Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Greece is sterilizing gypsies and migrants

Donny

Idk what the fuck is going on but a friend of mine who works in health care told me that they took gypsies by force from ghettos and sterilized them. No political party talks about this left or right, they just say stay safe wear mask. I think something really fucked is going on and they are going to move on to native people as well.

I just don’t know what to think right now.

Highly uncertain and looks like one of the internet hoaxes.

Nobody would do that. For all respects Greeks and Italians are some of the friendliest people in Europe.

A death plan to kill Southern Europeans by infinite migrant flux and poverty is however in the materialization phase. They want people replaced quickly there as these are the gates of Europe. Italians and Greeks are White, and they have both reacted politically and with riots against their replacement. Jews hit harder as a result with poverty, afflictions, and all sorts of attacks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Nobody would do that. For all respects Greeks and Italians are some of the friendliest people in Europe.

A death plan to kill Southern Europeans by infinite migrant flux and poverty is however in the materialization phase. They want people replaced quickly there as these are the gates of Europe. Italians and Greeks are White, and they have both reacted politically and with riots against their replacement. Jews hit harder as a result with poverty, afflictions, and all sorts of attacks.

I wish it was a hoax mate but it's happening. I'm not denying that Greece and southern Europe has a problem with migrants. But someone is using these migrants for their own goals(jews). Sterilizing people without their consent is not the answer.

Thanks for informing us on the latest kike lies about countries that resist the Jews. Do not forget that your friend from the internet also said that 60 billion migrants are being put in Holocaust Camps. Tell the Yeshiva/Israeli disinfo department to promote this as well it might just work but probably not.

Probably not because people already understand where all of this crap amounts to.

Every people that doesn't want to be replaced in 5 years is sterilizing and burning 60 billion people goy, remember it's always the same.

The Prime Ministers of Greece and Italy currently are total unrelenting jews who only crown, feed, and infest these places with more migrants. If they could they would make it into law for these to procreate the natives out of existence.

Donny said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I wish it was a hoax mate but it's happening. I'm not denying that Greece and southern Europe has a problem with migrants. But someone is using these migrants for their own goals(jews). Sterilizing people without their consent is not the answer.

Brand new account to come peddle sympathy for the oh so poor. helpless, and innocent brown migrants and Gypsies.

new2.png

Donny said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Magestein..... is that you?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back