Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for everyone on here.

ghost kid

Have any of you every used astral projection to check out the opposite gender naked in the shower?I have.

tenor.gif

You're a troll, aren't you tired of these stupid questions? If you want to experience the astral then put into practice the time is most precious for an Ss

Again? :lol:
Like you asked that two times and even apologized for asking and now you ask again? Dafuq? Lol

Henu the Great said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right on point ! :p

This gif was the first thing that came to mind when I read the post, I figured it'd definitely be relatable.

In all seriousness though, I've seen some regard the OP as either a troll or a youngin', but at this point I'm leaning towards a possible learning disability. Asking literally the same question in every post, with the purpose of the question varying slightly here and there, that sort of behavior gives me this vibe. There's nothing I can really say or do though that would help the situation, as all of these astral projection-related questions have been answered in-depth by numerous other members multiple times. At this juncture I just wanna post memes/gifs for amusement.

ghost kid said:
Have any of you every used astral projection to check out the opposite gender naked in the shower?I have.

I have w/ your dad, he said you’re a loser and I’m your new step mom.

You’re grounded.

Whatever rocks your boat. Why not just get someone. Being an astral peeping Tom seems like a waste of time and cheap thrills to me. I think the real thing would be better though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back