Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My own Website and Priesthood.

AokiJ

Hello again!
I would like to clarify a question.
I currently have a book in Spanish online about spiritual Satanism and my experience that has 80.1K views at the moment.
I am very proud of him because I was able to help many people to know the truth and get started.(Obviously throughout the book I say that all the information comes from the Joy of Satan website, if you want to know much more go there or here to the Forum)
The thing is that I have a feeling that at any moment they can erase me that book, so I've thought about making myself a backup web page doing the same just in case. .It would be good? Obviously he would give his credits to Joy of Satan and the ministry because thanks to his information and work I am here.
Another question that I have is that I want to be a Priestess, I know that it is not easy, nor do I want to be especially so for the benefits, but because I really adore helping others and making others see about Satan so they can start their journey and fight for the truth.I also know that I still have a lot to learn, but could it be? How exactly? Thank you! :D

AokiJ said:

On the priesthood subject I'm going run off on the understanding that you're just very ignorant. Read below.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I'm really wondering how someone can become a High Priest(ess).

It's decided by Satan himself. Whatever the reason or purpose is decided by him and the individual is usually of vital purpose or means to fulfilling his desires within the ministry.

It is not an easy role, not by a long shot and can be incredibly stressful and exhaustive if you do not take care of yourself and priorities. High Priests and High Priestesses are of the one's most often attacked and bombarded by the enemy on the astral and even the physical so it helps to truly have a strong protection and to know how to defend yourself with astral attacks and thwart off the enemy on your own.

Most likely is the case that High Priests and High Priestesses have risen their Kundalini Serpent and are more spiritually advanced than the majority of the average member with plentiful knowledge and wisdom. The ego in this role is entirely excluded as it has nothing to do of the self and is entirely a role that works to exact Satan's desired ends, not your own. The ego, delusion and attacks from the enemy has lead to the downfall of some clergy in the past in which they ultimately ended up betraying Satan and doing wrong against his will or fell out of the path in some way or even just couldn't handle it.

It's not something to view lightly of.

Satan himself chooses the clergy.

And you know... that doesn’t mean you are any less powerful or incapable of becoming as knowledgeable as the clergy. It doesn’t make your relationship with Satan any less profound. It doesn’t make the information you share any less important if it is good information.

You can help people now. You don’t need to be clergy to do so.

As for the book, I don’t know much about websites, but you should always have a back up of something you value. Especially on a physical hard drive, like a flash drive. That way you’ll have it if it is taken down, if the internet goes down, if your computer fries, etc. And if you have that you can put it back up whenever you have the opportunity.

I hope that ebook is free.

As for becoming priesthood it's much more than just helping others, right now are you able to work for Satan for 4+ hours a day or more? It's much more than a title. Most people fantasize about it just because of the title, then you tell them that they're gonna constantly work and they're like :"Nope".

AokiJ said:
For becoming a high priest, there is no direct process. Keep advancing yourself and helping people on here. If you qualify sufficiently, the Gods may choose you for the role at some point down the line. These decisions are not made by our clergy.

Regarding the book, you should link it here so that some spanish SS can read through it to make sure it's legit. Once that is confirmed, Cobra might be okay helping you host that content on a website.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back