Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Summon

Anonimus02

Hi brother and sister
I wuold like to summon a demon who help me to progress, i don't want a specific demon but only one who wants to guide me. How can i summon him/her? And when i have summoned a demon can he help me in healing or teach me how i can improve my spiritual power? I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect but i'm italian. Thanks for your time.
Hail Santan!!

Anonimus02 said:
Hi brother and sister
I wuold like to summon a demon who help me to progress, i don't want a specific demon but only one who wants to guide me. How can i summon him/her? And when i have summoned a demon can he help me in healing or teach me how i can improve my spiritual power? I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect but i'm italian. Thanks for your time.
Hail Santan!!

That's what your Guardian Demon is for. You are assigned to a Guardian Demon only when you perform the dedication ritual.

How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Summing a Demon

Ghost in the Machine said:
Anonimus02 said:
Hi brother and sister
Hail Santan!!

That's what your Guardian Demon is for. You are assigned to a Guardian Demon only when you perform the dedication ritual.

How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide

Summing a Demon

Thank you very much, a last question, i have done the dedication only in may mind for problem with my privacy, it is sufficient?

I am thinking about finding out the identity of my GD..

JoS Demons pdf said:
*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I'm not referring to your astrological sign, I'm referring to the element you love the most.

I love ether the most, but in Demons list, i did not see any demon with element of Ether/Akasha, it's one of the other four elements (Air/Fire/Earth/Water) but not ether. Is there a reason for it?

I believe my GD is a female god, because it was few years ago that a warm, loving/soothing voice spoke "i will be there for you whenever you need my help."

Because there is no ether, I have listed down female daemons with fire element only, and come up with only 3 names, which is i feel is uncomfortably small list. Any suggestion please?

Thank you

Anonimus02 said:

Thank you very much, a last question, i have done the dedication only in may mind for problem with my privacy, it is sufficient?

Yes, doing the dedication astrally in your mind or in your astral temple will suffice until you can perform the ritual physically.
I took your advice and i have carefully read the entire list of demons including additional demons but truly i don't feel main none of them except for Astaroth or Asmodeus but it seems very strange to me that one of them is dealing with an initiate. Are there other lists of minor demons that i can consult?
Thank you very much!

Anonimus02 said:
Anonimus02 said:

Yes, doing the dedication astrally in your mind or in your astral temple will suffice until you can perform the ritual physically.
I took your advice and i have carefully read the entire list of demons including additional demons but truly i don't feel main none of them except for Astaroth or Asmodeus but it seems very strange to me that one of them is dealing with an initiate. Are there other lists of minor demons that i can consult?
Thank you very much!

You may not yet be spiritually open enough. Knowing your guardian demon via intuition and 'feeling' is a matter of feeling energy. As you advance further you'll have a much better time figuring it out. There is also the possibility that your guardian demon might not be one the 72 Goetic that are listed on our website.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back