Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

LOVE in Venus Retrograde?! Help! XD

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
Hello!
GOSHHH I'm so excited and troubled at the same time! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, there is this guy... :lol: :lol: :lol:
And anyway, our dearest planet Venus is retrograde until 24th of freakin' June!

My question is... Is it a bad time to start a new relationship or to fliiiirt?
I mean, what would be the worst that could happen (compared to when NOT in retrograde)?

I just want to get to know this guy a bit... I'm not going to do crazy things with him - but even if a relationship were to start in Venus retrograde, what would be the worst that could happen (other than, eventually break up)?
If, for example, he's a cheater, wouldn't it be the same, whether Venus was direct or not?
If, for example, we're not meant for one another - wouldn't it be the same whether Venus is direct or not?

I WANT so much to get to know him, and it is very difficult because he works where I work (and SO RARELY I get to see him!) but we seem to be interested in one another. :lol:

I may be all over the place now, but help plz. :lol:

From what I understand, retrograde Venus may disturb/confuse our way of thinking about love, perhaps... But I am not sure how this could apply innnnn my situation right now.

I want to get to know this guy. He wants to get to know me. I need to make the first move (to show him that, yes, you've guessed it, I'm interested in you!) but I'm hesitant because of the Venus retrograde (AND the chance to speak to him one on one almost never arises!!).

What should I do? Should I postpone my interest and curiosity for more than a month?
What if I lose touch with him afterwards? :(
What if someone gets fired, or we're moved to another department? :cry: :cry: :cry:

It's just so much of a risk...

Maybe you can start a friendship but not a love relationship. I don't think it will create any problems to start a new friendship. Then if you see he has feelings for you, confess after the retrograde.

luis said:
Maybe you can start a friendship but not a love relationship. I don't think it will create any problems to start a new friendship. Then if you see he has feelings for you, confess after the retrograde.
Yes, also this would give this person time to get to know this guy as they wish to do and see if there is chemistry or whatever. Best idea. Certainly don’t begin a relationship during this time. But it isn’t bad to get to know this person while Venus is retrograde.

Yagami Light said:
Hello!

I mean, what would be the worst that could happen (compared to when NOT in retrograde)?

I just want to get to know this guy a bit... I'm not going to do crazy things with him - but even if a relationship were to start in Venus retrograde, what would be the worst that could happen (other than, eventually break up)?
If, for example, he's a cheater, wouldn't it be the same, whether Venus was direct or not?
If, for example, we're not meant for one another - wouldn't it be the same whether Venus is direct or not?

I WANT so much to get to know him, and it is very difficult because he works where I work (and SO RARELY I get to see him!) but we seem to be interested in one another. :lol:

From what I understand, retrograde Venus may disturb/confuse our way of thinking about love, perhaps... But I am not sure how this could apply innnnn my situation right now.

I want to get to know this guy. He wants to get to know me. I need to make the first move (to show him that, yes, you've guessed it, I'm interested in you!) but I'm hesitant because of the Venus retrograde (AND the chance to speak to him one on one almost never arises!!).

What should I do? Should I postpone my interest and curiosity for more than a month?
What if someone gets fired, or we're moved to another department? :cry: :cry: :cry:

It’s a learning experience, go with the flow! I’ve found Venus retrograde always brings pat relationships, friendships, and this time even music and make up brands back to my life.

Yagami Light said:
Hello!

I can't answer your question. But I know you since many years :mrgreen: whenever I saw your post , there is too much positivity and playfulness and I'm kinda hesitate to say but I've been always attracted to you :mrgreen: but I guess we might not be from the same race. Pretty sure. :lol:

Venus Retrograde is a very bad time for Love spells and love,relationships, committment General.
When Venus is retrograde, this is not a good time for love, relationships, commitment, artistic pursuits and so on. Love spells will inevitably fail or result in disaster. Wait until the period passes.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/retrogrades.html

Wait until the period is over. And in the meantime do some detective work to find out more about his character, if hes a player or a good person capable of committment. You don't want to fall in love with someone who has psychological issues and can't commit. And after the Retrograde is over, you can do a LOVE SPELL using GEBO.

It most certainly is a good time to overcome past issues and trauma dealing with relationships and to get closer to someone who you already were in a relationship with that is what I am doing. It also may be good to overcome programming and/or traumas dealing with other relationships such as childhood etc. I am kind of shocked on the positive results with this and how much easier it is to deal with past issues now that I tried doing workings on before this with little success. It may also be a good time to make up with a past partner that you may have broken up with from what I also read and sometimes this tends to happen on its own with past partners coming into the life.

That seems to be the positives of this from my experience right now. However it doesn't seem like it would be good for starting a full on romantic relationship during the retrograde. I don't know what would happen when it went direct to be honest in this case but it probably would work out somewhat till Venus went direct then it would be very difficult or end that is why its not a good idea. With past partners the relationship has already been started at a different time so any success stories with this you read doesn't mean this is a good outcome on new relationships.

What I would do is just get to know this person and don't try to go out with them or start a relationship till venus goes direct.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back