Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Restarting working problem?

Hello, I've recently started meditating after a couple months of losing interest/laziness and other things that have perhaps caused me to stop. I've restarted all workings, ones that I never finished and even ones that I have finished. My sleep schedule is a bit off at the moment but I'm slowly getting it back on track so 'Aura Cleaning' 'Aura of Protection' and 'Void Meditation' are all over the place at the moment til I can secure a better sleep schedule but I have made sure to finish all workings on time.

Anyway, to get to the point. Like I said I've recently restarted all my workings and even including a new one into my schedule. The main one I'm going to be talking about is "Overcoming fear working" I have done a fear working before using Ansuz vibrating 36 times for 40 days. I have started this working again this time vibrating 72 times for the same number of days. I have revised the affirmation to be more effective in eliminating this fear.

I can barely feel any energy when vibrating the rune and I start losing interest after I've finished vibrating Ansuz for 36 times. Should I make a change to the working? or keep going??

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Hello, I've recently started meditating after a couple months of losing interest/laziness and other things that have perhaps caused me to stop. I've restarted all workings, ones that I never finished and even ones that I have finished. My sleep schedule is a bit off at the moment but I'm slowly getting it back on track so 'Aura Cleaning' 'Aura of Protection' and 'Void Meditation' are all over the place at the moment til I can secure a better sleep schedule but I have made sure to finish all workings on time.

Anyway, to get to the point. Like I said I've recently restarted all my workings and even including a new one into my schedule. The main one I'm going to be talking about is "Overcoming fear working" I have done a fear working before using Ansuz vibrating 36 times for 40 days. I have started this working again this time vibrating 72 times for the same number of days. I have revised the affirmation to be more effective in eliminating this fear.

I can barely feel any energy when vibrating the rune and I start losing interest after I've finished vibrating Ansuz for 36 times. Should I make a change to the working? or keep going??

Is it really laziness that you are fighting right now? I think that you are/were just overburdening yourself and forcing yourself to go past your limits.

In my experience it does not matter how often you meditate as long as you try and put effort into advancing, For me it took a year and a half of trying and failing to get to a point where i was comfortable with meditating and where i was able to actively fight in the war. You can take time to work on yourself dont go and do to much at the same time, Cuz that will probably put you off again.

My advice would be to just do the basics for a while, You shouldn't bother to much about doing other meditations for this could overburden you and make you lose ''interest'' again.

p.s. Dont listen to much about the people here because it could put to much pressure on you. If you have uncertanties about the work you are doing, Just go and talk to the gods about it. That said people here can be helpfull but sometimes its best to figure things out yourself.

Cro666 said:

That's why I included loss of interest and "other things that have perhaps caused me to stop" since I'm entirely sure what happened, I did once read that the enemy was upping their attacks in stopping people from meditating but I wasn't entirely sure at the time and even now on what caused me to stop. I dont believe I overburdened myself, in fact I'm doing more workings then before I originally did 2 workings (1 for overcoming a fear as I mentioned above, and a Aura Cleaning working which was done at night)

Now I'm doing the fear working again but with more repetitions and a different and more effective affirmation, AOP working, Morning Aura Cleaning working(SURYA) a DAGAZ vibration working I got from GITM(Ghost in the machine) and I'm even thinking about adding another aura/chakra cleaning working + 2 Final RTR's which is the same I was doing last time. I'm on the 2nd and 3rd day of most of these workings but I may stop doing one of these workings and instead focusing on more basic things such as void meditation and trance training.

I would rather not bother the gods with all the problems I face, most of these problems are mostly of my doing and I will handle these problems myself unless they are beyond my control.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back