Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Azazel's marketplace still working?

HP Cobra I ordered a health and well-being astro reading back in June. I feel like I should give a heads up since I know there can be problems in getting orders to go thru or you might have missed it. I can understand if you haven't gotten around to do it since you're very busy. I'm in no rush but I just felt it wouldn't hurt to bring this up. :)

hailourtruegod said:
HP Cobra I ordered a health and well-being astro reading back in June. I feel like I should give a heads up since I know there can be problems in getting orders to go thru or you might have missed it. I can understand if you haven't gotten around to do it since you're very busy. I'm in no rush but I just felt it wouldn't hurt to bring this up. :)

I am not sure if your mail ends in "@Iapo****" but I have been looking for you for months now...Please mail me on my business e-mail. I have sent 10 e-mails to no avail.

Guys just be patient!
Yes you may paid around 50Bucks but that is little money compared to what you will receive.
If you really can not wait, just learn astrology yourself, I mean everything is on JoS website lol

I've ordered on 04 November the 'Full Astrolgy Natal Chart.'

I'm yet to receive email confirmation but have no doubt he will see it and get around to it when he can.

I've ordered a good couple of his readings. Yes I've sometimes waited months. But I always do it again because it's quality over quantity.

I feel like I struggle with time with the little I have to manage.

Hats off to HP Hooded Cobra. It's amazing the knowledge he gets to accrue. The time spent putting the forum up and maintaince thereon. HP Mageson and HP Hooded Cobra are commended for all of the research and work they put in.

Well done you guys. And thank you and the other Clergy. We are a great team.

Cobra I also just sent an email to your business address to see where on the list I fall.

No hurry and see the reading when it comes because I understand and appreciate what our ministry Cobra and Mageson do here and for us all.

And that goes without saying all of us in the forums here are appreciative and benefit.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

I am not sure if your mail ends in "@Iapo****" but I have been looking for you for months now...Please mail me on my business e-mail. I have sent 10 e-mails to no avail.

That's not my email. Mine is the same as my name here. I don't know how to find your email. I've tried clicking on "details" in people's posts to see their email they use but it gets cut off after @. It looks like this to me "username@....." :|

I mixed up some thing and writing this just in case my last reply was confusing. I meant the "view details" thing when someone posts on the Yahoo groups. That's where I've tried to see your email but gets cut off so idk. Is your email yahoo.com or ymail.com?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back