Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kids in Greece are getting leukemia from 5G

schutzstaffel

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3doEJuvk8cM
It's in greek. They say they've put camouflaged 5G towers and kids are getting cancer cause of this. Jews are going too far with this.

Childhood cancer and other things simply didn’t exist 100 years ago. The completely ludicrous vaccine schedule and things like 5G cause this.

schutzstaffel said:
source: https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=3doEJuvk8cM
It's in greek. They say they've put camouflaged 5G towers and kids are getting cancer cause of this. Jews are going too far with this.
There are children getting fatal diseases from these and you have reportes and journalist from all the big channels saying how stupid conspiracy theorists are.And on top of of all that you have our government only caring about how they will make us lose our freedom while also thinking how they will put even more refugees on our country.

5g isnt the isue here. The main problem is that 5g is being used as a way to distract people from many issues. When 4g was new similar thing happened. Satellite internet and satellite tv probably has same frequency as 5g. We already had 5g for many years. Vaccinations may be causing cancerous reactions like leukemia. I am looking into chelation theareapy to remove heavy metals from body. Dr Rashid Buttar is into chelation theareapy. Luekemia may be a result of heavy metals in vaccines. It is possible to make adjuvant free vaccine but jew doesn't want it.

anonymous666 said:
5g isnt the isue here. The main problem is that 5g is being used as a way to distract people from many issues. When 4g was new similar thing happened. Satellite internet and satellite tv probably has same frequency as 5g. We already had 5g for many years. Vaccinations may be causing cancerous reactions like leukemia. I am looking into chelation theareapy to remove heavy metals from body. Dr Rashid Buttar is into chelation theareapy. Luekemia may be a result of heavy metals in vaccines. It is possible to make adjuvant free vaccine but jew doesn't want it.

Regarding chelation, I don't think it solves the problem. Check out nutritional balancing, with Dr. L. Wilson being probably the most extensive resource (be wary that he's a christian, so filter out what he writes sometimes). Chelation may remove the metals, but it can damage the body in the process, redistribute the metals and much more. Nutritional balancing on the other hand supports our body's natural detoxification channels, and with supplementation of the right minerals ensures the wrong heavy metals are replaced.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back