States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
FancyMancy
Posts: 5054
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by FancyMancy »

Image
Alan Dershowitz has said the Constitution gives state governments the power to vaccinate people forcefully in order to prevent the spread of a contagious disease. "If you refuse to be vaccinated, the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor’s office and plunge a needle into your arm", Dershowitz said. He added that one has "no constitutional right to endanger the public".

Alan Dershowitz says the state has every right to ‘plunge a needle into your arm’ and forcibly vaccinate its citizens
https://www.theblaze.com/news/alan-ders ... s-citizens

Alan Dershowitz: States Can 'Absolutely' Mandate Vaccinations
https://www.newsmax.com/us/coronavirus- ... /id/967964
User avatar
eternal666light
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:28 am
Location: hell

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by eternal666light »

thats not going to go over well with the citizens...
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6993
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH1vaZXgbd0

2. https://www.thedailybeast.com/alan-ders ... ins-lawyer

3. Chances are if this jew claims this to be the case, this appears to be the agenda. Dershowitz is a Bnai'Brith member and is in the know of many things. Clearly, the jews want to go full way with corrosion of every freedom during the Pandemic.

An RTR a day, saves the day...
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Meteorite
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:30 am

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Meteorite »

Operation Warp speed, 300 million Americans to be vaccinated by January 2021. The army is going to help administer the vaccine onto the population. The Jews are going full steam ahead with their communist slave state plan. The chief adviser for Warp speed is Moncef Slaoui. Briefly looking into him, I found he was head researcher at GlaxSmithKline and this company is owned by Alphabet aka jewgle. This company then created Galvani Bioelectronics which Moncef was a chairman of. Here is a interesting interview of him talking about "bio-electronic medicine": https://www.statnews.com/pharmalot/2016 ... ectronics/

Basically Moncef Slaoui has been researching how to implant microchips via vaccine for the past few years. They also talk about charging you monthly for this microchip for the cure that it secretes. Probably will be deducted from your digital dollar federal reserve account.

I think the Jews might be boiling the frog to fast. Whenever people go hungry along with hyperinflation is when widespread looting and destruction will occur along with the Jews agenda. That's the only way I see out of this with the Jews pushing so hard.
HPS Shannon
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by HPS Shannon »

What do you expect from a dirty jew? This whole thing is because the vaccine. I truly think there will be a bloody revolution because are millions upon millions of people in America who wont stand for that. 

I know this vaccine will contain things in it that will alow them to control you and track you completely. The military has been experimenting with nano for decade. Apparently this new vaccine will contain specific things that fuse with the cells and hooks you up to the AI and 5G. Thay way we become part of the smart grid computer. 

Not to mention how many people might become autistic, diseased, paralyzed or infeetile because of it. Bill Gates has killed, maimed and caused sterility in gentikes in Indoa and Africa because of his vaccine.

In my opinion, vaccines are not safe and do not work. Even though there is irrefutable evidence that they dont work. That is the enemy's way of poisoning and altering us. Its disgustingly brilliant. If you claim its for health, people don't question. 

I'd like to say its my opinion but its fact. 77million people in the world are autistic because of them and the numbers have increased over the years. Thats a fact.

Trump said that the military will be used to give the vaccines out when its available in December/January. The military involved means it will be forced.

If they dont mandate it, they will for sure make it harder for you to work, travel, fly, drive and go into stores and businesses. We already see most of the country doing this for the mask situation. 

If they can make people wear masks then they will be able to get people to roll up their sleeve. 

I truly hope the gods intervene because I refuse to get the vaccine. I rather die before getting it...

However, all thise who go against it might end up in the FEMA camps. Those werent built for nothing.
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

HPS Shannon wrote:What do you expect from a dirty jew? This whole thing is because the vaccine. I truly think there will be a bloody revolution because are millions upon millions of people in America who wont stand for that. 

I know this vaccine will contain things in it that will alow them to control you and track you completely. The military has been experimenting with nano for decade. Apparently this new vaccine will contain specific things that fuse with the cells and hooks you up to the AI and 5G. Thay way we become part of the smart grid computer. 

Not to mention how many people might become autistic, diseased, paralyzed or infeetile because of it. Bill Gates has killed, maimed and caused sterility in gentikes in Indoa and Africa because of his vaccine.

In my opinion, vaccines are not safe and do not work. Even though there is irrefutable evidence that they dont work. That is the enemy's way of poisoning and altering us. Its disgustingly brilliant. If you claim its for health, people don't question. 

I'd like to say its my opinion but its fact. 77million people in the world are autistic because of them and the numbers have increased over the years. Thats a fact.

Trump said that the military will be used to give the vaccines out when its available in December/January. The military involved means it will be forced.

If they dont mandate it, they will for sure make it harder for you to work, travel, fly, drive and go into stores and businesses. We already see most of the country doing this for the mask situation. 

If they can make people wear masks then they will be able to get people to roll up their sleeve. 

I truly hope the gods intervene because I refuse to get the vaccine. I rather die before getting it...

However, all thise who go against it might end up in the FEMA camps. Those werent built for nothing.

This is where the line has to be drawn. If the military comes to my residence wanting to vaccinate, I am willing to fight or get shot and die rather than take it. Going to a FEMA camp and being stuck under one of those thousands of guillotines they bought years ago sounds nice, I’m ready to continue the fight in the Astral for our great Gods , never denounce them, actually I’m at peace over this reality. They ordered 500 million hypodermic needles for a population of 350 million, they are obviously anticipating on these needles being broken by BAD Goys that won’t want to have nanotech microchips and who knows what else in them. These are scenarios that we seriously have to consider now. When this starts heating up I’m telling everyone I know to not take it.. I hope Satan puts his protects everyone that will not be taking this even if they are Xtain nuts :(

And I’m not saying this as a tough guy, but Bill Gates is not sticking his stainless steel penis in my arm raping me and my physical, satanic, and racial family with his poison. Gates and Fauci have gone on national TV and said the vaccine will injure hundreds of thousands because if this is given to the majority of the world, the damage will be impossible to cover up. But to the sheeple, it is acceptable losses. Yeah my kid may have a had a convulsion of developed cancer from this shot but atleast I wasn’t an antivaxx conspiracy theorist!!!
Image

ϟ Keep it white! :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=52507

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ Powerful speech from the antichristϟ ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44453

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Image

Contact me privately :arrow: [email protected]
User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 1364
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

ALSO Dirtandshitz was Jeffery Epstein’s lawyer!! This guy is beyond sick
Image

ϟ Keep it white! :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=52507

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ Powerful speech from the antichristϟ ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44453

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Image

Contact me privately :arrow: [email protected]
Gear88
Posts: 1691
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Gear88 »

HPS Shannon wrote:I truly hope the gods intervene because I refuse to get the vaccine. I rather die before getting it...

However, all thise who go against it might end up in the FEMA camps. Those werent built for nothing.
Alas I wish this were the case as well. I'm not one to complain much as I know the Gods help out in some way and deserve respect. But in my own personal opinion waiting 20 some odd years for them to return, is going to shower the World with shit by the time they arrive.

I know what you mean I'm concerned about the intents of CoVid-19 forget coronavirii, these have existed in various forms for decades now. It's the specific CoVid-19 bio-terrorist economic weapon developed by (((Communist China))). It's the perfect soft trolling virus to quash rights across the nations of the World. Like Hitler said "International gangster clique".

But I notice you make kinda a mistake on this HPS Shannon. Not to backhand troll you but I'm sure being born and growing up you've been given vaccines at some point or gotten sick from some child disease that is bad for adults if they get them such as the chickenpox. I highly doubt a person born in the last two-three-four decades hasn't been on the receiving end of vaccines. Unless of course your some tribe in the middle of no where. The civilized world built vaccines for a reason but now this exact reason is the reason why we are being inundated with manipulated manner of vaccines that cause issues.

Pardon me Shannon for kinda busting your chops. But I do wish the Gods would arrive sooner rather than later. I've had plenty of normal vaccines given but I do have concerns perhaps it's done something to me or maybe some underhanded issue.

In the end "What can you do?" IF they state they are gonna vaccinate I guess the people who pull out guns get shot or concentration camp.

Most are gonna abide but then what next? When's the next big one coming out? When is the next major blow coming?
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = Orion = Our race is our nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index
Hailenki.88
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:37 am

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Hailenki.88 »

FancyMancy wrote:Image
Alan Dershowitz has said the Constitution gives state governments the power to vaccinate people forcefully in order to prevent the spread of a contagious disease. "If you refuse to be vaccinated, the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor’s office and plunge a needle into your arm", Dershowitz said. He added that one has "no constitutional right to endanger the public".

Alan Dershowitz says the state has every right to ‘plunge a needle into your arm’ and forcibly vaccinate its citizens
https://www.theblaze.com/news/alan-ders ... s-citizens

Alan Dershowitz: States Can 'Absolutely' Mandate Vaccinations
https://www.newsmax.com/us/coronavirus- ... /id/967964
https://youtu.be/bRDqqsydvS8
Off topic but look at this these kikes are full blown taking off there masks ADMITTING they want to eliminate the white race out of America
https://youtu.be/bRDqqsydvS8
Aquarius
Posts: 6403
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Aquarius »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:1. https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=rH1vaZXgbd0

2. https://www.thedailybeast.com/alan-ders ... ins-lawyer

3. Chances are if this jew claims this to be the case, this appears to be the agenda. Dershowitz is a Bnai'Brith member and is in the know of many things. Clearly, the jews want to go full way with corrosion of every freedom during the Pandemic.

An RTR a day, saves the day...
4 RTRs a day save the future :D
Image
ZmajEriksson
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:57 am

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by ZmajEriksson »

"Shut up, get in the pod, take the shot, eat the bugs and don't ask questions, goy."
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 1041
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by EasternFireLion666 »

Where the fuck is all this awakening we are talking about? I am surrounded by battledroids from Clone Wars. Everyone regurgitates "conspiracy this", "conspiracy that". This term has done tremendous damage. I can't help but live with intense hatred all the time seeing the goym being exactly that ... GOYM while the jews are smart and rule over us like animals... But yeah allright they are educated intelectuals and we the conspiracy theorists are dumb low IQ and low educated animals. This narrative is being pushed everywhere I turn my eyes. IDK maybe some countries are more woke than others, but where I live it seems like it's all over. You try saying smth or debating and you get instantly humiliated bullied whatever. So no wonder nobody with a bit of influence wants to do this. The press is the biggest enemy at the moment. We don't even need a dictatorship the goym will do what needs to be done.
Sorry if I seem paranoid but this is what I see. We say the jews are inferior yet they managed to bring down Egypt and Rome when xianity wasn't even a thing. Nvm Russia, xianity already existed plus banking.

I dont consider switching nationalist xianity with atheist leftism and vice-versa an awakening.

We really need the Gods more than ever and maybe more solutions. We should keep doing the RTR but maybe even something else.
User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 1041
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by EasternFireLion666 »

I am way more angry on my fellow gentiles than the enemy as their agenda would not be possible if we were smart and refused it. Millions of people die because we agree with this. Enemies can come all the time it is our duty as a group to defend ourselves not kill each other because an external factor told us to do so. The cells that work against the body must be eliminated for the sake of the healthy part even if the healthy part is 15%, for the sake of the one that deserves. Majority does not mean shit compared with healthy interests.
User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Shael »

HPS Shannon wrote:I truly hope the gods intervene because I refuse to get the vaccine. I rather die before getting it...
Personally I think it wont come to this, simply because this would be such a huge global win for the enemy. The enemy has already lost, and the bigger the pushes they try to make the bigger the backlashes and revolutions will be. This plan of theirs going through in most of the world would be equivalent with them having won, so considering the situation this isn't realistically possible imo. The pretense of it is definitely scary, but I don't think it can actually happen as long as we also keep up the RTRs.

All that the enemy can do is to make their bold claims on how they will enslave us all and force needles into our arms, while in reality they are much less in power than they like to make themselves believe.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi
User avatar
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής »

HPS Shannon wrote:What do you expect from a dirty jew? This whole thing is because the vaccine. I truly think there will be a bloody revolution because are millions upon millions of people in America who wont stand for that. 

I know this vaccine will contain things in it that will alow them to control you and track you completely. The military has been experimenting with nano for decade. Apparently this new vaccine will contain specific things that fuse with the cells and hooks you up to the AI and 5G. Thay way we become part of the smart grid computer. 

Not to mention how many people might become autistic, diseased, paralyzed or infeetile because of it. Bill Gates has killed, maimed and caused sterility in gentikes in Indoa and Africa because of his vaccine.

In my opinion, vaccines are not safe and do not work. Even though there is irrefutable evidence that they dont work. That is the enemy's way of poisoning and altering us. Its disgustingly brilliant. If you claim its for health, people don't question. 

I'd like to say its my opinion but its fact. 77million people in the world are autistic because of them and the numbers have increased over the years. Thats a fact.

Trump said that the military will be used to give the vaccines out when its available in December/January. The military involved means it will be forced.

If they dont mandate it, they will for sure make it harder for you to work, travel, fly, drive and go into stores and businesses. We already see most of the country doing this for the mask situation. 

If they can make people wear masks then they will be able to get people to roll up their sleeve. 

I truly hope the gods intervene because I refuse to get the vaccine. I rather die before getting it...

However, all thise who go against it might end up in the FEMA camps. Those werent built for nothing.
I also think it's obvious that without intervention it can't be solved...

I am sure there would be thousands of people who would fake the vaccination in some way, of course doctors must be involved then.
I would rather do that...
Sybellum
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:53 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Sybellum »

While we're inventing powers to enslave the masses, might as well disseminate legally punishable acts to educate them. Time to start a currency based outreach program if you catch my drift. Nothing is more passed around as such for the time being and furthermore it's conveniently pennable on.
"Most people if any dumber would have to be watered three times a day like a houseplant"
unnamed satanist
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:55 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by unnamed satanist »

HPS Shannon wrote:What do you expect from a dirty jew? This whole thing is because the vaccine. I truly think there will be a bloody revolution because are millions upon millions of people in America who wont stand for that. 

I know this vaccine will contain things in it that will alow them to control you and track you completely. The military has been experimenting with nano for decade. Apparently this new vaccine will contain specific things that fuse with the cells and hooks you up to the AI and 5G. Thay way we become part of the smart grid computer. 

Not to mention how many people might become autistic, diseased, paralyzed or infeetile because of it. Bill Gates has killed, maimed and caused sterility in gentikes in Indoa and Africa because of his vaccine.

In my opinion, vaccines are not safe and do not work. Even though there is irrefutable evidence that they dont work. That is the enemy's way of poisoning and altering us. Its disgustingly brilliant. If you claim its for health, people don't question. 

I'd like to say its my opinion but its fact. 77million people in the world are autistic because of them and the numbers have increased over the years. Thats a fact.

Trump said that the military will be used to give the vaccines out when its available in December/January. The military involved means it will be forced.

If they dont mandate it, they will for sure make it harder for you to work, travel, fly, drive and go into stores and businesses. We already see most of the country doing this for the mask situation. 

If they can make people wear masks then they will be able to get people to roll up their sleeve. 

I truly hope the gods intervene because I refuse to get the vaccine. I rather die before getting it...

However, all thise who go against it might end up in the FEMA camps. Those werent built for nothing.

how do you explain the eradication of smallpox and Polio?
User avatar
Sun
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:56 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Sun »

Man I want this stupid shit to just end already. I can't stand it anymore to see this type of stuff being done to people. I saw pictures of people getting some type of vaccine already for 'covid-19' and they where the most NPC looking people I've seen, with their plastic smiles and had some kind of weird energy to them. Its like their overall appearance radiates weirdness and false happiness.

I wish the gods would step in and do something about this situation. Things are getting critical here and action needs to be taken. We're getting really close to a global meltdown and people are not going to take this shit anymore.
I said on another topic that theres more people that know about the jewish global agenda than you would think, but they're to afraid to say anything because they will just be hunted down and killed. When they try to enforce vaccines and this kind of shit on us is when shit hits the fan.
People are not going to just let this happen. Theres millions that are aware of Bill Gates and his population control plans, and his disease causing vaccines.

I've lived life in poverty and now I finally have a chance to escape it. But unfortunately the world is going to shit at the same time. I'm not taking this bullshit anymore and im sure as hell not getting any vaccines that are meant to kill me or give me some crippling disease. I'd rather go out fighting against it. Action needs to be taken against this vaccine nonsense. Its bad enough seeing people walking around everywhere with masks and gloves because of a virus that most likely doesn't exist at all, and its all a big hoax to enforce laws on us and take freedoms.
likman666
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:50 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by likman666 »

"Our World Order is coming into fruition Goyims resistance is futile goys you just have to accept our "god" given superiority over you Goyims even the Bible says so...."
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

I'd rather be at the wrong end of a shotgun.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
User avatar
Satan_is_our_Father666
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:24 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Satan_is_our_Father666 »

HPS Shannon wrote:
....
Fully agree with everything you said. It makes me puke when I see that piece of shit Gate$ say "vaccine" and blatantly smiling about it, proud of his weapon of Gentile destruction. We can't be vaccinated no matter what. If was already a great danger before, with ONLY the toxic cocktail (Mercury, Aluminum, fetal waste, etc), but NOW it's simply the absolutely WORST thing that can be done to a person. I'd rather have a redback spider sting me than a single vaccine of any kind. We are to become like our Gods, not fucking puppets of a cybersystem controlled by a decrepit, disgusting, cruel alien race posing as human luminars and humanists.

I think by now this should go without saying, but I hope ALL our Brothers and Sisters have fully understood the enormous danger vaccines pose, there can be no doubts anymore.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Proud to be a Gentile!
SETI
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by SETI »

If the jewish government eventually, inject people with the vaccines (to make us borgs),
Have we not lost the war?
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6993
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Do not write illegal advocacy or messages will not be approved.

As about the vaccine, it is so much exaggerated about the so called tracking and control. This is some tier of illogical argument that is not to be taken seriously so if one is afraid of this do not be scared.

Maybe in a decade or five years from now that would be more plausible, but now and at the length and magnitude they want this, this is only LARP dreaming from the jews. No vaccine is necessary to do any of the above either. Phones already do excellent tracking if need be.

Tracking, and especially mental tracking, is better done through cellphones. In the minimum for the amount of tracking the jews want, this would be a necessary at least a rice sized chip.

For proper implementation this would need to be on the brain, not on the leg or ass. This cannot be put on a vaccine.

As for the vaccine in itself, the mere idea that normal vaccines need 5 to 10 testing years and preparation and that we should willingly go get everything without questions because Billy Gates, that is really retarded. Simply not happening.

The enemy of course plants the seeds of enforcing and writing aggressive policies hoping this will work. But so far with people it seems at least 1 in 2 is already really suspicious and would not do that.

For the force factor the whole FEMA thing is also going to backfire so bad the enemy has only a death wish if they attempt it. This may be done through external force such as inability to travel or work. Still, the above is doomed to fail.

The enemy is rapidly losing their position in the eyes of the whole world with all that is going on.

Countries have implemented the laws for much of this shit in many places. However people are not going to follow suit.

The more the enemy pushes it the more we win. Winning is certified because of what they do. The mask is out. Keep up the RTRs everyone.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6993
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

HPS Shannon wrote:What do you expect from a dirty jew? This whole thing is because the vaccine. I truly think there will be a bloody revolution because are millions upon millions of people in America who wont stand for that. 

I know this vaccine will contain things in it that will alow them to control you and track you completely. The military has been experimenting with nano for decade. Apparently this new vaccine will contain specific things that fuse with the cells and hooks you up to the AI and 5G. Thay way we become part of the smart grid computer. 
.
Yeah, because as we all can imagine, doing this in other ways is impossible so one would pick the absolute worst time and the absolute most controversial topic to enforce this, through a vaccine.

Seriously this type of stupid xian bullshit only creates disinfo and useless fear, making everyone panic for no reason. I would expect more than xian level dumb garbage to be posted here than movie scenarios.

Had this been at such evident availability most of these xians would not be existing to write this bullshit. This is movie stuff and most would not want to accept what this would entail if such things existed on reality and were available right now. Nobody would need a vaccine if these were present.

The enemy is overexaggerating about this in order to cause fear. Let them believe the gov wants to turn them into Hulk that is the usual bullshit coming from them.

When one reads this disinfo they should think to themselves about other possible ways. You do not need to vaccine and run the risk of destroying everything by going that way.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6993
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

This old hag reptilian is speaking about how Whitey does not want to vaccinate so we might as well get rid of them and replace them with low education and IQ influx. Cause this will want to vaccinate so they wuz better people n shiet.

Also since those questioning vaccination people are retarded as the Media says, why do they all have a decent education and are most developed? And want them replaced?

Because clearly only intelligent people will ask questions. The CDC reptillian hag does not appear to be happy for this. She wants her migrants pronto so that they do not ask questions.

SPLC is keeping a CEO board on how many Whites remain in America...

The arrogance of these reptilian hags is huge as usual.
Hailenki.88 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Image
Alan Dershowitz has said the Constitution gives state governments the power to vaccinate people forcefully in order to prevent the spread of a contagious disease. "If you refuse to be vaccinated, the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor’s office and plunge a needle into your arm", Dershowitz said. He added that one has "no constitutional right to endanger the public".

Alan Dershowitz says the state has every right to ‘plunge a needle into your arm’ and forcibly vaccinate its citizens
https://www.theblaze.com/news/alan-ders ... s-citizens

Alan Dershowitz: States Can 'Absolutely' Mandate Vaccinations
https://www.newsmax.com/us/coronavirus- ... /id/967964
https://youtu.be/bRDqqsydvS8
Off topic but look at this these kikes are full blown taking off there masks ADMITTING they want to eliminate the white race out of America
https://youtu.be/bRDqqsydvS8
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
HPS Shannon
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by HPS Shannon »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:What do you expect from a dirty jew? This whole thing is because the vaccine. I truly think there will be a bloody revolution because are millions upon millions of people in America who wont stand for that. 

I know this vaccine will contain things in it that will alow them to control you and track you completely. The military has been experimenting with nano for decade. Apparently this new vaccine will contain specific things that fuse with the cells and hooks you up to the AI and 5G. Thay way we become part of the smart grid computer. 
.
Yeah, because as we all can imagine, doing this in other ways is impossible so one would pick the absolute worst time and the absolute most controversial topic to enforce this, through a vaccine.

Seriously this type of stupid xian bullshit only creates disinfo and useless fear, making everyone panic for no reason. I would expect more than xian level dumb garbage to be posted here than movie scenarios.

Had this been at such evident availability most of these xians would not be existing to write this bullshit. This is movie stuff and most would not want to accept what this would entail if such things existed on reality and were available right now. Nobody would need a vaccine if these were present.

The enemy is overexaggerating about this in order to cause fear. Let them believe the gov wants to turn them into Hulk that is the usual bullshit coming from them.

When one reads this disinfo they should think to themselves about other possible ways. You do not need to vaccine and run the risk of destroying everything by going that way.
Its not disinfo from what I am seeing. I know that the xians are calling this the so called mark of the beast but we already know about xianity and its ilk.

The nano being used as tracers and such in vaccines and shots are not disinfo because that has been verified. They can also be used to interfere and influence the cells.

Yes they can use other means to track and such but putting it in the human body via hydrogel and nano and heavy metals is more efficient. There is evidence for that. Tey are not pushing for every single gentile on this earth to get this vaccine for nothing. If it wasnt a big deal with this, they would just keep pushing for the yearly flu vaccine and such.

I just know that vaccine will bot be good for anything.

And Bill Gates has partnered with Gavi and other vaccine corps to work with digital IDs and tracing for everyone so with all that being said, you cant just say that its all disinfo. I am stating what I see to be plausible and I said it was my opinion HC.
User avatar
wariorSS
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:48 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by wariorSS »

EasternFireLion666 wrote:Where the fuck is all this awakening we are talking about? I am surrounded by battledroids from Clone Wars. Everyone regurgitates "conspiracy this", "conspiracy that". This term has done tremendous damage. I can't help but live with intense hatred all the time seeing the goym being exactly that ... GOYM while the jews are smart and rule over us like animals... But yeah allright they are educated intelectuals and we the conspiracy theorists are dumb low IQ and low educated animals. This narrative is being pushed everywhere I turn my eyes. IDK maybe some countries are more woke than others, but where I live it seems like it's all over. You try saying smth or debating and you get instantly humiliated bullied whatever. So no wonder nobody with a bit of influence wants to do this. The press is the biggest enemy at the moment. We don't even need a dictatorship the goym will do what needs to be done.
Sorry if I seem paranoid but this is what I see. We say the jews are inferior yet they managed to bring down Egypt and Rome when xianity wasn't even a thing. Nvm Russia, xianity already existed plus banking.

I dont consider switching nationalist xianity with atheist leftism and vice-versa an awakening.

We really need the Gods more than ever and maybe more solutions. We should keep doing the RTR but maybe even something else.
I understand your frustration and outrage. I am in the same situation. RTR is very efficient and the more you do, the better. some time ago in a topic I specified that we need Gods more than ever to offer us a helping hand as the situation degenerates from one day to the next. People are waking up to reality but at the moment there are very few compared to the world of 8 billion and we SS are actually numerically inferior. Those who are awakened and conscious involuntarily, some even amplify that damn kike egregor and lament like a stinking xian, so the same shit is. Once someone answered me in a topic and told me why I'm not happy with RTR, well, I'm happy but maybe it's just my strictly personal opinion, RTR should come bundled with another ritual at as strong and effective as to drastically speed up this shit process and we get rid of it once, as the situation currently unfolds, we are all in a lot of shit and I don't see much light and optimism on the horizon, rather than writing on our foreheads extinction in table. I don't know how it is in other places and I don't get into philosophical controversies, but I am of european origin, from Romania, our business is very bad, everywhere you come across gypsies and xians, fucking jews, muslims and catholics, I think I'm alone from the whole county of SS origin, from my locality I even put my hand in the lava and the puddle that I am alone, it is a small shitty town with 20,000 inhabitants.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6993
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Do not put words in my mouth I never said to support inaccuracies or exaggerations.

I did not say the ID agenda is not real or something they want to do.

I just explained why the so called nanobot cell fusion technique is for the present exaggerated.

Xians of course would never care as throwing every possible BS in the mix so they feel persecuted, with the grossest and most exaggerated statements, would not matter. But this is not a xian forum nor peoole should think like retarded xians.

If you have reached scientific nano cell fusion in a working manner, I would not want to go into details of what you can do next.

One can simply enforce if that is available or use other means. No vaccination needed.

They clearly do not have the above tehcnology in any developed or applicable manner.

Instead of pumping fear energy which is what the xians do, by believing this crap, one should be thankful instead they do not have it yet.

The jews have made their intention clear, they would love to have this, but they do not.

Do not feed into dumb thoughforms of xians. Xians pump energy into this due to their fear and this is why jews in the conspiracy theories create major lies.

Tying a serial number to a vaccine is bad in itself but is not nanotech cell fusion. This is just xian exaggerations to make those who question vaccines as loonies and retarded.
HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:What do you expect from a dirty jew? This whole thing is because the vaccine. I truly think there will be a bloody revolution because are millions upon millions of people in America who wont stand for that. 

I know this vaccine will contain things in it that will alow them to control you and track you completely. The military has been experimenting with nano for decade. Apparently this new vaccine will contain specific things that fuse with the cells and hooks you up to the AI and 5G. Thay way we become part of the smart grid computer. 
.
Yeah, because as we all can imagine, doing this in other ways is impossible so one would pick the absolute worst time and the absolute most controversial topic to enforce this, through a vaccine.

Seriously this type of stupid xian bullshit only creates disinfo and useless fear, making everyone panic for no reason. I would expect more than xian level dumb garbage to be posted here than movie scenarios.

Had this been at such evident availability most of these xians would not be existing to write this bullshit. This is movie stuff and most would not want to accept what this would entail if such things existed on reality and were available right now. Nobody would need a vaccine if these were present.

The enemy is overexaggerating about this in order to cause fear. Let them believe the gov wants to turn them into Hulk that is the usual bullshit coming from them.

When one reads this disinfo they should think to themselves about other possible ways. You do not need to vaccine and run the risk of destroying everything by going that way.
Its not disinfo from what I am seeing. I know that the xians are calling this the so called mark of the beast but we already know about xianity and its ilk.

The nano being used as tracers and such in vaccines and shots are not disinfo because that has been verified. They can also be used to interfere and influence the cells.

Yes they can use other means to track and such but putting it in the human body via hydrogel and nano and heavy metals is more efficient. There is evidence for that. Tey are not pushing for every single gentile on this earth to get this vaccine for nothing. If it wasnt a big deal with this, they would just keep pushing for the yearly flu vaccine and such.

I just know that vaccine will bot be good for anything.

And Bill Gates has partnered with Gavi and other vaccine corps to work with digital IDs and tracing for everyone so with all that being said, you cant just say that its all disinfo. I am stating what I see to be plausible and I said it was my opinion HC.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
HPS Shannon
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by HPS Shannon »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Do not put words in my mouth I never said to support inaccuracies or exaggerations.

I did not say the ID agenda is not real or something they want to do.

I just explained why the so called nanobot cell fusion technique is for the present exaggerated.

Xians of course would never care as throwing every possible BS in the mix so they feel persecuted, with the grossest and most exaggerated statements, would not matter. But this is not a xian forum nor peoole should think like retarded xians.

If you have reached scientific nano cell fusion in a working manner, I would not want to go into details of what you can do next.

One can simply enforce if that is available or use other means. No vaccination needed.

They clearly do not have the above tehcnology in any developed or applicable manner.

Instead of pumping fear energy which is what the xians do, by believing this crap, one should be thankful instead they do not have it yet.

The jews have made their intention clear, they would love to have this, but they do not.

Do not feed into dumb thoughforms of xians. Xians pump energy into this due to their fear and this is why jews in the conspiracy theories create major lies.

Tying a serial number to a vaccine is bad in itself but is not nanotech cell fusion. This is just xian exaggerations to make those who question vaccines as loonies and retarded.
HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Yeah, because as we all can imagine, doing this in other ways is impossible so one would pick the absolute worst time and the absolute most controversial topic to enforce this, through a vaccine.

Seriously this type of stupid xian bullshit only creates disinfo and useless fear, making everyone panic for no reason. I would expect more than xian level dumb garbage to be posted here than movie scenarios.

Had this been at such evident availability most of these xians would not be existing to write this bullshit. This is movie stuff and most would not want to accept what this would entail if such things existed on reality and were available right now. Nobody would need a vaccine if these were present.

The enemy is overexaggerating about this in order to cause fear. Let them believe the gov wants to turn them into Hulk that is the usual bullshit coming from them.

When one reads this disinfo they should think to themselves about other possible ways. You do not need to vaccine and run the risk of destroying everything by going that way.
Its not disinfo from what I am seeing. I know that the xians are calling this the so called mark of the beast but we already know about xianity and its ilk.

The nano being used as tracers and such in vaccines and shots are not disinfo because that has been verified. They can also be used to interfere and influence the cells.

Yes they can use other means to track and such but putting it in the human body via hydrogel and nano and heavy metals is more efficient. There is evidence for that. Tey are not pushing for every single gentile on this earth to get this vaccine for nothing. If it wasnt a big deal with this, they would just keep pushing for the yearly flu vaccine and such.

I just know that vaccine will bot be good for anything.

And Bill Gates has partnered with Gavi and other vaccine corps to work with digital IDs and tracing for everyone so with all that being said, you cant just say that its all disinfo. I am stating what I see to be plausible and I said it was my opinion HC.
Great, because I am not trying to go back and fourth about this. No sense for us to. All I know is they more than likely have highly developed technology to try to experiment with such as they did in the military back in the 90's and always have based in the documentation available.

Thats my point.

I said it was my opinion so lets not go back and fourth. I just know they will try to go above and beyond to rush their nightmare system.

Reminds me of the website luciferianliberationfont when they mentioned hooking up gentiles to the borg machine/smart grid, etc...
User avatar
Syd Silver
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:10 pm
Location: 4th Reich

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Syd Silver »

" WHO has most likely received orders from “above”, from those people who also manage Trump and the “leaders” (sic) of the European Union and her member countries, those who aim to control the world with force – the One World Order.

This has been on the drawing board for years. The final decision to go ahead NOW, was taken in January 2020 at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos – behind very much closed doors, of course. The Gates, GAVI (an association of vaccination-promoting pharmaceuticals), Rockefellers, Rothschilds et al, they are all behind this decision – the implementation of Agenda ID2020

After the pandemic has been officially declared, the next step may be – also at the recommendation either by WHO, or individual countries, “force vaccination”, under police and/or military surveillance. Those who refuse may be penalized (fines and / or jail – and force-vaccinated all the same).

Another hypothesis, at this point only a hypothesis, but a realistic one, is that along with the vaccination – if not with this one, then possibly with a later one, a nano-chip may be injected, unknown to the person being vaccinated. The chip may be remotely charged with all your personal data, including bank accounts – digital money. Yes, digital money that’s what “they” are aiming at, so you really have no control any more over your health and other intimate data, but also over your earnings and spending. Your money could be blocked, or taken away – as a ‘sanction’ for misbehavior, for swimming against the stream. You may become a mere slave of the masters. Comparatively, feudalism may appear like a walk in the park."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/coronavir ... 20/5706153
# Aryan Pride

# Aryans United

✠ Feel The Power See The Glory ✠

https://archive.org/details/AdolfHitler ... ORY_201903
HPS Shannon
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by HPS Shannon »

Gear88 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:I truly hope the gods intervene because I refuse to get the vaccine. I rather die before getting it...

However, all thise who go against it might end up in the FEMA camps. Those werent built for nothing.
Alas I wish this were the case as well. I'm not one to complain much as I know the Gods help out in some way and deserve respect. But in my own personal opinion waiting 20 some odd years for them to return, is going to shower the World with shit by the time they arrive.

I know what you mean I'm concerned about the intents of CoVid-19 forget coronavirii, these have existed in various forms for decades now. It's the specific CoVid-19 bio-terrorist economic weapon developed by (((Communist China))). It's the perfect soft trolling virus to quash rights across the nations of the World. Like Hitler said "International gangster clique".

But I notice you make kinda a mistake on this HPS Shannon. Not to backhand troll you but I'm sure being born and growing up you've been given vaccines at some point or gotten sick from some child disease that is bad for adults if they get them such as the chickenpox. I highly doubt a person born in the last two-three-four decades hasn't been on the receiving end of vaccines. Unless of course your some tribe in the middle of no where. The civilized world built vaccines for a reason but now this exact reason is the reason why we are being inundated with manipulated manner of vaccines that cause issues.

Pardon me Shannon for kinda busting your chops. But I do wish the Gods would arrive sooner rather than later. I've had plenty of normal vaccines given but I do have concerns perhaps it's done something to me or maybe some underhanded issue.

In the end "What can you do?" IF they state they are gonna vaccinate I guess the people who pull out guns get shot or concentration camp.

Most are gonna abide but then what next? When's the next big one coming out? When is the next major blow coming?
Totally ok to say what you want. I respect that but do your own research deep into vaccines. I already am against them because I did my research, I use to be neutral on it. You can keep taking them if you want, meanwhile the autism rate increases over the years and autoimmune, genetic issues and more continues to happen.

Its your body. We alk make choices. Do what you think is best for you.

The vaccine makers and companies are immune from and not held responsible for any damage that happens.

Im just saying, if anyone did proper research on vaccines, they would understand. Thats all.
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3552
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by luis »

HPS Shannon wrote:
Gear88 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:I truly hope the gods intervene because I refuse to get the vaccine. I rather die before getting it...
....
...

Im just saying, if anyone did proper research on vaccines, they would understand. Thats all.
In this day and age, it's only normal the jews are always trying to make us sick, some jews said that healing people it's not the best way to make money...makes you wonder, they are probably trying to make us be as sickly as possible so they can make money and the jews need us to be weak so we don't react against them.

About the God's, if I have to be honest and selfish I would love for them to come now and fix the world. The thing is the God's are far more intelligent than us and they can see the future. If they said 20 years they have probably a good reason. This doesn't mean we would not end the jews before but there are maybe other reasons on why they will come in this amount of time.
User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:47 am
Location: Nowhere of particular interest
Contact:

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Poweredbythesun »

The irony of this all is they still think they have the power to do this, let alone the ability to enforce a 'Law' mandating everyone to get vaccinated.

Another thing to remember as well is that we have time, they don't. And by being as open about their plans as they've been, they have given us the time, and knowledge of what will happen and when.

Something else of note is that things are changing rapidly, and things don't always go according to plan. By December we could very well be looking at an entirely different world. People are getting fed up.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Image Image Image

Physical change through spiritual warfare!
User avatar
Master
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Master »

HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Do not put words in my mouth I never said to support inaccuracies or exaggerations.

I did not say the ID agenda is not real or something they want to do.

I just explained why the so called nanobot cell fusion technique is for the present exaggerated.

Xians of course would never care as throwing every possible BS in the mix so they feel persecuted, with the grossest and most exaggerated statements, would not matter. But this is not a xian forum nor peoole should think like retarded xians.

If you have reached scientific nano cell fusion in a working manner, I would not want to go into details of what you can do next.

One can simply enforce if that is available or use other means. No vaccination needed.

They clearly do not have the above tehcnology in any developed or applicable manner.

Instead of pumping fear energy which is what the xians do, by believing this crap, one should be thankful instead they do not have it yet.

The jews have made their intention clear, they would love to have this, but they do not.

Do not feed into dumb thoughforms of xians. Xians pump energy into this due to their fear and this is why jews in the conspiracy theories create major lies.

Tying a serial number to a vaccine is bad in itself but is not nanotech cell fusion. This is just xian exaggerations to make those who question vaccines as loonies and retarded.
HPS Shannon wrote:
Its not disinfo from what I am seeing. I know that the xians are calling this the so called mark of the beast but we already know about xianity and its ilk.

The nano being used as tracers and such in vaccines and shots are not disinfo because that has been verified. They can also be used to interfere and influence the cells.

Yes they can use other means to track and such but putting it in the human body via hydrogel and nano and heavy metals is more efficient. There is evidence for that. Tey are not pushing for every single gentile on this earth to get this vaccine for nothing. If it wasnt a big deal with this, they would just keep pushing for the yearly flu vaccine and such.

I just know that vaccine will bot be good for anything.

And Bill Gates has partnered with Gavi and other vaccine corps to work with digital IDs and tracing for everyone so with all that being said, you cant just say that its all disinfo. I am stating what I see to be plausible and I said it was my opinion HC.
Great, because I am not trying to go back and fourth about this. No sense for us to. All I know is they more than likely have highly developed technology to try to experiment with such as they did in the military back in the 90's and always have based in the documentation available.

Thats my point.

I said it was my opinion so lets not go back and fourth. I just know they will try to go above and beyond to rush their nightmare system.

Reminds me of the website luciferianliberationfont when they mentioned hooking up gentiles to the borg machine/smart grid, etc...
We do not know every detail of the enemy's plans but I have noticed that the enemy has neutralized important events regarding constitutions and significant protests such as Hong Kong for example. There have been cases of constitutions being changed and people and nations have tried to stop these manifestations of communism and were successful in obtaining freedoms but have collapsed from the pandemic.
Ignorance Kills
FancyMancy
Posts: 5054
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by FancyMancy »

luis wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Gear88 wrote: ...

Im just saying, if anyone did proper research on vaccines, they would understand. Thats all.
In this day and age, it's only normal the jews are always trying to make us sick, some jews said that healing people it's not the best way to make money...makes you wonder, they are probably trying to make us be as sickly as possible so they can make money and the jews need us to be weak so we don't react against them.

About the God's, if I have to be honest and selfish I would love for them to come now and fix the world. The thing is the God's are far more intelligent than us and they can see the future. If they said 20 years they have probably a good reason. This doesn't mean we would not end the jews before but there are maybe other reasons on why they will come in this amount of time.
Well, as I have heard or read before - "pharmaceuticals don't make cures; they make money".
Poweredbythesun wrote:The irony of this all is they still think they have the power to do this, let alone the ability to enforce a 'Law' mandating everyone to get vaccinated.

Another thing to remember as well is that we have time, they don't. And by being as open about their plans as they've been, they have given us the time, and knowledge of what will happen and when.

Something else of note is that things are changing rapidly, and things don't always go according to plan. By December we could very well be looking at an entirely different world. People are getting fed up.
How different? How so? This is supposed to be "the new normal" now.
User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 549
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 am
Location: Satan's earth

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Blackdragon666 »

EasternFireLion666 wrote:Where the fuck is all this awakening we are talking about? I am surrounded by battledroids from Clone Wars. Everyone regurgitates "conspiracy this", "conspiracy that". This term has done tremendous damage. I can't help but live with intense hatred all the time seeing the goym being exactly that ... GOYM while the jews are smart and rule over us like animals... But yeah allright they are educated intelectuals and we the conspiracy theorists are dumb low IQ and low educated animals. This narrative is being pushed everywhere I turn my eyes. IDK maybe some countries are more woke than others, but where I live it seems like it's all over. You try saying smth or debating and you get instantly humiliated bullied whatever. So no wonder nobody with a bit of influence wants to do this. The press is the biggest enemy at the moment. We don't even need a dictatorship the goym will do what needs to be done.
Sorry if I seem paranoid but this is what I see. We say the jews are inferior yet they managed to bring down Egypt and Rome when xianity wasn't even a thing. Nvm Russia, xianity already existed plus banking.

I dont consider switching nationalist xianity with atheist leftism and vice-versa an awakening.

We really need the Gods more than ever and maybe more solutions. We should keep doing the RTR but maybe even something else.
I know exactly how you feel. But one thing is that the fate of the enemy is sealed. They have the planets and the Gods against them. They will fight till the last moment but they will lose.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!
User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 1159
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Wotanwarrior »

The same jew in 2025: "Oy Vey it was real in my mind"

Do the RTR the medicine of the world everyday!
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Camio!
Hail all the gods of duat!

_____________________________

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/
V12-POWER
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:35 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by V12-POWER »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...
Mind control through a vaccine seems to sci-fi, we can agree on that, but they can still put a transponder in the vaccine, track you all the time and that is enough violation of "freedom" or however you want to call it. To think such device exists is not far fetched

I already dislike having 10 cameras recording my face everytime I go into a store or whatever, let alone being tracked 24/7, anyone with a sane brain will go against a vaccine from bill gates or whoever it is, I'd rather go missing and live in the jungle than allow someone to inject me with unknown and suspicious liquids manufactured by (((them)))
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6993
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

There are far more advanced technologies that could generate mind control, you do not need a vaccine and a movie shock value situation to implement this.

Devices like these exist from the 60s. Most people like the shock value of this.

Personally I know their use has been thanfully rather implausible until now or there would be no hope. There is a point past which everything can be futile while technology is concerned.

Xians are told to charge these thoughforms with their fear for manifestation. This makes them be loonies which is necessary for governments to censor them and in the end they put all their focus on non existing things.

Your mind is in more danger when you passively watch BBC than some theoretical technology. Xians will watch brainwashing all day but feel thankful that they were not part of some sci fi scenario.

They think they are free cause no 5G but regardless other applicable things are already used on them, such as Xianity. Shock value reaction is needed so they do not understand they are actually mind controlled from other things such as Jewish Ness.

By carrot and stick with these dumb fucks we are already very deep onto the actual manifestation of the actual plan of the enemy.

Xians are the same people to whine about vaccine and literally go worship the Jews on the church and channel their energy blessing them. Whinning about vaccines does not make them clever, they are dumb. Mind control on them has been achieved and mind controlling them has been historically an easy process.

They can resist the vaccine but if they do not want out from the jew cult the enemy is under no serious threat. They will retry after a few years and eventually get it. Xians are not hard to outsmart and jews know that.

Anyway the above is to highlight that a lot pf the worse has already been here and we still exist.

Freedom is more than camera and so called vaccine, but xians are dense and only understand it when things are absolutely far gone.

V12-POWER wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...
Mind control through a vaccine seems to sci-fi, we can agree on that, but they can still put a transponder in the vaccine, track you all the time and that is enough violation of "freedom" or however you want to call it. To think such device exists is not far fetched

I already dislike having 10 cameras recording my face everytime I go into a store or whatever, let alone being tracked 24/7, anyone with a sane brain will go against a vaccine from bill gates or whoever it is, I'd rather go missing and live in the jungle than allow someone to inject me with unknown and suspicious liquids manufactured by (((them)))
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
HPS Shannon
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by HPS Shannon »

unnamed satanist wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:What do you expect from a dirty jew? This whole thing is because the vaccine. I truly think there will be a bloody revolution because are millions upon millions of people in America who wont stand for that. 

I know this vaccine will contain things in it that will alow them to control you and track you completely. The military has been experimenting with nano for decade. Apparently this new vaccine will contain specific things that fuse with the cells and hooks you up to the AI and 5G. Thay way we become part of the smart grid computer. 

Not to mention how many people might become autistic, diseased, paralyzed or infeetile because of it. Bill Gates has killed, maimed and caused sterility in gentikes in Indoa and Africa because of his vaccine.

In my opinion, vaccines are not safe and do not work. Even though there is irrefutable evidence that they dont work. That is the enemy's way of poisoning and altering us. Its disgustingly brilliant. If you claim its for health, people don't question. 

I'd like to say its my opinion but its fact. 77million people in the world are autistic because of them and the numbers have increased over the years. Thats a fact.

Trump said that the military will be used to give the vaccines out when its available in December/January. The military involved means it will be forced.

If they dont mandate it, they will for sure make it harder for you to work, travel, fly, drive and go into stores and businesses. We already see most of the country doing this for the mask situation. 

If they can make people wear masks then they will be able to get people to roll up their sleeve. 

I truly hope the gods intervene because I refuse to get the vaccine. I rather die before getting it...

However, all thise who go against it might end up in the FEMA camps. Those werent built for nothing.

how do you explain the eradication of smallpox and Polio?
Sorry, I didnt see this post.

Polio wasnt causer by a virus. It was caused by the spraying of paris green, DMT and other heavy metal poisonings on the crops in certain areas that caused the paralysis and neurological disorders. Which is why people only got the polio in the summer time and in certain rural areas with orchards, etc.

The polio vaccine came out a year after polio was gone in the population. People got sick and more similar outbreaks when they were vaccinated.

The same situation with small pox altough there were different factors lile with hygiene, bad water quality, etc. You can look that up and do research. The good thing is its out there for people to gain that informatiom through honest research.
User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 608
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:47 am
Location: Nowhere of particular interest
Contact:

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Poweredbythesun »

FancyMancy wrote:
How different? How so? This is supposed to be "the new normal" now.
Image

Also, I have no idea "How different things may be". We're accelerating faster and faster into the 'End game' as it would be called. The Greys and Reptilians are fed up with the Jews and their failures, so everything is getting pushed right now, ASAP.

My personal hope is soon we can begin some serious group rituals to smash the barrier so the numb skulls of the general populace will finally see what they've been denying for decades. The JoS has been extremely successful in just the past 5~ years with RTRs, and this is only (going on) the 2nd year of the Final RTR. Who honestly knows where us, let alone the world will be in the next few months to years.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Image Image Image

Physical change through spiritual warfare!
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 1659
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Henu the Great »

xudomode wrote:Yo guys I'm downloading pdfs on the jos website to save on my phone and most aren't letting me open them. I wanna have all that information saved. What should I do.
First of all ask here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

Maybe you need a pdf reading application on your phone.
User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 1174
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Blitzkreig »

xudomode wrote:Yo guys I'm downloading pdfs on the jos website to save on my phone and most aren't letting me open them. I wanna have all that information saved. What should I do.
You should make a separate thread for this. The files are fine, meaning the issue must be on your end. Try a different pdf viewer app.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
User avatar
Immortal
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Immortal »

wariorSS wrote: but I am of european origin, from Romania, our business is very bad, everywhere you come across gypsies and xians, fucking jews, muslims and catholics, I think I'm alone from the whole county of SS origin, from my locality I even put my hand in the lava and the puddle that I am alone, it is a small shitty town with 20,000 inhabitants.
Offtopic, but I can't help it

I'll make a wild guess, Tecuci ? :mrgreen:

I'm just saying this because ever since I saw your post, this came to my mind and hell, I didn't listen to this in years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFZ7SZ6B3kk
I've got the power to fly into the wind / The power to be free to die and live again
This power's like fire, fire loves to burn / Make the world a grave of ashes in an urn
The power in the darkness to see without my sight / Walk among the living free of wrong and right
The power of the magic the power of the spell / Not to serve in Heaven but one day to rule in Hell

- What are you afraid of, mortal?
- An empty page, master.
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by The Alchemist7 »

EasternFireLion666 wrote: but where I live it seems like it's all over.
You mean in Romania? How that? I looked on the comments in covid news from the last days and the vast majority of people do not really swallow this bullshit anymore, this is what I seen in the comments. I would like to see who exactly are you referring to? Is it people around you? People on the internet? And by the way I don't know how you do but when I debate with people who believe all the propaganda I tell them straight away that they are stupid and brainwashed and after show them the proofs. They don't deserve any patience or respect, yet I haven't seen many such people in the Romanian news comments in the last days.

You may see them all wearing masks and acting dump in the streets but they are forced to do so by the government. In UK only the most retarded and brainwashed wear masks in public because masks are not mandatory and most don't wear them, these people open doors with their legs instead of their hands and they run away when somebody approaches them, but they are a little minority though, most people don't care about this `measures`. If they think they are so clever by taking `measures` I wonder why they don't open doors with their heads instead of their legs...
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQl ... qqVX6TUPkA
Topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136

Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
New World Order Exposed: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής wrote: I also think it's obvious that without intervention it can't be solved
In many countries there is a strong reaction against mandatory vaccines and most people are considering Bill Gates one of the most evil people living. I believe therefore that we don't really need outside intervention, just to carry on with the RTRs and activism. I highly doubt that a mass-vaccination will take place in any country without violent reaction or protests. People will act when the situation will get desperate and they will feel that they are cornered and abused beyond return.
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQl ... qqVX6TUPkA
Topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136

Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
New World Order Exposed: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911
User avatar
Taurus
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 9:21 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by Taurus »

Why are you guys panicking and wanting the gods to intervene? this situation will blow up in thier faces like all the past ones did. you can see hundreds and thousands of comments on youtube and bill gates instagram amplifying the ''conspiracy's''. this will cause a revolt i think.

its ok if our lives get temporarily fucked up because we have eternity to live after this is over. i have plenty of faith in the RTR.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6993
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

ConsistentMeditator wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
unnamed satanist wrote:

how do you explain the eradication of smallpox and Polio?
...


So, they will probably do as much damage as they can get away with through the Coronavirus vaccine while the jews at the top just refuse to take it or let their kids have it.
I agree with your questions here and with the general sentiment of your reply, Consistent.

Polio caused a lot of suffering and death for mankind. I have a hard time believing it's from pesticides. However this can only continue on the health forum.

I also do not believe, for reasons explained, most of what is circulating. The Vaccine is experimental, and that's about it. I do not believe people will into immediate zombies from it, but the serious health problems that could emerge from untested vaccines, are very valid.

Neither I believe that this specific incident was a so called "Depopulation agenda" going. The plan definitely exists for the enemy and it's arrayed, but on the other hand, the risk of pulling such quick one, will get them destroyed entirely. Even this time around was extreme as they got unveiled in front of everyone for all their plans to constrain Gentiles and generally push slavery. Their system was also hit real hard, it's on the rear legs. An even harder incident would be impossible to cover.

From all the info shared here, and read on my own, I see this was a general event that unveiled them. This was unlike any other past event in exposing them, the 911 pales in comparison. Other than that, the Wuhan Coronavirus escaping out of a lab in Wuhan, makes sense. This was called "The Chimera Virus" because it was an altered virus, probably in the making to become something else.

The high contagion rate makes also sense, as a bio-weapon of a low grade needs to be highly contagious. Not all bio-weapons are meant to kill everyone, many are meant to crash economies, keep people on the bed for 2-3 weeks, or have other purposes.

So many people whistleblowed on the death rate being misunderstood and there is war ongoing for this, but this is not a hoax. Were this not existing at all, at least half the Medical bloc would fuck the other half up.

The fact it broke out, probably will in the long term, help the US Authorities and Global Authorities and others who can do something, look into this and stop China, and other future bio-warfare programs. China is not playing with a stacked deck and the full economy of the planet relies on this Nation. A virus breaking out like this could unfortunately happen from any bio-lab. Chinese are haphazard.

As for the vaccine ongoing. A minimum of 5 years or 10 years of testing would be absolutely necessary to know where we are going with this.

But clearly, the agenda is to sell quickly and there is a power play going. Amidst a general health emergency, power blocs are doing plays on humanity. This is the most threatening thing, the virus is only a situation the enemy tried to exploit due to popular desperation. This is nothing new.

Keep it legal. I am moving the relative topics to the Health forum for further conversation and source exchange.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
User avatar
wariorSS
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:48 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by wariorSS »

Immortal wrote:
wariorSS wrote: but I am of european origin, from Romania, our business is very bad, everywhere you come across gypsies and xians, fucking jews, muslims and catholics, I think I'm alone from the whole county of SS origin, from my locality I even put my hand in the lava and the puddle that I am alone, it is a small shitty town with 20,000 inhabitants.
Offtopic, but I can't help it

I'll make a wild guess, Tecuci ? :mrgreen:

I'm just saying this because ever since I saw your post, this came to my mind and hell, I didn't listen to this in years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFZ7SZ6B3kk

I'm from Transylvania, Ardeal.
User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 1041
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Re: States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

Post by EasternFireLion666 »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
EasternFireLion666 wrote: but where I live it seems like it's all over.
You mean in Romania? How that? I looked on the comments in covid news from the last days and the vast majority of people do not really swallow this bullshit anymore, this is what I seen in the comments. I would like to see who exactly are you referring to? Is it people around you? People on the internet? And by the way I don't know how you do but when I debate with people who believe all the propaganda I tell them straight away that they are stupid and brainwashed and after show them the proofs. They don't deserve any patience or respect, yet I haven't seen many such people in the Romanian news comments in the last days.

You may see them all wearing masks and acting dump in the streets but they are forced to do so by the government. In UK only the most retarded and brainwashed wear masks in public because masks are not mandatory and most don't wear them, these people open doors with their legs instead of their hands and they run away when somebody approaches them, but they are a little minority though, most people don't care about this `measures`. If they think they are so clever by taking `measures` I wonder why they don't open doors with their heads instead of their legs...
Not necessarily about masks as you can choose to wear one without rules. People at work are basically bots and some friends as well. Especially the "educated ones" with universities and big salaries and shiet are bots. I admit I haven t looked recently at the comments on digi24 facebook page. That was the most robotic place. YT comments are more woke but I am not sure statistically how big of a percentage that is. I mean I see the few woke comments but when you go outside you see that the somehow woke people are old fossils and scumbag people while the ones that would have potential to be the future of the country and some efucation are at least 90% bots. Idk maybe the places I dwell in are just bad luck. Hearing what you say gives me some hope.
The thing that HP Cobra said about the press filming the dumbest conspiracy theorists like flat earthers in order to discredit the whole concept I have noticed for a long time. The press is the worst visible enemy at the moment. Democratic journalism does not exist anymore.
Post Reply