Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do break up spells still work during this time?

Ashenfire

I just want some confirmation whether this is a good time to do breakup spells or something like the aura of repulsion since Venus is in retrograde. Or will these backfire/not work?

Ashenfire said:
I just want some confirmation whether this is a good time to do breakup spells or something like the aura of repulsion since Venus is in retrograde. Or will these backfire/not work?
If I were to guess, I'd say Venus Retrograde would be an ideal time to do such a thing.

Ashenfire said:
I think it should be fine as this doesnt actually deal with Venus directly. It might even be supported by the retrograde, but that's just pure theory on my part.

I would guess it’s the most ideal time to do this. It doesn’t automatically cause problems though on its own all the time especially if people are very close. However the general energy in dealing with this seems like it would be great for this type of spell or causing problems in a relationship with energetic help. This kind of brings inward focus about Venus issues and focus on the past in relationships and may be good to cause issues here in a relationship or misunderstanding. It can from what I have read even bring past partners back into the life to hook up again or cause someone to reevaluate the relationship in a different negative way or even positive sometimes but point is it’s good for this kind of thing.

So no it won’t effect this in a bad way.

Can some one help me out with strong breakup/ divorce spells? And powerful love spells.. I’m trying to get my ex back who I hav a daughter with and he remarried a girl who won’t even allow him to see his own daughter.. he had another kid before being with me.. a boy then our daughter and she had her son who isn’t his so the 2 boys live with them but he has nothing to do with our daughter because of her.. I want him to come back.. I do still love him and I want him to divorce her and want me again and our child and be a family again..

Hailsatan993 said:
You should not share detailsabout your life and those you you care about. You should just say brief, surface-level information which is not detailed. We have to keep ourselves safe and protected.

As for any success in such a firstly you have to be dedicated and serious about the Cause. Then getting on with meditations and workings on yourself and situations. Depending on how much they love each other and how well or badly they get on, any workings to break them up might be difficult; then you trying to get with him and bring the family back together again... it can be quite difficult and might take a long time - if there is any sucess at all.

One Rune you can use is

GiRune.gif

GEBO (Gift)
#7. This is a rune of sacrifice and giving. Something of personal value given freely, such as our blood when we choose to consecrate the runes in this way. This is a rune of initiation where we make personal sacrifices to obtain knowledge, power and wisdom. No pain, no gain.
Magickally, Gipt is a bringer of gifts. Gipt relates to weddings and alliances. Gipt is also used in sex magick and binding spells. Can be used to bind another to an unwanted obligation and can be used in casting love spells. Emerald and jade are the gems used with this rune. When used in Black Magick, it brings pain and sacrifice upon the victim with no reward. Used with the Isa rune, the combination is powerful in binding enemies.

You might have to set-up a lot of ground work first to be able to achieve the end goal either 100% or at least satisfactorily, and the working might take months or longer. Don't get yourself bogged-down with things. It might very well be that your Soul has become shit (no offence) and that your Astrology is shit. This is extremely probable, to be honest. Fixing these problems, to be able to have a happy life and family, takes time... maybe years. Undoubtedly, there would be set-backs and obstacles and things... It very probably wouldn't be easy.

Remember to not start any working during the Moon's Void of Course, and make sure you do do the working or workings for 40 days (or multilpes of 40 days), making the afirmations clear, direct and to-the-point; visualising your intended outcome, and trying to not skip or miss any days in the 40-day workings. Search on the forum for key words in my reply here, such as "40 days" "affirmation" "working" "Rune", etc., and read what has been said about doing proper workings to achieve goals. Of course, post to ask questions if you need to for clarity.

Here is the list of Runes. Have a read through and see what you might need to do.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

By the way - if you are just coming here to get a quick favour off Satan, then yeah, good luck with that. Satan and the Gods and Goddesses are not wish-granting genies. This is a serious Cause and it is very important.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back