Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Username change request

Sabazios

For starters I want to apologize to everyone because I m an idiot. I should ve asked this for a long time ago but I ve been hesitant to bother the Clergy with my own idiocy. For the reason I d like my username to be changed, well as I stated I was an idiot and used the name of a thracian God, I m truly sorry for this. If it is possible please change it in Architekt666 (sorry for the thing with zangetsu too, I m an indecisive idiot) . Again I m truly sorry

What is wrong with Sabazios? Using the name reminds us about it. If you didn't use the name, and do the research about it and teach us about it, then we wouldn't know about Sabazios.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What is wrong with Sabazios? Using the name reminds us about it. If you didn't use the name, and do the research about it and teach us about it, then we wouldn't know about Sabazios.
Wait... isn t it wrong????? To use the names of the Gods??

Sabazios said:

Nothing wrong with it as far as I know... I would have been smitten to death already if thats the case, and many more too. Lol! :mrgreen:

I guess it all depends how you use it. Do you have ill intent or not.

Sabazios said:

You used this name as a sign of respect and admiration. The "taking names in vain" is just used by xians and I do not believe you meant disrespect.

Henu the Great said:
Nothing wrong with it as far as I know... I would have been smitten to death already if thats the case, and many more too. Lol! :mrgreen:

I never had any ill intent for anyone of our brothers and sisters here, and this can be seen in what I posted
EasternFireLion666 said:
You used this name as a sign of respect and admiration. The "taking names in vain" is just used by xians and I do not believe you meant disrespect.
I absolutely didn t mean any disrespect neither towards the Gods or to any of you

Sabazios said:
Henu the Great said:

I never had any ill intent for anyone of our brothers and sisters here, and this can be seen in what I posted
EasternFireLion666 said:
I absolutely didn t mean any disrespect neither towards the Gods or to any of you

Excactly, so do not worry !

FancyMancy said:
Sabazios said:
I recieved your 2 ICMP requests, but the messages got lost in transit.
It took me a while to realize you were joking :)) first one was that" I ll try" the second one was that" I don t know how to". Initially I tried to delete only the "I ll try"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back