are rather making fun of the situation instead of seeking serious answers, this is unfortunately something that defines our people and I could see this everywhere irrespective of the situation.

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:30 pm
by Wotanwarrior
ShadowTheRaven wrote:
wariorSS wrote:I'm from Transylvania, Ardeal.


Transylvania, the place where Dracula is from?



Dracula was from Wallachia and Moldova.

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:16 pm
by The Alchemist7
Wotanwarrior wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:
wariorSS wrote:I'm from Transylvania, Ardeal.


Transylvania, the place where Dracula is from?



Dracula was from Wallachia and Moldova.

If I remember right, Vlad the Impaller was called `Dracula` also because he was member of a pagan royal organization. Xians in Romania sometimes call the Demons `draci`, which became a derogatory term for Demons because obviously xians are all brainwashed that Demons are evil and their jewish fictional god is all loving and good.

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 1:34 am
by Blitzkreig
xudomode wrote:I'm sorry I don't know how to make thread


It's ok. You cannot make a new thread under the announcements/main forum page, but you can under the Joy of Satan sub-forum. Once you enter there, at the top left is a button labeled "New Topic".

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 2:41 am
by Ramier108666
The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Transylvania, the place where Dracula is from?



Dracula was from Wallachia and Moldova.

If I remember right, Vlad the Impaller was called `Dracula` also because he was member of a pagan royal organization. Xians in Romania sometimes call the Demons `draci`, which became a derogatory term for Demons because obviously xians are all brainwashed that Demons are evil and their jewish fictional god is all loving and good.


I thought Dracula meant son of the Dragon? That would institute the pagan view and being dragons are symbolic of the Kundalini serpent.

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 6:15 pm
by Usthepeople666
Gear88 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:I truly hope the gods intervene because I refuse to get the vaccine. I rather die before getting it...

However, all thise who go against it might end up in the FEMA camps. Those werent built for nothing.


Alas I wish this were the case as well. I'm not one to complain much as I know the Gods help out in some way and deserve respect. But in my own personal opinion waiting 20 some odd years for them to return, is going to shower the World with shit by the time they arrive.

I know what you mean I'm concerned about the intents of CoVid-19 forget coronavirii, these have existed in various forms for decades now. It's the specific CoVid-19 bio-terrorist economic weapon developed by (((Communist China))). It's the perfect soft trolling virus to quash rights across the nations of the World. Like Hitler said "International gangster clique".

But I notice you make kinda a mistake on this HPS Shannon. Not to backhand troll you but I'm sure being born and growing up you've been given vaccines at some point or gotten sick from some child disease that is bad for adults if they get them such as the chickenpox. I highly doubt a person born in the last two-three-four decades hasn't been on the receiving end of vaccines. Unless of course your some tribe in the middle of no where. The civilized world built vaccines for a reason but now this exact reason is the reason why we are being inundated with manipulated manner of vaccines that cause issues.

Pardon me Shannon for kinda busting your chops. But I do wish the Gods would arrive sooner rather than later. I've had plenty of normal vaccines given but I do have concerns perhaps it's done something to me or maybe some underhanded issue.

In the end "What can you do?" IF they state they are gonna vaccinate I guess the people who pull out guns get shot or concentration camp.

Most are gonna abide but then what next? When's the next big one coming out? When is the next major blow coming?





But in my own personal opinion waiting 20 some odd years for them to return, is going to shower the World with shit by the time they arrive.

It is a test , a test of might
A honour , a race , the truth we represent
Time is a gift , for us to prove our blood
It is the Sat-Nam ansh in you me ,
Create heaven on Earth for the Universe to see,
It will all be a story like of honour and glory that you will preach to your kids,
If the worse is to happen so mote it be ,
Dont fear death or uncertaininty,
Remember our ancestors and what they have done for us,
Let it fill you with love and power,
20 years as cycle pass away, Imagine the next 1000 years when they are here to stay.

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:35 pm
by HP Mageson666
From what the Jew, Bill Gates even admitted this vaccine could start a new pandemic wave by infecting close to a million people by injecting this. So what is the point of almost destroying the economy and lives of millions with the shutdowns to prevent pandemic just to go through all this again with hundreds of thousands of new cases due to the actual vaccine.

The other reality is its come out in the news that in America in many cases the testing kits were contaminated with Covid before being used. So how many people got Covid because the test kit used on them already was contaminated with Covid. Very, strange that. Almost like someone wanted to spread this into the population for some reason.

The other situation is this Covid is a hybrid of MERS, SARS with HIV mixed in from reports of medical professionals who studied this virus. Who wants to get a diluted version of that injected into them... Maybe Bill Gates will go first on this.

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:14 pm
by Usthepeople666
HP Mageson666 wrote:From what the Jew, Bill Gates even admitted this vaccine could start a new pandemic wave by infecting close to a million people by injecting this. So what is the point of almost destroying the economy and lives of millions with the shutdowns to prevent pandemic just to go through all this again with hundreds of thousands of new cases due to the actual vaccine.

The other reality is its come out in the news that in America in many cases the testing kits were contaminated with Covid before being used. So how many people got Covid because the test kit used on them already was contaminated with Covid. Very, strange that. Almost like someone wanted to spread this into the population for some reason.

The other situation is this Covid is a hybrid of MERS, SARS with HIV mixed in from reports of medical professionals who studied this virus. Who wants to get a diluted version of that injected into them... Maybe Bill Gates will go first on this.



Same happened with the ICE prisoners( detainees). The results of some of them being positive were hidden from them or delayed and then the positive case people were transferred frequently through many prisons infecting many others.

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:00 pm
by The Alchemist7
Ramier108666 wrote: I thought Dracula meant son of the Dragon? That would institute the pagan view and being dragons are symbolic of the Kundalini serpent.

The name of the organization that he was part of was called the Dragon Order, although he might have inherited the name from his father who was also member of the Dragon Order.

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:29 pm
by Wotanwarrior
Ramier108666 wrote:
The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:


Dracula was from Wallachia and Moldova.

If I remember right, Vlad the Impaller was called `Dracula` also because he was member of a pagan royal organization. Xians in Romania sometimes call the Demons `draci`, which became a derogatory term for Demons because obviously xians are all brainwashed that Demons are evil and their jewish fictional god is all loving and good.


I thought Dracula meant son of the Dragon? That would institute the pagan view and being dragons are symbolic of the Kundalini serpent.


Dracul comes from the Latin dracos thats means dragon, the Romanian language is a mixture between Slavic and Latin.

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Tue May 26, 2020 12:54 am
by HP Mageson666
Vlad has been made into a villain for his methods of executing invading Turks who raped and enslaved his People. However the reason Vlad did this was in his own letters since he was raised in the Sultan's court he understood the one punishment that breaks the arrogant mind of the Islamic Turk was the stake and this was used by the Sultan's as the one method of punishment to keep fear on them. It worked the Turks lost their nerve and ran all the way back to Istanbul. With the Sultan running the fastest.

Vlad defeated the military power of the Islamic caliphate with a small military by using unconventional methods. This including the end assault on the Turks camp. Vlad and eight thousand of his men dressed up as Turkish soldiers and entered the camp at night. Vlad was able to sneak past the elite guards of the Sultan right into the Sultan's tent and he killed the man sleeping in the bed then yelled the Sultan is dead and the enemy is in the camp dressed as Turks. With this his men started attacking the Turks. Turks started to fight Turks in the confusion and Vlad and his men escaped. By the morning it was stated one hundred thousand Turks were no more. The Sultan's army was destroyed. The Turks will was destroyed and they just ran.

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:42 am
by Taurus
HP Mageson666 wrote:Vlad has been made into a villain for his methods of executing invading Turks who raped and enslaved his People. However the reason Vlad did this was in his own letters since he was raised in the Sultan's court he understood the one punishment that breaks the arrogant mind of the Islamic Turk was the stake and this was used by the Sultan's as the one method of punishment to keep fear on them. It worked the Turks lost their nerve and ran all the way back to Istanbul. With the Sultan running the fastest.

Vlad defeated the military power of the Islamic caliphate with a small military by using unconventional methods. This including the end assault on the Turks camp. Vlad and eight thousand of his men dressed up as Turkish soldiers and entered the camp at night. Vlad was able to sneak past the elite guards of the Sultan right into the Sultan's tent and he killed the man sleeping in the bed then yelled the Sultan is dead and the enemy is in the camp dressed as Turks. With this his men started attacking the Turks. Turks started to fight Turks in the confusion and Vlad and his men escaped. By the morning it was stated one hundred thousand Turks were no more. The Sultan's army was destroyed. The Turks will was destroyed and they just ran.

Why are turks the way they are? why are they so impressionable?

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Tue May 26, 2020 9:11 pm
by The Alchemist7
Wotanwarrior wrote: the Romanian language is a mixture between Slavic and Latin.

Yea not really. This claim would rather represent the conventional mainstream theory they tell us in the schools and conventional history books, but the reality is that actually the latin language originated from what I would personally call a `proto-romanian` language, meaning that Romanian is older than Latin and is Latin forming from Romanian and not the opposite. At this moment I only found this non-romanian source but if you are interested I can do a deeper research and post it here.
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=mU203ufRPpw

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:50 am
by HP Mageson666
Your not dealing with Turks as a people which is a collection of people of various backgrounds across a board. You're dealing with Islamic fanatics on a Jihad. The military campaigns of the Turks were Jihad's being fought by an Islamic caliphate.