Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan help

MercuryWisdom

Hello, brother and sisters,
I really need the Arabic Joy of Satan pdfs and/or websites I have a friend who is very interested in spiritual satanism but it will be quite difficult for him to understand the website without the Arabic version. I used to have the Arabic pdfs of JoS but I lost my phone and sadly couldn't find it again because of broken links. If anyone can help me great thanks!

Hail Satan

Be careful because if he turns on you, you are in Arabia. This includes potentially the death penalthy by mobs. Do not reveal your faith, even if they are a friend.

I hope this is online.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Be careful because if he turns on you, you are in Arabia. This includes potentially the death penalthy by mobs. Do not reveal your faith, even if they are a friend.

I hope this is online.
Ok, HP I will make sure to be careful. He is already an atheist. I hope nothing happens but Egypt is not like Saudi Arabia. People would probably just not want to befriend me and thats it there is no death penalty for people with atheistic beliefs here. Just hate and fear. But I do believe it will go fine even if he doesn't choose Satanism. He already hates Pisslam

It's still not wise to tell people you're a Satanist. It's not wise to do in a western country and it's not wise to do especially in a middle eastern country.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hello, brother and sisters,
I really need the Arabic Joy of Satan pdfs and/or websites I have a friend who is very interested in spiritual satanism but it will be quite difficult for him to understand the website without the Arabic version. I used to have the Arabic pdfs of JoS but I lost my phone and sadly couldn't find it again because of broken links. If anyone can help me great thanks!

Hail Satan

I would like to have those arabic pdfs if u find them please, and if ur friend needs any explanations or guidance i would love to assisst since im a native arabic speaker

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back